The Rak-Sasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiles a little with his head laying on the pillow, hearing what he imagined Sasha sounded like as the weight of someone else could be felt on his bed. Sure of himself that he was already dreaming, whispering back as he lays there "yea... I want you, every male on the block wants to fuck you... Mmhh... So does every woman too probably."

No sooner does he say this, he could hear that purring sound becoming a little louder and deeper. Along with the sensation of a lithe female figure climbing on top of him. The sound of sniffing gets his attention and helps to wake him up a little, just enough to get him to turn over and open his eyes slightly. Vincent's eyes take a moment to adjust to the darkness until his blurry vision revealed this woman on top of him wearing only a black bra and matching panties and seemingly sniffing at him like an animal. He reaches up with his right hand to brush some of her blond hair back, allowing him a better look at her face. Convinced this was obviously a dream, Vincent almost laughs at watching her sniffing before asking her "what, do i smell good?"

After a moment she slowly lifts her head, tossing her long blond hair out of her eyes as she smiles and whispers back to him lustfully "oh yea, you smell good... I bet you taste good too."

With those words, Sasha leans forward to place her hands on his chest. Feeling his toned muscles underneath the material of his shirt before tangling her claw-like nails in his clothing. Before he could say anything else, she tears open his shirt and leans down to sensually drag her tongue up from his stomach up to his chest. Unable to ignore the strange and pleasurable sensation, even noticing that this woman's tongue didn't feel quite right. Looking down he began to understand why it felt different, his eyes watching the forked tip of her tongue glide across his skin. Leaving a slimy trail of saliva on his flesh before slowly sitting back up to rest on his hips, that inhuman tongue slithering across her dark lips before slipping back into her mouth.

Offering a sultry smile as Sasha reaches back to take off her bra, seeing this Vincent tries to reach back and help her. Only for her to let out a brief inhuman growl and push his hands away, showing a hint of fang as she wastes no time in taking it off. Rather than undoing it, she simply and effortlessly rips it off only to toss it onto the floor nearby. Allowing Vincent a wonderful view of her full and firm breasts, the look in the young man's eyes was enough for her to answer the question on his mind.

"36-C... Go ahead, you can touch them... I'll let you" Sasha purred.

Feeling her start to relax a little on top of him, Vincent didn't hesitate to reach up and touch this beautiful seductress. Taking a breast in each hand, resisting the urge to squeeze as her nipples began to harden against his palms. He could feel her sit up a little, moving her body some and urging him to be a little rough with her. When he doesn't seem to get the hint, Sasha grabs his hands with her own, forcing him to dig his fingernails into her breasts. Closing her eyes tightly and tilting her head back, her lips curl into a snarl and offer a better look at her upper and lower fangs. Vincent didn't seem to mind, instead losing himself in the sensual grind of her hips while straddling him.

Already she could feel his manhood pressing against her through his jeans and her panties, the strange sensation Vincent could feel something rubbing back. Equally hard and eventually drawing his eyes down from this woman's perfect breasts, down to the obvious tent in the front of her panties. Rational thoughts suddenly breaking through the haze of lust and desire clouding his mind as Vincent looks back up at her to protest.

"oh my god, you have a di-mmmhhh...mmmm..." Vincent's words become trapped amidst a rough and passionate kiss as Sasha leans forward. Catching his lips in her own, feeling him trying to fight her and continue to speak. His resistance doesn't last long and soon he is lustfully kissing her back, feeling that forked tongue slithering around inside his mouth before she pulls back from the kiss. His eyes meeting her own, and for the first time he stared into them to see Sasha's eyes becoming warm blood red orbs. Taking on a more feline appearance, like those of a lioness only drenched in crimson and leaving him captivated like prey in the eyes of a predator.

"What I have, baby... Is a body that's ready to fuck you" Sasha purrs lustfully into his ear, even nuzzling into his neck as her purring grows louder.

In spite of his revelation of what this beautiful woman has between her legs, he couldn't deny his lust. His growing desire to take this sensual creature, having had girlfriends before but never getting past first base. Vincent felt uncomfortable continuing this, his doubts slowly melting away as he looks into those red eyes once more. In Sasha's eyes he could see a woman who wanted him badly, a woman who would do anything to satisfy his every depraved whim. Reaching up with one hand to touch her head, applying some force as she obediently moves back. Sliding further down the bed while nuzzling back against his hand like a loyal pet, even turning to lick his palm and wrist. Already he could feel Sasha's claws gliding down his chest, leaving red lines on his flesh.

Pushing her down lower until her head was hovering over the bulge in his jeans, knowing what the young man wanted and she was only too happy to oblige. Rather than slowly undoing his belt and pulling his manhood from it's prison, this woman behaved more like a ravenous beast. Sinking her sharp teeth into his jeans and jerking her head to the side, at the same time the ripping of his jeans could be heard. Spitting out the torn fabric before turning her attention back to Vincent's manhood now pressed against his moist underwear. His erection already pulsing with desire and soaking his undergarments with the warm slimy pre dripping from the head of his cock in anticipation of fucking this passionate creature. For a brief moment, Sasha sniffs at him before a deep lion-like growl rumbles within her. Whispering back to him and staring at Vincent with those warm red eyes, even seeing a brief glow in them before her head lowers into his lap. Her long hair hiding her face while she tears away the rest of his underwear, feeling his manhood flip up and actually slap against this woman's lips.

Instinctively jerking her head back a little and letting out a vicious snarl, her warm breath blowing across the head of his shaft before she leans forward. For the first time in his life he could feel the warmth of a woman's lips wrapped around his aching member, but he had never imagined it would feel this good. The sensual feel of her forked tongue gliding along his throbbing erection was almost too much for his inexperienced body, sensing his imminent release Sasha teasingly allows his cock to slip free of her lips. Looking over at him with a lustful smile, wanting him to enjoy every second of this as she leans back down. Gently placing a soft and loving kiss on the head of his cock, feeling his hips buck as he tries to slide back inside her only for her to move with him. Preventing him from doing so, instead taking his arousal into her hand and stroking it slowly. At the same time he could see her other hand reaching down to move in a similar motion, undoubtedly stroking her own erection.

"mmm... That's it, baby... Just relax... Enjoy it" Sasha whispered to him.

Seeing Vincent closing his eyes and surrendering to the sensation of this beautiful woman stroking his cock, he could feel her other hand reaching back up. A hand that was human looking before with only a set of inhuman claws tipping her fingers, now had the shape of a paw-like hand covered in soft fur. The leathery pads on the underside of her fingers and covering her palm moved down his face, with it he could feel something warm and slimy being smeared on his skin. Unable to avoid smelling and tasting it, despite having never done so he immediately knew what it was. It was Sasha's pre-cum, initially thinking it should smell or taste bad he couldn't deny the intoxicating aroma. So much so that Vincent soon found himself licking her paw clean, even reaching down with both hands to pull Sasha's head into his lap.

Expecting to feel the woman's blond hair tangled in his fingers, instead he felt what must have been a shaggy mane not unlike that of a lion. There was something else however, something firm and curved slightly sticking out from her skull. While this seemed no stranger than what he had already seen and experienced thus far, and accepting that it was likely a dream Vincent didn't seem too worried. Already knowing that he would be thinking about this dream for many days and nights to come, yet a sudden stinging sensation caught his attention. Still moving his hips a little and easily thrusting into this woman's hungry mouth once more, only now it felt different. Her teeth, while sharp before seemed much sharper now and what began as lustful moans and purrs were now throaty growls and a deep purring.

When Vincent finally looks down towards the other end of the bed, he started tugging on her hair to make Sasha lift her head from his lap. Reluctantly she begins to move with his fingers buried in her now wild mane, just inches away from what looked like demonic horns. Her body was covered in fur but in the dim light he couldn't make out the precise color, what he could clearly see was the eyes of this beast as his cock slips out of its fanged maw. Weakly pushing back against it as a few strings of saliva and pre still connect his shaft to the creature's dark lips, Vincent tries to tell her "no" to which she replies with a deep and powerful lion-like roar.

The sudden and ferocious sound violently waking him as his eyes suddenly open, seeing that it was now mid-morning and at some point he had likely fallen asleep. With a sigh of relief he begins to think about how vivid, how real, how pleasurable and at the same time how terrifying his dream was. While moving some of the sheets back he notices the tear in his shirt, having been ripped wide open. With it, were two sets of five lines scratched down his chest and leading to his destroyed jeans and underwear. A slimy liquid was still a little warm as it made his flaccid member glisten, forcing him to remember that beautiful woman next door that was seducing him. Only to see her become a ferocious beast when he attempted to resist her lustful advances, the sound of her roar still thundering inside his head and the image of that creature. Those red and hate-filled eyes still haunting his memories, while being forced to consider the evidence when waking up if it was really a dream or not.

12