The Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
A different kind of world which is ruled by dick-girls.
1k words
3.73
22.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers

Author's Note:

I first got the idea of this story when I first stumbled upon Literotica, but neither am I a writer nor I am a native English speaker, which stopped me from writing on any forum. This is my 1st try to write a story so there will be a lot of grammatical errors in this story. Furthermore, I'm writing these stories for my own pleasure, so it doesn't matter if someone isn't happy about the story I wrote or the grammar mistakes I've made.

And lastly, all characters included in the story have legal age.

Introduction:

This world is completely different from the world we are living in at the moment. First of all, in humankind there is no male gender in this world, there are only shemales & females. Basically, this is the norm for all the species in this hypothetical world.

The females of this world are exactly similar to females of our world, they come in all sizes & shapes.

Shemales of this hypothetical world are totally different from shemales of our world, shemales of this world do have breasts & penis but they were born like this.

There are two types of shemales in this world; one of them is dominant & the other ones are submissive or you can say one of them is strictly top & the other ones are strictly bottom. In this current story, the dominant/top shemales will always be referred to as shemales, whereas the submissive / bottom shemales will always be referred to as femboys.

Although both of these groups of shemales belong to one gender but they have massive differences from one another.

Shemales mostly are tall, big, powerful & muscular. With their average heights in the region of 6 ft. 4 inches, their average breasts size is 34DD, their average penis size is 8.8 inches when hard & around 5 inches when flaccid & they have big round firm asses.

On the other hand, femboys are short in height, are very petite & don't have any muscle on their entire body. Their average height is 5 ft. 1 inch, their average breasts size is 32A, their average penis size is 4.5 inches when hard & around 3 inches when flaccid & they have soft asses. Femboys asses come in all sizes.

About 21 % of total shemale population is gay in this world which means they only have sex with femboys whereas the whole female & femboy populations are bi - sexual.

Gay marriages in this world normally consist of one shemale & one femboy, but in some cases 1 shemale does marry multiple femboys.

Straight marriages in this world always consist of one shemale, one female & one femboy.

Females are used for normal vaginal sex whereas femboys are used for anal sex, a shemale cannot have anal sex with another female because it will kill the female because female anus is so fragile.

Shemales enjoy most power in this world, they all have top jobs in every field, all the politicians in this world are shemales.

Females enjoy second most power in this world, they normally have jobs in fashion industry, TV industry & movie industry etc.

Femboys don't have any power in this world, most femboys don't do jobs in this world & live their lives as housewives but some femboys do work as strippers, waitresses & all other demeaning jobs.

Femboys must always dress up like females, they must talk, walk & act like a female. They are not allowed to jerk off to get orgasm, they must reach orgasm via anal, or oral sex. Femboys are not allowed to have dildo up their asses, dildos are only allowed to polish their oral skills & to get rid of gag reflex.

It takes about 30 mins for a femboy to achieve an orgasm whereas females & shemales achieve their orgasms in about 20 mins.

Now to the actual story

Somewhere in USA on a ranch lived a simple family of 5 persons. Three parents (one shemale, one female & 1 femboy) with their 2 femboy kids Emma & Mia.

Emma & Mia both were twins & just a month ago it was their 18th birthday which their parents celebrated greatly, both femboy sisters were looking so beautiful on their 18th birthday.

Emma was wearing a black sheath dress along with matching high heels, she wore her hair in a ponytail style, Emma was short of height standing at 4 ft. 11 inches, her breast size was 30B & her penis was only 3.5 inches when fully erect, she also had a very cute little bubble butt.

Mia was wearing a pink mini skirt with a checked shirt & black high heels, her hair was in a French braid. Mia was a bit taller standing at 5ft, her breast size was 32 A & her penis was only 3 inches when fully erect, her butt was a bit bigger than Emma's.

On a summer morning, Emma was awakened by the noise of telephone ringing, she was in bed with her twin femboy sister Mia, Emma gets out of the bed half asleep & picked up the phone where she was told about the horrific news that her three parents have died in a car crash, they were coming back to their hometown from their week-long trip which they had decided to take about 2 months ago.

Emma was shocked when she heard the news, she couldn't believe what she was hearing & started crying. Mia who was still asleep heard her crying & get out of bed & was traumatized to find out what had happened.

In the house one farmhand also lived with them, her name was Sophia, Sophia was 33 years old, Sophia was 6 ft. 3 inches tall had a big muscular body & big round & firm boobs. Sophia had a massive cock of 8.7 inches & an insatiable sex appeal.

Both femboy sisters changed their nightclothes & rushed out to the car so they can reach as soon as possible to the hospital to identify the belongings.

chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers