All Comments on 'The Ranch Ch. 10'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
With the destruction of the front door the starting gun has been fired for the final confrontation .

So the inherently good Cory and lascivious Mark are once again circling Katie in a caring but subtly predatory manner. Thank heaven Gerard was there looking out for her best interests or these two might just act on resolving their original wager.

There are so many character threads alluded to in this chapter it will be amazing if you can make them all mesh to a logical outcome.

Cory has bellowing nightmares, Alex did something unsavory to save Cory and Mark's hides. The despicable George wanting to spare Mark, until he can talk with him. Rosa meets the man who terrorized her mother and why does George need the "trafficker"? What is the fate of Gregory and Dom? Does Alex make it out alive? Does Gerard come out unscathed? There are certainly a lot of issues to be resolved.

Apparently we will also have to wait patiently for the little ducks to find each other, and form a neat little row. I hope it will be soon. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did anything happen?

I appreciate this story.. But this chapter was just a tease! And no-one ever likes 2 people equally.. And I hope Katie does not need to cope with any more deaths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cliffhaaaaaanger!

Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! It was the best thing ever to see you had put up a new chapter, and I will patiently wait for the next one. Great job, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wicked good story!!

PLEEEEZE!! Don't leave us hanging long!... I was holding my breath reading the end of this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And.....

Nice to get to know Katie when she's not used. Please can nobody else die, it's all very dark!

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 5 years ago
For crying out loud

I am beyond sick of Katie now. She’s so Beautiful. We get it. Yawn. Katie this and kate that when really she’s been useless this entire story. Cory has faded into a weakling. Mark should be with Rosa. And Rosa should get better writing. Talk about brave, kind and smart. For Mark to leave her behind cause of Katie who just has her looks and damsel in distress going on is disgusting. Katie can’t even pick a guy because she’s so “special”. The sane men aren’t even looking at her twice. Now Rosa has been pushed to the side and made to feel like dirt now that her usefulness is done.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 5 years ago
Why?

I’ve read your other stories so I know the ending will be open ending. But this story is too much; the characters have not been developed well. It’s like Katie is some type of goddess but other than that we really don’t know her and she is a main character. Plus the story is a bit disjointed; each chapter is like starting a new event. I will continue to read and I’m glad I found your stories long after they were started because honestly if I had waited for installments I would have been upset. Plus everyone is some how connected to the Castillo family even Marco’s wife; now that’s like come on...it was borderline ridiculous but it’s just full blown out of control. The reader can anticipate where this is going and how many women are going to need rescuing by 3 guys. I loved your other stories even if I didn’t like the ending. I will finish this story but mercy it’s really starting to become a schizophrenic piece of work. Maybe writing a story all at once and then posted in increments but this start and stop and start, stop and upload- this story has lost it continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope no way

There’s absolutely no way that Rosa’s mum (Minerva obs.) would have stayed in the same area or even the same state as the dickwad who abused her. FFS she and Marco had roughly 20 years to leave, it would have been right up there at the top of their list of important shit to do. They had 3 daughters so even if it was a slight chance that they might resemble her as they grew up they would have left BECAUSE they had daughters.

For the love of anything resembling sacred I really hope that there are no more rape scenes, it’s not a comment on your writing style but I couldn’t stomach the ones you’ve already included in earlier chapters.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

At this point I'm just reading to finish, not because I'm enjoying it. Yeah she's gorgeous. She gets raped every chapter then she wants to fuck.

Everything else you've written I've loved and so this is just a massive disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
1870 Followers
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ranch Ch. 09 Previous Part
The Ranch Series Info