The Rancher Ch. 03 - A Long Hard Day

Story Info
Jim tries to navigate his situation with Amy and Casey.
8.5k words
4.68
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers

I woke up at dawn, and slowly got dressed as I watched the sun rise over the mountains in the distance. It had been nearly a month since the Howards had moved onto our old land, and that month had not been uneventful for me. Most of my day to day life wasn't all that different. I tended the land the same as I had always done, only now I had to deal with Mr. Howard's dumb comments from time to time. The work was the only part of life that still seemed somewhat normal. What was definitely not normal, was the ever complicated situation I had gotten into with Mrs. Howard, and her daughter.

I did my best to avoid Mrs. Howard, but it rarely worked. She still scared the shit out of me. She was certainly a very attractive woman, and she could suck a cock like no other, but her intensity made her downright terrifying. Whenever she would manage to corner me, she would either drag me off to her room, or to the barn if her husband was around. She would always suck my cock to completion first, always. It was most definitely her specialty, and I did feel rather lucky to be getting blown by such a pro. After blowing me I would fuck her, usually more than once. On one rather interesting day she had been especially horny, and she got me to cum four times in a row. That day she had really showed off her skills. Normally I wouldn't mind at all, in fact quite the opposite. But Amy draining my balls meant that I wouldn't have any for her daughter.

Casey was the total opposite of her mother. She was soft, and gentle, and kind and sweet, and everything else I wanted in a girl. And she was gorgeous. She wasn't hot the way her mom was, all fake and done up. Casey was really hot, truly hot. She had the kind of natural beauty that would have played anytime, anywhere; true beauty is undeniable, and Casey is beautiful. She was the one I wanted, more than I could even admit to her.

I would fuck Casey every chance I got, which unfortunately were few and far between. When I would manage to avoid Amy successfully, Casey and I would have to meet up somewhere. Amy had caught on to the barn. One day she had come so close to catching us that I had jumped out the window wearing just my boxers. I had nearly broken my arm. After that we knew we couldn't go there anymore. Luckily I knew the land better than anyone, certainly better than Amy ever could. I had spots for us to go, but that took planning, as well as time and horses. We made it work though.

The real problem was how much Amy fucked me. I had already not been able to get it up for Casey on multiple occasions, which made me feel like just about the biggest piece of shit in the world. I knew I couldn't tell her the truth, or even a good lie, so I would just say I had worked too hard. I felt like a horse's ass every time it happened. But on the few occasions where I had gotten to fuck Casey without having been with her mother earlier, it was amazing. She was the best lay I had ever had.

Amy's huge fake tits had been fun for the first few weeks. They were new and fun and different, and a hell of a lot bigger than any tits I had ever seen, but after a while that wonder wore off. Casey's tits were perfect. They were normal sized, if not a little bigger than most, but they were shaped masterfully. They were also soft and normal feeling, unlike Amy's whoppers. They did have almost identical little pink nipples though, which I thought was kind of funny. They seemed more different than any two girls I knew, but they were still mother and daughter.

Casey also had a much better ass. Amy's ass was big and round, but felt even faker than her tits. Every part of Amy, from her fake tits to her fake ass to her fake lips, all didn't feel quite right. Her throat felt right though. I'd be lying if I said I didn't appreciate the woman's skills. But I wanted Casey, and I knew I had to find a way around her mother, I just had no idea what that might be.

As I walked downstairs, stretching out my back and letting out a long yawn, I saw my mother at the sink doing dishes, and my father sitting at the table, reading a paper. He looked up at me as I walked down, and right away I knew I was in trouble. There were pancakes on the table, but I thought it better to try and get out of there and have breakfast at the Howards'. I tried to hurry past my dad, but it didn't work.

"Hold up outside Jim," my dad said in a tone that sent a shiver down my spine. "I need to have a word with you."

"Yes sir," I said nervously. I walked outside, and over to my horse. A moment later he came marching out toward me.

"Have you been gettin' into some kind of trouble over at that ranch," daddy said seriously. He walked right up to me, so that I could smell his morning coffee on his breath.

"No sir," I said, turning my head away, "I haven't done anything. I've been taking care of that man's land just like you told me."

"Is that all you've been taking care of?" Daddy asked forcefully, and grabbed the front of my shirt.

"What are you talking about?" I said as calmly as I could.

"I'm talking about that man's daughter," he said, and shoved me against the fence. "You been foolin' around with that girl?"

"No," I said, holding myself up with one hand and raising the other to defend any blows that might be coming. "I ain't been foolin' around with no one."

"That ain't what that man's wife thinks." I felt my stomach drop out from under me. Fooling around with Casey was one thing, but if my dad found out about me fucking Mrs. Howard, I'm not even sure what he'd do, but I would guess at violence being involved. "I ran into her in town yesterday," daddy went on. "She went on about how much help you've been, and what a nice young man you are. And then she says that she's noticed you been spending a lot of time with her daughter, and she didn't seem too pleased when she said it. I don't like it either. Please tell me you're not stupid enough to be fucking that man's daughter!" I, in fact, am not only stupid enough to be fucking his daughter, but his wife as well.

"I'm not daddy," I lied, "I swear."

"So you don't like that pretty little girl?" Daddy asked menacingly.

"Well, I mean sure I do," I said, flinching back before he could swing at me. "She's a very pretty girl daddy, but I ain't done nothing."

"And you better not," he said, straightening out his shirt. "I can't afford to make an enemy out of that man son, and neither can you. Now I don't care how pretty she might be, you're to stay away from her, understand?"

"Yes sir," I sighed, knowing better than to argue.

"Good," he said, turning and walking back to the house, "go on and do your job then."

I waited until he was back in the house, and then jumped on my horse and started riding off to the ranch. This was all I needed. As if I wasn't in a big enough mess between Amy and Casey, now I had my dad to worry about too. If I got caught with Casey, by anyone, I'd be in deep shit. And if I got caught with Amy, well then I might as well just leave the state, because I would be a dead man. It was times like these that I wished that rich city fool had never moved here with his big fancy house and his beautiful horny women.

As I rode over the hill I saw Casey riding in the corral, with her long hair blowing behind her, and I forgot all about wanting them gone. I rode toward her, and she saw me and waved. Then I saw Amy come out the front door and I quickly turned my horse. I rode past the corral at a gallop, and then rode past Amy and out to the fields. I thought I might have heard her call after me, but I was riding fast, and I ignored it and kept riding.

I spent a few hours tending to the land, and then headed back. I still hadn't eaten, and I was beginning to feel light headed. As I rode back up to the big ranch house, I didn't see anyone. Casey and her horse were no longer in the corral, and Amy was nowhere to be seen. I hoped that one or both of them had gone into town. I tied up my horse, and walked up to the house. I didn't need to knock anymore, so I just headed in. I walked over to the kitchen, intending to grab something quick and easy and go back to work. I walked into the kitchen, and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw them both sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey Jim," Casey said with a pleasant smile, "what's up?"

"Uh," I hesitated, totally caught off guard at finding them together. Casey was looking at me in a nice casual way, but Amy was scowling at me. She folded her arms under her huge tits as I slowly walked toward the cabinets. "I was just going to grab something to eat real quick," I said awkwardly, "I hope that isn't a problem. I skipped breakfast today and I'm pretty hungry."

"Of course, have whatever you want," Casey smiled.

"You ignored me earlier," Amy said in a sour tone.

"Mam?" I said, playing dumb.

"I called after you earlier and you rode right past me," she said.

"I'm sorry mam," I shrugged, trying to look innocent, "I guess I didn't hear you. That's my fault, I'll make sure to ride slower through the courtyard. What was it you needed mam?"

"I needed some help moving something upstairs," she said, staring at me in her normal intimidating way. I knew what she wanted, and I took a gulp as I turned and grabbed a loaf of bread.

"Uh, yes mam," I said, not looking at them as I fixed myself a sandwich. "I'll be sure to help you with that before I'm done today."

"Good," Amy said satisfactorily, and brought her arms down again.

"I was hoping you could help me with something too Jim," Casey said. I turned around, and saw Amy glaring at me. "I need to go into town to pick up a few things, and I was hoping you could help me carry them."

"That's what cars are for Casey," Amy practically spat.

"Mom, why would I drive a car when I can ride my horse through this beautiful countryside?" Casey laughed.

"Because you can't carry your things while you ride," Amy pointed out.

"Well that's why I'm asking Jim to help," Casey shot back. "We'll be able to manage between the two of us."

"Jim has work to do," Amy said angrily. "Your father doesn't pay him to help you carry things."

"And he doesn't pay him to help you move things either," Casey said, and Amy's frown got even deeper. "I'm sure Jim will be able to get all of his work done. Wont you Jim?"

"Uh," I said, not wanting to get in between them, but knowing that was exactly where I was.

"He has work to do Casey," Amy said.

"He'll get it all done," Casey laughed. "Jim can help me out, and get his work done, and even have time to help you move whatever you need moved, right Jim?"

"Uh," I said again, looking at the rather terrifying look on Amy's face. "Ya," I said, and took a bite of my sandwich. "I can help you both and get all my work done."

"See," Casey said with a victorious smile, and stood up. "I'll be waiting outside for you Jim." With that she left, leaving me alone with her clearly furious mother.

"I know you've been fucking her," Amy said angrily, once Casey was outside. She got up and walked towards me looking like she might attack me.

"No mam," I said, trying desperately to salvage some level of secrecy. "I haven't, I..."

"If you weren't fucking her, then you wouldn't be avoiding me," Amy said, and grabbed my crotch through my jeans. I flinched back at her powerful grip. "I know you don't have a girlfriend," she said, leaning into my ear, and squeezing my cock harder, "and no other girls in this shithole of a town can compete with me. The only reason you aren't letting me have this big cock every day is because you're saving it for her. Isn't that right?"

"I, uh," I stammered. I was a bit shocked at how much she had gotten right. And I was starting to feel shooting pains in my gut from her grip on my balls.

"I know she can't suck your cock like I can," Amy smiled a cold frightening smile, "no one can. Which means you're fucking her. I shouldn't be surprised; she is a bit of a slut. Has she ever told you what she gets up to at that college?"

"No mam," I said, just wanting her to let go of my balls.

"Well you should ask her," Amy said, and finally released me. "Ask her about the big black cocks on that basketball team." I didn't say anything. At that point I just wanted to get the hell out of there. "You can go with her, I'll even let you fuck her today. But if you don't have more for me, then we have a problem," she grabbed my dick one more time, and then let it go and walked away. I just stood there, bent over, with a half-eaten sandwich in my hand. I let out a long sigh, and walked out to Casey.

"You ok?" Casey asked as she saw me. "You look a little pale."

"I'm fine," I said, ignoring the dull ache in my balls. "Where we headed?"

"Just into town," Casey said, climbing up onto her black stallion's back. "I want to get some clothes at Jasper's. And I thought you might like to help me pick them out."

"You're gonna get me in trouble with your mom you know," I said as I jumped up onto my own horse.

"Don't worry about my mom," Casey laughed. "She's all bark no bite, trust me." That had certainly not been my experience, but I didn't say anything. We rode off together, enjoying the cool wind in our faces as we rode through the beautiful land her father had bought from mine. Every time I looked over at her she looked more beautiful than the last. Her hair was blowing in the wind in that way that I just loved, and she had a big laughing smile on her face, and I knew I would do anything for this girl.

When we got to town, we rode through main street. It was still a little weird to me that there were now several roads with shops, but I still knew most of the people. I waved to several people as we rode, although there were some strangers. When we arrived at Jasper's, we got off our horses, and I tied them both up while Casey walked up the steps to the shop. I followed her in, and she immediately went about looking through the shirts laid out on a table. I didn't know anything about clothes, so I walked over to say hello to Jasper.

"Afternoon Jim," Jasper nodded to me as I walked over.

"Jasper," I replied with my own nod. "How'r things these days?"

"Same old," Jasper shrugged. I had known Jasper my whole life. He had been running the shop since before I was born. Jasper's full name was Jasper Arthur Cunningham the third, and his dad and granddad had run the shop before him. There had been a Jasper behind the register at Jasper's since old Jasper the first had come back from Holland with one leg. "Well, not exactly the same I suppose," Jasper added, "all these new city folk sure are changing things around here. Although I suppose that's not all bad." He was eyeing Casey as she held up a t-shirt. "That's the Howard girl ain't it? The one whose pa bought your land." He asked, still eyeing her with a hungry expression I didn't much appreciate.

"Ya," I nodded, "I'm the caretaker for their ranch."

"Caretaker huh," Jasper chuckled, finally turning away from Casey. "You're one lucky bastard Jim. I wouldn't mind taking care of the Howards neither."

"It's just ranch work," I said with a slight frown.

"I didn't know ranch work includes picking out daisy dukes," Jasper said with an amused smile. I looked over at Casey, and saw her holding a small pair of jean shorts next to her body and looking in the mirror. I just sighed and shook my head. Even old Jasper could tell me and Casey had something going on. First my dad, then her mom, and now the local shopkeep. My secrecy was for shit.

"I'm gonna try these on," Casey called over to me. She was holding the shorts and a plad shirt. I nodded, and she walked into the back. She grabbed a pair of cowboy boots on the way. Jasper let out another chuckle, and went back to sorting his goods. We stood around and chatted while I waited for Casey. I was starting to wonder how much longer she would be, when she came strutting out. I saw Jasper's mouth drop open and eyes go wide, and I turned to see her too. My own mouth dropped open as I saw her walking towards us.

Casey had pulled her hair into a long ponytail, which accentuated her nicely shaped face. She had on the plaid shirt, but only two buttons were buttoned and it was tied in a little knot under her tits. The top of her sexy cleavage was showing a bit, and every bit of her tight sexy stomach. My eyes slowly went down her body, taking it all in. Bellow her incredibly sexy and very visible stomach were the daisy dukes she had picked out. She turned around, and stuck her ass out just a bit. I felt my eyes trying to bug out of my head, and I heard Jasper fumble with something. Casey's ass looked better than I could have ever imagined. It looked big and round and plump in all the right ways, and the shorts were so short that we could actually see the nice curves of the bottom of her ass. Her long sexy legs looked just as good. She had on the cowboy boots, completing the fantasy look that any guy from the country could want. I had never seen anyone look so sexy in my entire life.

"So, what do you think?" Casey asked with a sexy smile. She began to turn this way and that, showing off every bit of her new outfit.

"You look great," I said, after taking a big gulp. I saw Jasper nodding silently out of the corner of my eye.

"Thanks," she smiled, and did a little bounce. Her tits and ass bounced with her, and nothing else, the rest of her was too tight. "What do you think Jasper?" she asked with a devious little smile.

"Jim's right Ms. Howard," Jasper said quickly. "You look mighty fine, real perty."

"Well thank you boys," Casey said with satisfaction. "I think I'll just wear this out then. How much do I owe you Jasper?" She had walked over to the counter, and was leaning over it, giving Jasper a nice view down her shirt. I watched his eyes go even wider, and he stayed silent for a long moment as he stared at her.

"Uh, it, uh, I, you," Jasper stammered, clearly flummoxed by Casey's sexy new look. "It's on the house today darlin," he finally managed. "You just make sure and tell anyone who asks where you got it. Shoot, you'll be better than a fancy commercial."

"Wow, thank you Jasper," Casey said, and stood up straight again. "Everyone in this town is so nice."

"Yes mam," Jasper nodded.

"Well Jim," she said and turned to me. "Now that I look the part, you want to ride back with me?" I just nodded, also quite taken aback at how damn sexy she looked. She put the real Daisy Duke to shame. She began walking toward the door, and me and Jasper both stared at her ass as it swayed with her walk. I had seen her walk enough to know that she was doing it up and giving us a show on purpose. Once she was out the door, I snapped out of it, and hurried after her.

"You take care now Jim," Jasper called after me as I left. I walked out of Jasper's, and saw Casey undoing the rope on her horse. I could already see several people staring at her. I couldn't blame them, or Jasper; I had never seen anything like it either. I walked over to her, and took the reins of my horse. Just as I was jumping up, a fancy black car drove by, and then stopped about ten feet past us. The car pulled over, and then all four doors opened. Two city looking fellas got out of the front, and two attractive girls got out the back. Normally I would've thought the girls looked sexy, but no one could be called that when Casey looked like she did now. One of the guys was wearing a bright polo shirt with the collar turned up, and he was walking right toward us.

"Hey there Casey," he said, obviously ogling her body as he walked over. "You're really taking this country thing seriously huh? You're even riding a horse," he added, and laughed a loud pompous laugh. The other three laughed too as they followed him over to us.

"Hi Derrick," Casey said, and I could tell she didn't like this guy.

"Who's your new friend?" Derrick asked, giving me a smug look of disapproval.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,263 Followers