The Rancher Ch. 03 - A Long Hard Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better not do that again," she said, walking away from me. "If I have to share you with Casey then I want first dibs, understand?"

"Yes mam," I nodded. I pulled my pants up, and then realized it was fully dark out. I didn't know how late it had gotten, but I hadn't heard Casey get back yet. "Uh, where is Casey?" I asked.

"Shouldn't you know," Amy said, shooting daggers at me with her eyes. "You're the one with the taste of her pussy on your cock." I walked out of her room, and downstairs. I left the house, wondering where Casey might have got to, when I saw her riding out of the dark. She rode over, and then I saw that she had tears running down her face.

"What's wrong," I said, running over to her.

"I ran into Derrick on the road," she said, wiping tears off her face. "He wanted me to come back to his place. I told him no, and he pulled me off my horse." She showed me a bloody elbow, and I felt my blood begin to boil. "He started groping me, and I slapped him, and then he hit me back." I hadn't noticed in the dark, but now I could see that her left cheek was quite red.

"He hit you," I said, and was a bit shocked at the sound in my own voice.

"It's ok," she said, changing her tone completely. She seemed to have heard it too, and was probably afraid I was going to go kill Derrick, which I was not at all opposed to. "It was stupid," she added, turning away so I couldn't see her red tear covered face. "Just a dumb misunderstanding. I guess I probably shouldn't dress like this around other people."

"Where is Derrick now?" I demanded.

"Jim, please, let it go," Casey pleaded. "If you do anything to him, he'll make sure you go to jail. His father is the head of one of the biggest law firms in Chicago."

"Where is he Casey," I said again. Just then Amy walked out, and saw her daughter's face.

"What the hell happened to you?" Amy said in a shrewd tone, "where have you been all day?"

"I was out riding," Casey said.

"What happened to your face," Amy asked.

"Nothing," Casey said. "I fell off my horse," she showed Amy the cut on her elbow.

"I told you riding that big horse is a stupid unnecessary risk," Amy said.

"It's fine mom," she said, walking toward the house. "I'm fine," she added to me. "I'll see you tomorrow." With that she walked into the house. Amy turned to me looking furious.

"What's with her?" Amy demanded.

"Nothing," I said through clinched teeth. "She fell off her horse I guess. It happens."

"Not to people who don't ride horses," Amy said smugly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Mrs. Howard," I said, struggling to keep my anger at bay.

"Fine," she said, "but I want the first go tomorrow." She walked away, after Casey, leaving me standing in the dark. I walked over to my horse, got on, and rode off. I didn't know where Derrick lived, but I knew I could probably find out. Jasper might know, or Dewey, he always knew everybody's business. I decided to let it go for the time being, but I knew I was going to be having words with Derrick one way or the other. I just had to be careful about how I went about it. I was already treading water, with everyone. Me and Casey were clearly out of the bag, but I needed to try to hide it from my dad for as long as I could. And I still needed to keep me and Amy secret at all costs.

Things were getting even messier, but I wasn't going to let that rich city punk Derrick get away with hitting my Casey. That needed answering, but not today. I rode back home thinking about all the things I wanted to do to Derrick, and all the things I had done with Casey and Amy all day. By the time I fell down into my bed, I was asleep in seconds.