The Rancher Ch. 03 - A Long Hard Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Jim," Casey said, "he takes care of our land for us. He was just helping me pick out some new clothes. Jim, this is Derrick. Our fathers are old friends." I just nodded, and he ignored me.

"Your friend has some interesting taste in clothes," Derrick said, and the two girls both snickered. "I'm not sure your father would approve."

"Well then I won't show him," Casey said. "It was nice seeing you Derrick." She turned her horse, and I did the same.

"Hold on," he said, and we stopped. "We should get together some time. There's nothing to do in this Podunk town but get drunk and shoot stuff, and spend time with old friends of course."

"I don't know Derrick, I'm really busy," Casey said. "I have a lot to do back at the ranch, and I still have to apply for my internship."

"You don't have to apply Casey," Derrick laughed his annoying laugh again. "My father will let you in. And if he doesn't I can always put in a good word for you."

"I appreciate that Derrick," Casey said. "I'll let you know. We have to get going though. Bye," she said, and rode off without letting Derrick get another word in. He frowned as he watched her go, and then turned to me. I just sat on my horse, glaring down at him. I wanted very much to kick this shithead in his big mouth, but I knew better than that.

"What're you looking at cowpoke?" He said to me, and his friends all snickered again.

"Just some city asshole," I said, and kicked at my horse's sides. I could tell he was going to say something back, but I rode past him in a hurry, and he had to jump out of the way. I rode hard to catch up to Casey, and we slowed down a bit once we were out of town and back in the fields.

"Sorry about that," Casey said. "He can be a real jerk sometimes. I've known him my whole life though. Our fathers went to Cornell together." I just nodded, still seething about the look Derrick had given me. Not to mention the way he had looked at Casey. "But don't let Derrick ruin our day. I want to enjoy my sexy new cowgirl outfit. And I want you to enjoy it too."

"Oh, I do," I said, putting Derrick out of my mind. I looked down at her body again, and felt my mouth begin to water. Her tits were bouncing with her horse's movements, and her long legs looked stunning.

"Good," she smiled, "lets head up to the overlook before you have to get back to work." I nodded, and we rode off together. She was beginning to know the land pretty well herself, and I didn't need to give her any directions as we rode up to one of my favorite places on our land. It was a cliff overlooking the town and a good bit of our property. You could see all the way to the old woods from up there, and you could see the new Howard ranch. We dismounted our horses, and I tied them to a bush. I grabbed the bedroll off my horse, and we walked over to the cliff together. I laid the blanket down in the dirt, and sat down, but Casey walked a few feet away.

"Now then," she said, raising her arms above her head and doing a spin. "Why don't you tell me what you really think of my new outfit?" She said, giving me a sexy wink.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world," I said truthfully, and she blushed and smiled.

"That's it," she said, making a sexy pouty face, "you think I'm beautiful? Come on cowboy, tell me what you think of my sexy outfit."

"Ok then," I nodded, letting my eyes wander all over her perfect body. "I think that shirt makes your tits look better than I've ever seen them. And those boots make your legs look like a damn Olympic athlete. And those shorts, well, I think you know what those shorts are doin'."

"Tell me," she said, walking over to me. She stood above me, smiling down at me.

"Darlin', those daisy dukes are making your ass look better than a Georgia peach on a hundred degree day. The real Daisy Duke would run in shame if she had to stand next to you. And I'm probably going to have to check in on Jasper later, I think you might've activated his heart ticker." Casey let out a loud laugh, and fell down beside me. I bent over her as soon as she was down on the blanket. I kissed her as passionately as I ever had, and let my hand move over her body. Her tight stomach had little beads of sweat on it, and I moved my hand along her abs and up to her tits. I gave her tit a light squeeze, enjoying the soft yielding way it filled my hand.

"Do you like my boobs, Jim?" She asked as she broke our kiss. I just stared at her dumbfounded. For a second I had to think if she had really just asked that.

"Yes," I nodded, "I like them very, very much." I leaned down to kiss her again, but she turned her head.

"I know my mom has nicer tits," she said. "I mean it's not really fair though. If I spent twenty grand on mine, I bet they would look even better."

"I'm sure they would," I laughed. "Better than hers at least," I added quickly. "I don't think yours could possibly look any better than they do right now. Unless maybe I put a baby in you."

"I don't think I'm ready for that," she laughed, and kissed me again. We kissed for a long moment, and then rolled over together. "I'm going to have to go back to school soon you know," she said, sitting up on top of me. I laid back, and placed my hands on her thighs. Her legs felt as good as they looked, and I let my hands gently rub them.

"I'll worry about that when it happens," I said, inwardly fearing what she had said. "For now I want to enjoy you being here with me. And as good as your sexy new outfit looks, I think you might just look better without it. Maybe we ought to take this off." I reached up and grabbed the knot of her shirt. It came undone easier than I expected, and fell down around her sides. She reached back, and undid her bra in one quick easy motion. It fell off her chest, and I stared in awe at her nice pert breasts. My hands left her thighs, and moved up her body, along her tight abs, and up to her tits. I took them in my hands, and she leaned her head back as I massaged them.

"Is that a snake I feel, or are you just enjoying this?" She said, wiggling her hips on me. I was as hard as a rock, and could feel it pressing up on her ass.

"It might be a snake," I said seriously, "you better take a look to be safe." She gave me a naughty smile, and got off me. She lay down, and then her hands were undoing my jeans. I lifted my butt as she pulled them down, and my cock sprang free.

"My my," Casey said with a big smile, wrapping one of her soft hands around my cock, "you look ready for a good bit of fun today." I just nodded, and she bent down over my cock. She took it in her mouth, and I laid my head back, taking in the feel of her wet mouth on my cock. She still couldn't suck cock like her mom, but I didn't care, it felt good and she was hot as hell.

I let her suck on it for a minute, and then took her by the hand and pulled her up. She looked at me, and I laid her down on the blanket, and moved down. I undid her shorts, and she lifted her ass as I pulled them down. Her perfect pink pussy came into view as I pulled her shorts off. I threw them aside, and then dove in. I shoved my face between her legs, and started licking her pussy. She started moaning loudly, knowing no one would hear us up here. I had to grab hold of her hips as she started wriggling about.

She was moving her hips so much it was getting hard to do what I wanted, but she was clearly liking it anyway. Her moans got louder and louder until she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. I moved up her body, and kissed her again, knowing she must be able to taste her own juices. She didn't seem to mind. I felt her hands on my cock, and then they were pulling me into her. I lay on top of her, and shoved my cock in. She felt wetter and tighter than ever, and I let out my own long groan as I felt myself enter her.

I made sweat love to her on top of the mountain, both of us making as much noise as we wanted. I didn't last very long. Her pussy felt amazing, and I didn't want to pull out, but I knew I should. Somehow I managed to pull out just in time. The moment my cock left her it began spewing big thick jets of cum onto her stomach and up to her tits. She laughed as I shot my big load onto her. I rolled onto my back, and then she was on me again. She began licking the cum up off my dick, and I wasn't getting any softer at all.

"What's gotten into you today?" She said with a big smile. I couldn't tell her the truth, which was that I was finally fucking her without her mother having drained me first.

"I guess it must be that sexy little outfit of yours," I said, and she beamed at me. She dove down on my cock again, taking it further than she had before. I let out another groan, and knew I had to fuck her some more. "You wanted to look like a sexy cowgirl, right?" I asked, and she nodded with my cock in her mouth. "Well then, I think we probably ought to do it cowgirl style, don't you think?"

She was on her knees faster than I could believe. Before I even knew what happened she had straddled me again, and was lowering her pussy onto my cock. I grabbed hold of her hips, and we both moaned together as she slid down onto me. My cock felt like it was deeper inside her than ever. Casey closed her eyes, and began slowly riding me. I just lay back and watched in awe. She looked better than I could even believe, and she felt even better than that. She started moaning loudly again, and picked up her pace a little. As she went harder and faster I had to concentrate on not cumming again already. Normally I could last a long time the second time in a row, but god damn she just looked so good. I actually had to close my own eyes she looked so good. She rode my cock fast and hard until she had a loud orgasm, and fell down onto me.

"How was that for cowgirl?" She whispered into my ear as I helped her bounce her ass on my cock with my hands.

"Amazing," I panted. "But have you ever heard of a reverse cowgirl?" She sat up, and gave me a sexy smile. She got off, and turned around, and then lowered her pussy back down. I put both hands on her ass, and she began bouncing it up and down on my cock. It was a little easier to hold off without seeing her sexy face, but then I looked down at her ass. It looked amazing in this position, bigger than ever. I knew I was going to cum again, and again I didn't want to pull out. But I knew the kind of trouble it would bring if I didn't. I pushed her ass off of me, and she looked back as I shot another big load onto her ass and up her back. I shot five good sized sprays of cum up her back, and then she lay back down beside me.

"You sure do have a lot of cum today," she laughed, stroking my cock gently as we lay side by side. "Do you have any more in there," she said with a smile, moving down to my cock again.

"Uh, I don't know," I said, knowing I needed to save some for Amy later. I didn't want to. I didn't want to ever be with anyone but Casey ever again. But Amy would kill me, and that would lead to a whole shitload of problems for me, and maybe even my family.

"That's ok," she said, leaning over my cock again, "I do. There's definitely one more in here for me," she said, and then her soft lips were on my cock again. My cock was betraying me. I knew in my head that I needed to save some for Amy, but my other head was unwilling to not accept what it was already receiving. As much as I knew I shouldn't, I was completely unable to not be hard as Casey gently sucked the tip of my cock.

"Oh alright," I sighed, figuring if I was going to do it, I might as well really do it. "Come here," I said forcefully, getting up on my knees. She looked at me with big sexy eyes, and I pulled her down, and bent her over. She smiled, and got down on her hands and knees. She stuck her perfect ass up for me, and I gave it a little slap, sending a beautiful little ripple through it. She looked back at me with a fake look of shock, but I knew she liked it. I grabbed hold off her ass with both hands, and shoved myself in. She let out a little yelp, and I started fucking her. I pounded away, and she started moaning loudly again.

"Oh ya, that's it," she moaned as I fucked her. "Fuck me with that big huge cock." She didn't normally talk dirty when we fucked, and it was really turning me on. "Come on, that's it," she panted. "Fuck me harder. Fill my tight little cunt with that big huge cock. That's it, oh fuck. You like that tight little pussy," she asked as I fucked her harder than ever. The quiet afternoon air was filled with the sounds of our moans and our hips colliding loudly.

"Oh ya," I panted, shoving my cock as deep into her as I could. It felt better than any sex I had ever had.

"Ya, that's it," she went on, pushing her ass back against me. "Fuck me harder, just like that. I'm almost there. Oh baby, fill me with your hot cum." I was indeed about to cum again. I hadn't expected her to say that, and I could feel that she was about to cum too. I knew I didn't have any more time, but I couldn't pull out now. She felt too good. I felt her legs begin to shake, and she let out a high moan that was nearly a scream. I felt my own cum surging again, and this time I just couldn't do it. I felt my cum shooting deep into her pussy as she had her own orgasm. We came together, and then she fell forward onto the blanket.

"Oh my god," she panted heavily.

"Ya," I sighed, laying down next to her.

"Did you cum inside me that time?" she asked, and she sounded less angry than I would've expected.

"Uh, ya, sorry," I said sheepishly. "You just felt too good, and then you were talkin' dirty. You even told me to baby," I added with a laugh.

"That was just dirty talk," she said, sitting up again. "I can't get pregnant Jim," she said, "not right now anyway."

"Well, it was my third time in a row," I said, "hopefully it won't be a problem."

"It better not be," she said, and I just nodded in agreement. I already felt like an idiot. How do you pull out twice but not the third time? If I got her pregnant there would be hell to pay, from all sides.

"Sorry," I said again, and bent over and kissed her on the shoulder. "It won't happen again."

"Yes it will," she said, and leaned over and kissed me back. "But not until I give you the go ahead, ok?"

"Yes mam," I nodded, staring into her big blue eyes.

"You should probably get going you know," she said, sitting up again. "It's probably after four already."

"Shit," I said, noticing how late it had gotten. The sun was nearly down to the mountains, which meant it was actually much later than four.

"Will you have time to finish your work for the day?" She asked as I got up and started getting dressed.

"Everything that needs to get done today," I nodded. "I'll just do the rest tomorrow. No one will know the difference anyway."

"And what about my mom," Casey said, pulling her little shirt back over her shoulders. "She wants you to help her move something, right?"

"Uh, I guess so," I shrugged, playing dumb. I didn't want Casey to find out about what her mother really wanted me to help with.

"What do you help her with anyways?" she asked as she stood up and picked her shorts up.

"Uh, moving furniture mostly," I lied. "She redecorates that damn room of hers at least once a week. I think she does it just to mess with me."

"You're probably right," Casey said, wiggling her butt back into the tight little shorts. "She knows you like me, and she gets really competitive over guys with me. She always has." I just stayed quiet, not sure what to say. I was already buckling my belt back up, and getting ready to leave. "But I shouldn't have anything to worry about as long as I look like this, right?" she said, showing off her sexy outfit once again. Somehow it looked even better than it had before we had fucked.

"No mam," I said, staring down at her body hungrily, "you don't have anything to worry about."

"Good," she said. "I'm going to go ride down to the creek before heading home. I'll see you tomorrow lover," she said, and gave me a soft kiss goodbye. I stared at her a moment longer, wanting to say things I knew I couldn't, and then turned and left. I rode back down the hill, and back to the ranch. I made sure to do a few chores before going to the house. I was trying to give myself some time to reload, but I didn't know if it was going to be any use. This was the first time that Casey had drained me for Amy. I was definitely worried I wouldn't be able to get it up for her, and didn't even want to think about what she was going to say, or do.

As the sun was beginning to set, I rode up to the house, and headed in. I went upstairs, and found Amy lying on her bed. She looked over at me as I walked in, and glared at me.

"I've been waiting all day," she said in an annoyed tone.

"Uh, sorry," I shrugged, "I had a lot of work to do." She got up and walked over to me. She didn't waste any time, and went about removing my pants. She unbuckled me, and pulled them down, and then looked up at me angrily as she saw my soft cock.

"You better get hard for me," she said menacingly. I tried to focus on getting hard, but her frightening demeanor wasn't helping. "Here," she said, and pulled her shirt over her head. "I know these are what you want to see." Her huge fake tits stood proud on her chest, but they didn't look as good after my day with Casey. She jiggled them about for me, and then her smile faltered as I didn't get hard.

"Something wrong?" she asked seriously, staring down at my soft cock.

"No mam," I said, taking it in my hand and trying to will it up.

"Then get hard," she said forcefully. I stared down at her tits, and tried to get hard. It wasn't working, and I was starting to get a little nervous. She was clearly getting even angrier, and I knew I had to do something. I closed my eyes, and pictured Casey. I tried to bring back all the images of her from throughout the day. I thought of the way she had looked on her horse, with her hair blowing behind her, and how good she had looked in her daisy dukes. I thought of how sexy it had been when she had ridden my dick on the mountain.

"That's more like it," Amy said. I opened my eyes to see her getting on her knees. She took my half hard cock in her hand, and leaned forward and took it in her mouth. She took the whole thing, even though it wasn't hard yet. Her mouth felt as good as ever, and I quickly got hard for her. She sucked it for a minute, until it was properly hard, and then sat back.

"Your cock tastes like my daughter's pussy," Amy said angrily. I had no idea what to say to that. I'm sure she was right, but how the hell did she know that? "You better not have given that little slut all of your cum," she added seriously. She went back to sucking it, and I tried to shut my brain off and concentrate on how good her mouth felt. She was slobbering all over it, taking it all the way down her throat on every stroke. I could tell she was giving me even more than she normally did. I remembered Casey saying she liked to get competitive over guys.

She worked my cock like a pro, and before long I knew I would cum again. She dove down deep on my cock, and I shot a thin little load down her throat. She swallowed it all easily, and then sat back, glaring up at me.

"That better not be it," she said.

"Uh, sorry mam, I guess I've had a real long day," I said, "lots of hard work."

"Bullshit," she snapped. "You gave too much cum to my slut of a daughter, and now there's none left for me." I just looked down at her in fear, wondering what would happen next. "I told you not to do that Jim."

"Sorry mam," I said.

"You're going to give me another load," she said, grabbing onto my cock again. I winced at her tight grip. My cock felt sore as hell. "I don't care how long it takes. When I want a man's cum I get it. And I want more of your cum." She leaned forward, and took it back in her mouth. I was grateful she wasn't trying to fuck me. I don't think I would've been able to keep it up if I had to fuck her right now. But her mouth was a different story. She clearly knew I was spent, and she was giving me everything she had. It felt like it took nearly an hour, but eventually I managed to shoot a miniscule little load into her mouth. She swallowed, gave me another frown, and then stood up.