All Comments on 'The Ranger: Ch. 08'

by LeakyFaucit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew12 months ago

It turned out good, even given the difficult path it took, LeakyFaucit. Thank you for sharing with us.

MrBrown13MrBrown1312 months ago

Ok just caught up with the story and it is a very good start. but what's better is Leaky seems to listen to the comments and try get better and it shows. Much better writing to understand who is speaking and where the action is taking place. The story already has great bones, you have great world building so far and good detail about it to bring a picture to the readers mind without over doing it. The conversations are good and crisp and sound like actual conversations that could happen in real life. Good mix of characters, not every woman acts the same is a carbon copy when it comes to sex, and also a good balance of sexy time with action and build up.

I believe you mentioned some readers are going to help you and I think that is all you need, a couple editors to proofread it for you from a new perspective and just keep those pesky mistakes that as someone who is deep in the story sometimes misses, from happening.

Look forward to many more chapters.

AardieAardie11 months ago

Man, I hope he dies as an exposed traitor soon. He might have conspired for personal immunity already. It almost seems like his real plans are being interfered with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeakyFaucit@LeakyFaucit
Writer from California, Love the weather, love the people. https://www.patreon.com/rthubasfm "Messages" Don't have to be a member to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES