The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Personal Discoveries, New Places.
8.1k words
4.69
12.6k
31

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers

* Authors Bullet Notes:

- There is Taboo subject matter

- This is an odd first-person point of view almost exclusively.

- Ratings and comments on the next plot development are always welcome.

The Twins Weave: BK2: Chapter 1:

Nora went off to meet with the new Inquisitors in order to give account to what happened over the last month. She sent back that many of those that didn't work with us wanted me brought in to face charges for erasing the memories of the previous eight.

Luckily the way the Inquisitors work is that there are eight leaders called 'The Council' with sixty-four field inquisitor personnel each. The rest are staff for the Library or like Nora, leading an internal staff after retiring from fieldwork.

Nora's chosen Inquisitors saw the memories and understood how far the previous went against their intended purpose and decided to leave them on the premises as punishment and a reminder to the rest. It is being documented for both training and the archives on how close it came to having Velho taken over by three of the four Kingdoms with inside help.

Mother was visiting and helping Mazarine, Neivia, and Abi go through the upstairs rooms as they made changes to the setup, adding furniture and accessories.

----

"Based on how this weave thing is going, you should be next Cassandra," Neivia says so I perk up and listen. "You started around the same time Abi, and I did, so we should focus on you for the next few days and you should get a touch-up from James to push you over the edge."

"I'm okay with touchups," Mom replies, and I hear laughter. "We need to talk to him about Denae, Cataline, and Amice though as we can't have bad people getting this kind of power."

Stretching and standing up, I head upstairs to participate a bit more.

"Amice should be easy as she thinks Harold is hot but didn't want to deal with his rude attitude," Abi replies.

"I can talk to Amice," Neivia replies, "I agreed with her, and he is much better now. It also solves the Harold issue at the same time. Can't have him powering up half the keep."

"If Amice and Harold get along, our last concern is solved, as he will have future King as an option, and we no longer need to concern ourselves on how long he takes to figure out the weave," I interrupt from the doorway. How about you all figure out the places we could go first, we have peace and quiet to enjoy."

"I have a meeting with Father coming up?" Abi asks and I nod as she knows I'm no longer going to pretend to care about the day-to-day operations. "I told Nora you were going to visit Velho and do some reading in the backroom."

"I'll come with you." Mother says understanding what was just said between her two children and remembering the conflict father and I had the previous evening.

"Sounds good, I need a bath and we can head out, if anyone else wants to go and just wander around, today would be a nice day for it."

"I'm going to go have lunch with Amice and Cataline; Mom?" Neivia looks over at her mother and she agrees but wants to dress better than her household attire. We agree to meet back here and figure out dinner plans.

We use the ring to get to Velho and walk to Nora's old desk where her assistant is now sitting.

"Hey, is this a permanent thing now?" I ask walking up.

"James, uh, I am not sure, but you seem to be the gossip around here today."

"I bet, was an interesting night, we are going to the back room for a bit of reading, nobody but Evanora is allowed to interrupt." I continue down the hallway with my mother and don't hear any complaints.

Inside the room, I grab the three weave books and put them in three separate places flat against the back of the shelves with other books in front of them.

"Removing them from this room would set off alarms and so would removing the wards," I explain to mother as I do it. We are going to want to put controls on the copies that we have also."

"Finished?" She asks me and we have a seat and I wait for the obvious. "Abi has been anxious all morning and she looks at you without sharing anything so; let's hear the damage done."

"First things first, sorry Abi," I send her. Out loud to Mother, after last night's issue, I expanded my view into father, "I saw what he was going to do if I didn't figure out how to fix my issue. I was going to be cut loose to live on my own without any assistance on the mainland just to the east of here, no idea where I am at, no money, nothing, just the trunk of clothes and a kick in the ass, the end."

"Last night he took the opportunity to scold me in front of the King to score points in case I lost in the arena. And this morning I was thinking some seriously dark thoughts, they were back from when I was trapped in my room." Looking up into her eyes. "I'm not going to do any of that nonsense, but I am also no longer going to waste time in his little meetings or pretend he cares about anything other than maintaining his accomplishments. I opened the link between him and also one to the King to ensure that if they ever have thoughts about having read any of the weave books, I will remove those thoughts immediately. Neither of them has the temperament for it. That is why we are here, and that is why we will put wards on the books we do have so nobody can read them except their current owners."

"Nothing needs to be said, I am truly happy with my life, I just needed to let those thoughts run their course as Abi has said if you fight them, they just come back stronger, and I don't need them nagging at me."

Mother turns her chair and pats her lap. "Come here."

"Seriously?" I smile and get up. "I'm going to squish you."

"I've had you on top of me plenty of times and it worked out great young man." She pats her leg again, so I have a seat and put my arm around her shoulder. She hugs me for a few minutes.

"You left out the part about him being none too happy about how I look now," Mom says and pats my leg. "He came to my room, and I told him that ship sailed long ago and he was rather rude in his accusations even if they were accurate. I told him to address it with King Guiscard as you outrank him now and that little vein in his temple started pulsing. He agreed to maintain appearances as we have for years is still acceptable."

"I saw, he seemed much calmer when it was Mazarine," I reply.

Mother chuckles, "Yes, amazing how that works, isn't it, Let's reach out to Nora about lunch?"

"Sure."

"Nora, Mother, and I are in your secret library, are you available for lunch?"

"You are here, good, can you stop by where I am at for a few minutes first, some are having issues grasping the situation." Nora sends back.

"Show me a good place to put the portal and we will." Nora gives me a spot and we walkthrough.

It's a room of about 60 people, all quiet when we walk over from the corner and stand next to Nora and the eight others.

"They have a few questions." Nora steps back.

"Fire away." I say and turn to face the crowd. "Quite a few of them speak at once."

"Wait!" I yell at them, pointing at one, "You asked why I erased the previous eight. You should have seen the memories or read the reports by now and you should know why. They were working with the three kingdoms as opposed to controlling them. You work for the people, not for the Kings, you let it get out of hand and they fixed it." I point to the eight beside Nora.

Continuing through the crowd pointing at the person and repeating the questions they had shouted out.

"You asked if I picked these people? No, Evanora picked them because she was the highest-ranking Divinator, and we needed Velho to collect the facts and fix the problem the previous eight created."

"What did I gain from all of this? Peace."

"Am I being paid for this? No, but I like your idea."

"Who am I?" I look around and nod my head towards Mother, "I'm her son."

Quite a few questions start towards my Mother so I put my hand up. Would you like to go eat now?" I ask Nora and she chuckles as we walk down the aisle.

"I'm her son?" Mother asks me as we walk down the hallway.

"It is less intimidating, what evil mastermind brings his mother to something like that." I chuckle.

Mom starts laughing and then looks at Nora, "He is learning."

"I don't know about that; he needed the entire house to help with me this morning," Nora replies, and Mother lets go of my hand and edges over towards Nora.

"Really? Was it what we talked about?" Mother asks and Nora nods. "The entire household huh, that sounds interesting, you're coming back with me so we can chat with you giving up all the details for once."

We walk the hallways while I figure out if we are going to have to move. I don't see father getting over this anytime soon. He might keep things as-is for the short term to maintain appearances, but if I am no longer useful to him, he will take steps to remove me, again. I'll bring it up with the group later, maybe grab a nice house in one of the other kingdoms, someplace where you can walk further than the outer ring of the keep without running into water or desert.

While eating the Inquisitor trainer walks over to our table to talk to Evanora and I see him start that mass suggestion spell, I am paying attention as it is the exact same guy that I saw the last time and he attempts the same spell. It doesn't make it through the jewelry.

I link to him and see he was going to try and get us to stick around for a little longer so he could continue to pump us for information. "Wymar, you should refrain from casting on your superiors, or you might find yourself in quite a bit of trouble. Sit down and explain yourself." The entire table looks at me and then at Wymar when I finish.

"Nora, remember that spell Abi said I recognized, it was from him, and he just tried it again on us, he'd like for us to stay so he can figure out what is going on. He is also wondering how the spell failed and how did this go so badly."

"Wymar?" Nora looks across the table at him. He is looking from her to me and wondering how he is going to get out of this. He seems to be having dangerous thoughts of what he could do to get out of this, but we are in a public place. Then quite a few curses for the child and these two women. I have got to get better at this as his thoughts are all over the place, but I don't know what he is actually going to do.

"I am not a child, and they are women, and those other thoughts of yours are not very nice considering you are the one that encroached on us," I whisper to him watching the fear creep into his expression.

"Wymar!" Nora gets his attention. "You might want to explain to me what you thought you were doing before my young friend over there begins to get irritated, he just cleaned up three kingdoms last night and didn't get a lot of sleep. A suggestion spell on us?"

"Uh, the answers we've been given seem to have quite a few holes in them and I was just looking to ask a few questions to fill them," Wymar explains and that seems accurate.

"Wait a minute." I catch that he is more scared of Ian than he is of us. "Who is Ian?"

Wymar stands up, so I sit him back down. "You aren't going anywhere; you seem to be afraid of Ian and what he might do to you if we find out who he is?"

"Please, just let me go, it is nothing and he is a nobody." Wymar struggles and starts casting.

"Nora can you see what he is casting. Abi, we might need you here, where are you?"

"Fathers study," Abi replies so I set a portal from there. Now we have everyone's attention. Abi walks through the portal and stands behind me.

"What did Ian want you to do?" Abi asks "He was trying to block you out of his thoughts. And now he believes he is going to be demoted and is wondering why nothing he is doing seems to be working. Ian is on the mainland in Berthar's Kingdom in Rohesia.

"HELP! They are attacking me!" Wymar screams and now everyone that was paying attention to the portal take on a defensive stance or starts moving towards us.

"Nora, you might want to get the council here.." I whisper as this is turning to shit fast.

"Rhea and the others will be here shortly!" she says to those nearby.

"They work for him!" Wymar is trying to get up, but I won't allow him to move.

"That is easy enough to fix, you are inquisitors, do your job and look at his memories to see the truth." I wave my hand at Wymar. "We were eating lunch and he came over and tried a mass suggestion spell on all of us here and is now upset that he was caught."

"Nora, who are these people?" An older lady asks standing near her side.

Nora turns and you can see her relax. "Abigail Enyart, her brother James and her mother Cassandra, were here to talk to Rhea and the others in the hall earlier to answer questions. Wymar here wasn't satisfied with the new leadership and decided to take matters into his own hands." Nora replies and offers her a seat.

"Abigail Enyart? That is interesting, she points to two people, "Take Wymar to the Hall, the rest of you go back to what you were doing. Go! You are here to learn, not to get involved."

"I am Mitre Samisen; I've known Nora since she was an initiate. Wymar shouldn't bother you again. I take it you are The Abigail?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Abi answers.

"It is about time you've come here then." Mitre smiles and looks at me. "You are the twin that was here a while back? Nora spoke highly of your memory and manners."

"Thanks Nora." I smile and she nods and shrugs.

"I wish you a good day Mitre, I was brought here due to this emergency and need to get back to what I was doing. See you for dinner." She says to our side of the table and then walks through and ends the portal to an astonished Mitre. "That went back to your home?" She looks over at me and I nod. "Our records on her are lacking." She looks back to where the portal was and then at Nora.

"Interesting company you are keeping Nora." Mitre looks at my mother, "You, are their mother? She looks over at Nora, "And you are also looking rather vibrant Nora? We should do lunch and discuss the new events?"

"Of course, Mitre, later this week, it has been a while." Nora stands up, "I guess there is no reason to hang around now. James, if you could please?"

"Yes Ma'am, right this way ladies." I stand up and give an elbow to each, create and walk through the portal and then close it. On the other side, "That seemed a bit showy."

"It showed that Nora and the council have strong backing to anyone else that wanted to question," Abi says from her chair. "Mitre isn't going to wait for lunch if she can catch you there again."

"We are going to have to start introducing you as a sister at this rate as people are going to stop believing us," I say to mother. "It should cut down on all the questions."

"Triplets!" Neivia says from our doorway. "That is so cute."

"What did you figure out about Ian, Abi? All I got from Wymar was fear and that he never saw the fellow." I see the look on Neivia's face and run through what we did in the library and then what happened in the dining hall.

Abi picks up at the end with her answer. "The same as you, the delving by the council isn't getting anything else and he is framing it as just being concerned with how all of this came about. They, like us, see there is more to it, but nothing that can be substantiated."

Mother walks over to Nora and pulls her out of her chair, "Time for us to talk about what happened earlier." They head off down the stairs.

"Are we going to have to move?" I ask Abi.

"Probably, father is seething about the entire situation. It is good to see that you waded through your thoughts earlier and came out better than expected."

"Hard to stay mad when it has happened before, and I couldn't be happier in every other part of my life. That question this morning is now, where would you like to live? We can go anywhere at any time, so where we live is of little concern."

We won't be able to do that until you sort out Cassandra, she is downstairs with Nora getting the details of this morning's fun and you sit there?" Neivia stares at me. "Cassandra is so close to breaking through, go give it some help."

"Sure, how did Amice take the idea?" I stand up and start towards the stairs.

"Like she had a choice, she gets everything she wanted." Neivia chuckles, "And Denae likes the families being tied together in whatever this is."

Downstairs I walk down the hallway and see Mother through the door with Nora between her legs. Remembering this morning's activity and then seeing Mother in Mazarines place has my face flush and I am ready to go again in an instant.

"Does this happen often when you two share stories?" I ask kneeling on the bed and kissing 'Cassandra'. Reaching down and lifting Nora's face up enough to kiss her and then put her back in place.

"mmmhmmm," I hear Nora say and Cassandra moans from it before grabbing me and making me crawl forward on my knees, one hand on Nora's head and one on my chest she goes all the way down and back up with a pop.

"Show me what you did to her this morning dear, but use her other hole as she was saying the other is a bit sore."

"Mazarine was where you are now, Neivia and Abi were warming Nora up like this." Reaching down I feel how wet Nora is. "Though it appears someone is already soaked. I lined up like this and then Abi surprised me by pushing me all the way in with some force. "I push in hard enough to lift Nora up to Cassandra's stomach and she groans.

"Hooooh, yeah it was like that!" Nora says loudly and then gets back down. I pull her hips back and start plowing into her and feeling that she is easily as tight as Neivia and Abi.

"Neivia spent most of her time spanking Nora's sweet ass throughout, while Abi had her fingers jammed into Nora to make sure she knew everyone was welcoming her in."

"That was nice! When we move, it would be nice to get that kind of welcome." Cassandra says looking at me.

"Oh, well of course." I guess that answers one of the questions I had on what happens when we do move to 'wherever'. I make sure to give her ass a few smacks, but not nearly as hard as Neivia.

"Don't finish in her dear, scoot up Nora." Cassandra reaches down and I push Nora's hips up at the same time. I watch Cassandra wrap her legs around Nora. "Finish here, and then we can let Nora get back to what she was doing."

"Scooting up I have to push Nora's ass up a little further with my stomach to get into Cassandra with the angle and hold onto Nora's hips to steady myself. This is so damn exciting and awkward at the same time, though there was nothing that was going to stop me from enjoying it.

Plunging in was easy after Nora's work. Getting most of the way in and seeing Cassandra attacking Nora's nipples. Nora is the loudest nonspeaking woman I've been with when it comes to breathing and moans. Cassandra has a filthy mouth like Abi when her mouth isn't full.

Watching Nora's hand rubbing her own pussy while filling Cassandra's sets me off after a few moments and I repeat my stepping back from a few hours ago. Though this time I just sit on the chest at the end of the bed and watch Nora scoot back down and both women start moaning as Nora licks my cum out of Cassandra.

"Well, I might as well do something." I lean back in and give Nora the same treatment she is giving until she pulls away, crawls up, and rolls over.

"Twice in one day. I love being spoiled like this." Nora sighs and then turns to Cassandra. "Let's go figure out where we want to live, I have a few suggestions depending on what kind of region you all want."

After straightening up we find Abi being molested by Neivia and Mazarine in our room, so we get into the bath, clean up and enjoy the show.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers