The Ranger: Ch. 11

Story Info
Luna is annoited by the pack, Things are picking up.
6k words
4.74
4.1k
12

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Welcome Back! Everyone depicted in this alternate universe, thousands of years in the futuristic past, is of age and have agreed to the their story being presented today. If you contribute ideas that come about and your story is added, you will need to pick out your background and class. (Soviet Degenday(Sword and Board) and Boulder Dash (NG Gnome Monk).

With so many people to juggle it might be nice to get them organized in your mind as well: (it expands in later chapters).

Team1: Heran, Evaine, Niviena, Ewlene, Yesime, Anders, Isabella

Team2: Sabina, Annalise, Desa, Abigale, Amber, Treya, Ivana, Joan

Team3: Katelyn, Beau, Erika, Alexandra, Triss, Abby, Jenna, Amelia

Team4: Jacob, Dustin, Jamison, Anton, Petra,Regina

Merchant Ship: Saedin, Agitha, Cassandra

Readers: Soviet Degenday's, Boulder Dash.

As the ladies return downstairs, I'm lost in thought still going over everything and the weird voices that acknowledged Mertil in calling me alpha. I've only used my companion spell for exactly that, most of my time was spent staying away from packs as they are territorial even when I had Allo with me. I've been in a pack as much a Heran or Jacob.

"Explain all of this to us like we are children," I hear Beau say as she sits next to me.

"What?"

"Mertil says she's the Luna and Katelyn is the Prime? What does that make us?" Beau points between Sabina and herself with Sabina seeming nervous.

"Mertil is the Luna because of her role in the town, Katelyn is the Prime as they snuck up on us before in the glade, since I was not part of a pack there were no alpha or luna titles.

"Prime is a Beta, Beau would be Beta also as you two run the town when Mertil is busy, also because you're the town healer. Sabina would be an Omega due to her age, she gains status as she comes into her own, but considering who she hangs out with and being a team leader, she's a Beta compared to the rest of the town.

"What about Evaine?" Katelyn asks.

"What about Evaine?" I ask back, I hadn't made any decision on this.

'Kae, we know what's coming and it's probably both of you,' Gray sends and I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, we" Katelyn motions amongst them, "know it's coming eventually whether she gains the power or not based on her skill and how you include her."

"She'd be Beta, as she would take my role if something happened in defense of the town. Though all of this is only what the wolves see of us.

"Yeah, but when I agreed to this earlier, it clicked in and felt real to me. I don't wish to become a wolf, but, hell scratch that, I'd love to be a wolf." Mertil says and chuckles.

"It simplifies things in life until humans decide to take over the land you occupy," I reply. "The wolves are just as happy to have us watching over them as we are of them watching over us."

"Dear," Katelyn looks over at Sabina, "could you go get Evaine, she should be brought into the information if we are going to add responsibilities on her.

"Where is she?" Sabina looks at me, oh, yeah, I guess it would save time.

"She's, uh, sitting on the docks, alone." I answer, and reach out and see where everyone is located, she is the only one outside the room, that I feel is them by almost seeing them physically, the others are more like looking down at a map of the town and knowing they are people.

Sabina arrived with Evaine looking curious as to why she was summoned. I was expecting to be fully embarrassed by the conversation. These women would go out of their way to do whatever I needed, but when they get together, picking on me was their favorite game.

Cinthia stepped out getting all of our attention. "We need to discuss what you all will do while he or we are in the ruins." She looks over at me, "Go get some rest, no interruptions tonight or," glancing towards Sabina "early morning, but, before you go, take Evaine's hands and do your thing."

I spent a few moments pushing mana into her until she was full and felt the tiniest spark. "This should have taken much longer than this? Was this sped up?" Asking Cynthia and she smiles and seems slightly less see-through this evening.

"What?" Evaine asks, her hands squeezing mine.

"Mistress decided to move this forward as things are progressing faster than they should be with others pushing the edges of cheating' Cinthia turns and faces Evaine, "congratulations Evaine, you will have a new path to follow, And," she shoos me away with the ladies bidding me good night. "You will take over Kae's duties while we are out."

"I have no idea what is expected?" Evaine replies.

"Step out of Heran's group, work with all of the groups, and come here each evening to meet with them." Cinthia indicates the other ladies.

"You will also go to Myread sounding like (Mir-e-ahd) and report your breakthrough tomorrow, you won't stay there, but you will get registered, return will go through Two Rivers, meet with Bjorn and let him know what has happened."

"What?! You want me to do all of that, on my own?" Evaine looked around the table, there is no way she could just walk up to that Bjorn guy.

"No dear, you'll ask for two counsel representatives to go with you to Two Rivers and drop you off here before they return to Myread. Let them know Bjorn will arrive in Two Rivers mid-day and the three of you should meet him before he sees the Viscount."

"What's going to happen?" Mertil asks, normally, one mage showing up is a major event, two council members would empty the streets.

"Bjorn is going to take care of the Viscount issue and Tremont will take his place." Mertil physically jerks back in her seat. You could see the conflicting emotions of both loss and a wish to be free.

Cinthia turns to Mertil, "Mistress asks that you think long and hard as to whether you wish to go with him and continue your old path, or continue to take on this Luna role and get some of the thoughts you've been having recently come true."

"It's time for me to go, Soviet will be here shortly, let him know what you are doing and he will contact Myread." Cinthia walks towards the steps and fades away. Everyone watches and then Mertil turns to the group.

"Welcome to the club Evaine, never a dull moment. I'm going to need more wine." Mertil says.

Sabina jumps up and starts moving towards the kitchen, "I'll get it, I hope you stay, everyone is going to want you to stay."

"I don't think it's a coincidence they hit me with this after this evening," Mertil says to Beau and Katelyn.

"What happened?" Evaine asks and Beau snorts a laugh and covers her mouth.

"I went with Kae to meet the wolves and we established our roles." Mertil stares at Beau daring her to act up. Bean gives a tiny nod back that she'll behave, Beau doesn't want to push Mertil as she's going in the right direction, now.

"What does it feel like Evaine, Kae is attempting the same with me, but we weren't sure before that it would work, you for the archery and me for the healing, but, I tried not to get my hopes too high."

"When he does it, it feels," Evaine stops for a moment and blushes.

"Wonderful, hot and tingly until you erupt, yes I know that part, I meant now that it worked for you?" Beau answers with a smile.

"Still too tingly to feel anything else yet," Evaine's face is radiating heat.

"It's fine dear, you already know what happens in this lil group right? Those of us he's not magicking still get the same feelings through more physical means..." Katelyn leaves the end hanging.

"Oh, so, you all won't mind if we," Evaine stops and looks down to avoid looking at anyone. "Most know what is happening between you, but I didn't want to offend anyone."

"I came to get you didn't I?" Sabina whispers as Soviet walks through the door.

"We are going to need a schedule at this rate though," Katelyn adds at the end.

"We can team up.." Beau starts looking at Mertil.

"Shush you." Mertil interrupts.

"Ladies." Soviet walks over and gives a little bow to the table.

"Take my seat," Mertil stands with her drink and walks to the stairs and to her room to think about everything dropped on her.

Evaine explains everything with a few questions asked along the way and then Soviet stands up, "You are the first to achieve this, I'll need to report it now, they will bring us there when it is time."

"Okay, I'm going to bed then, thank you all for, you know." Evaine hurried out the door. Soviet follows and turns north.

"No more T around," Katelyn says, it's been so long that she's wanted this for her friend. "I hope she chooses us."

"From what I've seen, what happened in the woods was the new beginning for her, Tremont played his role and is getting rewarded with Viscount." Beau muses.

"For being an insufferable ass?" Katelyn asks.

"Would she be so willing to start anew if he wasn't?" Beau replies, "None of this feels like a coincidence, I think everything tonight was waiting for Mertil and Kae earlier this evening."

"Not a coincidence, even the war? Without it, none of this works, my husband and many others died." Katelyn answers thinking about all the events that needed to happen to get to this point.

'The war was not planned by me, Mertil describing your plight was the reason I chose your town as Kae's destination. Kae couldn't help but stay due to his nature, the benefits might be small in comparison, but it was within the bounds of when I am allowed to intervene.'

Each of them got quiet as they looked at each other to confirm they had heard it also. No one saying anything for a few minutes to see if anything else was going to be said.

"On that note, I'm going to bed, I'll come by tomorrow to check on the new info. Hopefully, Agitha will be back." Beau leaves the Inn and it empties except for Katelyn waiting to bar the door after Soviet returns. Beau never had time for Gods and Goddesses before, she was coming around with recent events, but to have one answer a question directly, while influencing her life for the better, she gave a little prayer for both Mertil and Kae. Whatever Ninhersag has planned, it was for her people. She was completely invested in seeing her two friends happiness continue to rise, she was planning to move in with Mertil as soon as she could to keep her missing Tremont to a minimum.

Waking up after a long night's sleep I felt both great and lonely. Walking into the common room was the same, must be early-early if nobody is up, let's try Katelyn's room, We'll it's not locked and she's come to see me, so, why not. Her room is bigger than the ones I've been in, her bed is also bigger, crawling in and pulling her into my arms she jerks awake.

"Shit, you startled me, hmmm, you coming to me is nice." Katelyn scoots closer.

"Mmhmmm," a deep breath, "I might steal your pillow, smells like you."

"I'd make that trade." Katelyn replies rolling over pushing me onto my back, draping her leg and arm over, her warm cheek on my chest.

"My insecurities were showing, thought I got demoted last night with the Alpha, Luna talk, thanks for coming to see me."

"Nothings changed," I answer and move some hair out of my face.

"Oh, that's not true, you missed a lot last night." She chuckles, "long or short version?"

"Short."

"Evaine is going to Myread, registering, and then taking two council members to Two Rivers and will replace the Viscount with Tremont. She's probably left already."

"Okay." I figure the council doesn't seem the type to just do this, might need to go and get Evaine back.

"Oh and Evaine is in your Harem."

"Not a Harem."

"Kae, it is the definition of a Harem."

"Nope."

"You're stubborn when you wake up"

"A little." I'm still absorbing it all.

Katelyn rolls away and pulls her panties and night dress off, "if I'm getting naked, you should also." She says as I watch her, "Oh, and you didn't say no to us adding her in."

"Got distracted."

As Katelyn backs in, she faces away and lifts her top leg over my hip, "get in there." This is by far her favorite non magic fingers position, ass pushing back into him, feeling every bit of him holding her from behind.

"So demanding," I've been hard since she started shedding clothes so a quick search for the right spot and we started at a nice and easy pace."

"Mertil got my treatment down there?" Katelyn says and pushes back with her ass a bit harder.

"You're the one that told her about it," pushing back just as hard, "She asked about that, I was going to put her on top for the first time as it was wet, but she hissed at me not to look like a pussy after the wolf called me the alpha."

Katelyn starts laughing enough to squeeze me out. "Heh sorry, I could hear that in her voice." She reaches down, lines it up, and pushes back. "Better."

"She is pretty funny once you get to know her." I say as I think about her comments to the ladies and to me.

"I've been waiting years for Tremont to go, so she could be happy."

"Big empty house, going to be a team effort."

"Oh I'm sure you'd love that." Katelyn grinds her hips up and down my stomach, With me already close I grip her harder and just grunt out my agreement. "Going to have, ugh, all three of us piled up," she talked herself into and orgasm.

Rolling over she climbs up and straddles my legs, "so many good things happening at once, hoping it doesn't fall apart."

"Just keep being you, well, except for the hating on Tremont part, and don't forget to be naked, often."

"Being naked is part of the grand plan?"

"Yep, serious question, I'm going to need help with Beau, I'm not into her type of sex. It digs at me."

"Ahh, your too nice, she did say when you pumped her with the magic, it made her feel like nothing she's ever felt before, so, keep that going, and talk to her about it. I want to try that also, don't need to be a mage, but from Beau and Evaine, I want to feel it."

"Evaine also? How do you all find the time to gossip so much."

"Last night, she didn't come out and say it, but her reaction when Beau brought it up was pretty clear, and that was holding hands, if you did it Beau's way; Evaine would be right here; right now."

"Beau's way? Oh, Uh, that's what you want?" Pushing her off and cupping her pussy with my palm, "are you sure you can handle this?"

"Oh, goddess, I'm going to die of embarrassment if I, Ugh!"

Sliding two fingers into her leaking hole and palming her clit, making her hips raise up and waiting for her grunts and breathing to get louder, she's so quick to cum it doesn't take long before I push the mana into her and she locks up, arched back. Minerva pushed magic into me and it was nothing like this, she goes from holding her breath to screaming.

"People gonna think I'm killing you in here," I say, and do expect a knock at the door or Sabina charging in.

"Hooah, I died a little there, it was exactly as Beau described."

I wait a moment, "And? You can't just stop there?"

"Oh now you want gossip?"

"It's not gossip, I just did it." I answer still cupping her entire pussy in my hand.

"Yes you did, tingles wash over inside and out, heat from all my lady parts, and my orgasm had two orgasms of its own and everything goes white for a moment, body doing whatever it wants."

"Glad you got that one-time thing of the way then," I stand up and look for my pants at the end of the bed.

"Jackass, and I think on occasion when nobody is in town we could do that again, maybe after lunch." She grins at me as she gets up.

"Think I owe Beau a visit."

"Take Mertil with you, those two have been abstaining to not upset you, now they have an excuse."

"How could that upset me?" Thinking of those two together, Mertil in charge, is something I'd love to witness.

"That's what I said. Hopefully, Agitha got you some nice clothes, it's sad washing the same two sets all the time." Katelyn looks me up and down.

"Thinking about Beau, Mertil and Evaine, does bring up a concern of me being here, Tremont might overreact if Mertil doesn't go and he feels he's being kicked out. "

"I'm more worried about the glow she had last night being apparent," Katelyn replies and I do roll my eyes at her this time.

"Tremont is an ass, but he's not blind Kae, one look at her after she says she's staying and you are going to be his target. We will keep her with us and have Jacob, maybe all of my group with us."

"When is Evaine due back?"

"Late afternoon, maybe evening? She's going to talk to Bjorn.."

"What!?" Nobody said that.

"With the council, Cinthia hinted that either Bjorn or they might remove Aberdeen and put Tremont in."

"Good for Two Rivers, but no change in a Viscount hating my guts. Strained relations with Mertil will be there also, seems convenient to the council to keep us at odds. Did you all decide on a plan for when she returns with the news?"

"No."

"Should we get Mertil and go see Beau this morning?"

"Pack meeting?" Katelyn asks with a smirk.

"Stop it."

"Yes, Alpha."

"Go get Mertil, I'll meet you in the common room."

Mertil comes down the stairs first and she looks the same to me as she does every morning. Grumpy and heading straight for the kitchen.

"Come here." I say and she turns to give me the not now look. I point at the table with her cup was sitting, "Bring it with you."

"Thanks, morning," She says picking up her drink and taking a tiny sip to see how hot it was going to be. "This works," she takes a bigger sip and looks at me over the cup. "Why the hurry?"

"I'd like to go through all of the scenarios before some other emergency or if Saiden returns."

Katelyn joins us as and we head over, Mertil walks in without knocking with us following. "Beau!" Mertil yells out, "have a seat, I'll fetch her."

"What?" Beau says coming out in what I haven't seen since being in this new world, shorts, little linen shorts with lace edges and a matching little shirt. They are extremely sexy showing the bottom of her ass and the white offsetting her bronzed skin.

"I was hoping to run through a few scenarios about Evaine, the Viscount opening and any issues we can expect before anything else happens to distract," I answer still looking her up and down, she smiles in appreciation.

"You are staying with us?" Katelyn asks Mertil.

"Obviously, it didn't take long to compare Two River strangers against everyone here." Mertil answers.

"Let's assume everything goes as planned up north with Evaine and Soviet getting back this evening, add in Saiden getting back sometime today also, just in case. Do you think Tremont will take the position?" I ask Mertil.

"Oh, I never thought of that," Katelyn answers.

"If the Mage Council tells him to take it, he will not go against what they ask." Mertil answers. "He's going to take me staying here poorly."

I wait a moment and nobody says anything, "This is why we're here now. Expand upon your use of poorly, what do you expect him to do?"

"Outrage, yelling," Mertil got quiet for a few moments, "Then he'll get quiet, if they move him there as soon as he can be ready, taking over the position will occupy his mind and time, he'll pour everything into it and all will be well. If they leave him here for us to get him there, we need a crew to be ready immediately."

"Jamison, Petra, Analise, Anton and Joan should be able to get him there, they are his favorites," Beau ticks them off and looks over at Mertil who nods in agreement.

"Severan said they would stay a few days before going to Sreport, so we can return the boat to him when they come back down the river." I answer doing the roundabout trip timing. Katelyn, Jamison is on your team, can you get him to let the others know to be ready to sail if it comes to that this morning, geared up and we might want to send Jacob as an extra guard."

"What if he wants a few days to get ready?" Beau asks.

"You continue to do what we are doing now, I'll invite my team to spend some time in there, "Katelyn stands and walks around the kitchen area, "maybe rotate all of the teams through at different times to confirm all of the rumors about the ruins, Evaine, and Severan. We can come up with reasons to invite the teams to the Inn each day until he leaves."

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12