The Ranger: Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I move I can feel like it going down on its own could take a while. Changing back could look awkward though if only one of us does it. Might be better to get both of us back at the same time.

'On the count of three lets transform back.' I send to Beau. 'We don't want only one of us like this.'

'Wait! How?' Beau replies, that's right, she didn't transform herself, she was pushed into that cute blonde little wolf.

'Concentrate on your human form'

"One, two, three,' I come back and see her kneeling in front of me, both of us have our clothes on which is weird.

"Where do your clothes go?" Mertil asks.

"No idea," I answer and help Beau stand up with me.

"Thought you said you wouldn't?" Katelyn smirks at her, "what was that like?"

"I didn't have any choice, she took over when I changed and gave it up, I wanted to run and make Kae catch me," Beau laughs, "I still do," looking down, "this dress is ruined, I'll be back," she walks into the back hallway holding her dress away from her body."

"Wait, I have questions," Kaitlyn jumps up and follows Beau down the hall.

"Things are changing fast," Mertil says handing my drink to me again.

"Thanks, what do you think about the idea of them all, now that it's just to the two of us?"

"I trust them," Mertil indicated the two that vanished into a room I've never seen.

"So do I, but all of this is ultimately our responsibility," I tap her knee. "Luna has the final say when it comes to her ladies.

"Speaking of that, you come to my home, to check up on me, and then have sex with my best friend in the middle," she is scooting around in my lap to straddle my legs, 'of my living room."

"It was obviously not me who pushing all of that, I agree you are due proper recompense, how can I make it up to you?" I say as we shift around, she scoots down.

"Lift, your, hips," Mertil pulls them down to my thighs, lifts up, and pushes down until we both groan and look at each other.

'I knew I loved this woman, she doesn't fuck around.' Grayson says.

"It was quite the show, no warmup needed, but," she sees me look over her shoulder.

"Ahh, nice, bout time you took it," Katelyn says walking into the room.

"Here," lifting her up and turning her around, "Lift up your arms," and her dress was whisked off by Katelyn, I sit back down. Mertil straddles me again and starts bouncing while pointing at the seats next to us, Katelyn and Beau strip down.

'Finally!' Grayson says and I give him an inner nod back in agreement, this has been a hopeful outcome at some point.

Beau and Katelyn moved from their places onto the floor behind Mertil, I felt the tingles as she would lick me and could tell from the moans that Mertil was enjoying all of the pampering she was receiving back there.

Opening my legs caused hers to dangle off the floor but gave everyone room to work, or play, scooching down just a little to give me leverage to lift and drop her back down. She came really fast and hard with three people working her little body.

"Hoooo, goddess, this is more like it, whew,' she had both hands on my knees squirming around just a little, "Fine, going to need help though Beau." I hear and figure out she was letting Katelyn have a turn.

Beau helps Mertil off, and Katelyn takes her spot, "thank you Luna," as she kisses me, "Nice and slow please Kae."

"Yes Ma'am," I answer and this is easy, as she is doing all of the work, three different feelings after such a short time and I can't hold off very long and again cum inside of Katelyn as she grinds on my hips.

"You can make water?" Mertil asks and I shrug, "I guess so, it's what I've been told."

"Can you fill-up the bath?" She gives me the pleading look, you did make a mess of me and carrying buckets to the bath when you can just do it...?"

"I can try," I answer and I follow her through the parts of the house that I've never seen before. 'Cinthia, how do I figure all of this out, let alone teach everyone else, and what they can do early on.'

'Spend a few hours with me and I'll take you through all of it, but you'll need to write it all down, ask Mertil about her study with all of her maps, she has paper and ink. Oh, and get a cup of water, if you want to make more in the tub, you are a 9th level druid based on your previous experience before you were 'transitioned'. So you can make an additional 10 gallons on top of the original 10 or a little over half a tub full.'

"I'll need a cup of water, and apparently I'll need to write all of this down while you are bathing, in your study, wherever that is, per Cinthia."

"Will it be warm water?" Mertil has her arm around my waist.

"So greedy," I chuckle as she squeezes me. "I have no idea, this is a first for me also."

Beau brings us a cup of water and I envision the water filling the tub from the cup and there is no buildup, it's just there, still as can be and all creepy-like.

Mertil reaches in, "well, it's not cold." Since she is already naked she steps in, "Kate, can you show Kae the study?"

'You'll need sand to remove the water,' Cinthia says as we walk down the hall to the left into her, study, quite a few books line one wall, map tubes, with paper, pen and ink on the desk with the writs paper they had been writing, chairs all about, I am guessing from the help she had with the Viscount and for Severan to distribute, that seems so long ago.

'Okay, thanks for this by the way,' I say pulling a sheet over to write on.

"Do you want something to drink?" Katelyn asks and I nod back to her, "Yes, thanks."

You were all trained as Rangers before you become druids so there will be some restrictions as pure druids have no ability to use a bow and they go with a club or staff and use the Shillelagh cantrip, don't write this down, as it's not available to you, but would be if the bow wasn't already introduced. Put down Control Flame and Thorn Whip, you'll like that one when the bow isn't an option, thirty feet, and it can drag them towards you approx. 10 feet across the spike growth you can make..a very nastily effective combo.

First they'll learn, Animal Friendship, Create or Destroy water, cure wounds, entangle, long strider, there are others, but we have to get through this in a few hours.. we write down what they are and next to each one after I grab a new page as I'd written them side by side and start over listing them down the page with space to explain each one.

Next they'll learn Barkskin, Locate animal or plants, pass without a trace, spike growth, I write them down and spike growth sounds great, keep anything away, who wants to take another step if you take a nail through your foot?

This is also where they'll get wild shape, and following Mistress, it can be done twice per short rest. With Circle of the Moon it can be used instantly and still able to strike using the animals abilities, only land animals until 4th level when water animals come in, and then flying animals at 8th level.

'Flying, and I'm 9th? Already? So an eagle, or a sea bird?'

'Animals you've seen before, owl's are not as fast but they can see at night and are left alone by other birds. Tomorrow you can help Soviet out as a warhorse and giving him a ride to the ruins, gets us there faster.'

'Eww, he'd be riding on my back? I'll think about it,' he doesn't have my speed in the woods, and they are clear enough for a horse, me, hah, a horse to move through okay.'

Third level they'll get call Lightning, Plant Growth, she runs through a few others, 'call Lighting!? That sounds like the myths back home.'

'Ugh, it's a myth because you'll kill everyone on both sides as it's huge, most only use it at the furthest distance possible, accidentally cast it closer or in water, and that is why you never meet anyone who uses it.

'Oh, that sucks, never mind, thought I was going to be doing some serious smiting there for a moment.'

'That's my job,' Cinthia says, and she can feel me being jealous.

'Their 4th Level they'll get Freedom of Movement, grasping vines, stone skin and Telekinetic, where you can speak to others while in wild shape form to those close around you.

'So Beau could talk to me earlier because we were both wolves?'

'And bonded as part of the pack, plus your animal skills from your ranger days, yes.'

'Their 5th level they'll get Freedom of the Winds, this is what caused the tree to catch your face earlier, you left the ground and moved 60 feet rather quickly in the direction you wanted, great for getting you unstuck, bad if you go the maximum distance without checking where it is you're going first.'

'Duly noted.' I think ruefully.

'Their 6th level will be, heal, heroes feast, wall of thorns, primal strike.'

'Dang, Beau got heroes feast before getting anything else?'

'That and healing were divine blessings granted based on her task to tend to the women of the town. Evaine, will go at a normal pace as she was blessed in archery.'

'Will many of them fail to take? This could get complicated, and I have enough hassles as it is.'

'Everyone that would have failed, left before you arrived.' Cinthia says it and I feel her pause and wait for the reaction that she knows is coming and I can't help but say it anyway.

'So, all of this, up through today and for however long this is going to take is predetermined and nothing I do changes it?'

'Somewhat, none of the women in the town need to have liked you, Tremont didn't have to end up in Twin Rivers, there are many things that could be different, but yeah, the big things are at the goddess, and her rivals level, way above our heads.'

'And hey, your next level you get the elemental wild shape, it'll be earth form for you, almost immune to attacks, it uses two of your wild shapes, but for a couple of minutes, smiting is a good word for what it would be like.'

'You are such a tease.'

'Someone has gotta keep you on the right path, and we can study together so you don't seem an idiot when teaching the others how to progress. Wait until you teach Severan and Agitha water elemental so they are safe in their travels.'

'I'd love to study with you, and that sounds cool.' I answer thinking of her naked.

'Real study Kae, I can literally read your thoughts.'

'Hey, my thoughts are wild and untamable, when are you free again, since you brought it up.'

'As soon as were done with the ruins, Gray and I got a boost of energy when you transitioned to a more divine accepting druid class, but there are still limitations on how often and how long we can spend outside of you, Gray, a bit less, because he's too stubborn to study.'

'Hey, an hour a day isn't worth never-ending reading.' Gray responds.

'That reminds me, do I need to study every night as you did and pick the spells for the next day?'

'Mine is arcane, yours are divine, and following Mistress, yours is already set, as will theirs be, a few differences based on personality, but almost all are explained in the book and they will get blessings. Most will gain levels faster as they live within an established grove, but, by the time they reach your level, much more information will be available.'

'Practice in dreams? I wrote it all down, but none of it says how like the cup of water to create and sand to destroy water.'

'Yep, and Beau is ready for her turn, so check your pants pocket in the family room and reset the bath for her.'

"I am not doing this every day for every woman around this place, that is all I'd do all day.'

'Stop your whining, you sexed them up, the least you can do is fix it.' Cinthia answers.

'Hey, I was apparently given a nudge in that direction as my wolf never stood a chance against Beau in her wolf form, it took over and was on her before I even knew what was going on.'

'You'll not have to do that with all of them, but they all will have to take on wolf form as a primary and pack with you, Heran and Anders are too young to have a pack position, but they will mate for life, Anders will be a messenger, Heran is growing into a fierce leader. Others will also find mates that will join us here, same as Jamison, Jacob, and Severan.

'Makes it easier to move about also, as this place has so few people compared to back home,' this being a small town, and Twin Rivers is barely a city with Sreport so far away.

'The rest of the world is the same as ours, it was just the necromancer war with the mages and then the Skaldians taking advantage of few people in this region and was one of the reasons we are here now as other forces are working to upset the balance of this world.'

*Thank You, for making it this far, few more chapters and the scenery will change... Thanks to Soviet for his contributions and he's going to make a great addition to the story.

12