The Ranger: Ch. 21

Story Info
Dnd Ranger trying to save the world-ish.
4.7k words
4.7
1.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Welcome Back! Everyone depicted in this alternate universe, thousands of years in the futuristic past, are of age and has agreed to the their story being presented today. If your story is added, you will also have to agree.

Team1: Heran, Evaine, Niviena, Ewlene, Yesime, Anders, Isabella

Team2: Sabina, Annalise, Desa, Abigale, Amber, Treya, Ivana, Joan

Team3: Katelyn, Beau, Alexandra, Triss, Abby, Jenna, Amelia

Team4: Jacob, Dustin, Jamison, Anton, Petra, Erika, Regina

Merchant Ship: Saedin, Agitha, Cassandra

Merchant Ship2: Severan, Penelope, kids, Emma

Other: Nikolas, Sandy, Tia, Ninhersag, Grayson, Cinthia

Corporal Adesh and Gregorn

Special: Soviet, Boulder, Boomer

Looking over at Yesime, she was a mess, I've only seen her prim and proper and now her wild hair spread everywhere, her chestband soaked from all the drool from earlier, her underwear still pulled to the side, she'd been rubbing it rather hard at the end there. Two steps towards her, her eyes keep running over my body, leaning down I pull her by the hips, I start with little kisses, "you should be more gentle with this little thing," I say looking up at her. Her eyes are heavy, her mouth open and she just nods, looking like she'd say yes to just about anything right now.

A few more kisses and she's pushing harder each time, she's been waiting long enough, and watches me pull her about, standing with my legs spread out a little wider with the lower beds here to get us lined up, rubbing my dick through her folds a few times, her upper body jerks and she grunts, "Oh Goddess Kae, please."

Pushing in she squeezes enough to stop, pull out just a little and slide back in nice and slow, "relax Yesime, let me in." In and out a few more times before given full access, watching her face to make sure we're not going too fast.

"Such a tease," she whispers. "Take it Kae, make me a woman," she says, but her hands are grasping the sheets for dear life.

"I can do both," she grunts and groans with satisfaction when the slapping noises along with a creaky bed are awkwardly louder than I've ever experienced, she says something but I can't hear anything, Yesime starts laughing, making me laugh.

Spinnning her around, "Wrap those pretty legs around me" I say leaning down close, and she does, getting us as deep as I can go. "There you go, all the way in," like everyone else she is skinny, perky tits with dark nipples, leaning down to suck them in she wraps her arms around me. Lifting her up, I stand and bounce her up and down while getting some balance as shes heaving breaths slipping and sliding from the sweat. Turning I hold her over the bed, just in case as my fingers are sliding around, I thought this would be easier, Sandy doesn't sweat as we do apparently, not having these issues with her.

After Sandy, and the threat of dropping her, keeps this insanely sexy act from finishing me off, her breathing gets ragged and I know what's coming, she is getting rather vocal on each push, lots of yes's and Kae's as I just keep picking up the pace, nothing fancy, she got louder by the moment saying she was going to cum over and over again until she hissed and got quiet.

"Breath Yesime, you're going to pass out like this, I whisper to her and she huffs out and breathes in a huge breath, her legs fall off my hips, down my legs, I quickly lean over to get her close to the bed before she falls off.

"I'm so glad I volunteered." Yesime whispers up to the ceiling with her eyes closed.

"Me too, I was surprised at how fast you jumped on that," I answer laying on my back next to her she throws a knee over me. "I barely knew what she said and you'd already replied."

"Mmmhmm, I was also, it just came out. Yesime taps her head, "She is begging for us to go for a run before you change your mind."

'Relax little one, I promise you will be taken care of,' I send to her across the bond so the her wolf will calm down a little. My wolf is pacing, he wants to take her now, put her in her place.

'Not too hard though please, her other half is brand new at this.' I send the wolf and he huffs at me, 'after what you just did?' 'Fair enough,' I had nothing to add to that.

Grabbing the pitcher of water, filled up a cup, took a gulp or two, filled it up again and walked it back to her.

---==---

My dreams are as busy as my days:

'I couldn't be any happier for Sandy,' Cinthia says holding my hand in both of hers, I'm not used to seeing her be so, excited. 'Shut the fuck up,' she answers my thought, 'I'm officially watching over her also.'

'Officially, alright, I kinda figured you were mama bear over most of them?' I ask.

'Not as personal, so, lets get started, all of you practice Hold Person, Dispel Magic, Heat Metal and Windwalk, with plenty of space.' She says and I see the image of me hitting that tree again.

'Got it, if outside we'll focus on the bow for long range, the heat metal works on swords, shield and armor?' I ask, how fast would it work on the bigger items?

'If it's a sword or shield they'll drop them, if worn, well, it's enough to make them try and get whatever it is off, and could kill them if kept going over time.' Cinthia replies. 'Gray and I won't be standing idly by, it's been so long now that after this meeting, I'm going to want some time.'

'Sounds good to me.' I reply and she pats my hand.

At breakfast, everyone had a good meal, Sandy was beaming, Yesime was quiet and Tia kept smirking at us. At no point did I want to call her on it and make it any more embarrassing.

The two guards finished their food in seconds, shoveling it in like most of the soldiers I've met and out the door, they were waiting for us and led us to the outskirts of town.

Tia transformed, her size is shocking after sitting at a tiny table with her, her greens and reds in the morning sun were beautiful. Tia had us mount, getting into our normal positions.

"Thank you for your help," I say to them, "Ask for you when if we come back?" I throw a small bag of about 100 silver to one of them. The guard catches it and nods.

"We talked, we'd go with you to the meeting if you'd have us?" Good to hear they wanted to do this before they got paid, they both looked between me and Tia.

Tia looked at them, "Who shall we ask for?"

"Corporal Adesh and Gregorn," Adesh says indicating himself when he said it.

"We'll be back the night before the meeting," Tia says and takes off, looking down they stepped back from the wings and winds of Tia rising, they shrank down until they vanished as we soared through a beautiful white puffy clouds day.

Boulder told us of the city, the main human was called Mayor Richardson, his office would have the records on the two people that had the other items. Three with Henry Benedict and one with Emile Roland.

Yesime started squeezing me harder as Tia started to descend, as we landed, we talked about getting lunch together when Tia stopped and looked at me and Yesime, "Go on you two, we'll get this down without you." I'm not sure I've ever blushed before, not like this at least, I changed quickly to hide it, and when she changed her wolf rolled over and my wolf huffed to get her up and moving, nipping at her to speed her up for a better chase.

His speed allowed him to play with her, coming in from a side to get her to break off, then to the other until her first signs of tiring, then he came in and put his head over her neck, slowing her down, she was yipping in excitement.

'Holy shit, she is losing her mind,' Yesime sends me.

'Good, only take over if you have to, she deserves this,' I say and her light gray wolf shuddered, chest down, ass up as my wolf snuffles her sex and then mounted her with speed, giving it to her as she whined and snarled, his grabbing the back of her neck shut her up instantly and I heard Yesime explode over the bond.

Both wolves settle down and we transform back, "I'll never get used to that." I say and she nods and places a hand on my chest.

"My goodness, that was easily as good as last night," She says and then looked startled and gave me a look of embarrassment. "Sorry."

"No worries, I also loved it when we chased you down," I say and feel he agrees.

"I'm, we are okay with that anytime, anywhere with you, two." Yesime says as we walk back towards the camp.

Don't want to make Yesime's wolf run back, and don't want to dawdle when the rest are waiting, "Did you see the cave bear wildshape, at the other Inn?" I ask Yesime and feel her hand squeeze mine.

"Yes, it was terrifyingly loud," she answers.

"Let your wolf rest, practice that as your wild shape, and let's head back a little faster." She gave me room and I changed first.

Our two forms took up a ton of space between us, the difference between this form and the wolves was astonishing, how we could be this big, was mind-blowing. the paws the size of the bottom of a barrel leaving prints in the dry ground.

Coming through to the clearing we change back and Tia nods, looking over at Sandy, "Can you do that?" She asks and Sandy doesn't waste any time transforming to a cave bear. "If we get into conflict, use them," Tia says, repeating to us what I told Sandy.

"We need to practice in the mornings so we aren't left behind by your teams back home, I want you two able to swim as soon as possible, and work on talking to Boulder and Tia when in wildshape.

"I thought you could communicate when in those forms with allies?" She asks me.

"I can, they need to practice until it comes to them," I answer and take the beef on a stick Boulder gave me, it's fresh, and good, but we need to get the spices that one guy used. "I also need to practice the new druid abilities before we need them and I'm fumbling around. You both have your spell books?" I ask and they both nod, reaching for their backpacks. "No need right now, maybe share them with Tia as she's been around for a while and might be able to help you." Turning towards Tia, "I can feel you are full of mana, but not that you use it."

"Little things, like keeping you from falling, the rest is just inherent or imbued." Tia answers.

The rest of the afternoon was spent flying to the city, stopping far enough away not to cause a stir, walking to the city and with Tia in Elf form, the guards gave her suspicious looks, along with the odd group following her long strides, she never slowed, and they focused on each other in conversation, ignoring us with a side glance as I walked by.

The streets were the same as Riverside with crushed rock, but the usage was so much more that it had bare spots and standing water, mud and grass growing through it, sloppy streets means sloppy management. I've never gotten good vibes from places like this. The poorest people on the outside edges just in case there was an attack or some such nonsense instead of putting...

'How do you even think of something like that?' Grayson asks. 'They keep the poorest people at the edges of town, of course its going to be shitty.'

'Kinda proves my point then, as only human cities do that, and not all of them, Twin Rivers doesn't, probably due to being younger than other cities, the Gnome city didn't do that, I'd heard back home it was something like 500 people was the cutoff point before humans got ugly in how they treated each other.'

'What? Sometime it is rough riding around in here.' Gray mumbled and I guess he's right, if I had to listen to his thoughts all day, I'd go mad.

'Exactly, you get it!' Gray replies.

'Take longer breaks Gray, I cant, not, be me,' what a weird way to think that, but he took me in when I was just a kid wandering around looking for work, is my best friend, always has been, I don't want to drive him crazy.

'It's alright kid, the alternate is much worse, I don't have much of an imagination it seems, how about next scuffle, let me lead before all of the fun is over and there's nothing left to do.' Gray says stuck on Kae thoughts, remembering the first time he saw him use that bow and his optimistic outlook was nice counter to Cinthia.

'Uh, yeah, sure,' I answer and though a bit brutal, he has been front and center the entire time we were a team until recently having to gather the strength to get out.

Another city, another Inn, I don't mind them, and stuck between wanting to stay somewhere for longer than a night and being grateful for how fast this was resolving itself.

An Elf, humans, gnome and goblin walk into a bar, the room goes silent and the Gnome says, "We'd like a table for four, dinner, rooms, and baths for the women."

"Yes sir, the young woman says and ducks into the kitchen, art from the different realms along the walls, tapestries of different cultures, this place felt comfortable with a hint of being expensive. Wonder when I'm going to get paid for the mage thing, getting free money is starting to sound pretty good as I look around and notice everyone is dressed better than I am. If I was in pre-Agitha clothes before the shopping trip, I'd probably get sent to the back room with Sandy if they did that here.

She scurries back out and directs us to a table as far away from the others, which is fine by us, apologizing for the wait, but she had to get the water going and said the baths would be in the room she just came from to Tia who smiled and nodded.

"What should we call you, child?" Tia asks and the girl curtsied.

"Sara, my lady," she answers.

"Tia, this is Yesime, Sandy, Kae and Boulder, take your time, we just wish to have a seat and relax before calling it a night.'

"Yes, Miss Tia, I'll bring your drinks right away, and get dinner served." Sara curtsied again and scurried off.

"At least she has help," Yesime says watching a few boys grabbing buckets.

"I'm guessing you two have discussed this at length, what are your thoughts on when we return to free the gnomes?" I ask Boulder who nodded and looked like he was talking to Tia across the bond and then he nodded again.

"We will require they not only stop, but return those that were already taken," Boulder answers.

"Oh," Yesime, "What about the Goblins then, why should they continue to be slaves if the gnomes get set free?" She finishes and then looks at Boulder guiltily. "I get we can't fix everything."

Tia tisked, "I'd say we have a good chance to stop them poaching new, the return of what they already have might take me a few trips to show them the cost of keeping is more than they can afford." She takes a drink and looks over at Sandy.

"Sandy sould be considered a hobgoblin at this point, charisma, smarter, magic, speech, she is the pinnacle of goblin evolution," Tia says smiling at the little Goblin.

"Thank you Tia." Sandy replies smiling.

"You're welcome dear, as you've pointed out, your brethren on the other hand are not, slavery has actually caused the race to grow as those caught are no longer fighting and or eating each other."

"The other Realms would have to fix a ring around their lands to keep them in if they were set free," Boulder added. "Sandy is more Gnome than she is Goblin."

"Awwww," Yesime says, "That's so nice."

"I like you Boulder, but he's sitting right next to me," Sandy cups her mouth, pretending to block me out, Tia's eyes got wide and Yesime smacked Sandy's arm with a laugh.

"Someone is feeling funny today," I answer and pull her in a little tighter. The guy sitting at the table next to us looks me in the face and makes a disgusted sound, I wink at him and he looks away quickly.

"Is that going to be a problem?" Tia asks.

"Is it?" I ask the man looking back at me, he looks down at his table, "No, looks good."

The next day was a complete runaround, the quartermaster was nowhere to be found, the Mayor wouldn't see us until tomorrow at the earliest and we spent half the day shopping for the necessities we'd forgot or run out of over the previous days.

"Please!" Sandy says, "It's beautiful and you said I was your bodyguard?" The merchant has a little of everything including some daggers in a display case. This one looked good with a snaking curve in the blade.

"Bodyguard?" The merchant says to me, she's been eyeing the three bows we have slung over our shoulders.

"Yes ma'am," Sandy says, "He gets into all kinds of trouble, it's my job to get him back out again." She smiles and then pouts at me and taps the glass. "Please Kae?"

"A very well spoken, uh, bodyguard." The woman says and then takes the knife out, "it's the best one we have." My shoulders drop at this point as Sandy's want is going to drive up the cost. "An enchanted dagger for 60gold is a steal."

I take it from her, "it is not enchanted," holding up a hand, "I'm an enchanter, so let's just get that out of the way, nice feel to it, but rather large for you Sandy?"

Sandy takes it and jabs it, badly, at invisible assailants. "I feel slightly more worried for my health now than a moment ago." I say, Sandy scowls and gives a little jab in my direction. "You little devil." I laugh and she puts it back on the display counter.

"What a nice young man, I've never seen them treated so, normally," she goes from talking to whispering as if people were listening.

"And," Sandy says dramatically, "You have knives," she looks at the ones on my belt.

"I've been meaning to ask about that knife, like your bow I've never seen one like it." The merchant inquires.

"They are meant for plant cultivation and care," I say showing her how they come apart.

"Ahh, that would explain it," she nods and looks at the dagger, "you can enchant?"

"If you would enchant this stiletto, I'd gift the knife to your, bodyguard."

"I could add some strength to it, make it so the point is much sturdier," I answer holding out my hand, she passes it hilt first, trying to shift the balance or like the blink dagger, cause a spell to active would be impossible, but to add strength to the blade was a simple matter.

Sandy checked her belt for the dagger every few minutes as we made our way to the council building, there was a line waiting for entry with a single guard getting their details. Tia walked along the line to the front, noone said anything and the line doubled in size behind us with people wanting to see what was going on.

Tia never slowed down and walked past the guard and his makeshift table, he started to get up. "I wouldn't if I was you, it's not worth the trouble." I slow down and say, he starts to say something, looks at the first elf he's ever seen and agreed he wasn't paid enough to intervene. I watch him sit back down and ask the next person the same questions he asks everyone. Good, picking up the pace, Sandy and I catch up to the other three walking through a courtyard, its a single large two story building surrounded by ornamental walls, this looks like a place to get answers.

Two guards are jogging towards us, they settle to a walk and ask if we can please follow them. They lead us through a long hallway with as many people in here as there were outside. The crowd around the edges just past the ornamental columns.

A man steps out of double doors, motioning the guards to hold them open, "My apologies, if we'd have known an Elven emissary was coming we would have met you earlier."

"Noted." Tia answers and the mans face froze before ushering us inside. A hundred conversations coming to a halt when Tia entered. The mage council room would fit in the corner of this room, painted tiles everywhere, tapestries and paintings the size of my room back home.

He walks us past another line of people waiting to be heard, the men on the council stand and we follow them into a back room.

"Now that we are away from all of the distractions, how may we help you?" The man is as smooth as his bald head, it almost shines from apparent buffing, he looked like he was in charge.

"You may call me Tia, I understand most of my gold and relics were shipped here after they were taken from my mountain in Akelerg approximately twenty years ago, I'm looking for the current holders of my relics."

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12