The Rape of a Wife

Story Info
A wife is used and abused foe the weekend and loves it.
7.2k words
4.19
38.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rape of a Wife

Motel is White House Motel

Wife is Anne

Husband is Bob

Hostess is Mandy

Married over ten years

I'm a married white female who's looking to fulfill my wildest fantasy. I'm looking for men, lots of men, all sizes, shapes, and races, so I can live out my BDSM/Gang Rape fantasy a local "no tell" motel Call 301-XXX-0964 for more information.

Now to hit the send button. There it was, sent from my wife's work laptop. The posting had been placed in a couple of swinger sites and on Craig's List. I looked over at the disposable cell phone I had purchased the other day at a quickie mart in the next town, just for this one use. Now it was time to get it ready.

"Hi my name's Anne and if you're calling this number it means only one thing. You want to help me live out my wildest fantasy of being tied up and sexually used and abused by lots of unknown men. Just a little bit about me, as if you really care. I'm married middle age a BBW who stands six foot tall with shoulder length reddish brown hair, 44 C cup tits, and I wears a 22/24 panties. Not that I'll be wearing any when you see me. I'll already be blindfolded, gagged, and tied down naked on the bed in room six of the White House Motel in Bowie before you get there. The rules are... well there aren't any rules. And no my husband doesn't know about my fantasy. He's such a prude about things like this. He would never go along with this. The loser thinks I'm going to see my mother this weekend. Please let all of your friends know about this wonderful offer. Remember I'll be in room six at the White House Motel in Bowie after 8:30 PM on Friday night until sometime Sunday morning. The door will be unlocked so just walk on in and have your fun. See you there and again please let all of your friends know."

After I reviewed the outgoing message on the phone I saved it. I had programmed my wife's work laptop to produce a female voice that I recorded on the phone. The voice on the message would never fool anyone as being my wife's but if anyone ever looked they would find the mp-3 file of the message buried in her work computer. Things were going just as planned. I had a crack whore reserve the room for me, under Anne's name, for the whole week for me. It was a "win -- win" for us both. She got a place to turn her tricks for free for a couple of days while I got the room without any way for it to be traced back to me and it only cost me two hundred fifty dollars. Two hundred dollars for the room for the week and fifty dollars for the crack whore to leave town after she gave me the key.

I already had some lengths of old chain and a bunch of old padlocks in the basement just waiting to be used. I already had an old ball gag and leather blindfold that I had gotten years ago hopping to get in to some kinky sex with my wife. Until now they had been a waste of money. Finally they'd get some use.

From a meth head I got some "date rape" pills that I would slip in my wife's drink on Friday night. I was planning take my wife out to dinner at a local restaurant where I would get Anne to pick a fight with me and storm off leaving me sitting there. Everyone would see her storm off leave me sitting there dazed and confused by her actions. The drug had a hypnotic property so I could have her leave the restaurant and walk away and go behind a local store where I would pick her up later after our fight.

These last few years had been hard for me. Our sex life had dropped off to almost nothing. No matter what I did I just couldn't seem to get her to have sex with me and when we did have sex she would just lay there. Sex was less than satisfying for me. And I was tired of it. I wanted a change. I wanted revenge.

Friday Night

I was all set for the night. The chains, locks, blindfold, and gag were in the trunk waiting to be used. Anne had showered and was almost ready. I checked my pocket for the last time checking to see that the "date rape" drug was in it.

"Wow! Anne you look beautiful." I said as my wife walked in to the living room.

"Are you ready, Bob?" Anne said.

"How about a drink before we go? We've got plenty of time." I said as she sat down on the sofa and took the frozen Margaritas I offered her. Her drink had the "date rape" drug in it.

By the time she finished her drink I saw Anne's eyes glaze over. It was time to start my plan off. I took both of Anne's hands in mine and stared in to her eyes saying, "Anne you will act as if you love me until I say the words 'Movie Theater' then you will jump up and cuss me out as you run out of the restaurant. Then you will go behind the book store and wait for me in the shadows. Do you understand Anne?"

"Yes I understand." She said in a slightly slurred voice.

"Then you will forget we had this little talk. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand." She said in a slightly slurred voice.

Standing up I offered my wife my arm and walked her to the car where I even opened the door for her. And when we got to the restaurant I opened the car door and held the front door for her. I wanted us to look like an old married couple out for date night.

As the hostess seated us I ordered two frozen Margaritas to start the night off with as we looked at the menu. Halfway through her drink Anne got up to head to the ladies room, just as I knew she would. I quickly got up and held her chair for her as she got up. Being every bit the gentleman I held her seat again when Anne returned from the ladies room.

We had a nice meal and made small talk as we ate. I made sure that the waitress saw us holding hand like two people in love. When I was almost done eating said, "Hey Anne would you like to go see that 'chick flick' tonight at the new 'movie theater'?"

"You small dicked jerk off I can't stand you and your little dick!!! I hate your guts!!! I never want to see you again in my life!!! I'm leaving you forever!!!" Anne screamed as she threw her drink at my face and stormed out the door. The "date rape" drug was working perfectly.

I sat there and stammered as I watched her run out the door.

All eyes were on me now that Anne was gone. I tossed some cash on the table to cover the bill and leave a very generous tip and ran out to the parking lot to find Anne. I looked around but couldn't find her so I walked back in to the restaurant where I asked the hostess, "Did my wife come back in here? I can't find her anywhere outside."

"No she didn't but I saw a cab drive away right after she ran out the door." The hostess said. I read her name tag, Mandy.

"Thanks Mandy I guess she took a cab home. I'm sorry for the disturbance here tonight." I said.

"Quite all right sir. It's not the first time it's happened here." Mandy replied.

"Well thanks and I'm sorry. I guess I better get home and find out what's going on." I replied. With that I left the restaurant and headed off. I went straight to the back of the book store where I found Anne waiting in the shadows.

"Get in." I snapped.

Without a word Anne got in the car and we drove to the motel. I knew that I could go in the back way and no one would see my car. When we got there I got my supplies from the trunk and made Anne carry it all in to the room.

"Strip." I ordered and Anne quickly removed all of her clothing.

"Now put your clothes in the car."

Without a bit of hesitation Anne walked out to the car naked and placed her clothing in the car and returned.

I locked the chains to the bed frame and then around my wife's wrists and ankles. I double checked the locks and they were all holding tight. I shove the gag in place and made sure that it was secure then I blindfolded my naked wife.

Checking my watch I saw that it was a bit before 8:00 pm. I lay down on the bed and whispered in my wife's ear, "Anne, if anyone ever asks you about this weekend you will say it was all your own idea. You wanted to live out a wild, kinky fantasy. Do you understand Anne? Nod if you do."

My wife nodded her head.

I reached between her spread thighs and shoved three fingers in her cunt while I was slapping her tits. As I was abusing my wife I started to get hard. I decided to jerk off on her face and leave my cum to dry there so the next guys would get the right idea. It had been a couple of days since I had last jerked off so I shot a huge load of cum across her face and in to her hair. I got up and smacked my wife's cunt a couple of times before I left.

I knew that the "date rape" drug would be wearing off soon and I wanted to be here when it happened but I didn't want to appear to be the first guy here.

I left the room with the door unlocked and slightly ajar and headed back to my car. I drove home and walked back to the motel. I returned to the motel and I saw a couple of guys enter the room where my wife was. My "wife's" postings had worked.

As I entered the room I saw that there were a total of eight guys waiting to use and abuse my wife. One guy was slapping my wife's tits as hard as he could causing them to flop around while another guy had his whole hand deep in her cunt fist fucking her.

I turned to the guy next to me and said, "I didn't think this shit was for real man. Did you?"

"Fuck, some bitches just love being abused like this. My old lady loves it when I get rough with her. She's a real hellcat in bed when I whip her ass." He replied.

Then the two guys abusing my wife stopped and stood on either side of the bed and jerked off over her face, adding their cum to mine. I checked my watch and saw that Anne would be free of the "date rape" drug in about twenty minutes. I just hope someone would be fucking her when her mind cleared.

My wish came true. As the two guys moved away the next guy dropped his pants to expose a nine inch cock which he just rammed in to her cunt. As he was stroking away I could see my wife start to struggle against the chains trying to get away but they were tightly locked to her wrists and ankles.

"Get back here slut. You wanted this and you're going to take all I've got." He hissed as he started to cum deep in her pussy.

He was quickly followed by another guy. These men didn't care about my wife's pleasure they just rammed their hard cocks in to her waiting cunt. Some beat her tits or cunt while a couple of guys even lifted her hips up a bit so they could fuck her in the ass.

Now it was my turn with my wife. Just like the men before me I dropped my pants and just shoved my cock in to her well fucked pussy, as I was pumping in and out of her cum filled cunt I started to twist and pull on her nipples causing her to twist around under me. Soon I added my own cum in her nasty cunt. When I was done I pulled my pants up, looked around to see a bunch of guys still waiting, and then walked home.

Saturday Morning

When I woke up Saturday morning I looked around the house but couldn't find my wife. I checked our credit cards on line to see if she had gotten a room somewhere. No charges had been made last night.

Then I started to call her friends and her mother to see if she had spent the night with them. I had to tell them just what happened in the restaurant last night and that I had no idea what had caused it. I made sure that I told everyone that I was going out to search for her.

While I was out I stopped at a local McDonald's to get a bite to eat and I stuffed Anne's clothing in the trash can. I figured that if anyone saw me here I could explain that I was just getting something to eat and I had threw out some of the trash in my car while I was there.

As I started my search for my wife I made sure that I drove around about an hour or so before I drove past the White House Motel.

As I drove by I saw three guys walking in to Anne's room. I quickly parked my car at a local park and walked over to the motel. As I walked in I saw that the last guy was just finishing fucking Anne.

My wife was a mess. Her body was bruised and she was covered in dried cum. Her face was caked with dried cum that had glued her hair to her face in places. I started to pull my pants down to fuck her myself when I noticed that I was alone in the room with my wife. I decided to go in to the bathroom where I got a glass of water. I knew that Anne must be thirsty by now.

I reached behind her head and removed the gag and held the glass to her lips. She sucked down the water like a sponge.

"Now suck on this Bitch. And if you bite me.... Well you don't want to know what'll happen to you then, Love." I said in a fake British accent as I shoved my cock in to her mouth.

My wife having realized that all she was here was a sex toy for men started to suck on my cock. It had been years since she had sucked on my cock and I was enjoying every minute of it. I even pinched her bruised nipples and pulled and twisted them as hard as I could, causing her to moan around my cock.

When I started to cum in her mouth I pinched her nose so she would have to swallow my cum if she wanted to breath. As I pulled my spent cock out of her mouth I shoved the gag back in and hissed in her ear, "If you're a good slag Love I'll give you some more water later."

With a final slap to her tits I walked out of the room. Looking around I saw two cars full of guys pulling in to the parking lot. Anne was going to have more fun in a few minutes.

I headed back home and called Anne's mother and all of her friends hoping that someone had heard from my wife. Then I drove to the local police station to file a missing person report.

The police officer at the desk told me that I had to wait two days before I could file the report. As I walked out of the police station I heard one cop say to the other cop, "I bet she found a hard younger dick to play with instead of going home to with him."

"You don't know just how close to being right you are." I thought to myself.

Saturday Afternoon

After I left the police station I headed over to the restaurant Anne and I had eaten dinner at last night to see if Mandy was working. I found out that she'd be working later that night. "Good things were working out for me." I thought to myself I headed home.

I ordered a pizza and sat down to watch a movie. When the movie was over I headed out to visit my wife again.

As I walked up to her motel room I noticed that there were a couple of cars parked by her room. "It was good to see that my wife had some friends over. I hope she was showing them a good time." I thought to myself.

As I entered the room I saw that someone had shoved the pillows under her hips and one guy was fucking her ass while a couple of guys were jerking off over her tits and face.

Anne was a real mess. Her entire body was crusted with dried cum. I could see patches of the dried cum peeling off of her body.

Then I noticed it. Anne was thrusting back to meet the guy who was ass fucking her at every thrust he made in to her asshole. My wife was starting to enjoy herself and her raping.

"Hey! Look at that." I said in my fake British accent, "The slag's really enjoying herself. She's fucking that bloke back." He was fucking my wife in the ass, while she wasn't totally against it I only got to once in a blue moon.

After the guy shot his load into her ass and pulled out with a wet pop I saw my wife's asshole gaping wide open. It was obvious that he wasn't the first one to fuck her ass hole.

He turned to me saying, "What did you expect? The slut to be forced to do this. No way man this slut wants to be here. You heard her message on the phone. She's living out her sick, perverted fantasy and we're just helping a lady out."

As he spoke to me I saw that my wife was humping the air searching for another cock to fuck her. I looked around and saw that it was my turn.

I dropped my pants as I climbed on the bed and aimed my hard cock right for Anne's gaping asshole. I could hear my wife moan with lust as I rammed it in to her waiting asshole. She was no longer tight but she was still snug. All of the ass fucking had really loosened her up.

As I thrust in and out of her asshole I pinched and pulled as hard as I could on her rock hard nipples while she was fucking me back. Her hips were thrusting upwards to meet my driving cock. "I bet you never fuck you're your husband like this you nasty slag. I bet you just lay there like a cold fish with him. That's why you're here this weekend. Right Love?"

All my wife could do was moan in to her gag, nod her head, and kept fucking me back as I pounded my cock in to her gapping asshole.

After I added my cum to Anne's well fucked asshole I said, "Well Love I guess that bit of fun earned you a drop or two of water."

I found the dirty glass and filled it from the tap. Then I grabbed my wife by her hair and yanked her head around so I could remove the gag. "If you scream there'll be no water for you. Do you understand Love?" Anne nodded her head so I slowly poured the water in to her mouth where she lapped it up.

"Please mister. I need to suck your cock mister. I need to feel your cock in my mouth. Please!!!" my wife croaked softly.

"Well my mum always taught me to be a gentleman with the ladies. Well Love, you're no lady you're just a common slag." I said, "But I guess seeing as how you asked so nicely I'll let you suck my cock again. As I recall you enjoyed it last time."

"Oh yes sir I enjoyed sucking your cock very much sir." Anne said as she held her mouth wide open to receive my cock. I climbed on to the bed, straddling her chest and shoved my cock in to her waiting mouth. I sat down on my wife's cum crusted tits and grabbed her head by her hair and I started to fuck her face.

I didn't care if she enjoyed it or not. All I cared about was getting my rocks off again in her sucking mouth. As my orgasm neared I rammed her face hard against my pubic bone driving my cock deep in to her throat so I could feel just how tight it was.

As I started to cum I pulled out and growled, "Keep your mouth open slag and take all of my jizz in your slag mouth and you had better swallow every drop of it."

Anne had become a total animal and swallowed every drop of my cum and her tongue was flickering around looking for more. I got a sick idea and turned around and squatted down on my wife's face to see just how low she had sunk.

I got my answer as I felt her hot tongue flicking on my asshole. I lowered myself so she could do a better job and she did. My wife was trying to tongue fuck my asshole.

I had always wanted feel that but I knew that my wife would never do it for me. Now she was doing it for someone she thought was a total stranger.

After a couple of minutes of that I got up off of my wife's face when I had a wonderful idea. I took the disposable cell phone that had my wife's out going message and turned the video camera on. "So what's your name Love? Have you been having fun this weekend Love? What did you like best?" I asked my wife the whole time filming her.

"My names Anne and I've had so much fun this weekend. I really, really, like the fact that I'm tied up so I couldn't change my mind and back out of this. It's been wonderful. I have no idea how many guys have used me. I've been fucked in my cunt, ass, and mouth countless times and I have no idea how many guys have shot their wonderful loads on me."

"Are you married Anne?" I asked.

"Yes I've been married over ten years now. Bob's a wonderful man but he's a prude and would never go along with something like this. He has no idea where I am. I left him at a restaurant on Friday night then I came here. I bet he thinks that I've left him."

"So Anne why'd you do this?" I kept the questioning going.

12