All Comments on 'The Rape of a Wife'

by cdtiffanymd

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Easily the shittiest story I’ve read in a long time

BDSM IS NOT RAPE. (don’t you just hate false advertising?) If it helps try to remember SSC or RAK, the first one is very relevant to your story - safe, sane and consensual.

What you’ve written is sickening beyond belief. I thought I was going to be reading a CNC story instead it’s a story about a pathetic little bastard with a tiny cock...

"You small dicked jerk off I can't stand you and your little dick!!! I hate your guts!!! I never want to see you again in my life!!! I'm leaving you forever!!!"

seriously that line was the only good thing about this story! So thanks for that. The only big thing about this loser is his ego, I’ve no idea how you could present this as BDSM unless perhaps you got your knowledge from the ever nauseating 50 Shades of Abusive Arsehole Stalker? FYI that’s not BDSM either.

This though...

“These last few years had been hard for me. Our sex life had dropped off to almost nothing. No matter what I did I just couldn't seem to get her to have sex with me and when we did have sex she would just lay there. Sex was less than satisfying for me. And I was tired of it. I wanted a change. I wanted revenge.“

Presumably he didn’t try anything as outlandish as actually talking to her, I expect the part where “she would just lay there” would be due to his very uninspiring tiny cock. So obviously the best course of action in any marriage having these kind of troubles is to arrange to have your wife gang raped, starve her, leave her completely unattended with strangers....let’s not worry about safe sex it’s not important, better make sure she gets an occasional glass of water because you wouldn’t want her to die before she’s been raped and beaten into submission, it’s a good job you thought to chain her to the bed because you’ve gone to so much trouble to arrange all of this to destroy the woman who did love you (and who you’ve previously claimed to love) so it makes perfect sense to have her gang raped in her own piss and shit. Oh, and good call it makes sense to film bits of it too it’ll come in handy during her trial for murder. On the upside after her release she can look for a real Dom and enjoy sex with someone who knows what they’re doing.

Seriously though...”titties” how old are you? Humongous pile of trite bullshit. A well deserved 1 star. Still well done with the artistic license, I’m sure any sex starved housewife would love that kind of treatment, which anniversary is gang rape, I can never remember?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pfft. I thought it was hot AF, and yes - they are called titties by millions of people around the world. Fucking good slut-wife cumwhore he made her into, what a champ. Cheers to you! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous