The Rape of a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well my husband, Bob, he's such a prude and I needed to be used like a sex toy. When Bob and I have sex he's so sweet, gentle, and loving but I needed something more. I needed lots of hard cocks just using me like the slut I truly am. I need to feel like I've been fucked hard and not made love to like Bob does it. This was the best way for me to get what I needed."

"Ok Anne. So why all this? Why didn't you just pick some guy up and have him shag you in the back of the car? Or work the streets?" I continued.

"I do pick up guys sometimes like that. Mostly I do it at lunch time but a couple of times I've done it at happy hour too. I let them think I'm a secretary somewhere. The office guys love to think that they're fucking a secretary in the bathroom or in their car. Once when Bob was on a business trip I went downtown and walked the streets with the other whores. God that was a great night. I made almost a thousand bucks that night at fifty bucks a fuck. The next time he goes out of town I'm going to do it again."

"Anne I'm videotaping you as we talk." I said softly.

"Oooo Goodie. Are you going to post it on the web somewhere? Look at my pussy just the thought of you posting that video on the web's getting me all wet. Please fuck me! I need your cock in my nasty cunt. Please fuck me!!" My wife begged.

"Well Anne let me set up the tripod so I can film us as we work to make your dream come true." I said as I turned the phone camera off. I didn't want to be in any sex film like this. When I heard that my wife had already gone out and picked up guys in the past it was a real shock to me. I had no idea that she'd done anything like that. I wasn't put off by it. In fact it made my cock rock hard.

"So you like it rough Anne?" I ask as I rammed my cock in her well used cunt. As I rammed myself in and out I could hear my wife's cunt squelching with all of the cum still inside it.

"Oh yes Sir I love rough sex." My wife said as I started to slap her tits.

"AAaaaaa that feels so good to me. Harder hit my tits harder Sir." My wife begged as her nipples got even harder. I smacked her tits until they were bright red and my own hands stung. All it did to my wife was drive her to an even larger orgasm as I pounded her well fucked cunt.

I grabbed her nipples and twisted them as hard as I could and my wife just orgasmed again and again as I abused her. As she was screaming while she had orgasm after orgasm I added yet another load of cum deep in her dripping cunt. I pulled out and walked to the head of the bed where I wiped my cock on her face, squeezing the last couple of drops of cum on to her face.

As I finished up I saw that there were three other guy waiting to use my wife. "Well Love it looks like you have some friends waiting for you. I'll leave you to your fun. She likes it rough guys. So don't disappoint the lady. OK?" I said as I got dressed.

"So just how rough does she like it?" One of the guys asked.

"Just ask her mate." I replied as I walked to the door.

"So Anne how rough do you like it?" He asked.

"Rougher than you can give me." I heard my wife say in a strong defiant tone as I walked out the door smiling. My wife had really changed in the last day. Or had she really changed? I heard her confess to a "stranger" that she'd cheated on me many times in the past because I was too gentle of a lover. I needed to go home and think about what I'd just heard for a while.

Saturday Night

When I got home I called Anne's mother and friends again to see if anyone had heard from her. This time I was able to sound if I was crying as I talked to them. But much to my disappointment no one had heard from my wayward wife.

Then I sat down and watched the video I had taken of my wife's startling confession. My wife of over ten years had been cheating on me. She picked up guys in bars and fucked them in the bathroom and she had worked as a common street whore for who ever had the cash. And she knew that her confession was being taped and she wanted it posted on the web. Well I might just do that for her. I down loaded the video to her work lap top and saved it with her draft of her posting and the mp3 file of her outgoing phone message. By now my cock was stirring so I walked over to the motel where I saw a group of college aged guys leaving her room laughing and high fiving each other. As I entered I saw two guys using my wife. One guy was fucking her cunt while the other one was fucking her face. When they were done I dropped my pants and shoved my hard cock in her mouth and started to face fuck her myself. Quickly I shot my load down her throat. I pulled up my pants and got a glass of water for her. "Here Love. A bit of water for you. I bet you need a drink about now." I said as I held the glass to her lips.

Once again my wife sucked the water down as fast as she could. "Oh thank you sir. I needed a drink."

Taking out the cell phone I started to video Anne as I talked to her. "So Anne are you still having fun?"

"Oh God yes. I'm having the time of my life. After you left last time the guys that were there started to fuck me and they were slapping my titties around. I was cumming buckets from the slapping. It was so much fun. I just loved it. I just wish I knew who those guys were so I could thank them. Fuck I wish I knew who all of the guys were so I could thank them all."

"Well you could post a thank you letter on Craig's List you know." I said.

"I'm going to do that and maybe plan another weekend here."

I was shocked at my wife's behavior. I never knew that she was in to all of this wild kinky stuff. Right then a couple of guys and one woman entered the room. I must say that I was shocked to see a woman there. I thought that the game was up then. But I had nothing to worry about.

As soon as the woman was in the room she started to strip without any hesitation. "I'm sorry I doubted you guys. Something like this is a dream come true. A beautiful woman chained to a bed for anyone to use." She said as she climbed on to the bed and straddled Anne's face. Without being told my wife snaked her tongue out and started to lick the woman's shaved pussy and suck on her pussy lips.

"MMMMmmmmm the bitch's got a good tongue." She purred with pleasure.

"Hand me my bag." She said. "Let's see what she's got. With that she looked in her bag and pulled out a pair of cruel looking nipple clamps and placed them on my wife's hard nipple, the teeth biting in to her nipples, causing her to moan and push her titties up. The woman started to tug on the chain pulling my wife's nipple upwards. As she ground her pussy in to Anne's face she pulled even harder on the chain. Then she pulled a double ended dildo out of her bag and shoved the ends in to my wife's pussy and asshole and fucked her as hard as she could.

The guys were lined up around my wife jerking their hard cocks until they all shot their loads across her pussy and belly. Then I heard a low animalistic growl as the woman sitting on my wife's face started to cum herself.

Anne was starting to cum herself and the woman yanked the nipple clamps off of her nipples causing Anne to shriek in orgasmic pleasure. I couldn't help myself as the woman climbed off of my wife's face I shot my load right across her slimed face. I headed home to think about what I was going to do about this new side of my wife.

I called the credit card company again to see if there were any charges on her credit card but I was told that nothing had been charged. After I hung up the phone I watched the video of Anne's confession when I got a great idea. Taking my wife's work laptop I started a Yahoo email account for Anne under the name of Annetheslut. Then I started a Yahoo group under the same name and posted the copy of her add, the mp3 file of her outgoing message, and the videos I had taken of her.

Early Sunday Morning

As I finished posting all of the files I was getting horny again so I walked back to the White House Motel and saw that Anne was all alone in her room. As soon as she heard me she started to wiggle around lifting her hips as if silently begging someone to fuck her. The room reeked of stale sex from all of the cum crusted on Anne and the bed.

I got my wife a drink and walked over to her. Removing her gag I said, "Here Love. A bit of water for you." Again my wife sucked it down.

I started filming Anne as I started to talk to her again. "Anne, how much longer are you going to be here?" I asked.

"I'm not sure sir. I guess that I have to wait for someone to release me first. But I'm not in any rush to stop. I've been having so much fun here. The sex has been so wonderful. I just love the rough anonymous sex. Did I tell you that I like my sex rough?" My wife said.

"Yes Anne you did tell me that you like rough sex. I do have one question for you. What are you going to tell your husband when you leave here? You told me that you just left him sitting in a restaurant a few days ago. What are you going to say to him when you get home? Are you planning on leaving him or what?"I asked. I really wanted to know what my wife was planning for the future.

"I'm not really sure sir. I was thinking that I might just tell him the truth. That, as much as I love Bob, I need him to be rough with me when we have sex not sweet and gentle like he's always been in the past. He could share me with all of his friends or whore me out. Anything as long as the sex is rough." My wife said.

"Do you think your husband will go for that Anne? I mean do you think he could smack you around or let his mates fuck you?" I asked my wife making sure that the camera was still filming all of this.

"I hope so. I really do hope so. I do love Bob but I need him to be rough with me. That's why I started picking up guys in the first place. I like to be used sexually. Being felt up in a crowded bar, fucked in a dingy bathroom, or otherwise treated like a disposable fuck toy really turns me on. Hell the thought of it makes my pussy wet." My wife of over ten years said to the camera.

"I think I understand Anne." I said as I put down the cell phone I was filming her with and smacked her titties as hard as I could.

"Oh Yes!!!" My wife wailed with pleasure. "Harder!!! Hit me HARDER!!! USE YOUR BELT YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!! WHIP ME HARD!!! MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR BELT YOU FAGGOT!!!" My wife wailed.

If my wife wanted it rough I'd be rough with her. I pulled my belt out of my pants and started to whip her C cup tits with it causing angry red welts. I moved my blows down her body until I was whipping her exposed pussy. I kept hitting her harder and harder letting my anger out every time my belt bit in to my bound wife's flesh. I heard Anne wailing and moaning with each blow until she was wailing and thrashing as she started to cum from my whipping alone. Her body was now one angry red welt.

"O... o... oh... That... One... Was a big... Orgasm. I've never cum like that before." Anne panted as she tried to catch her breath.

I climbed on top of my wife, shoved my hard cock deep in her, and fucked her like a wild man. I started to cum deep in my wife's abused cunt adding my jism to all those that had fucked her before this weekend.

Getting up I back handed my bound wife's tits one last time as I tossed the keys to her locks on the floor. At the least when manager came by to make sure the room was empty he would unlock her if some other guy didn't do it before then.

When I got home I up loaded the last video to Anne's to her Yahoo group so it wouldn't get lost. To top it all off I sent myself an email from Anne's new email address with all of the addresses and passwords. And I set the email to be sent about 9:00 Sunday morning.

I gathered up the cell phone and Anne's work computer and headed out to search for her. As I drove over a small bridge I stopped and tossed both the phone and computer in the river. No one would ever find it in that fast moving water. Then I headed back to the police station. Walking in I realized that I looked like hell. My clothes were rumpled from sleeping in them and my eyes were red from lack of sleep. Perfect I thought. I look like a worried husband. All of the officers stationed there had heard the story about the guy whose wife left him at a restaurant in front of everyone.

As I walked in the officer looked me over as he told me that they hadn't heard anything about my wife. He offered to take the missing person report at that time. I had to sit around and answer the same questions over and over as they filled out the report. Then he told me that they had gone to the restaurant and talked to Mandy and she told the same story I had.

So they were sure that she had just left me and they were sure that I would hear from her in a day or two. "Sir she's probably looking for a divorce lawyer right now. So I bet you'll hear from her attorney shortly. Case closed. I asked the police officer what time it was as I left. "It's 10:25." He responded.

Things could not be working out better for me. When the email was sent I was at the police station talking with the police. My cover there was golden. As I headed home I stopped by McDonald's to get something to eat and to my joy I say their dumpster getting emptied. Further removing Anne's clothing.

Then I headed home and I checked my email. Right on time, at 9:00, there was an email from my wife where she told me everything and gave me access to her Yahoo account and group. I was "shocked" when I saw what my wife had been up to. Now I just had to wait to see what was going to happen next. I fell asleep on the sofa.

I didn't dare head back to the motel to watch what happened with my wife when she got free from her chains. So I sat around the house and waited for her to decide what she was going to do. I knew that check out at the motel was at 11:00 o'clock and it was 11:30 now.

I was sure that the manager or whoever cleaned up the rooms would have been in Anne's room and found her by now. Maybe he was having a bit of fun himself before he let her go.

A little after noon I heard a car pull in to our long driveway. I peeked out and saw an old truck in the driveway with an equally old man driving it. I almost went out to see what he was doing in my driveway when I realized that his head was rolling back in pleasure and that I could see a head bobbing up and down in his lap. Anne was paying for her ride home with a blow job.

As my wife got out of the truck I saw that all she was wearing was the cum stained sheet from her motel bed. I stepped back from the door and waited for my wife to come in. As she walked in the door I was standing there looking at her.

"Hi honey I'm home." Anne said in a cheerful voice.

"Yes you are. I see that you decided to come home finely. Where have you been? And where are your clothes?" I said in an even, flat tone.

"Well I was...." she started to say as I cut her off.

"I know where you've been. And I know what you've been doing. I've seen the pictures and videos on line. Hell you sent them to me. And I saw what you were doing with that old man in the truck just now." I said as I looked my wife over.

Anne was a mess standing there wrapped in that cum stained sheet. Her face and hair were still covered with dried cum. I ripped the sheet from her to expose her cum and bruise covered body. "I see that you didn't even have the decency to clean up before you came back to me." I hissed as I smacked her titties and threw her to her knees.

I pulled my hard cock out of my pants saying, ""I see that you like it rough so that's how you'll get it bitch." I grabbed Anne by the hair and shoved my cock in to her open mouth. Anne's hands snaked around me, caressing my ass, as I face fucked her as hard as I could. After a few minutes I rammed my cock in her mouth as hard as I could as I started to cum.

When I was done cumming I put my cock away as I said, "Go get a shower bitch then make me breakfast. Things are going to be different around here from now on."


12