Thè-ra'pist - Bidirectional Stress

Story Info
Dr. Meister takes care of Paul; Georgia is at Nurse Brown's.
8.3k words
4.67
6.3k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third instalment in the 'Thè-ra'pist' series.

---

Georgia could feel the three cocks filling her holes. The fat, ugly man lay heavily on top of her. His thick sausage was filling her nicely, somehow she was turned-on by being fucked by him. The father-man was gliding his long cock up her back-door, in long, slow purposeful strokes. She couldn't see the third man. His cock was in her mouth and her face was pressed into his pubic hair. But she could tell by the cock that it was Dr. Meister. Georgia loved his cock, so much.

The three cocks slid in her fuck-holes independently but together they somehow wove a crazy chromatic syncopation of sensation. Georgia thought of a three line fugue of JS Bach... 'Die Kunst der Fuge'... Except this was more like 'The Cunt of the Fuck'.

Georgia's entire body was being driven crazy by underground sensational sensations. She rubbed the nub of her clit. One by one, the cocks began to blast off with a pounding, involuntary rhythm of their own, pouring a whole lotta lava into Georgia's fuck-holes. How she loved the taste of cum in the morning! Then her clit began to erupt. The seismic wave expanded out from its clitoral epicentre under her mound until her whole body was shaking, ringing and writhing. The muscular contractions of her climax only squeezed more cum out from the piss slits of the cocks in her mouth, cunt and arse. She was screaming with pleasure, with joy, gushing, awash with cum.

Then there was a blinding flash of harsh light. Georgia flinched. A voice. A female voice. Stern. Hands were shaking her.

"Georgia!" the voice called out, "are you alright? Wake up! You're having another dream!"

Georgia's eyes slowly adjusted to the bright ceiling light. She was in bed, but without any loving cocks up her. All she felt were her own fingers making love to her. The fingers of one hand rubbed her clitoris rhythmically while fingers from her other hand deep-fucked her arse and cunt. Damn, just another dream.

She looked around, gathering her bearings. Her room looked different. Oh, yeah, that's right. It was beginning to come back to her. She wasn't at home. She remembered now. She was at Nurse Brown's! Dr. Meister and Nurse Brown had thought it would be safer for her to stay there. At least until the Doctor had seen Paul. Paul was Georgia's ex. He had been following her. Stalking? Or curious? Georgia didn't know or care. Dr. Meister would take care of Paul.

Nurse Brown was still kneeling beside her. Her automatic professionalism had kicked in. She noted the state of Georgia's body, breathing, checked Georgia's pupils, took her pulse and felt her brow. Nurse Brown's expression gradually changed from worry via relief to normal.

Nurse Brown was middle-aged, older than Georgia's twenty-eight years, with dark, short hair that was beginning to grey in a very attractive way. Her face was angular, more handsome than beautiful but attractive nonetheless. Satisfied with Georgia's recovery, she stood up and looked down at Georgia who was still laying in her bed.

Nurse Brown had obviously dropped everything to rush into Georgia's room because she was naked. The realisation dawned slowly on Georgia. She hadn't seen Nurse Brown naked before. She let her eyes rove methodically over Nurse Brown's slender naked form. Like an explorer mapping the coastline of a new continent, Georgia noted with care the curves, peaks, inlets and valleys, all yet to be fully explored. Georgia's limpid blue eyes drank in Nurse Brown's delicious nudity. It was intoxicating.

Georgia liked how imposing, tall and lithe Nurse Brown appeared, standing naked over her. She delighted in Nurse Brown's almost non-existent tits, just tiny, pointy nipples on small, soft mounds. Her waist was narrow and her hips were slim. Nurse Brown was fit and her abdominal and pelvic areas were flat, save for the bulge of her mons. Her thighs were smooth and muscular.

From her bed, Georgia had a perfect view of Nurse Brown's pussy. It was scrupulously shaved. Georgia's eyes followed the beautiful, perfect line where Nurse Brown's outer cunt lips 'kissed'. Georgia's cunt, on the other hand, was covered in soft blonde hair and her clitoral hood was meaty. It always protruded from her 'oyster'. Nurse Brown was beautifully, sensuously neat and smooth.

"Georgia, you're OK?" she enquired.

"Yes, I think, so. Thanks for looking in on me. I must have been dreaming again."

"There's no doubt about it, I'd say. Your eyes were REMming like mad. Dr. Meister indicated this was to highly likely while your brain rewires itself post-therapy. It's a very positive sign. Especially if you enjoy the dream. Did you enjoy the dream, Georgia?"

"Oh, yes, I did, Nurse Brown."

"Was it similar to the others?"

"Yes. Three men. Making love to me all at once."

"The same three men?"

"Yes. It was so lucid and real, I think I came this time."

Georgia threw off the sheets to show her. Georgia was naked. Georgia had long blonde hair. Her twenty-eight year old body was younger than Nurse Brown's, and firm; hers tits, a nice handful, were bigger than Nurse Brown's. The two women looked at each other's naked bodies. Nurse Brown had seen Georgia naked before, of course. She had even eaten Georgia's cunt and arse and licked her clit to climax after Dr. Meister's first treatment. Georgia hoped for a sign but none came. Nurse Brown remained professional.

Georgia's cunt was wet. So was the dream apparently, as the sheets were soaked with her cum.

"Well," Nurse Brown said in a business-like manner, "It must have been a good dream. I guess you'd better finish the night sleeping in with me. I don't want you to have to sleep in the wet patch. We can take care of all that in the morning."

Georgia's face lit up, "Thank you. That is so kind of you, Nurse Brown!"

Georgia roused herself out of bed, assisted by Nurse Brown.

"Just to sleep, Georgia," Nurse Brown said firmly. "Nothing more."

Georgia looked a little crestfallen.

"But, you know,..." Georgia started.

"I keep telling you that was professional, Georgia," Nurse Brown explained. "Testing your reaction to being stimulated by a woman. Anyway, you're not really my type."

"Am I too young for you?"

"No, it's not your age. I don't mind fucking young femmes at all, especially inexperienced ones."

"What is your type, then, Nurse Brown?" Georgia was genuinely curious.

"Lesbian for a start. But even if you were a lesbian, Georgia, you'd be too much of lipstick lesbian for my tastes. And even more besides that, you're undergoing therapy to help you relax with and enjoy men. That needs to be structured in a certain way. Dr. Meister is managing your case very carefully. We can't interfere with the transference. That's why he calls you each morning while your here."

Georgia thought about what Nurse Brown had said.

"Anyway," Nurse Brown added, "let's get some sleep. I have work tomorrow."

Nurse Brown smiled gently and her eyes twinkled. She put her arm around Georgia and together they walked naked into the master bedroom. They slipped into Nurse Brown's bed.

"Nurse Brown, may I snuggle into you?" Georgia asked. "It would help me sleep... after my dream... Just snuggle," she promised.

"Alright," Nurse Brown said not at all sternly.

Nurse Brown turned out the lamp and they settled, spooned together in the dark.

After a few minutes, Georgia asked, "Why do we dream, Nurse Brown?"

"Some say dreams show us the future, some say dreams are our minds fulfilimg our deepest wishes, but all agree that dreams speak to us in riddles. Mostly, these days, we think it is the brain consolidating and reinforcing what it chooses as its memories from recent events. This seems likely in your case, Georgia. Your brain is still rewiring based on your last session. As it rewires you will become less inhibited about pleasing and being pleased by men in the future. This is what your dreams appear to be focusing on: strengthening your recent conditioning. They are amplifying and reinforcing your own desire and need to be fucked. Especially by men."

"I hope that they tell the future, sometimes at least, Nurse Brown. I hope so, because I dreamed about you a few times."

"Off to sleep!" Nurse Brown urged gently. "Perchance to dream, then."

---

"How are you, Georgia?" Dr. Meister's voice oozed silkily through the phone.

It had become a daily practice for the Doctor to call Georgia and top up her conditioning, since Paul had begun stalking her.

"I am well, thank you, Doctor."

"Is Nurse Brown taking good care of you, Georgia?"

"Yes, she is. Very good care."

"Are you feeling relaxed?"

"Yes, always when I hear your voice."

"Good girl, Georgia. You know that you only need to focus on my voice. Do only as I say."

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"I want you to feel good, Georgia. I want you to recall how good you felt having men's cocks in you. How good it was to feel your holes filled."

"Mmm, yes it was."

"Masturbate while you remember, Georgia."

Georgia began to touch her clit and pussy.

"Men want to fuck you, Georgia. Pleasure you. And you're only desire is to let them fuck you, to please them and experience your own pleasure."

Georgia sighed heavily from the Doctor's words and her own finger play.

"Remember how nice it is to taste their cum, feel it splashing hot on your skin, feel it gushing in your mouth, cunt and arse. It brings you so much pleasure when a man cums in you, Georgia."

Georgia groaned weakly.

"Feel the pleasure in your clit as you masturbate and remember the men filling you as they wished."

The Doctor could hear Georgia breathing more heavily, faster. He could tell that she was close.

"Cum for me, Georgia. Cum, feel pleasure. So many men want to fuck you. Put their cocks in you. Make you feel so good. Cum for me, now, Georgia."

Georgia's breathing became louder. The intensity of sensation in her clit suddenly kicked-up a gear or two higher. Dr. Meister heard Georgia gasp and hold her breath. Then came the waves of climax throughout her body. Over the phone came the unmistakable riot of sounds that indicated a deep and satisfying Georgia-cum.

"Good girl," Dr. Meister soothed.

The Doctor paused for a few moments to allow Georgia to compose herself.

"Nurse Brown tells me you have been having more dreams, Georgia. Tell me about them."

Georgia described the dreams: her being fucked by three men, their cocks in all of her holes simultaneously.

"That is excellent, Georgia. It means your conditioning is taking root deep within your psyche. And so soon! You are a very suggestible person."

"Thank you, Dr. Meister."

"Do you recognise any of the men?"

"Yes, all of them."

"Who are they?"

"Men from the group therapy: the fat ugly man, the father-man and you, Doctor."

"That is good. Your brain is rewiring based on your recent experience, then. What appeals to you about the fat, ugly man?"

"His cock is thick and fills my cunt so well. He is so heavy when he lays on top of me."

"Good girl. And the 'father-man'? Which one is he? Tell me about him?"

"An older man, short dark hair almost all grey. He made me cum at the end, last time. I think he looks like my father: tall, slim. He has a long cock."

The Doctor knew who she meant.

"He looks like your father? That's interesting. You like riding on this 'father's' long cock, don't you Georgia."

"Yes. Very much."

"How does he fuck you in your dream?"

"He always fucks me up my arse, Dr. Meister."

"That is very interesting, Georgia. We will discuss this more in our next session in a few days."

"And my cock, Georgia? Was it cumming in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"That is because it was your first ever experience of making a man cum. It will always be special for you, Georgia. It was your first time pleasing a man."

"It was so wonderful, Dr. Meister."

"Good girl. You are hungry for cocks, aren't you, Georgia? You want to please more and more cocks, don't you? Any cocks. All cocks."

"Yes, I do, Doctor."

"Good girl. I will call you again tomorrow."

"Yes, Dr. Meister. I understand."

"Good girl." The Doctor hung up.

---

Just after lunch there was a knock at the door to Dr. Meister's consulting room.

"Dr. Meister, Paul Dickens is here for his appointment."

"Very good, come in, Paul."

Paul strode in. He was unsettled, tense and angry.

"Please sit down, would you?"

He did so.

"Thank you. A drink of water?"

"No, thanks."

The Doctor straightened in his chair leaned forward and became more serious, "Now, Paul, how can I help you today?"

"I want to know what you did to to Georgia. What has happened to her?" Paul spat out.

"Why do you think something has happened to her?"

"She's changed. She's different. Ever since she came to see you, Meister."

Paul was full of venom.

"Well, Paul, surely you know that I cannot discuss another patient's condition or treatment nor can I divulge any other details. It's nothing personal."

"Bullshit."

"No, it's not bullshit. It is medical ethics. Ethical behaviour by a doctor towards their patient is of the utmost importance. Ethics is at the heart of everything I do as a medical professional. It builds trust. And it is also the law. Oh, and by the way, please do not use that kind of vulgar language in here or I shall immediately terminate the session."

Paul looked chastened by the Doctor's gentle assertion of authority.

"It's OK, Paul, I can see that you're upset. We've gotten off on the wrong foot, as they say. Let's try to sort this out, shall we? Come over here. Relax on the couch and we can discus your situation in more a constructive, man to man fashion. It's more natural and much less adversarial than talking across a table."

Paul looked unsure, but he eventually accepted the Doctor's proposal and settled on the couch. The Doctor dimmed the lights and soothing background music began to play. The Doctor sat in his chair near the foot of the couch.

"That's it, Paul, relax. You've had a difficult time, haven't you? But now, just take some time to relax and let your anger and frustration drain out."

Paul sagged and let his eyes close. It was so peaceful not to struggle.

---

Georgia had been thinking about Nurse Brown. She fondly remembered how Nurse Brown had licked her arsehole and given her a first oral climax, just after the Doctor had cum in her mouth during her first conditioning session. It had been so intense for Georgia. But Nurse Brown had shown little further interest. She had said that Georgia was, "Not her type. Too lipstick."

The exchange had made Georgia think about her appearance. She realised that all along she had simply been dressing to appeal to a man's eye, a male ideal. Hoping that they might want to fuck her. But Nurse Brown had made her question that. Perhap she should take a different tack and start to dress more for herself.

Georgia had spent the first few days of her visit staying inside Nurse Brown's apartment, in order to minimise any chance of seeing Paul. But she gradually realised that he wouldn't know where she was staying and that he would be very unlikely to be in this part of the city, especially during the day, while he worked in an office doing whatever it was he did. She no longer remembered much about him.

It was good to be outside, finally. Georgia was enjoying the freedom of being carefree, young, beautiful, unattached and with time on her hands. It was like being a tourist in her home city. She had given herself a bit of a treat and had her hair done differently.

She strolled along the river side in her new look. It was early afternoon and the river slithered like a brown snake through the city. The tide was coming in.

Her mind increasingly turned to sex these days. There was no doubt that the Doctor's therapy was helping her. She was looking forward to her next session with him, but it was still a couple of days away. It seemed so far away! She was always feeling horny, now. Maybe that's why she was finding Nurse Brown so irresistible? Let's see what happens tonight when Nurse Brown comes home, she thought idly.

As she thought about sex and Nurse Brown, she could sense her cunt moistening a little; the bulge of her hard thick nipples began to show through her singlet top. Georgia didn't wear underwear much these days. The Doctor had encouraged her to go commando for her second therapy session: the group therapy. Thinking of it just made her juices run more.

She kept hearing Dr. Meister's encouraging voice in her head: "Good girl. Many men will want to fuck you, Georgia, and your only desire is that these men fuck you."

The afternoon progressed as she strolled along the river's edge under one of the many bridges. Une flâneuse jolie. Une flâneuse sexuellement excitée!

Scattered here and there in the shade of the bridge were some humpies where the rough sleepers spent their nights. Georgia strolled confidently on. They usually weren't around during the day, but there were two men ahead. One of them approached her.

"Got a couple of dollars to spare, ma'am?" he asked politely.

Georgia paused and retrieved her small change wallet and gave the man a gold $2 coin. He was unshaved, dirty and smelled. His clothes needed a wash.

"Thanks, ma'am, you're very kind."

"Here's another two dollars for your friend," Georgia said smiling, handing over another small gold coin.

"Hey, Ben," he called out. "This lady has two bucks for you."

"Eh, what?" Ben called back.

"Get over here," the first rough sleeper, said. "I said this lady has two bucks for you."

Ben approached, he was just as dirty as the first man.

"Two fucks did you say?" he said leering. "You got two fucks for us? Is that right, darlin'?"

Georgia heard him say that and re-heard the Doctor's voice, "Many men will want to fuck you, Georgia, and your only desire is that these men fuck you."

Georgia was silent. Thinking. A strong sexual urge was beginning to form inside her mind.

"Ben," the first man said, "show a bit of respect. She's just given us some money. She didn't have to do that."

"Well, maybe she wants a fuck, too, Bill," Ben replied. "Maybe she wants two fucks and she's paying us for it. No harm in asking, is there?"

"I suppose," Bill replied, "but don't bully her or hurt her. Or I'll..."

"Or you'll what, Billy-boy? Are you threatening me?"

"Yes, I am,... if you mistreat her."

Ben was not used to being spoken back to in the camp, he wasn't sure what to do; he backed down and became less strident in the face of Bill's protection of Georgia.

"Well, darlin'," Ben said, "how about it? Fancy a round of 'horizontal-folk-dancing' with me and Bill, here?"

In her head, Georgia re-heard the Doctor's voice, crystal clear, "Many men will want to fuck you, Georgia, and your only desire is that these men fuck you."

"Yes," Georgia replied.

The faces of the two men betrayed their surprise that a beautiful woman such as Georgia would accept so calmly their outrageous proposition. She could have easily left. There was an awkward silence. Georgia's sexual urge was building between her legs now.

"Where?" Georgia asked.

Ben regathered his composure, "Over there, darlin' behind the pylon."

Georgia headed towards the spot indicated. The two men followed in her wake. When they arrived, Georgia felt their cocks under their unwashed pants.

"Oi, you are an eager beaver," Ben said, "aren't you darlin'. She's got a real eager beaver, eh, Bill."

Bill nodded.

"You sure you want to do this?" Bill said.

Georgia nodded.

"Of course she fuckin' does, Bill," Ben said. "Shut up or you'll put 'er off."

Ben was undoing his zip and taking out his cock, "There ya go, darlin', suck on that. Have some nice sausage for afternoon tea."

Georgia played with Ben's cock as it hardened. It was fat and hairy. Like the rest of Ben, it was sweaty, smelly, dirty. Georgia took it in her mouth and sucked it.