Thè-ra'pist - Bidirectional Stress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, your gash is already wet. Pull it open show me how lovely and pink it is inside."

Georgia laid back, her hands went to either side of her cunt slit and pulled it open. Nurse Brown inspected her closely. The beginning of her pink love tunnel was in view.

"What a pretty girl you are Georgia. You look so sweet and innocent like that."

Something was thrust into Georgia's cunt hole. It was Nurse Brown's fingers. She was now kneeling on the floor between Georgia's spread legs and reaming Georgia's cunt.

"Oh, you are quite tight, Georgia. One day I will get my fist in there. You won't have long to wait."

Georgia swooned at the thought.

The finger-fucking stopped all too soon. Nurse Brown pulled Georgia into a sitting position by her nipples. That hurt Georgia, but in a good way.

Nurse Brown spread Georgia's legs apart and sat on the edge of the bed, in between them. She leaned in and took possession of Georgia's mouth. Her tongue invaded it and made it her own. No-one had ever kissed her like that before. Georgia knew her mouth belonged to Nurse Brown, now.

She watched closely as Nurse Brown lifted a leg over hers. Georgia could see Nurse Brown's tightly closed slit was beginning to open and leak. Her hole must be just as wet as mine, Georgia thought. Their cunts were so close!

Then, delicately at first, Nurse Brown pressed her cunt against Georgia's and began to grind them together. One sticky, hairless slit rubbed sensuously against the other. It was like their cunts were mouths, pressing together, passionately kissing each other.

Using all her skill and experienece, Nurse Brown ensured their two clit-triggers made good contact. Georgia felt the hot flush of her sexual excitement rise as the long cunt-kiss continued. Nurse Brown locked eyes with Georgia for a few intense heartbeats, before leaning in and kissing her, so their mouths imitated what their cunts were doing.

It was getting intense. Nurse Brown disengaged and stood. She looked down on Georgia, still sitting on the bed's edge with her legs apart. She admired Georgia's hairless pussy lips which were now soaking wet and teased apart from the tribbing.

"Stand up," Nurse Brown instructed. "Masturbate."

Obediently, Georgia stood and began to play with her clit, her legs apart. It felt so naughty doing this for Nurse Brown. Georgia groaned when Nurse Brown pulled on and twisted her large thick nipples and firmly slapped her arse. Nurse Brown's raw touch hurt, but the pain mingled with the pleasure of Georgia's masturbation. In her mind, pleasure and pain were becoming entangled and beginning to be associated together. Georgia found enjoyment in the bitter-sweet sensation. Nurse Brown kissed Georgia's mouth hole once again.

"On your knees," Nurse Brown commanded.

Georgia sank down immediately. Nurse Brown turned her back to her.

"Lick my arsehole, Georgia. Make love to my arsehole with your tongue."

Georgia didn't need any further encouragement. She applied herself with gusto to licking out Nurse Brown's arsehole. It smelled so pungent and tasted so earthy. Nurse Brown pushed Georgia's face into her arse cheeks.

Nurse Brown said simply, "Yes, good girl."

Her words were enough encouragement for Georgia.

"Now get back on the bed. Face down, on your knees, near the edge of the bed, arse in the air."

Georgia complied without question.

Exposed so shamelessly, Georgia felt Nurse Brown's tongue work on her arsehole and sloppy cunt for the second time. It was an honour to be so expertly pleasured!

Then the pleasure suddenly stopped and Georgia felt something hard and slightly cold against her labia. That must have been what Nurse Brown brought with her. A strap-on. All the better to fuck Georgia with.

Nurse Brown found the hole and guided the shaft up Georgia's cunt with precision. A woman knows. Georgia was being fucked by a woman for the first time and it was thrilling. The barrel of the dildo was large and spread Georgia hole wider open than ever before. It felt better than ever before.

When the strap-on withdrew, Georgia held her breath. But no touch arrived at her arse.

"Sit up," Nurse Brown said.

"Oh, Nurse Brown!" Georgia called out, still face-down with her arse in the air. "Please fuck me in the arse! Please put your cock up my arsehole. I beg you, Nurse Brown, please!"

"You want it in your arse?" Nurse Brown thought for a while. "OK, then," she statec flatly.

There was the feel of lube worked into Georgia's crack and hole. Then Georgia felt the hard cool head of the apparatus insisting against her dilating sphincter. Slowly, like the mouth of a snake Georgia's arsehole took the head of Nurse Brown's prosthesis. Slimy with lube, it slid in millimetre by millimetre. Georgia's breathing was tense, then, more relaxed as she adjusted to Nurse Brown's arrival in her arse.

"Oh, my god!" Georgia cried.

Slowly, Nurse Brown began to rock to and fro. Gradually, inch by inch, she began to fuck Georgia in the arse. It was amazing to see Georgia's sphincter grip and slide along the sticky shaft of Nurse Brown's strap-on.

"Yes, oh yes, yes," Georgia groaned.

"Very good girl," Nurse Brown encouraged, now riding Georgia's ass freely. "Yes. Take it all."

The deep arse fucking continued for some time before the toy was finally withdrawn.

"We don't want too much of a good thing, too soon, do we?" Nurse Brown asked rhetorically.

While Georgia remained on her knees, arse in the air, Nurse Brown gave her tongue to Georgia's gaping arsehole, cunt and clit.

Just like the first time, Nurse Brown brought Georgia off in a dizzying climax. The shakes and squirts were deep and intense. More intense than ever.

Georgia rolled over onto her back and sighed. She was just coming down from her high when Nurse Brown squatted over her face and forced her cunt down onto Georgia's tongue.

"My turn," Nurse Brown said drily.

Georgia savoured the sweet cunt-nectar of her female lover for the first time. She lovingly licked her first cunt, just as hers had been licked. She was thrilled when, soon, she felt Nurse Brown writhing over her face, smearing her cunt juice all over Georgia.

At last Nurse Brown screamed and ground her cunt down onto Georgia's face. Georgia could feel the internal convulsions working their way through Nurse Brown's body. They continued for some time until an exhausted Nurse Brown collapsed and lay by Georgia's side, breathing heavily.

"You're a good girl," Nurse Brown sighed.

Georgia snuggled inside of Nurse Brown's strong arms.

"Thank you, Nurse Brown."

They rested silently for a while, enjoying those precious, tender, post-coital moments of calm and togetherness.

"Do you like it, Georgia? Do you like being fucked by a woman?"

"Yes, so much. Thank you."

"Maybe there will more then, since you like it so much."

"Oh, I hope so. Please," Georgia pleaded.

They lay together for some time before rising to shower and wash each other's bodies with kindness and respect for each other's gift. They nested together in Nurse Brown's bed.

Georgia told Nurse Brown about her adventure with Bill and Ben.

"Hmm," Nurse Brown said thoughtfully. "Dr. Meister will be interested that you are already initiating independent sexual action!"

Georgia cuddled into Nurse Brown some more.

"Oh, and Georgia," Nurse Brown added, "Dr. Meister saw Paul, today. You won't have to worry about him any more."

"I knew Dr. Meister would take care of Paul," Georgia said.

"You were right, then," Nurse Brown replied and added,"You can move back to your place. It's safe now."

"Do I have to?" Georgia said playfully.

"I suppose you can stay a couple of more days, until your next appointment with the Doctor," Nurse Brown said lightly.

Georgia laughed happily.

"And after that," Nurse Brown added, "you will just have to come over here whenever I need to fuck you. Now, nighty night. Pleasant dreams," she added and kissed Georgia's mouth one more time.

Georgia smiled contentedly. Soon the two women were both sleeping soundly, bodies intertwined like fine lacework. Later in the evening they both dreamed very similar dreams.

---

Let me know in comments or via email, if you liked this story and if you would enjoy further stories in this series.