Thè-ra'pist - Bidirectional Stress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yeah, darlin'," Ben groaned. "Eat my stick baby."

Bill's dick was now out in the open. His cock was slimmer and longer than Ben's. His, too, was hairy and sweaty. Georgia let Ben's sausage drop from her lips and moved to take Bill's cock into her mouth. She slipped it inside easily. Bill scrunched his eyes and looked skyward. Were there some tears? He had missed his wife so much, after she died.

"Oh, wow," was all Bill could say as Georgia worked his dirty cock in her sweet mouth.

"She's fuckin' hot, eh," Ben said.

Bill was lost in his memories and in the pleasure of Georgia's mouth. This was amazing.

As she broke for air Ben took her arm and stood her up, "Let's have a look at your cunt."

He bent her over and shoved her skirt up over her hips.

"Hey, Ben," Bill said, "careful, don't get her clothes all dirty from your filthy mitts. I'm sorry, lady."

Georgia wasn't wearing underwear so the two rough sleepers were treated to the sudden view of Georgia's sweet, slim, white arse. Their eyes took in the soft, feminine mounds of flesh, they followed the line of the deep fissure of her arse crack, down below, until they could see the bulge of her cunt. The slit was just coming apart and glistened with snail trails of Georgia-lube.

"Fuck, she's beautiful," Bill said.

"She's so wet," Ben observed, "she wants it alright. I'm goin' to give it to her."

Ben lined himself up and pushed his thick cock unceremoniously into Georgia's cunt. He had to probe a few times to find the entrance and work his thick dick in her. Once he was in, he started reaming. Georgia soon fell into his rhythm and began to enjoy having her cunt refilled with meat once again.

"You like being fucked by a real man, eh,?" Ben asked.

"Yes, I do," Georgia replied.

"Hey, Bill," Ben said after a few thrusts, "your turn to ride her."

Ben slipped his cock out and stroked it lovingly. Bill took his place and slipped his slender dick into Georgia's gape.

"Is that OK?" he asked.

"Yes," Georgia replied, "I like a long cock up me."

Bill started fucking Georgia while pulling her hips hard towards him. Ben slipped his cock into Georgia's mouth.

"Hey, look at this babe," he said to Bill, "taking it at both ends!"

Bill was amazed by Georgia. But she also made him reflect on long buried memories. He couldn't help thinking about all he'd lost. His wife. His daughter. How did he end up in such a downtrodden situation? Living in squalor in a shanty town? And where did this angel come from?

Ben pushed Bill's shoulder, "My go. Time to cum in the little slut!"

"Don't call her that," Bill said hotly.

"Get out of my way," Ben said and pushed Bill again.

Bill slipped his slimy dick out from Georgia and her cunt burped some air. Ben drove his cock straight into her open garage. Bill fed his dick into Georgia's mouth. Ben thrust a few times before he yelled and froze; his cock buried up to his balls in Georgia's pussy. Ben's body shuddered and he groaned, "Yes baby, yes baby," in time with each cock throb as his cum shot into Georgia's pretty little wet cunt hole.

Bill's cock was getting the undivided attention of Georgia's mouth, now that Ben had emptied his balls. Bill looked fondly at Georgia as she swallowed his cock, she met his gaze and held it. Bill's eyes again flooded with tears. He couldn't hold back. He closed his eyes and looked to the sky, but the tears still came. He hoped no-one had noticed.

He was getting close.

"You probably don't want me to cum in you," Bill said, still a mix of emotions.

He made to slip his cock out, but Georgia held onto him and kept his dick down her throat.

"Fucking give it to her," Ben said, "the slut wants it."

Bill couldn't hold back. He felt Georgia's warm, soft, wet mouth suck firmly on his cock, while her soft tongue played its head and piss slit. Who was this angel?

His body exploded in pleasure and his cock began to pulse uncontrollably. Hot cum shot down Georgia's throat and over her tongue. Pulse after pulse, Bill's cock emptied it's huge load of cum into Georgia's mouth. It had been years since it had emptied into a woman like that. Since his wife...

"Yeah, that's it," Ben said approvingly. "Feed that fucking little slut."

Georgia held onto him until his cock began to soften and all his load had been swallowed.

Then she stood up straight and tidied her dress and appearance.

Bill was looking at Ben.

"Why did you call her that?" he demanded. "I told you not to!"

Ben was leering at Bill. Georgia moved a small distance away.

"It's OK," she said trying to keep things calm.

"No, it isn't," Bill said. "You don't deserve to be called that. To be insulted like that. Especially by people like him."

He turned again to Ben, "Why did you call her that?"

"Because she's a fucking little slut," Ben said again.

"I warned you not to call her that!" Bill said, his anger palpable.

"Oh, yeah, well get over it." Ben said. "She's just thrill-seeking."

"And you're just a fucking pig," Bill yelled at Ben. "How dare you call her names! After what she freely gave to us, you insult her like that, to her face! You don't deserve to fuck a woman like her. You're scum. Fucking animal!"

Bill swung a right fist and hit Ben squarely in the face. Teeth, bone, Bill's hand, all three? Something seemed to crack. Ben crumpled to the ground. Bill shook his right hand.

"You should go," Bill said to Georgia. "Best avoid these places when you're alone, ma'am. Best avoid people like him. And like me."

He smiled ruefully, gingerly holding onto his right hand.

Georgia turned to leave. Ben was on the ground seemingly out cold.

"I have to go. Is you're hand alright?"

"Um, ah, yeah it's OK," Bill said, "Of course, yeah, you have to go. Thank you for you gift, whoever you are. I will never forget you. You are like an angel. You've woken me up, made me think about things I haven't thought about in a long time. I'm outta here, too. But don't worry. I won't follow you or give you any trouble. Ever. I'm finished living like this, though. I'm going to the Salvos. Time to get myself sorted and my life turned around."

Bill was happy and sobbing openly but not because of his hand. It was a beginning for him.

Georgia made her way from behind the pylon and then out from under the bridge into the brilliant sunlight. Bill trailed slowly in her wake on a very divergent path. Ben wasn't to be seen.

It was still mid afternoon. It hadn't taken long. Nurse Brown would be still at work for a while yet. Georgia hoped she would like her surprise.

---

Dr. Meister leaned forward in his chair. Paul lay on the couch in front of him. The Doctor started almost like he was reciting an incantation:

"Now we can begin to talk frankly, Paul, but first, let's do a little relaxation. Relax so that you can talk freely and honestly. Tell me what is on your mind. Tell me what you are really struggling with. It's easy to relax. Just listen to my voice, Paul. Listen and do as I say... Relax your face and neck, let any tension drain from you body."

The Doctor noted with satisfaction the patient's compliance.

"Unclench your hands, let them open, palms turned to the ceiling. Feel your arms and shoulders become heavy and devoid of any stress or tension. It feels so good to relax, to let go and simply do as I say, doesn't it, Paul?"

Paul barely nodded.

"Breathe slowly, relax your body. Breathe in fresh air, breathe out all of your stress and anger. Breathe slowly, in... out... in... out... feel the anger and tension blowing in the wind. Hear only my voice. Let your mind uncover it's deepest thoughts and desires. Don't censor them, however crazy they might seem. Don't judge. Feel how good it is to obey my voice."

Paul's breathing adjusted to the deep, slow rhythm intoned by the Doctor.

"Good boy. Now relax your abdomen, pelvis and legs. Let them roll out and open so you can lay so relaxed. At peace."

Paul's body sagged and his mind fell gently into a deeply suggestible state.

"Feels good to be relaxed, Paul. To do as I say. Raise your right arm."

Paul did so.

"Good boy. Now raise your left arm."

He did as requested.

"Now you can only hear my voice. You will obey my voice. It is your desire to obey me Paul, isn't it?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"Now, Paul, you will answer me truthfully."

"Yes, Doctor."

After a pause, the Doctor asked, "Why did you follow Georgia here, the other night, Paul?"

He started fluently, "We had a fight. She said I wasn't right for her. We broke up. I wanted her back. I wanted to know why she'd changed so suddenly."

"How had she changed, Paul?"

"Georgia is completely different, now. She's more assertive and difficult."

"She is more independent, more confident, you mean?"

"I suppose. What have you done to her?"

"You know that I havent 'done' anything to her, as you so melodramatically put it. Georgia is a grown woman. Able to make her own choices. She came to see me by her own free will, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Why was that, Paul? Why do you think that she felt the need to come and see me?"

"I don't know. She said she was having struggles. Women's problems, I suppose."

"Did you ever think that you might have been Georgia's problem, Paul?"

"What?! No. How? What do you mean?"

"Why were you continually pestering Georgia for sex, Paul?"

"I just had to fuck her."

"You didn't have any real feelings for her, did you? You just wanted to fuck her? Isn't that correct?"

"I liked her, how she looked."

"But your fucking her was about something else, wasn't it, Paul?"

"What?! How could it be?"

"Are you a virgin, Paul?"

He was silent.

"I thought so. No need to feel ashamed, Paul. You just wanted to do 'it', didn't you. With anyone, really?"

"Well, I'm almost thirty..."

"Yes. Old to be still a virgin, eh, Paul? But don't you think it's a bit childish for a grown man to hector other people like that, Paul?"

"I dont think so. Not at all."

"Doesn't it show that you are not coping with the situation, Paul?"

"We'd been going out for ages."

"A mature person doesn't behave like that. You know that. Doesn't it imply that there are other issues at play here, Paul?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you ever heard of Bidirectional Stress, Paul?"

"No."

"Well, you know that people, human beings, have desires, don't you? Sometimes strong desires."

"Yes, of course."

"And you know that society, family, social groups, can sometimes prevent or interfere with people acting on some of those desires. They create taboos."

Paul nodded.

"Sometimes those taboos can force people to act in ways that aren't true to their own nature. Sometimes the taboos even force people to try to prove to themselves that they are different to what they really feel inside. That they are other than what they truly are."

Paul was silent.

"Sometimes the pressure to "fit in" or "be normal", whatever that means, makes people act in the exact opposite way to how they really are. You can see how that might happen, can't you, Paul?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Such people are pulled in two opposite directions at once, by society and by their own internal desires. This creates a stress, Paul, a Bidirectional Stress within the psyche."

Paul looked thoughtful.

"Why were you always nagging Georgia about fucking you?'

"I wanted to fuck her."

"Why, Paul? Tell me the truth."

"Umm..."

"A confident person, a man at ease with himself accepts people as they are. But you were out to prove something, weren't you, Paul? Not to Georgia. But to prove something to yourself. Prove to yourself that you could behave the way your social peers pressure you to behave. Prove that you could you could fuck a woman, when in fact your desires are of a totally different orientation, aren't they, Paul?"

"I'm not sure that I understand?"

"Oh, I think you do, Paul. Your virginity and the constant hectoring of Georgia shows your deep insecurity, Paul. The insecurity you have in your pretend heterosexuality."

"What?"

"How long have you known that you are attracted to men, Paul?"

"That's crazy!"

"Did someone play with little Paul? Was it your father, a relative, a neighbour a teacher or a stranger?"

"No, never."

"Unfullfilled wishes, then. But you are attracted to men, aren't you?"

Paul squirmed on the couch, "Curious, is all. Isn't everyone?"

"You've always liked seeing men's cocks haven't you? Feeling them, sucking them?"

"I haven't, ever!"

"Methinks thou doth protest too much! Well, you'd like to, though, wouldn't you." Dr. Meister stood up. "You want so badly to feel another man's cock, feel it in your hand. In your mouth. Feel it cumming in you!"

"What are you doing?"

The Doctor undid his belt then unzipped his fly. Paul's face looked horrified as he realised what was happening. Now the buttons were undone and the Doctor slid his pants down to his knees. His cock was semi-hard, thick, hairy.

Paul looked at it. It appeared to look back at Paul with its unblinking, cyclops eye.

"What am I doing? I'm helping you, Paul. You're my patient. Everything that happens in here is private and confidential. It is a safe place for you. This is a chance for you to start being yourself. Time to get yourself sorted and your life turned around. Reduce your Bidirectional Stress."

The Doctor's cock bobbed enticingly.

"Stop being a loser, Paul, chasing women you do not want or understand and start being the man you want to be. Touch my cock. You know you want to."

"No, I don't," Paul replied quietly, but he did not stop looking at the Doctor's inviting cock.

The Doctor took it in his hand and began to stroke in slow pumps. He let it go. It now stood out further from his body, not fully erect. He moved closer to Paul.

"Sit up. Pull my dick, Paul."

Paul sat on the edge of the couch. Tentatively, Paul's hand reached and briefly brushed the Doctor's cock and withdrew. Then, a few moments later, he reached out again and this time he let his fingers wrap around the thick shaft of the Doctor's exposed cock. He felt its warmth and soft heaviness.

"Good boy, Paul. Feels nice to hold another man's cock, doesn't it?"

Paul nodded.

"That's right, it does. Now feel my balls, too. Mmm, yes. Now start pulling my cock, Paul, like you pull your own little dick."

Paul did so. He was becoming less shy as he began to wank the Doctor's stiffening cock.

"Mmm, that's it. You're getting me hard, Paul. Can you feel my cock getting hard while you wank me? Does it feel good?"

"Yes, I can, Dr. Meister. It feels, strange,... amazing."

"Good boy. Now kiss my cock. Lick it. Suck my balls."

Paul was odebient now and followed the Doctor's directions without a struggle.

"Mmm. Paul, you're good at this. So nice. Now take my cock in you mouth, slowly, as far as you can."

Paul let the Doctor's cock slide between his lips and over his tongue. His mouth accommodated all of the Doctor's hard cock easily.

"Now, look into my eyes while you suck my cock, Paul. While I fuck your mouth with my cock, Paul. What is it like to be a cocksucker at last, Paul? It's good, isn't it, to reduce your Bidirectional Stress!"

Paul nodded, keeping eye contact with Dr. Meister.

"You want to taste a man, don't you, Paul? You want to taste the cum you've stirred in a man?"

Paul nodded.

The Doctor held Paul's head and began to fuck his mouth harder and deeper. His body tensed and his cock throbbed. He held Paul's face, buried into his pelt. His balls drained in thick gobbets and gulps of cum.

"That's it Paul. Drink my cum. Yes. Every last drop... Mmm. Very good boy, Paul."

The doctors cock slipped from Paul's mouth.

"You liked that didn't you Paul? You liked sucking my cock and drinking my cum, didn't you?"

Paul nodded, "Yes, I did, Dr. Meister."

"Good. You're going to be a good little cocksucker, Paul," the Doctor praised. "Now, though, listen to me. I have two very important things to tell you. Listen closely."

Paul focused his attention on the Doctor, whose cock was slowly detumescing in front of him.

"Firstly, Paul, you are to forget Georgia Downes. Forget everything about her. Do not go near her. Your future is now on a different sexual trajectory. Forget completely that you ever knew her. Do not try to see her again."

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"Secondly, you will come back here in a week's time. The receptionist will make your appointment. Please have your Medicare card ready."

"Yes, Doctor."

"At your next visit there will be other therapists here. They will help me treat you. You will suck their cocks and after that, they will all give you what you really want. What you have always wanted. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister."

"Good boy."

---

Georgia had made it back to Nurse Brown's apartment ages ago. She had showered and wrapped herself into a light sarong. She had busied herself prepping dinner. Now, while FIP Jazz streamed in the background, she lounged on the couch reading Kafka and waited.

She heard the lock click and the handle turn. The door opened and Nurse Brown entered the apartment, still austerely dressed in her professional attire.

Georgia greeted her.

"Well," said Nurse Brown, "you have been busy today!"

"Yes," Georgia said smiling. "Do you like it?"

Georgia's long blonde hair had been cut into a short, boyish style and some darker highlights added. Georgia's lipstick was less red than usual, it was a deeper, darker more mysterious colour.

"Yes, I do," Nurse Brown replied. "Much less like a toy doll now, much more like a flesh and blood woman. You look good, Georgia."

Georgia blushed.

"Now for a shower and change after work," Nurse Brown said.

"I'll have dinner ready by the time you're done," Georgia said.

The two women enjoyed Georgia's Moroccan harira with a glass of white wine. Afterwards, Nurse Brown streamed 'The Handmaiden'. Georgia loved the tenderness and the sexiness of the lesbian scenes. Their bodies so smooth, soft and brown. She had to look away during some of the later sections. That octopus! She snuggled her face, when she needed, into Nurse Brown's shoulder.

Afterwards, somewhat reluctantly, Georgia went to her room to sleep, no doubt to dream, as her mind continued to reprogram based on her recent experiences and her innermost desires.

She slept soundly, but again slipped into a dream state. There were three, as usual, but the personnel had changed. The father-man was there and this time, so was Bill, filling her mouth with his unwashed cock. They looked similar in appearance. The third had his face hidden between Georgia's legs, eating out her cunt. All she could make out was short, dark, greying hair.

It was just getting going when Georgia woke suddenly. The room was dark but her eyes had adapted and she could make out a figure in the doorway.

"Nurse Brown," Georgia began apologetically, "sorry, if I woke you. It was a dream. You don't have to keep checking on me all night, I will be OK."

Nurse Brown silently approached the bed.

"Georgia, I didn't come to check on you," she said matter of factly. "I came here to fuck you."

Georgia held her breath. Nurse Brown turned the bedside light onto its dimmest setting. She pulled the sheet aside and exposed Georgia's naked body. Nurse Brown was naked as well and held something. She set it down on a side table.

"I wondered if you'd waxed your cunt for me," Nurse Brown said with a smile.

Georgia's mons and labia were completely hairless.

"Good girl. Just how I like the cunts on young women."

Georgia could hardly believe it. At last, Nurse Brown would fuck her! She was going to please Nurse Brown.

"Lay down and spread your legs open wide, Georgia."

Georgia was only too happy to do so.