Thè-ra'pist - Group Therapy

Story Info
Dr. Meister prescribes group therapy for Georgia.
7.3k words
4.62
14.7k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven-thirty. The two women paused briefly at the large, heavy oak door. The older woman, the more handsome one, rapped lightly on the door and then turning the handle, entered quietly.

Nurse Brown led the younger woman, she was more beautiful and delicate, into the room.

"Ms. Townes is here, Dr. Meister."

"Thank you, Nurse Brown."

Nurse Brown made a discreet exit.

"Good evening, Georgia. How are you?"

"I am feeling well, Doctor."

"I am very happy to hear that. I was very impressed with how you responded in our last therapy session. Needless to say, I am pleased you are here and I trust that you are keen to continue your treatment."

"Yes, Doctor. I want to continue. I feel that I am slowly beginning to feel good about myself. Your relaxation therapy is already helping me."

"Excellent, though it is really your success rather the therapy's, Georgia. The therapy taps into your subconscious mind. It aims to uncover your true desires and to allow you to express them and explore them in a safe environment. You then can self-actualise as the person you want to be. But it is you making the discoveries and making the progress. And, yes, there is still much to explore with you, Georgia. How are things with Paul, your boyfriend?

"Well, unfortunately, we have decided to split-up."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that. How do you feel about that?"

"I think it is for the best. Things were going well, I really liked him, but I realised not long after my session with you, Dr. Meister, that he wasn't right for me. I wasn't able to be myself with him. I needed some space to find myself."

"It's good that you are seeing yourself more clearly. I already sense an increase in your self-confidence, Georgia. It sits well on you."

"Thank you, Dr. Meister."

"Now, about this evening. What do you recall about the purpose of tonight's therapy?"

"I think you said that there would be some men for me to meet. I suppose it is about helping me relax more around men, in a group situation?"

"Yes, Georgia, that is exactly right. As I promised, I have six men here who are very keen to meet you. I have briefed them on your situation and the treatment you require and they are all very pleased to assist you on your journey. They are all skilled therapists."

"Thank you, Doctor. I hope that I will not disappoint them."

"Georgia, that is the way of thinking that we are working on eradicating," Dr. Meister gently scolded.

"Yes, I am sorry, Doctor." Georgia's eyes were slightly downcast.

"Don't be concerned or too hard on yourself, Georgia. It is quite normal to have the occasional relapse into old habits of thinking during the early phases of the treatment. All learning and conditioning needs time and frequent reinforcement before it becomes fully internalised. The brain is quite plastic, but its rewiring is not instantaneous."

"In fact, that is why I am meeting you here, before introducing you. It is important we refresh and strengthen the conditioning before we commence tonight's group therapy. Would you mind laying down on the couch. We should start right away. Ready to relax?"

"Yes, Doctor, it feels so nice to relax with you."

Georgia swiftly sat down on the Doctor's couch. She instinctively removed her sandals and placed them under the couch. She reclined back on the couch and settled herself comfortably.

The lights faded to a warm, soft glow. A faint earthy scent began to fill the air while gentle soothing music, barely audible, played in the background. The doctor sat in his usual chair at the foot of the couch.

The Doctor observed her closely and very happily noticed that these cues alone had triggered a strong relaxation response in Georgia. She was already beginning to surrender herself and slip into the highly suggestive state that she had experienced last time.

"Close your eyes, Georgia. Let yourself relax."

The doctor's voice was calm, steady, reassuring. Georgia's eyelids closed slowly over her limpid blue eyes. She shimmied slightly making herself more supple and comfortable.

"Empty your mind, let your thoughts go. Do not chase them. Concentrate only on my voice. Just my voice. Surrender yourself to my instructions, my will."

Georgia's mind began to let go, the voice in her head became quieter.

"Let the muscles in your face, jaw and neck soften, slacken. Feel the tension begin leave your body."

Georgia's features softened as she obeyed the doctor's instructions.

"Relax your shoulders and arms. Allow any tension to flow down your arms and feel it drain from your body, through your fingertips. Breathe deeply. Slowly. In... Out... In... Out..."

Georgia's breathing synchronised with the rhythm of the doctor's spoken words, his commands.

"Imagine gentle massage and caresses on your body soothing away any stress. It is pleasant to be touched. Surrender to the pleasure of being touched."

Georgia responded to the Doctor's suggestion. The Doctor noticed the contour of Georgia's thick nipples appear through her blouse, aroused by the imagined caresses.

"Let your pelvis and buttocks soften, cease any internal muscular gripping in your vagina or bottom. Let them become receptive to touch. Inside and out. Imagine the soft caresses of many hands on your arse and cunt, how sweet they feel, how relaxing they feel, as you surrender to them."

Georgia's mouth opened slightly with a faint sigh. Her legs shuddered gently. The doctor wondered whether some internal lubrication might already be taking place.

"Let your thighs and legs roll slightly outwards, spread your legs, Georgia, as they relax. Feel the gentle soothing massage of many hands along your thighs as they help your legs open and relax."

Georgia's legs spread apart slowly as her mind descended into the deeply meditative, highly suggestive state induced by the Doctor's skilful therapy.

"It feels so good to relax. So nice. No need to think. Just obey. Follow your desires. Hear only my voice. You hear my voice, Georgia?"

"Yes, Doctor," Georgia replied slowly, quietly.

"Good girl. You hear only my voice. Do not think. You only want to follow your desires. You only want to obey my voice. Follow only your desires. Your desire is to please. Your desire is to obey me."

"Yes, Doctor, I want to obey and to please."

"Your desire is to obey me. Your need is to please men."

"Yes."

"You so want to please men, especially men's cocks. Hold them. Make them hard."

"Yes, I do."

"You want to feel men's cocks in your mouth. To taste them. Lick your lips anticipating the delicious taste of their cum."

Georgia's pink tongue ran slowly and seductively around her full lips. The doctor's cock stirred in response.

"Good girl. Many men will want to fuck you, Georgia, and your only desire is that these men fuck you."

"Yes. Many men."

"Many men will want to fuck you, Georgia. Fuck your mouth, fuck your cunt hole. Fuck you up the arse. And you want that too, don't you? It is a very natural desire for a beautiful woman."

"Yes, Dr. Meister, that is what I want."

"You want to feel those cocks inside you. Inside your holes, don't you, Georgia? Inside your mouth and cunt and arse?"

"Oh, yes, feel them hard, moving inside me. Fucking me."

"Yes, Georgia, hard inside you. Throbbing. Cumming in all of your holes."

"Yes, cum. I want to help the men that want to fuck me to feel good."

"And you will feel good, too, Georgia. Acting so naturally and so freely and in perfect accord with your own desires."

"Yes, I will."

"You will enjoy the men and their cocks. You will taste their cum and it will be delicious won't it."

"Yes, cum tastes so nice."

"You will love the feel of their cum gushing in your arse and cunt and all over your body. Such a normal and natural thing for men and women to do."

"Yes, it will feel so special."

"Good girl, Georgia. Now Georgia, I gave you instructions on how to dress tonight. Have you obeyed me?"

"Yes, Doctor."

"You are not wearing underwear? That is a very good sign, Georgia."

"Thank you."

"Let me see."

The doctor moved from his chair and knelt next to the passive body of his patient. He undid some buttons of Georgia's blouse and slipped his hands in.

Georgia's tits were gripped by strong hands. The thick nipples were hard and protruded from the centre of large dark circles. Georgia's honeyed tit meat surrounded her nipples. It looked like they might explode as the Doctor squeezed them. The Doctor licked and sucked and bit them hungrily.

"Oh," Georgia sighed, "yes, so nice."

"The men will love seeing your tits and thick nipples, Georgia. It will make them want to cum in you even more."

The Doctor would have liked to continue suckling at her teats but the focus tonight was group therapy and the patient's needs always took precedence over his own. He moved his attention lower. He pushed up Georgia's skirt. There were no panties. There was only the sensual curve of Georgia's mons, covered in soft blonde pelt above a cunt with a meaty clit hood and a delightful slit.

Dr. Meister cupped Georgia's exposed cunt in his hand, feeling the smooth bulge of her mons and its covering of warm skin and soft pelt. He slid his hand down between her legs and explored the soft folds of Georgia's labia. He shoved a fat finger into her hole. She was only a little damp, but he shoved it up her anyway. Georgia flinched but then smiled. Just what she wanted. Hard things up her holes.

"Oh, Dr. Meister," Georgia groaned breathily.

"You like that, don't you, Georgia."

"Oh, yes! Will you fuck me now? Will I please you now?"

"Soon. Soon we will all fuck you. You will be very well fucked tonight."

Her cunt was just as deliciously tight as Dr. Meister remembered! How he looked forward to seeing it full of cock. His cock. Other men's cocks. It didn't matter, he was a man of science. He fingered her once or twice more then pulled his finger out and smelled it. He loved the pungent smell of her young cunt hole. He didn't want to spoil her, though, well, not before the other men had met her.

He re-did the buttons on her blouse and re-adjusted her skirt.

"Very good, Georgia. You are ready to meet the men, now. These men all want to fuck you. All want to fill you full of their creamy cum. Are you ready? My, you look so lovely."

"Thank you, Doctor. I am ready."

He kissed her.

"Come with me."

The doctor took Georgia's hand and helped her from the couch. They left through the large oak door, walked quietly through the empty reception area and down a corridor. They came to large double doors with brushed metal handles.

The Doctor punched a code into a reader at the side. Georgia heard the click of the lock within the doors. The Doctor swung the doors open. Although large and heavy, they glided open easily.

As she entered the vast room, Georgia's eyes were first drawn to the view from large floor-to-ceiling windows. The city sprawled below, its lights sparkling like jewels.

The Doctor permitted her to admire the view. It was some time before she noticed a cluster of men standing at the other end of the room. They stood in subdued light, chatting quietly together, all looking towards her. There was also a bar and various facilities as well as lounges and chairs and a large bed.

"This is where we conduct our group therapy sessions, Georgia."

The doctor escorted Georgia towards the group of men. A hush fell amongst them. They were all well-groomed and dressed in elegant suits. If Georgia was nervous, she didn't show it.

"Good evening, gentlemen," Doctor Meister said. "May I introduce you all to Georgia. She is the patient about whom I have been speaking. She has graciously agreed to be at our pleasure tonight."

The men took in the sight of the beautiful twenty-eight year old woman standing before them. Her long blonde hair, limpid blue eyes, slender figure. There was a sense of excitement.

"You've completed the second round of reinforcement, Meister?" one man asked? "How did it go? Any slippage or resistance?"

"Yes, all done. Georgia is unique in so far as her desires and ours align almost perfectly. She is highly suggestible and needs fewer conditioning sessions than the others. There was no slippage or resistance. She is ready to please."

"Interesting," he replied.

"Allow me to demonstrate," the doctor said. "Georgia, kiss me."

Without hesitation Georgia turned her face towards the doctor and offered her mouth to him. He kissed her with his tongue and Georgia returned the kiss with some passion.

"Now, Georgia," the Doctor suggested, "say hello to each of your guests."

Georgia moved towards the group of men. The once shy and reserved girl then kissed each stranger in turn with as much passion as she had kissed the doctor.

"Very impressive," a man said to the Doctor.

"Georgia," Dr. Meister asked, "would you mind going to the bar and fixing us each a Lagavulin?"

"Of course not, Doctor," Georgia said, smiling.

"She is quite something," one said.

"Wait until you fuck her!" the doctor said smiling.

"I am looking forward to that," said another man.

"She's very delicate. Will she cope? And does she really take it up all holes?"

"Yes, she will cope and yes, she will take it up all holes. I can personally vouch for that," the doctor said smiling.

"Isn't it too early in the conditioning for group therapy?"

"Not at all," the Doctor explained. "Group therapy at this point will achieve two things. First, the multiple cocks will help her cunt and arse yield. Georgia was a virgin only a week ago and is still quite tight. A little loosening will increase the ride length and make her an even better fuck."

"Secondly, early on, it is important to reinforce the access and use of all of holes. If all of Georgia's holes are not used and cum in frequently, early on in the process, there is a risk she will develop unbalanced preferences which may close off fuck options in the future. These preferences can be very difficult to alter later on. We don't want that."

Everyone agreed that would be highly undesirable.

"Given Georgia's high suggestibility, I believe that early group therapy with equal focus on all of Georgia's fuck holes gives us an ideal way to achieve both objectives, with very low risk."

They all agreed it was sensible and in Georgia's best interests to proceed with the Dr. Meister's strategy.

Georgia returned and distributed the whisky to the men. She noticed now that they were all middle-aged men or older. They looked tanned, most were in good physical shape apart from two, who like the doctor, obviously led a more sedentary lifestyles.

"Thank you, Georgia," they said politely.

"To Georgia," they toasted before sipping the smokey Lagavulin.

"Come here," a man said, "let us have a good look at you."

Georgia found herself surrounded by the friendly, charming men. One man, Georgia thought, faintly resembled her father.

"Georgia, you are very beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," she replied, demurely.

"Georgia," Dr. Meister said, "every man here tonight is very keen to fuck you. That is very exciting for you, isn't it?"

"Yes, very exciting. I want to make the men feel good."

"Have you ever been with seven men before? Seven men who intend to fuck you?"

"No, Dr. Meister," Georgia replied thoughtfully. "I haven't. I have only been fucked by you, Doctor."

"How are you feeling?"

"A little nervous."

"Let's help you feel less nervous," the Doctor suggested.

Georgia felt a hand slide down her arse.

"My god," the man said, "Georgia, even dressed your arse feels wonderful."

"Thank you," she smiled, "I am glad you like it."

Another hand found its way to Georgia's other arse cheek, while yet another rubbed her crotch through her skirt.

"Mmm," Georgia cooed, starting to the feel the pleasure of the gentle caresses.

"Georgia," the Doctor proposed in a reasonable voice, "perhaps now would be a good time to show all of us your tits."

Georgia smiled and nodded solemnly.

Watched by the seven men, Georgia undid some buttons on her blouse and reaching inside it, pulled her tits out so that they were in full view. Soft tit meat framed the large dark areolae. Thick erect nipples sat proud on her tits.

"Mmm, very nice," one said.

"Great tits, Georgia," said another. "Those areolae are so big, like sexy dark eyes."

Georgia's arms were at her sides. A man's hand tentatively reached out and sampled an exposed breast. Another hand grasped her other teat. They weighed-up her tits like pieces of delicious, juicy fruit in a grocery shop. They felt them, squeezed them. Georgia loved it most when they pulled on her nipples and twisted them. She closed her eyes. It was almost painful... Almost.

A hand explored her arse once again. It was obvious that the men were also becoming a little worked-up, too. Another hand worked on her mons. Soon there were kisses and tongues in her mouth. Georgia had never had so much stimulation at once before. She found that she liked the attention very much.

"Georgia," the Dr. Meister said. "More drinks for your guests."

Georgia nodded and eased herself out from the groping hands.

Tits out, she topped each man's whisky. Each man took the opportunity to grope her however he wished. Georgia smiled, truly flattered by the attention of her male guests.

"Well, gentlemen," the Doctor began, "now is a good time to properly start our entertainment tonight. Georgia has been primed for your enjoyment. She is very excited to have you all fuck her. Arent you, Georgia?"

"Yes, Dr. Meister," Georgia replied smiling. "I want to please anyone who wants to fuck me."

The men murmured their explicit intentions to fuck her.

"Now, men, of course, all Georgia's holes are open to you, but remember that Georgia was a virgin until last week, so her her arse and cunt are still very tight. Fuck her lovingly, fuck her vigorously, but not brutally."

Georgia could not help but be moved by the Doctor's care for her welfare.

"Another toast," they each raised a glass of the smoky liquid, "to Georgia! Thank you for giving yourself to us tonight."

Georgia blushed, "It will be my pleasure," she said sweetly.

The men finished their toasting and placed their glasses down. Once done, they immediately began to fondle Georgia's tits, arse and cunt and feel the rest of her body. Twisting her head each way they plunged their tongues deep in her mouth for passionate kisses. Soon hands were groping under Georgia's skirt, which slid above her cunt-line. Georgia didn't seem to mind.

Neither did she mind when the men finally stripped her naked. Hands hastily undid the remaining buttons of her blouse and removed it, neatly placing it on chair. Other hands unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it slide to the floor. Georgia stepped out of the fallen halo of her skirt. Her molesters whisked it away and placed it next to her discarded blouse.

Georgia stood naked with seven clothed men. She liked being the naked centre of attention. She began to realise how truly she desired these men to fuck her. She was inwardly serene, happy and smiled to herself.

The men admired her delicate naked body then moved in on it in a single motion, like a mob.

Every hand now played freely over the young, taut, smooth, warm flesh of Georgia's twenty-eight year old body. The curves of her tits, thighs, arse were all explored with increasing curiosity and boldness. Georgia felt the different hands, some heavier, some light, some firm, rougher hands, smooth hands, all hungry for her sex.

The ravishing was having its effect on Georgia. Her nipples were now thick and hard, her face was slightly flushed, her heart beat faster, her breathing heavier and her cunt was getting wetter.

Her nipples were pulled out like taffy and twisted, ever more firmly. Georgia let out her first groan. Someone, Dr. Meister?, slipped a blindfold over her eyes. A container of lube or oil must have been passed around because now the unseen hands glided ever more smoothly over the aroused organ of her skin.