Thè-ra'pist - Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gliding hands and fingers made themselves at home on Georgia's body. They rubbed her clit, asshole and nipples, just as they wished. Georgia groaned under the loving attention of the now "invisible" men.

They guided her backwards. Georgia implicitly trusted the guiding hands. She was leaned against a wall, her legs teased apart. Two fingers of someone's hand slid into her mouth while two fingers of another's hand invaded the wet softness of her cunt. Thrilled, Georgia licked the mouth-fucking fingers with passion, elsewhere, without much ado, the cunt-fucking fingers reamed her deeply and hard. Her clit was exposed and massaged.

"Oh, fuck," someone said, "look how much she likes it."

"Here," another voice said, "have a go. Feel what a tight little cunt she has!"

The men tag-teamed turns as their fingers tag-reamed Georgia's mouth and cunt. Georgia was thinking this couldn't get any better when she felt a finger press on her arsehole. She lifted her hips to encourage it further. Without too much effort a fat, oily middle finger slipped into Georgia's back-door.

"Oh, my god," Georgia thought, "this is wonderful!"

Now all of Georgia's holes were being fingered, her nipples teased and sucked, her clit rubbed and body explored in a kind of organised frenzy.

The blindfold heightened the pleasure: Georgia could only focus on her private experience of pleasure and not on who was doing what or what was coming next. She simply surrendered to the intense pleasure that was generated by her body being sexually stimulated in multiple ways. Likewise the men could operate in complete freedom knowing Georgia did not know who was doing what to her.

Her first cum of the evening came while she was blindfolded, shoved against a wall and being serviced by their hands, fingers and mouths. They played her cum in a coordinated way like an orchestra. The eruption from her clit triggered strong contractions throughout her cunt and arse. Her whole body shook. The fingers in her holes were repeatedly squeezed and released while the men helped Georgia ride the wave for as long as possible. She groaned as her climax reached its crescendo.

"Mmm," a voice said, "looks like Georgia is responding nicely to group therapy."

"Look at her gush," said one, "I can't wait to get up her."

"Let's give her a rest before fucking her," another thoughtfully proposed.

Someone cleaned the excess oil or lube, as well as some of her girl-cum, from her body. Still blindfolded, Georgia was led to a lounge where she was able to sit. She appreciated a short sit-down after such a deep, frenzied finger-fucking and molesting-inspired cum.

She was given a drink. Cold, refreshing champagne. She rested. After some time, Dr. Meister asked:

"Ready for some more, Georgia?"

"Oh, yes," Georgia replied, "I want to please more, yes."

Gentle hands took Georgia's hands and she arose from the lounge. She was led a few metres away.

"Blindfold alright?" Dr. Meister enquired.

Georgia nodded.

"Kneel down, Georgia," Dr. Meister advised.

Georgia obeyed. It wasn't long before she felt the men assemble around her. Blindfolded, Georgia reached a hand out in front her. She soon brushed against something warm. She reached out her other hand and felt a body, some pelt and a warm, stiffening cock. Georgia laughed delightedly when she realised the men were now naked.

She let her hands move around the circle feeling the various cocks, their different lengths and thicknesses, some with pelt, some without, some hard, some still semi, some circumcised, some not. She wondered which man owned which cock! What a fun game! Georgia pictured in her mind's eye the men surrounding her with their cocks all pointing magnetically towards her!

She was still smiling when she felt something warm and soft, yet hard, brush firmly against her lips. The erect cock was soon freely rubbing the cheeks, chin and lips of her youthful, beautiful face. Georgia opened her mouth, but nothing took advantage as she had hoped. They were teasing her, she thought playfully.

"Mmm," said a voice, "lovely, like the entrance to Luna Park."

There was a few laughs before a cock head was placed inside Georgia's open mouth. She let her lips close around it and her tongue explored its hot flanged helmet. She found the piss slit and let her tongue tease it. She sucked the cock-head gently. God it felt good to finally have a cock in her mouth!

"Oh, yes," she heard the man say. "Just like that."

Encouraged, Georgia continued sucking the warm, thick cock head until she felt two firm hands on the back of her head. The man leaned forward. His cock slid gently through her soft lips, along her velvet tongue and deep into Georgia's loving mouth.

Instinctively, she reached for his pelt-covered balls as he began to mouth fuck her with his cock. Not as thick a cock as the Doctor's, she thought, but it would do.

Georgia knew the other men were watching, maybe stroking, wanting their go. It was such a hot, fucking turn-on for her. She loved being a blindfolded cocksucker in front of them all.

"Oh, fuck," the man said, "what a mouth. Someone else's go before I cum like a school boy."

Georgia felt the cock slip out. Her face was quickly turned to her left by unseen hands as another cock easily slid in between her lips. This man fucked Georgia's mouth with a different rhythm, long, slow, deep strokes.

The next man offered Georgia his balls to feast on before he let his thick cock fill her mouth. He fucked her mouth so freely and so full that Georgia almost came.

Next came a cock Georgia thought she knew. Dr. Meister's? He held the back of her head and thrust fast, then slow. then fast. Georgia didn't know what to expect. It was exciting. She rubbed her clit and fingered herself while she feasted on the men's meat.

The men serviced themselves in Georia's mouth a few times. Georgia felt around the seven cocks, they were all hard now and more familiar to her. Like friends.

"How are you, Georgia?" Dr. Meister asked. "Did you enjoy sucking all of our cocks?"

"Yes, Doctor," Georgia replied, "it was thrilling."

"Good girl. Now it is time to fuck your other holes, Georgia."

"Mmm, thank you, Dr. Meister."

Hands led the still blindfolded Georgia to a bed and sat her down. Gently they eased her down so that she was laying on the bed with her feet on the floor. Pillows were propped under Georgia's back, so she faced the naked men waiting to use her, to please themselves in her and to fulfil her desires.

Hands grabbed her knees and spread them wide apart. Georgia knew the wet slit of her cunt was displayed to seven men with hard cocks, all patiently waiting to fuck her. She felt her pussy dripping with excitement.

"I can see you want it, Georgia," Dr. Meister observed. "You want these men to fuck your holes. You can't wait for it. You want it now, don't you."

"Yes, yes. I want to be fucked. I want you all to fuck me."

"Good girl."

Light flooded into Georgia's eyes. The Doctor had removed Georgia's blindfold.

"I want you see the men fucking you, Georgia," the doctor explained. "I want you to see their cocks up your cunt and arse hole. I want you to enjoy the sight of men pleasuring themselves in you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor."

One of the men stepped between Georgia's legs. Georgia looked hungrily at his protruding cock. Long, cut with a nice head. She knew that she would enjoy feeling it up her hole. When she looked him in the eye, she recalled him from earlier. He looked like her father. Similar age, similar build. She wasn't sure but she intuited somehow, that they even had similar cocks, although she couldn't quite remember. It made this fucking a special one for her as she could enjoy it while she recalled her father. She hadn't seen him for a while. Maybe she should visit him.

The man stroked his cock in front of her then settling on his knees, bent his face to Georgia's cunt and began to taste her juice. He licked her clit seductively, Georgia felt her desire to have her cunt filled by meat growing.

As he licked her wet hole his hands slipped under her legs to her hips. When he was ready to fuck her, he pulled her hips forward, off the bed, so he could more easily get into her. He toyed his long cock against her cunt's wet, sticky slit.

Slowly, he slipped his long cock into the wet maw of Georgia's dripping slack-mouthed cunt.

"Oh, fuck," Georgia gasped, "put it up my cunt. Oh, yes. Fuck me."

"My pleasure," he replied.

He held her hips and started fucking her in powerful, long, deep strokes.

"Yes," Georgia sighed, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, Georgia, your cunt hole is so tight," he said. "You know, I wanted to fuck you as soon as I saw you. And what a hot little fuck, you are."

"It feels so good to have your cock up my cunt," Georgia told him.

"A woman like you deserves to have a lot of cocks up her, pleasing her."

"I hope so, too."

The father-man fucked her hard, slapping into her loins. Because of his resemblance and deep thrusting cock, it stirred many feelings in Georgia. She watched his cock as he shoved it into and out of the wet slot of her cunt. It looked magical. Seeing his dick going all the way up her and feeling it inside her was something so special. She didn't want it to end.

"I've wanted you for so long," Georgia sighed dreamily. "I can see that you're all the way up me!"

"I've only just met you but it's so nice burying my cock in your cunt," the father-man said. "And at twenty-eight, you're young enough to be my daughter!"

Georgia gasped and groaned with the thrusting fucking she was receiving.

"Who's next?"

Another man tapped him on the shoulder.

Georgia felt the suction as the father-cock exited her cunt. She hoped there would be more from him later.

The new man was less attractive, bearded with a fat cock poking from a dark nest of pelt. He was overweight.

He, too, knelt before the alter of her cunt. First, though, he used his hands to spread her hole wide open.

"Mmm," he said, "look at that beautiful, deep pink hole. The tunnel of love."

With that he suddenly forced his thick cock into Georgia's cunt. She gasped from the weight of him on her body and the thickness of his meat in her still virgin-like hole.

He pushed her knees to her shoulders and gave her the good fucking that she craved. His thick cock wasn't as long as the others, but it was just as satisfying.

"Fuck," Georgia thought, "it feels so good to be taken like this by this fat, ugly man."

Each man had a turn putting his cock into Georgia's hungry cunt, including the Doctor. The Doctor's cock was thick, familiar and special to her.

After the cunt fucking had paused, Georgia felt exhilarated. Empowered. She knew this was what she was born for: using her holes to give and receive pleasure. Making people happy. Being fucked by men who wanted to fuck her.

"Turn her over and prepare her arse," the Doctor instructed.

Two men came to her side and rolled her over. Hands parted the small mounds of her arse like the Red Sea.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Get a look at her hot little arsehole!"

Georgia felt fingers, dipped in lube or oil massage the whorl of her arsehole. Two then three fingers were soon up her arse. They might have been the fingers of one, two or three men: Georgia couldn't tell and didn't care. She knew that they were readying her for the next stage.

"She has a great little tail," one said.

"Look at that stretchy, little hole," another said. "Can't wait to have that around me. I want to be her back-door man."

Unable to see from this position, Georgia soon felt a lubed cock rubbing the length of her arse crack. It circled the ring of her arsehole. She felt the insistent pressure of its warm glans pressing against her hole. Soon she felt the stiff cock begin to penetrate the sphincter of her arsehole. The slippery head made its way beyond the tight litte ring. As Georgia relaxed, she felt it begin to move a little more forward and backward in her arse. Georgia felt it increasing in speed and depth.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Georgia couldn't help but exclaim. "A cock is up my arse! I'm being fucked in the arse!"

"You sure are," he said, "and what a fucking hot little arse it is. Your shithole is so fucking tight."

"Yes," Georgia agreed, "my shithole is full of cock."

He fucked Georgia's arse harder than the doctor had last week. Maybe she was loosening up? Georgia seemed to enjoy it even more. Having a stiff, thick cock up her arse was something very exciting for her. It was sexy, it was dirty. It was hot and it felt fantastic. She knew now why so many men wanted it.

The man pumped her arse a few more times before he tag-teamed the next man.

"Shit," he said as he slipped his oiled dick out of her arse, "look at that fucking beautiful gape!"

Another cock quickly took the place of the first. Georgia was now more relaxed and really enjoying the sensation of being reamed in the arse, especially with others watching

Georgia could feel the difference in cocks and in the way each man fucked her. She loved the unexpected variety... each fuck was good in its own way.

Georgia could tell when the father-man fucked her arse. His action was long, powerful and smooth. Georgia would have loved him to ride her for longer. And Georgia would have loved to see his face while did it. Maybe next time he invaded her arse she would be on her back.

When it was finally his turn, the doctor's cock felt good up her bum, once again. It was clear that they had a bond that would always be special for Georgia. Georgia fondly remember how good it was the first time for her, only a week ago.

When they had all had a turn in Georgia's arse, they stood her up, her hole still gaping. A man sat on a lounge and waved her over. Georgia was becoming comfortable with her desires and the men's needs. Facing him, she straddled his lap and guided his cock into her wet cunt.

She started riding him like a jockey as he tried to suck her bouncing tits. A man positioned himself behind the lounge and offered his balls to Georgia to suck. Georgia instinctively leaned forward and took them in her mouth. She juggled the heavy balls with her tongue before he slipped the length of his stiff dick entirely into her mouth. It was Georgia's first double penetration!

Georgia swooned with the simultaneous stimulation of a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt hole. It was so exciting. She was revelling in her new found ability to please two men at once when she felt another cock knocking at her back-door. She adjusted her position a little bit, and soon had all her holes filled with dicks.

The triple stimulation was mind blowing. Georgia could feel the two cocks jostle against each other in her pelvis while she tongued and sucked-off the third. Two other men guided her idle hands to their stiff members: no doubt it was good to get some hand stimulation while waiting for a fuck hole to become available! Georgia cupped their ball-sacs in her hands and stroked the length of their manhood as the three others took care of pleasuring themselves inside her young, sexy body.

Dr. Meister looked on. He was proud of Georgia. Only a week ago she had come to see him as a beautiful, nervous virgin. Now, here she was happily entertaining multiple strangers, being fucked by three men simultaneously, each of her fuck holes filled with cock and pulling the dicks of two others! He relished the thought that soon those holes would all be dripping cum and smiled.

But what was truly amazing to the Doctor, was that this was only the beginning! Her second session! He had never met anyone who was more suggestible. It made him think. Fucking mutliple strangers, pleasuring them must be so closely aligned with her own desires - he knew that people could not be hypnotised to do things that they really didn't want to do. He wondered what events in Georgia's past had set her desires in this direction. There was much to explore with Georgia.

Unsurprisingly, the man in Georgia's arse was the first to cum. The stimulation from her tight little back tunnel soon pushed him beyond the point of no return. Georgia felt his cock throb three, five, six times and for the first time felt the warm gush of cum as he emptied his balls deep inside her arse!

The cunt-side cock felt the climax, too and soon started its own dance. Suddenly another stream of hot sticky cum was released into Georgia's cunt in strong pulsing gushes. It was the first load of cum in her cunt!

With those climaxes, Georgia realised how exciting it was to feel cocks throbbing and cumming inside her cunt and arse. It was her first time, but it somehow brought back a strange feeling of nostalgia that was hard for her to fathom. Surely, only the doctor had fucked Georgia before and he had cum in her mouth.

Georgia still diligently worked the cock in her mouth as hot, freshly released cum began to leak from her cunt and arse. The man groaned and paused before his cock gave way to the inevitable. Georgia held her mouth tight around him and sucked him gently. The cock in her mouth convulsed in massive throbbing beats. As it violently pulsed, it emptied its thick salty cum load down Georgia's throat. Georgia was starting to love that sensation and the subtle taste of cum.

As the first round of cocks wilted, they unplugged from Georgia's holes. Georgia was enticed over to another three men who quickly took the opportunity to get into Georgia's freshly vacated holes - all now slick with her own juice and the cum from their colleagues.

They slipped into place easily. Georgia again felt the intense pleasure of having all of her fuck-holes completely filled with hot cock meat. Once again, one by one, the men emptied their balls into the young woman's body. Georgia shook with delight in respnse to each throbbing deposit of cum.

The father-man, Georgia noticed, had chosen her arsehole to fill with his cum. She liked that.

After the cocks softened and oozed out of her, the doctor then ravaged Georgia's cum-filled cunt with his manhood before he, too, drained his balls in Georgia's already cum-filled arse. Georgia loved the special feeling of having every inch of the Doctor's thick cock all the way up her. It was always very comforting.

One man had managed a second cumming and directed it all over Georgia's face. Georgia laughed with surprise at seeing the spurt of hot, white cum suddenly erupt and cover her pretty young face. She loved the thought of being covered in cum as an outward display of the pleasure she had elicited.

By now though, Georgia, like the men, was exhausted. She lay on the lounge for some time while cum leaked from all of her holes and dried on her face. Slowly, she and the men recovered. One of the men brought her champagne. The father-man brought some sponges and towels and thoughtfully cleaned the dried cum and cunt juice from her ravaged body.

Georgia was glowing, still so fresh looking.

"Thank you for the gift of your body, tonight," the father-man said to Georgia.

"You're very welcome," Georgia replied smiling. "Thank you for the gift of your cock... and of your cum."

"It was my pleasure," he said laughing happily. "You are a joy to ride, Georgia. But I don't think that you have cum since the start, though, when we were all finger-fucking you. May, I?"

How could Georgia refuse such a self-less, gallant offer from someone who wanted to use her sexually? From the father-man?

She lay back on the lounge spread her legs wide like wings. Her recently cleaned cunt was now a loosely closed clamshell above the closing dimple of her arsehole.

The father-man bent his face reverently towards the slit of the proffered cunt. With his tongue he teased the lips of Georgia's cunt open and gently tongue-fucked her cunt hole. He rimmed and tongue-fucked her arsehole making Georgia sigh. He savoured the taste of Georgia and the residual cocktail of cum.