Thè-ra'pist - Group Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men gathered around them. Hands lightly brushed her thighs and torso, her nipples were lightly stimulated. Finally, the father-man moved his attention to Georgia's clit. He lapped at the meaty hood and expertly exposed the bud of Georgia's clitoris with a finger either side. He placed his lips around the exposed clit and gently sucked while tonguing it lightly.

Georgia's body tensed as the intensity of sensation increased. She placed her hands on the back of his head. Her nipples rose thick and hard, her face flushed, her hips raised as she pushed up, onto her toes.

Huge convulsive waves burst from her clit and she bucked and groaned. The father-man kept a constant rhythm and extended her rippling wave of climax for as long as possible. Georgia's body pulsed and twitched with the aftershocks of a deep cum. Her pussy once again leaked juice that ran down her perineum and over her arsehole.

The father-man held Georgia's hand while another man cleaned her arsehole and labia with his tongue. They all warmly thanked her for her gift and hoped to meet her again, whenever it might be appropriate in her treatment cycle. Georgia felt loved and content.

After she had fully recovered from her lovely climax, Georgia saw the Doctor, still naked as were the other men, privately talking with Nurse Brown. Georgia liked Nurse Brown. Nurse Brown, however, left the room without acknowledging her.

The Doctor approached her.

"I thought you should know, Georgia," he said, "Nurse Brown has told me a young man showed up here earlier tonight. He had been following you. His name was Paul."

"Nurse Brown took care of him. He has agreed an appointment to see me in a few days. In the meantime, I think it better if you stay with Nurse Brown, rather than at your own place. At least until your next appointment in a week's time. Nurse Brown and I both agree that your safety is our first priority."

Georgia nodded. Dr. Meister would know how to take care of Paul. It would be good to spend some time with Nurse Brown, too.

---

Let me know in the comments or via email, if you enjoyed this story and if you would like to read more stories in this series.