The Rarest Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Well I envy your right brain, your interlobe connexions or whatever theory explains artistic genius, of which you are so well endowed... which goes to show that the neighbor's grass is always greener and that we form a polar opposite couple."

Zooey was a bit worried. "Is that a bad thing?"

Lawrence shrugged, goofily. "Well, it explains why we generate so much magnetism!" This time, his kiss was more aggressive and with tongue play.

Zooey guffawed. "YOU have a gift for scientific love metaphors that drives me crazyyyy!!!"

Lawrence answered in a lewd voice which surprised Zooey. "How crazy?"

She kissed him and led him back in the kitchen. "We will resume this conversation after supper, loverboy." Lawrence did indeed return to his cooking pot and Zooey disappeared in the bathroom.

Lawrence was humming Moonraker to himself while cooking. He did not hear Zooey walk out of the bathroom.

"Babyyy?"

"Yes, Zooey?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure..." Lawrence was wide-eyed; Zooey was dressed in nothing but one his shirts, half-buttoned, and she had a curling iron in hand, curling soft waves in her hair without looking.

"When you see me, you reallllyyy see a woman... I mean a true woman? There's not even an analytical speck to remind you that this is a guy who's had a really successful gender reassignment... right?"

Lawrence grasped that this was a question were Zooey was betting all in, so he took his time and answered clearly, truthfully and thoughtfully.

"On the first day we met, you were a woman artist who dazzled me for so many reasons... and the key word remains woman. I do remember checking and wondering if your hair was natural, if your eyes were natural... but you were a woman in a kiddy costume then and you are a woman in my apartment now... an amazing woman."

"Thank you, baby... but... I mean, come on... you went to Church..."

"Still not convinced? I can add what I argued with mom on that dreadful Tuesday night: suppose you were a woman born with XX chromosomes and that you went through a hysterectomy, what would be the moral difference? You would be a woman who would have a severe man-made body alteration and be unable to conceive children. Mind you, I never had to rationalize my relationship with you this way... but for mom, I believe that was the clincher."

"And why didn't you?"

"Because when I saw the box of dilators, I was already head over heels in love with you; it was part of who you are; are, not were; In fact, I remember being more shocked by the cigar thing!"

Zooey giggled. "I am sooo lucky, baby... I'll get this finished and set the table." And she performed a full hair swing before returning to the bathroom, pleased to see that it still befuddles her hero.

"Sooo am I." He resumed his humming and his cooking.

They talked about art during supper, when Lawrence could place a word edgewise between Zooey's compliments about their meal.

"What do you intend to paint in here?"

"I am fascinated by your work table. Try not to move anything, please... but it's going to be hard because the lighting here is... well... not optimal for this sort of thing. I figure I'll take several pictures and finish in Montreal."

"What's so fascinating about my table?"

"It speaks to me... it says dedication... precision... patience... it will remind me of a part of you I will not get to share often. And I'm really captivated by that bizarre magnifying glass you have on top of those black and white pictures..."

"You've never tried a stereoscope? Or played with a View-Master when you were young?"

"No... what does it do?"

"It allows for binocular vision on 2D images, thus generating a 3D effect; it's very useful for discerning surface geological features. I'll show you after dinner..."

In fact, Zooey set aside her tray and walked to the worktable. Lawrence, realizing that supper was already over, chuckled and followed suit.

"I don't see anything..." Zooey had placed her eyes on top of the Zeiss portable stereoscope and sounded irritated.

"Wait... no two people have exactly the same eye focus... let me move around the pictures a little... eventually you should see the ridges and the stone walls of the quarry in 3D..."

"Aaaaah... waiiiiit... just a little m... OH WOW!!! THAT IS SSSOOO COOL!!! How? Why?" And the next hour was very pleasantly spent as a Photo-Interpretation 101 lesson.

"That is just so awesome, baby... your work here is done, right? Soooo, if I fool around with the pictures, you won't mind?"

"Not at all..."

"Do you think I could paint a canvas in stereo, one day?"

"In theory, it's possible... you would have to do a pair of the exact same image and offset them laterally... There must be guidelines on the Internet for the offset ratio..."

"Thaaaaat sounds above my pay grade, baby... I think I'll store our leftovers for tomorrow instead."

"HA! Sure!!!"

"What was so funny?"

"It just occurred to me that, when you're not asleep, you ARE NEVER idle... no wonder you were going insane at the hospital!"

Zooey had a sly smile. "Guilty as charged... now let me do my thing... you've worked hard enough."

Lawrence, as requested, sat on his recliner and gently rocked himself in an almost-snoozing zone while he observed his beloved store the leftovers, set aside the dirty dishes and put away the bed trays; but then, to his surprise, Zooey was not done: she placed several towels - in fact, all of his towels save two - on the bed and placed on the nightstand a bottle of baby oil and her box of dilators.

"What are you up to, great love of mine?"

"Tonight, baby... I feel like playing... and we might be messy." Lawrence felt a shiver and knew that he was cougar bait for the evening. Zooey had a smile and a poise that screamed wantonness. When she was done to her satisfaction, she unbuttoned his shirt and Lawrence saw it fall to the floor like a feather. Then she beckoned him near her; it only took one finger for her to reel him in.

Zooey quietly and efficiently undressed Lawrence and her finger ordered him to lie in bed. Zooey then poured a copious amount of baby oil on his back and began running her hands all over him, from neck to tushy.

"Ohhhhbabyyyy! That feels like heaven..."

"Heaven can wait, hon... this is only foreplay..." she had a knack of always off-setting him that he found both adorable and frightening.

Zooey began concentrating her attention and care on his bottom, warmly caressing his tight derriere and running an oily finger all along the line connecting his balls to his sphincter. When she was convinced that Lawrence was at ease with her fondling, she began circling an introduction all around the ring of his anus.

"Do you like what I am doing to you, baby?"

"YeaaaaAAAH!" She barely let him answer and sneaked her dominating finger inside him. Lawrence immediately tensed up and Zooey felt her finger trapped in a vise.

"Please relax, honey bunny... it's your fantasy after all... and in a minute or so, I will FUCK you BLIND... pay attention now, this is your prostate, this is where your orgasm will come from." And she massaged it rather gently, to let Lawrence get accustomed to the intrusion and the titillation.

"All right... now let's get you ready for the main event, shall we?" Saying that, Zooey poured a very liberal amount of oil right on top of Lawrence's derriere, including a squirt directly in his asshole, and spread it with her fingers without missing a spot; this time around, she increased the intrusion into Lawrence's rectum to two fingers. "Are you ready, baby?"

"No..."

"No?" She felt disappointed.

"I want to... look... at you... for this..." now, Zooey felt a rush of emotion from her heart straight up to her head.

"Youuuu... there's no such thing as just kinky with you, is it? Everything is always beautiful!!!"

Lawrence was turning around and propping himself on his pillow. He had a sly smile and was looking at Zooey in the eyes. "And whose fault would that be, pray tell?" He blew her a kiss to signal that he was ready.

"OK, baby... I hope you enjoy this... I love you."

Zooey pushed the silicone rod passed the oiled-up ring of muscle easily and then kept on slowly pushing it inside his colon. Lawrence was stunned by the pressure; there was no friction, there was just the unstoppable pressure of a barely compressible object filling him up a way he had never felt before; plus the loving voice of a muse fulfilling a wild wish.

"Do you like this, baby? Huh? Do you like that I'm fucking you right now? I bet that ass is soooo tight! Tell me you like it!"

Poor Lawrence had difficulty letting air in his lungs, let alone through his vocal chords. His own body was flooding him with contrary signals: stings of pain, pressurized heat, jolts of ecstasy; he felt totally out of control of his own self. His only bearings were the lustful, loving eyes of his beloved and the stiffening of his cock.

Zooey, for her part, looked all lust and sounded thrilled. "Well, would you look at that? Someone is an anal bitch after all!" She grabbed his stiffening pole, strongly, and was now managing both his penetration and a handjob. Her super-slick hand felt electric on his shaft and the piston inside his cylinder kept building up a buzz, exactly where Zooey had announced.

"This is greaaaat, baby! Now, I'm not wasting your cum, honey... you're going to cum in my pussy, understood? UNDERSTOOD?"

"Y... yeaHAAaaa... ohhuuuuuu!"

Zooey was ecstatic: her Lawrence now had deep purple cheeks and seemed close to hyperventilating. She did not raise the speed or the force of her own shafting, as he would visibly reach his climax shortly. She also loved the gliding of her hand on his granite-hard pillar.

Lawrence was a human love doll, completely beside himself in bliss, but he made a supreme effort of will, lest he disappoint his paramour.

"S... stop... c... cumMMM!"

"Why, thank you!!! Just hold it... HOLD IT!" Lawrence was holding his breath, mesmerized by the sight of Zooey, on top of him, holding the base of his rod with one hand and squirting oil all over her pussy with the other. "Almost ready, baby... just hold it a little more... readddyyyy?"

She lowered her pussy on his gorged cock and Lawrence felt nothing but warmth and softness, like an erotic mitten for his sex. He hollered his amazement.

"HAAAAAA! WOOUUUUAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!"

Zooey wasted no time collecting the fruits of her labor and she was riding his erupting dick swiftly and mercilessly. "Yeaaa, big boy! Give it to me! Give me your cummm! Give it AAAALLLL... to MEEEEE!!!"

Lawrence was reduced to a pitiful, manic laughter and, as soon as Zooey felt no more burst from his cannon, she stood up over him; Lawrence was petrified by the spectacle of her vulva dripping with semen right on top of him. However, his brain expected Zooey to make the short trip to the bathroom; his eyes instead saw her lying beside him on the bed, and now pouring baby oil all over her breasts.

Seeing his surprise, Zooey answered his question before it was asked. "Tonight, baby... I want to be oiled and I want to be creamed, stuffed, drenched... you will fuck my pussy until that happens and I will do whatever it takes to excite you... now, is this a good start, mmm?" She rolled back on top of him, offering her pair of shiny slick tits on an altar for him.

And Lawrence, wide-eyed in wonder, seemingly pounced upward: his hands were wildly gliding all over her jugs and both of them moaned in delight. Lawrence caressed, pressed and squished with unabashed glee; his laughter was so excited that he almost sounded drunk. He then pressed her breasts together close enough to be able to suck on both her nipples at once; he did so, moaning loudly his pleasure, until he drew the two droplets of milk he wanted; he then purred in delight.

Lawrence did not stop there. While Zooey was baffled in astonishment, he used her bosoms as oily massage tools and he rubbed them all over his chest. Neither needed to speak or ask: Zooey instinctively moved backwards, towards his crotch, and Lawrence massaged his own prick back into granite shape inside her oily cleavage. He yelled loudly his happiness at each stroke of her jugs around his pole. He could see his glans pop up and be engulfed again and this drove him wild.

When he felt that his dick was able and willing, Lawrence got up and placed his pillow under Zooey's tushy, thus propping her pussy upwards. When he saw her puzzled smile, he explained. "Waste not, want not, dear." His voice was hoarse.

She did not have time to laugh: Lawrence speared her frictionless vagina in one mighty thrust. And, by now, he was completely in line with Zooey's program and shafted her at full speed. He placed his hands on the bed, in a way that allowed him to brace himself and press her breasts with his forearms and, when he felt comfortable, his mouth dove on her neck. When Zooey was not screaming wildly, Lawrence could hear the wet slapping noise of his fucking and his own moan. Zooey's neck was being licked, lapped and bitten, while her pussy was being fished by a plumber. She kept screaming, on and on, in delight.

Then came the glorious buildup of Zooey's orgasm. The crescendo of her yells, in volume and in pitch, had a musical and harmonic quality; this spurred Lawrence to even more speed and fury. Her climax was nothing less than thunderous and Lawrence was stirred to his very soul. Zooey was desperately trying to catch her breath when Lawrence finally froze in place, his full weight and strength pinning her down on the bed, and he gushed a second load of his seed inside her oozing vagina.

Zooey was laughing and crying. "How... I... why? Babe... Hooeeyyy!!!" But her minimal thoughts came to a dead halt when she saw Lawrence stand up tall over her, his glans and shaft completely battered and covered in white foamy goo. He was breathing deeply. He silently picked up the baby oil lotion - the small bottle was almost empty; he produced it as evidence and then he methodically emptied it all over her boobs, her chests, her legs and even her feet.

Zooey had completely lost control of her fantasy plan and was laughing nervously. "What are..."

"You said you wanted to be oiled, baby..." she gasped, barely recognizing the savage voice that replied.

When the bottle was empty, Lawrence tossed it aside and lowered himself on top of Zooey. He took her hands into his and then began sliding all over her. Zooey went wild - again - from all this warm fleshy contact and loudly howled her appreciation. But this foray was short lived. Lawrence, embarrassed, explained in a voice now full of guilt. "I'm sorry, baby... it's not... enough..." and Zooey indeed noticed that his spent penis remained flaccid.

Her heart went out to him. "Sorry, nothing! You're my sperman and your service is above and beyond, tonight, baby! Give it to me... I'll clog it better than a Viagra could..." Zooey was obviously readying her mouth.

"But... it's all mess..."

"Give IT! Come on!"

Lawrence then turned around, discreetly wiping his gooey dick clean, and aligned it with Zooey's hungry and awaiting mouth. That experience proved to be a test of love and endurance.

Despite all of Zooey's expert cuddling of his member and his balls, Lawrence winced from stings of pain. They were evidently trying for a three-peat far too soon. But Zooey persevered, moaning pleasant little nothings with his entire shaft inside her mouth, and Lawrence was moved. He felt useless and proceeded to kiss her clit in appreciation. The result was immediate: Zooey bellowed with her mouth full. Lawrence felt all the vibrations on top of his glans.

As if they had just been replenished, they threw themselves all-out into their improvised 69. Both moaned in pure joy and kept their mouths quite full. However, this time the tone of the moans was different: it was loving encouragement.

And their determination was rewarded. As soon as Zooey felt sufficient stiffness inside her mouth, she hurried her hero to action. "Quickly, babe... do you time you'll cum a third time?"

Lawrence had the same worry: that his erection would falter. He penetrated Zooey with all due haste and the ride that followed could be best described as Lawrence racing against himself.

He asked for Zooey's help. "Tell me you like this, honey... tell me I'm making you feel good..."

Her eyes sparkled like diamonds and she answered the call. "LIKE? I LOOOOVVVE what you're doing to me babyyy! You make me feel SSSOOO GGGOOODDD... you're so A-MA-ZING!!! Go on, baby... fuck me faster YEAAAAA!!! I LOVE YOU, STUD!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! GIVE IT ALL!!! I feel like a Goddessss when you FUCK MEEE!!! Like that, baby! Just like that!!! You're gonna make ME CUM A-GAIN!!!"

Both never faltered. Lawrence was skewering Zooey, repeatedly and in a blur, while she kept stimulating his brain with eyes of sparkling pale blue lust and words of praise, love and encouragement.

And Lawrence won his race by a full lap. He felt, to his great relief, a final spill from his hose, immediately followed by a jolt of burning pain and a sharp, stinging headache. Still, he pulled out of her vagina and looked very proudly at his seminal mess, until he realized that Zooey had not reached her own orgasm.

She was about to congratulate him when she felt her vagina stuffed by three masculine fingers and her clit smothered by his lips. "Whaaa? OHMYYYYYY! HAAAAAA!!!" This time Lawrence had one single goal: make Zooey achieve an orgasm worthy of her own fantasy. He plowed all over her vaginal wall and powerfully sucked on her clit as if he was expecting a milky treat. There was way too much passion for any tender loving care: Lawrence was feral.

Zooey climaxed, crying in joy and actually seeing stars and a kaleidoscope of colors: her senses were completely overloaded. She buckled when she could no longer take any of it and both of them, at long last, settled down in a tender embrace.

"Oh God... oh god... Larry baby... how... Oh WOW!!!" Zooey was now seeing the end result of her fantasy: Lawrence's mouth had a white ring of cum and dripping rivulets, his three invading fingers were all foamy white. Curious, she extended one of her own fingers inside her small lips, to get a feel from the puddle of cum that she had so wantonly desired.

"How?... easy... I love you baby... with all of me. I'm all yours..."

"And I love you too, honey bunny... in fact, every day I spend with you is always the best day of my life..."

Lawrence had a timid smile. "No pressure for the next 53 years or so!" As this topic touched the forever nerve, he tried to change the subject. "Well... I suppose we ought to clean up our little mess..."

Zooey sensed his mood and wanted to relive their earlier magic. "No, baby... please... let's not waste this beautiful oil..." and, before Lawrence could reply, she rolled on top of him began a gentle, healing glide. Lips, breasts, hands, feet, Zooey used every fiber of herself to soothe her man. When she heard his thankful, elated moan, Zooey felt like the Goddess of their private universe once more.

They switched positions several times, massaging themselves fully and completely until the viscosity of the baby oil waned. A long kiss of love followed, with playful moans interspaced between whispered promises of everlasting happiness.

When finally came the time to clean up, they found themselves too exhausted to completely carry it out. They quickly shared a bath - which in Lawrence's apartment means one at a time in the water with the lover on side - then set aside the dirty linen and made up a fresh bed for them to sleep in, spooned close together.

---

"Honeyyy... you're home early!!!" Zooey joyously ran to her homecoming man and covered him in welcome kisses.