The Rave

Story Info
Is Mark still a good boy after a long weekend at Daylesford?
8.3k words
4.65
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rave

I was, I am the definition of a good boy. I'm Pentecostal Christian. My dad is a part time assistant pastor at our local church. I play guitar in the band at services and it's a big part of our family's life. I did well at school, studied hard and I was a representative athlete. I won the gold medal at regional 400m running. Now I'm doing a materials engineering degree at university. I keep my self clean and tidy. I dress well and conservatively. I keep fit. I run most days and hit the gym at least twice a week. I eat healthily. I live at home with my family. I'm a good boy, but with a big secret... I'm gay.

I think if God made me gay, he did so for a reason. Often enough, the pastors at the church, even my father, include being gay with other "sinful lifestyle choices", like drug use, drunkenness, pederasty, incest, even bestiality. I know that is wrong though I keep my opinion to myself. Obviously I'm deeply in the closet.

Deeply in the closet except to my friend Alex. Well to him I'm straight-bi-curious. You might have described him as my fuck buddy though he's more confused about his sexuality than I am... well... I'm not confused. I know I'm gay. I've known for ages. Actually he calls himself straight-bi-curious too, that's where I got the stupid terminology from, though he talks about what we've done together as just "fooling around" and has even rationalised the "sin" (yes, he goes to my church) as "It's better that we relieve our natural urges with each other than with our girlfriends," (yes, he has a girlfriend, I don't), followed by some bullshit about girls should be virgins until they are married and he wouldn't marry a girl who wasn't a virgin so its not fair to have sex with a girl you are not married to.

He actually started it. He has a downstairs room in his house which is kind of a home theatre with gym equipment. He took me down there and asked if I wanted to watch a porn movie he'd downloaded from the internet. It was straight porn but a few minutes in he asked:

"Are you hard?"

"Yeah, a bit, you?"

"Yeah..."

"Show me your cock."

I did. He showed me his.

That first time we just jerked off together but it escalated. I was coming to his downstairs room two or three times a week. He started showing bisexual porn movies, then gay movies. He sucked my cock. I sucked his. I sucked him till he came in my mouth. He sucked me till I came, very quickly in his.

The fourth time we did it, he suggested that I fuck him. It was on the porn movies. He'd bought condoms and personal lubricant. I did get my cock inside him. It felt ok but I didn't feel like I would cum and he didn't like it so we stopped and just jerked ourselves off.

Next time, or the time after I think, I asked him to fuck me. He did. I enjoyed it and so did he. He came while fucking me. I wanked while he fucked me and I came at the same time he did. I knew I was going to like it before it happened. Every time I'd seen a guy force his cock into another guy's arse in one of Alex's porn movies, I'd felt so turned on that I'd nearly cum. In fact, I have a hair brush with a fat smooth plastic handle. I'd jerked off with it up my arse several times before I got the guts to ask Alex to fuck me for real.

From then on, every time, at least once a week, he fucked me. We never kissed. We never did anything romantic. I guess when you have sex with a guy, and you are gay, you start to fall in love. I did but I never told him that. Outwardly, and I think inwardly for him, we were just having fun. We were strictly fuck buddies. We laughed after we came. We joked about it to each other.

I actually told him once that "I think I'm gay," (even though I know I'm gay). He pointedly ignored me. Then after about two months of regular sex with Alex, my uni assignments got intense and then with exams, I didn't get the time to see him some weeks. Then when I texted him one day to say I couldn't come because of exams, he called me:

"Actually Mark, I think we should stop it."

"Stop what?"

"You know... the porn... the other stuff we do..."

"Why?"

"Well, don't you think it's getting weird? Like we're addicted to it? I'm not gay and it's just... Well I just don't want to do it anymore. Don't you think it's getting... like..."

"Yeah... I guess so..."

So we stopped. It got awkward. I don't really know why it got awkward. I guess because of the church and that I'd told him I'm gay. We should have talked about it but we've hardly spoken since though I've seen him at church. I'm up on the stage with the band and he's with the congregation so... easy to avoid each other.

Anyway, other than the Alex thing, as I said, I'm a good boy. But with uni about to start again this year and the awkwardness with Alex still hanging in the air, I wanted to get away for a while. I saw an add online for a pride festival in a country town near Melbourne. I'm in Wollongong, not far from Sydney, Australia. I told my parents that I was going away on a trip for a few days, just to drive down to Bright, another country town, a place we used to go to on family snow holidays when I was a kid. I told them I was feeling nostalgic since we hadn't been there for years.

I have my own car. I packed my tent and camping gear, waved goodbye... lied about where I was going though Daylesford, the town of the pride festival was actually not too far from Bright. Well... sort of...

It's an 8.5 hour drive Wollongong to Daylesford. I stopped in a cheap motel in Bendigo, spent the night and then continued on to Daylesford in the morning, just another hour down the highway. I found the camping area, found a good spot and put up my tent. There were already lots of tents there and a fair was ramping up with stalls of shops selling food, all the varieties of lgbtqi+ flags, tee-shirts, hats etc. etc... There would be a pride parade the next day and there was a stage for bands.

It took me a little while to lose my apprehensiveness and get into the swing of it. I realised that the chance of meeting anyone I knew was very remote. The Daylesford "chill out" pride festival is only a few weeks before the huge Sydney Gay Mardi Gras so few people from Sydney or Wollongong go there. It's mainly people from Melbourne and anyway, I realised that if I did meet someone I knew, they would have to be gay and probably be just as deeply in the closet as I am.

I'm pretty athletic and have a good body, so I thought I'd show it off. I bought a rainbow tie dyed muscle singlet, a cap with gold sequins and some tight gold shorts, returned to my tent, got changed and emerged like a butterfly from a cocoon, screaming GAY for all the world to see.

I enjoyed the looks I got from many of the guys as I returned to the fair area to get something to eat and as well, I felt like getting a bit drunk. I got a pluto pup (read corn dog) and joined the queue for the beer tent. There a guy started talking to me.

"Hey... nice hat..."

"Thanks. I just got it here..."

"Are you coming to the rave tonight?"

"Oh... I don't know... I didn't know its on... I drove down from Wollongong..."

"Yeah well... it's all sold out anyway... That's a long drive."

"Yeah."

"So what are you going to do tonight then?"

"Oh... I don't know... I was just going to wander around... check the place out..."

"But... everything is probably... wait a sec... do you want to go to the rave with me?"

"Yeah... I guess..."

He pulled out his phone and called someone.

"Have you got any spare tickets for the rave?..... He's driven all the way from Wollongong... he hasn't.... Cool... nah... I will. Thanks, seeya."

"Yeah, I got you a ticket. Come with me later. What are you drinking?"

We'd reached the bar by then.

"Thanks! Oh beer,"

"Two VBs thanks."

I went to get my wallet out but he said,

"My shout."

He handed me my plastic glass of bear.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Mark."

"I'm Tobin."

We shook hands.

He is a cute, boyish looking guy with straight blond hair though darker at the roots, dark eyebrows, greyish blue eyes (though he usually wore orange mirror sunglasses and I only saw them much later) and though I would have guessed about my age, actually about five years older.

We walked over to the town hall, Tobin texted someone and this huge bearded guy came out and handed me a ticket. Again I went for my wallet,

"Nah.. don't worry about it... it's spare..."

Whatever that means. Later I saw that tickets to the rave were $60.

"Thanks!"

"No worries."

"Thanks Ricky," said Tobin.

"Nice hat," Ricky said to me.

I laughed and pulled my cap off to look at it, feeling a bit embarrassed that it was attracting so much attention. (As if a cap with gold sequins sewn all over it wasn't designed to attract attention).

"Oooh, he's cute," said Ricky to Tobin.

I just smiled. It wasn't something I was used to.

"You've driven all the way from the Gong?" Said Ricky to me.

"Yeah, where are you guys from?"

"Saint Kilda," they said together. It's an inner suburb of Melbourne.

"Ricky is on the organising committee," said Tobin.

"Oh cool!" I said.

"Yeah, I'd better get back to it. Nice to meet you Mark. Hope to see you around."

"Nice to meet you too Ricky and thanks for the ticket."

"No probs."

Tobin and I walked back to the fair and waited in the beer queue again which was now considerably longer.

"Are you here with anyone?" I asked him.

"No, not really. I know a lot of guys who are here though."

We got our beer and went over to look at a band that had started up on the stage. Someone was giving out some blue plastic cloth sheets that we could sit on on the grass. Tobin got one and we did so. We sat there for ages talking, taking turns to buy beer, getting drunker, watching various bands playing, getting closer, more physically relaxed with each other.

We talked about our lives and general stuff. I wasn't completely truthful about mine. I told him I wasn't out at home, or to anyone. I told him about my uni, running, guitar. I told him I played in a band and that we usually just play in church services. I didn't tell him it was Pentecostal and rabidly homophobic. I didn't tell him I'm Christian.

Now for a rant. Skip this paragraph if you're only interested in the story. I'm not ashamed of being Christian. I'm actually personally pretty devout. I do believe in God, in Jesus as my personal savour and that he loves me and has a special plan and meaning in my life and because of that, I completely reject any assertion by some Christians, even those that lead my church, that being gay is a sin. I know I didn't chose to be gay.. I know God made me this way and he did so for a reason. Apart from that, the earliest edition of the Bible that has the word "homosexual" in it was published in 1946. You won't find it in the King James Version. I'm pretty sure that Christians that harp on about sexual things have something unresolved about sex and sexuality in their personal lives. In fact, I suspect that the head pastor of our church is secretly a pedo. I don't have any direct evidence of that. If I did I'd tell the cops in a second. But I remember the way he always looked at me when I was a kid and I've seen him looking at kids like that. Not to mention that a few times I've seen him at our local swimming pool and he seems to spend an unusual amount of time hanging around the boy's showers. A word of advice to parents: if you go to a church where some guy preaches about gay people, "fornication", incest, adultery etc. etc. etc. all the time, don't ever leave your kids alone with him.

Anyway, back to the story. Tobin and I were laying beside each other, very drunk, under a tree luckily since the sun was hot, surrounded by crowds of people watching the band and some dancing near the stage. We started to get pretty intimate with each other. I mean, laying close to each other, putting his arm around my neck and pulling me closer. I don't know if I would have done it if I wasn't drunk, but I rolled onto my side beside him, looked at his face, his lips, I ran my hand over his chest and belly, he looked back at me, I moved in and kissed him. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer and we really went for it.

I knew there were lots of people around. I knew some were watching us. I heard someone whistle and I suspected it was at us. I'd bought these very gay tight shorts made out of a stretch shiny gold material and I suspected that they weren't really hiding the fact that I had a hard on. In fact, I felt my cock being crushed by them because they weren't quite stretchy enough. So after a few minutes he said,

"So, you wanna come back to my tent and maybe... fuck?"

He was almost laughing at his forwardness.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," I said, smiling back at him.

So we got up, picked up the blue picnic blanket thing, folded it and unsteadily made our way back to the camping area and to his tent. For some reason we were laughing and taking turns pushing each other all the way.

His tent was much bigger, nicer and newer than mine and you can actually stand up in it. He also had a stupidly thick but comfortable air bed. He closed the flap and zipped it and we got out of our clothes very fast. We were laying down and in each others arms naked making out very soon after. I was getting extremely turned on by kissing. As I've said, I never did it with Alex even though we did everything else. I didn't tell Tobin that he was first guy I'd made out with.

He was the first to break away and go for my cock with his mouth. It felt a bit different, maybe because I was drunk. After a minute he turned around and got into as 69 position over me. I grabbed his cock and fed it into my mouth and sucked it best as I could though the angle was weird. But then, while we were still sucking each other, I felt his finger go to my anus and prod it.

I moaned with his cock in my mouth, opened my thighs wide and angled my pelvis up, mostly as a signal to him that that was what I wanted. I was still feeling my way at having a random sexual encounter with a guy and I thought it was nice not to have to verbally negotiate who wanted to top and who wanted to bottom. We knew it.

He stopped on my cock and crawled over to his pack to get a condom and some lube. I kept hold of his cock and wanked him. His cock is fatter than mine but I guess slightly shorter. He came back and started kissing me again. All the time he was smiling very widely like he was really happy. It made me laugh.

Then he got up and crawled around to kneel between my thighs. The airbed was so thick that he fell over a few times and I was rolling around as he moved. He moved closer, pushing my thighs up over his then looked at me, still smiling as he pushed our cocks together and wanked both of them together. He tore open the condom packet and rolled the condom onto his cock then grabbed his lube, squeezed some out and fingered my hole. I hadn't been fucked for weeks and him just touching me there nearly made me cum.

He did something a bit strange but hot. He put his cock against my hole and prodded it over and over. It was a gentle way of doing it but it made my muscles let him in. As his cock slid slowly into me, I groaned with the pleasure of it opening me and touching all those places of pleasure that my body was longing for.

But then with his cock still deep up my hole, he lent right over me, pushing my thighs even further up over his, and kissed me. I put my arms over his back and held him. I'd never imagined something so hot as being kissed by a guy with his cock up my arse but then he started fucking me while still kissing me. Every time he pulled out and then pushed back in, the pleasure in my body built. I really didn't understand what was happening. At the end of each thrust he was pushing into my body, I guess rubbing my cock with his body.

I was moaning even though we were still kissing but I knew I wasn't going to last. I'm not a premature ejaculator normally but I think he only shoved his cock into me a dozen times before by whole body started to buzz. I had to open my mouth and yell. I stretched my legs into the air involuntarily. My fingers dug into his back. I felt my cock throbbing and squirting my cum out all over my belly.

He slowed down and stopped but still holding his cock inside me. He sat up a bit and looked into my eyes still smiling like a crazy person.

"Did I make you cum already?"

"Yeah," I got out.

"Hahahaha, that is so fucking hot!"

He pulled his cock out, pulled the condom off his cock and then laid down beside me.

"But... did you cum?" I asked.

"Nah... not yet. Just relax. We'll do something when you recover."

My cock had gone a bit soft after cumming. We laid there for ten minutes, talking and making out. I told him about Alex. He told me about his ex boyfriend George who was actually at the festival and would be at the dance. I didn't understand fully what he said but his ex had come up from Melbourne with him and some other friends in a bus and was still going to share Tobin's (huge) tent but at the last minute had found someone else to stay with. He asked me if I wanted to sleep in his tent with him. I said yes.

All the time we were occasionally kissing and in a surprisingly short amount of time, I was hard again. It was actually the idea of sleeping with him that made me fully turned on again. He got another condom but without asking me, rolled it onto my cock and said,

"Now it's my turn," still with this cute but wild grin.

I was worried about it because after my experience with Alex, I didn't have much confidence as being a top but Tobin got the lube, put some on my cock then straddled me with his thighs as I still laid on my back. Then he kind of knelt up, grabbed my cock behind him and then sat down on me. His hole was tight around my cock but I felt his soft warm inside envelope me.

Again he lent down over me and kissed me. I guess it is his thing. It gave me room to start fucking him slowly. He moaned into my mouth and the realisation that I was giving him pleasure, and knowing how that pleasure felt dissolved any worries I had.

After a few minutes of slowly fucking him like that, he suddenly pulled away from kissing me and knelt up. For the first time since I'd met him, he wasn't smiling like a kid anymore. He grabbed his cock and started wanking himself while sliding up and down on my pole faster and faster while looking into my eyes. I could tell how turned on his was and it made me more. I held his hips and tried to thrust up into him as he rode me. Then he started to yell,

"Ah ah ah ah ah fuck aaah aaah aaaaaah aaah", and he erupted like a volcano. I've never seen a guy cum so much. It was like he was pissing cum. All over me, all over the mattress. I wouldn't have been surprised to find some on the ceiling of the tent. But as he was cumming, I felt his anus tightening and throbbing around my cock. It triggered me and I blew my second load into the condom up his arse.

"Oh oh oh oh oooooh aaaah ah oh ooooo oh ..."

He collapsed off me and laid beside me again. He was covered in sweat and still breathing hard.

"Well that was hot," he said.

"Yeah," my standard answer. If you haven't worked it out, I'm actually a bit shy and I'm not that much into conversation but for some reason, I found myself really at home with Tobin.

After a while dozing in each other's arms, covered in cum, we decided to get up, get a shower and move most of my stuff from my tent into his. I would leave my tent up because he'd be leaving in the bus back to Melbourne on Monday afternoon where I'd save some money and stay in my tent on Monday night before driving all the way home starting early Tuesday.

We did the move with me just wearing underpants with a borrowed towel around my waste even though I had fairly obvious dried cum all over me because I wanted to save my overtly gay clothes for the dance that night. Miraculously they'd been spared Tobin's extraordinary cum eruption. Of course the camp site was full of gay guys and a few lesbians and even some of those whistled at me.