The Ravencroft Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a mercy to myself, I was even lighter on the details this time around. I, euphemistically, told Emelia that my parents had 'problems' and that I was raised in a orphanage. I glossed over the unpleasantness I had experienced there too, opting to skip to the part where I dropped out of high school. Fortunately, Isabelle didn't protest the omission of these details and just sat quietly next to me as I spoke. Emelia was quiet as well, listening in total silence.

"...I see," she said after I was done, and I could hear that the tension had returned to her voice. "...I'm...I'm so sorry that you had to go through that..."

I was instantly reminded of the heavy atmosphere from yesterday. I didn't want to have to deal with that again so I quickly made an attempt to lighten the mood.

"Don't worry about it, Mrs. Ravencroft," I said, choosing the middle ground between 'ma'am' and calling her by her first name. "It really wasn't all bad. There were plenty of kids at the orphanage who were worse off than me. Honestly, I feel like the whole experience taught me how to take care of myself."

I tried my best to sound positive without it being forced, and I was doing a pretty good job, too. That is, until Isabelle decided to kick the legs out from under me.

"You call eating expired food taking care of yourself?" she said bitterly.

I shot her an incredulous look, wondering why she would choose now of all times to revive that arguement, but all I got in return was stone-faced stubbornness. And it only got worse from there.

"...What?" said Emelia, her voice taking on an almost threatening tone.

"Expired food," Isabelle repeated, like a child tattling to an adult. "From 7-Eleven! Everything in his fridge was, like, a day or two old, but he was gonna eat it anyway. I had to force him to let me buy him groceries."

"And like I told you yesterday, Isabelle," I said, reverting to calling her by her full name, "expiration dates are just estimates. The food doesn't instantly go bad the next day. It still safe to eat."

I frowned at her hard, but she just folded her arms and pulled a face at me. She really knew how to be a real brat when she wanted to.

"Listen, Mrs. Ravencroft," I said, hoping to find her mother to be more reasonable, "Isabelle is really blowing this out of proportion. The food wasn't expired. It was just-"

"No, I understand, Nathan," she said, politely cutting me off. "I am aware of how expiration dates work."

"Mom!" Isabelle said with indignance. The sound was music to my ears. It felt good to finally win this particular argument and I let Isabelle know that by giving her a very smug, very self-satisfied smile.

But then Emelia kept on talking.

"However," she continued in a calm, measured tone, "I'm sure you would agree that, although the food wasn't expired, it could no longer be considered fresh, either."

"Uh...Well...," I said, a little uncomfortable under the full weight of her scrutiny. "...No, but it's still better than-."

"And I'm sure you would also agree that such a diet can't be good for your health, yes?"

"Uh...Yes, Mrs. Ravencroft," I said before hastily adding, "But it's just a temporary thing." Jesus. Why did it feel like I was being scolded?

"And just how long has this 'temporary thing' been going on, Nathan," she asked.

I winced inwardly as I braced myself for her reaction.

"...About two weeks..."

"Two we-?!" For the briefest moment, I heard Emelia raise her voice before she caught herself. There was a short pause before she spoke again. "Nathan, why are you doing this? You must have a reason. Is it money?"

"Yeah, basically," I said. "I damaged a wall in my apartment. My landlord kinda has it out for me, so I'm trying to save up and fix it on my own."

"Izzy," said Emelia, "give him whatever he needs."

"I tried to, mom, but he won't let-"

"No," I said in a voice so firm that it even caught me by surprise.

Talking to Emelia was a nerve-wracking experience to be sure but, just like yesterday, the idea of letting someone just swoop in and fix all my problems was extremely unpleasant to me. I didn't need saving. I wasn't a helpless kid any more. I just needed time and my own two hands. That's all I'd ever needed, and I wanted her to understand that.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Ravencroft," I said, softening my tone. "I appreciate what you're trying to do but, like I told your daughter, it's too much for me to accept. Besides, this is my fault to begin with. I'd prefer to deal with it on my own."

There was a long moment of silence on the other end of the line. Finally, Emelia broke it by releasing a long sigh and muttering something I didn't quite understand.

"...God, you're just like him..."

"Sorry?" I said.

"Nothing, sweetie. I was just thinking that you remind me of my husband," she said, sounding oddly wistful all of the sudden. "Anyway, I'll give up on trying to convince you... For now."

"Uh...Thanks?" I said, though I couldn't help but notice the ominous way she said 'For now'.

"However," she continued," in exchange you will allow my daughter to continue buying you groceries until you have made the repairs to your apartment."

"What?" I said in confusion. "No...Wait, that's not what I-"

"That's the offer on the table, Nathan," Emelia said flatly. "Take it or leave it."

'That's the offer on the table?' I thought. When the fuck did this become a business meeting? And what exactly was she planning to do if I refused? I didn't know the answer to that question, but I was getting a distinct 'Let me help you, or else...' vibe from her at that moment. I didn't think she would actually do anything but, at the same time, I didn't want to get on her bad side by refusing her help twice in a row. Besides, a diet based entirely on leftovers from 7-Eleven really wasn't doing me any favours.

"Alright," I said. "I accept."

"Good boy," she replied, and I could almost hear her smiling.

She wasn't the only one, though. I turned to Isabelle and immediately saw the smug satisfaction on her face. It was like this whole thing had been a trap she'd set for me. It annoyed me so much. I just wanted to push that smug face of hers into a bucket of water and hold it there until the bubbles stopped.

"Anyway, now that that's out of the way," said Isabelle, "we actually called you for a reason, Mom. Would you please tell Nathan that I don't have a boyfriend. He seems to think that he's the 'other man' in some cheesy soap opera."

I gaped at Isabelle. This was her 'proof'? Her mom of all people? And did she have to make me sound so pathetic? God, I just wanted this embarrassment to be over...

"Why do you think Izzy has a boyfriend, Nathan?" Emelia asked curiously.

"Well...," I began, shooting Isabelle another dirty look for putting me in this situation, "I guess it was just a misunderstanding on my part. She keeps getting phone calls and text messages from this guy and-"

"A guy?" said Emelia. "Oh, do you mean the one she met at the gym? What's his name?"

"Noah," Isabelle said, beating me to the punch.

"Noah?" said Emelia.

"Yes. Him," said Isabelle with a smile.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line before before Emelia suddenly burst into a fit of laughter. Not sure what to make of this reaction, I turned to Isabelle only to find her looking back at me with an unhelpful grin on her face.

"Am I... missing something," I said, verbalising my confusion.

"Sorry, sweetie," Emelia said after she'd recovered. "You don't have to worry. Noah isn't Isabelle's boyfriend. Though, they do have a... unique relationship."

'What the fuck does that mean,' I thought.

"And, for what it's worth," she continued, "You're the only thing Izzy has been talking about recently. I doubt you have any competition."

"See," said Isabelle in an annoying voice. "Told you."

"Oh, shut up," I spat, then immediately wished I could put the words back in my mouth. "I'm sorry Mrs. Ravencroft. I didn't mean to be rude. Your daughter just-"

"Gets on your nerves?" she offered coolly.

"Mom!" Isabelle said, causing her mother to laugh, and that sound put a smile on my face. It was nice to have her own mother take my side.

"Well, I hope you'll keep putting up with her," she said with a good natured chuckle. "Unfortunately, I have a tendency to scare away all the men who show up in her life. They get one look at me and run for the hills. I think I come off as a bit intimidating, even when I don't mean to."

I don't know what made me do it - maybe it was the positive flow of the conversation, or some lingering nervous energy - but I found myself saying something that, in my right mind, I never would have said. It was just a white lie intended to counter her self-deprecating comment, but it ended up taking me down a path I never would have predicted, even in my wildest dreams...

"Well...I mean," I began, "I don't think you look that intimidating."

There was a short pause on her end. Then Emelia said, "...You've seen me?"

"Uh, yeah," I said, feeling self-conscious as I remembered jerking off to her yesterday. "Isabelle showed me a few...I mean, she showed me a picture of your face yesterday. Right Isabe-"

My words died in my mouth as I turned to the girl sitting next to me. I didn't know why, but something about the grin that had returned to her face told me I'd really fucked up and it was too late to fix it.

"Really," said Emelia. "Well, Nathan, tell me. What did you think?"

"Um, of your picture?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact that Isabelle was still staring at me with that creepy grin.

"Yes," said Emelia. "I'd love to know what kind of impression you have of me."

"Uh..." I said. Clearly, honesty wasn't going to be the best policy here, so I opted to go for the safest answer I could think of. "I... I thought you were very beautiful, Mrs. Ravencroft."

Next to me, I could hear Isabelle stifle a snort of laughter while Emelia sighed in what sounded like disappointment. I didn't get it. What did I do wrong?

"Izzy, which picture did you show him?" said Emelia, and I could hear a note of exasperation in her voice.

"All of them," said Isabelle. "All the ones on my phone, at least. Specifically the ones of you at the gala last year - you know, in that dress - and the ones from our trip to the Maldives a few months ago." Then she looked me in the eye and added, "He was practically drooling over them."

I fixed Isabelle with a frantic glare, but it only caused that grin to return to her lips.

"...Is that so?" said Emelia, her tone suddenly becoming patronizing. "Well, I'm sorry for putting you on the spot like that, Nathan. I didn't realise you were so bashful."

"Oh yeah, Mom," said Isabelle, "you shouldn't expect too much from him. He's super shy."

I couldn't believe it. They were making fun of me. Mother and daughter were teaming up to have a laugh at my expense. It was one thing having to put up with it from Isabelle, but Emelia too? I thought she was more of a ball-breaker but it looked like she had more in common with her daughter than I realized, and neither one of them were showing any signs of stopping.

"Shy can be nice, Izzy," said Emelia, taking another jab at me. "Like a little puppy, don't you think?"

"Yeah, a cute little neutered puppy," said Isabelle, drawing a chuckle from her mother.

I felt a twinge of annoyance as they casually questioned my manhood as if I wasn't even there. I was doing my best to ride it out. But then...

"No, no, Izzy," said Emelia, sounding like she was enjoying herself. "Like a very beautiful little neutered puppy."

"Oh, right!" said Isabelle with an infuriatingly loud laugh. "I forgot!"

That was it. I'd had enough.

"Alright! Alright!" I said, allowing my humiliation and frustration to drive me momentarily insane. "You wanna know what I really thought of your pictures? Fine. I thought you were a fucking MILF, okay?"

As soon as those impulsive words left my mouth, everything stopped. There were a few brief seconds of silence where I thought that maybe I had gone ta step too far. But then, a moment later...

"Ahahahaha!"

It was the sound of Emelia's delighted laughter coming through the earbud. She sounded like she was absolutely beside herself with how hard she was laughing. I'd never heard of a woman reacting so positively to being told that she was fuckable, but Isabelle's reaction was even weirder. Her mouth was hanging open in mute shock, but I could tell it was a pleasant kind of shock from the way her eyes were smiling at me. Then, without saying a word, she gently bumped her shoulder into mine in what seemed like... approval?

My mind jumped back to the video she'd sent me of her and her mother on the beach. I found myself wondering, once again, what kind of relationship the two of them had. However, Emelia didn't give me much time to think about it before she put me on the spot again, worse than before.

"So, Nathan," She said in a flirtatious tone, "does that mean you'd like to fuck me?"

'Jesus Christ,' I thought. 'Is she fucking serious?!'

"Yeah," I said, trying to hold on to my bravado even though I was completely out of my depth with this woman. "If I got the chance. Sure."

This drew another chuckle from Emelia. But, off to my side, I noticed the grin on her daughter's face grow ominously wider.

"Why?" Emelia said lustily.

"...Excuse me?" I said in response to the vague question.

"Why do you want to fuck me?" she said, as if it were a completely normal question. "Come on. Don't be shy, sweetie. Tell me."

God, she really was just as crazy as her daughter. Maybe even a little worse. But, just as I was considering tapping out and admitting defeat to this cougar of a woman, Isabelle did something that allowed her to reclaim her position as the most insane person in her family. Without the slightest bit of warning, aside from a slightly manic glint in her eye, she lunged forward and began trying to undo my pants.

"What the fuck?" I whispered as I tried to fend her off. "What are you doing?! Stop!"

But she didn't say anything, and she didn't stop. She just kept grinning at me like a mad woman as she went after my crotch.

"What's wrong Nathan?" said Emelia, oblivious to her daughter's actions. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Uh...No...Um" I said, trying to buy time as I battled with the sex crazed lunatic sitting next to me. I was trying and failing to get a hold of her surprisingly quick hands when she whispered something to me.

"Go on, big brother," she said with that devilish grin, "answer her."

"What?"

"Tell mom that looking at her made your dick hard."

The annoyed glare I stopped to give her in that moment created an opening in my defences, and Isabelle was quick to take advantage of it. She threw her upper body across my legs, using it to block my attempts to defend myself, as she continued to pull at my pants. A moment later, I felt a sudden loosening around my waist. Frustratingly, Isabelle had won.

"Nathan?" said Emelia. "Can you hear me, sweetie?"

"Uh...Yeah...I'm here, Mrs. Ravencroft." I said as I continued to struggle with Isabelle. But that came to an abrupt end when she fished my limp cock out of my boxers and took it all into her mouth. And then, just like back at the mansion, I felt the threatening sensation of teeth on my sensitive skin. I held my hands up in surrender as Isabelle smirked at me with her eyes. She climbed off the couch, keeping my cock between her teeth as she moved, and knelt down on the floor in front of me.

"Okay, let me make it easier for you, " Emelia said, sounding very amused. "Tell me what you liked most about the pictures Izzy showed you. Let's start with the gala. What did you think of my dress?"

I was just about to dodge Emelia's question when, as if she were reading my mind, the gentle yet firm pressure Isabelle had been putting on my manhood suddenly increased. I found her looking up at me with a cocked eyebrow. Even without speaking a word, her message was loud and clear:

'Answer her, or else.'

After a brief moment of hesitation, I decided the easiest thing to do was to just go along with it. Emelia was still mildly terrifying to me, but I'd already gotten away with calling her a MILF, so I probably wasn't in any danger...yet. Besides, neither her nor her daughter were really giving me a choice in the matter. So, after giving Isabelle one last dirty look, I carefully answered Emelia's question.

"Your dress? Well, I... liked how it fit you."

"You liked how tight it was," corrected Emelia, trampling over my careful phrasing.

"...Yeah," I admitted. "...I liked how tight it was."

As soon as I said that, the feeling of Isabelle's hard teeth disappeared and then, as if to reward me, I was treated to the exact opposite sensation. The feeling of her soft, warm mouth enveloped me as she began gently sucking me off. She looked up at me with her seductive grey gaze as she used her tongue to gently stroke the underside of my cock, causing my toes to curl in pleasure. I could feel myself melting into the couch as she slowly took more and more of me into her and, for a moment, I just forgot about everything.

"Ahhh-" I sighed as Isabelle started doing figure eights with her tongue, but then stopped myself when I remembered her mother was still on the line. Isabelle saw my reaction, laughed at me with her eyes, and then took me even deeper into her mouth until I could feel myself touching the entrance to her throat. But while she was sending shivers up my spine with her talented tongue, her mother managed to do the same thing to both of us with nothing but the sound of her sultry voice...

"Naughty boy," she cooed into my ear. "What were you looking at, I wonder?...Was it my breasts?"

Images of her big, perky tits entered my mind, and I felt my cock throb in Isabelle's mouth. At the same time,I heard Isabelle make a sound in her throat, like a small moan, and her movements suddenly became more animated.

"...Or maybe you preferred the view from behind?" Emelia asked teasingly.

Isabelle moaned again and closed her eyes as she started rubbing her bare pussy. I could tell just from looking at her that she'd drifted off to her own world. If I had to guess, there was probably nothing going through her mind right now other than 'big brother this' and 'big brother that', all while listening to 'our mother' flirt with me. I stifled a snort of laughter when I realized just how spot on my guess might have been, but then I stifled a moan as the crazy girl between my legs suddenly deepthroated me, swallowing my cock with unexpected enthusiasm. I liked this side of her, and, as insane as this situation was, I wanted to see more of it. So...

"I'd rather see what you look like when you're bent over," I said.

Isabelle's eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with naked lust. She held the head of my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking with growing intensity along with the hand moving between her legs. She wanted me to keep talking, and so did Emelia.

"Oh, really," she said, sounding amused. "So, you want to take me from behind, Nathan? Like a dog?"

"Yeah...," I said, allowing myself to fantasize about it for a moment. Barging into this alpha female's office. Grabbing her by her hair and bending her over her own desk. Stripping off her masculine clothing to reveal the woman underneath and then fucking her like I owned her. Just thinking about it made my cock throb in Isabelle's mouth again, and she responded by sucking on it hungrily.

"Mmm," said Emelia, her sexy voice giving me shivers. "You sure you could handle something like that, sweetie? I'm not too much woman for you, am I?"

1...345678