The Ravencroft Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said distractedly as Isabelle began slowly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. "I could handle it."

"I'm going to hold you to that, Nathan," said Emelia in a tone that was somewhere between sensual and ominous. This seemed to excite Isabelle, because the pace of her blowjob increased and she started sucking on me so hard I could almost hear it. The feeling of her lips and tongue milking my cock made my eyes roll back into my head. Wanting to push her arousal even further, I turned my attention back to Emelia.

"When?" I asked, trying to hide the pleasure I was feeling from her daughter's dancing tongue.

"When what, sweetie?"

"When do I get to fuck you?"

The sound of Emelia's laughter was becoming more and more appealing with each time I heard it.

"Anxious to get your hands on me?" she teased, but then her tone became more serious. "3 weeks at the earliest. I'm sorry I can't be home sooner, sweetie."

It was an oddly sincere apology. It made me feel awkward, but Isabelle blew all that awkwardness away when she suddenly swallowed my cock all the way down to the base. When she started gently rocking her head back and forth, forcing me to fuck her throat like it was a pussy, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from gasping in pleasure. And then Emelia's sensual voice began assaulting my ear again.

"But when I do get home," she whispered, "I'm going to take my time getting to know you, Nathan."

Isabelle finally came up for air and looked me in the eye while holding only the head of my cock in her mouth.

"I'm going to count every hair on your head," said Emelia as her daughter rolled her soft tongue around. "Kiss every inch of your skin. Memorize every part of your body..."

Isabelle's lust filled grey eyes stared at me as she started bobbing her head once again. She took hold of my shaft and stroked me while she used her other hand to gently tug on my balls. It was all too much stimulation to have happen all at once. And the fact that I was still thinking about fucking her mother just made it all the more intense. The pleasure was suddenly mounting at an alarming pace, and I had no way of escaping it.

"And then," breathed Emelia, "once I'm satisfied, I'm going to push you down and ride you like-"

"Ahh, fuck..." I gasped. Unable to contained myself any longer. There was a moment of silence before Emelia spoke again.

"Nathan," she said. "What was that?"

I caught a glimmer of mischief in Isabelle's eyes before she closed them and made my entire shaft disappear again. Between the feeling of my cock re-entering her throat and her tongue licking my balls, it seemed like she was trying to force another moan out of me. I had to take deep, quiet breaths to keep that from happening.

"Nathan?"

"Uh..." I said reflexively. Even with the sexually charged nature of the conversation we'd been having, I was still hesitant to tell Emelia that her daughter was sucking me off. It was the reasonable part of my mind trying to make sense of an unreasonable situation. But, while I was struggling, Isabelle was working my cock like she was trying to prove a point. It was literally dripping with her saliva at this point, and she only seemed to be getting more enthusiastic.

There was a moment of silence on the line before Emelia finally said, "...It's Izzy, isn't it?"

"Um..." I said, feeling a shiver run through me as Isabelle began fucking her throat with my cock again.

"She's doing something to you, isn't she?"

I couldn't even answer. I didn't trust myself to. I just bit the inside of my cheek as Isabelle demonstrated what she was really capable of when she put her mind to it. I kept pushing myself further into the couch to try and give myself a little break. Just then, Emelia's gentle yet firm voice brought me back to the present.

"Nathan," she said. "Answer me. Now."

"...Y-yeah," I said, my breath catching as Isabelle took most of my cock into her mouth and started sucking as hard as she could. It was then that I realized that Isabelle wanted to be caught all along. And, now that she had been, things were about to get much more intense.

After a low chuckle, Emelia came close to the microphone and whispered, "Izzy...I want to see."

As soon as she heard that, Isabelle froze and her eyes popped open. Then she abandoned her place between my legs and was sitting on the couch next to me again.

"One second. I'll call you right back," she said before picking up her phone and ending the phone call.

"What are you doing," I asked, doing my best to ignore my throbbing cock.

Isabelle turned to me with a dirty grin. "Weren't you listening, big brother?" Then she tapped on her phone a few times and added, "Mommy wants to watch."

"What?" I said, but she didn't bother to explain further. She just tapped her phone a few more times and made another call to her mother. Then she placed it on the coffee table using the box of tissues I gave her to keep it in an upright position. It only took two rings for Emelia to answer and, when she did, I realized what Isabelle had meant.

It was a video call.

She appeared to be in a dark room because her face was mostly in shadow with the light coming from her phone being the only source of illumination. However, that was still enough to let me make out her criminally beautiful features. The image shook a bit as she rested her phone down, appearing to prop it up against something just as Isabelle had. Then she looked directly into the camera, creating the illusion that she was gazing directly into my eyes, and smiled with an unexpected warmth that caused a shiver to run over my skin.

"...Hi, sweetie," she said.

"H...Hi," I replied dumbly.

It was just about the only response I could manage. Emelia's smile broadened ever so slightly before her gaze shifted back down to her own screen. I realized that meant she was looking at me again. And then I remembered that my cock was still out, standing proud and in full view of the camera. I reflexively moved to cover myself, but Isabelle was much faster and her intentions were the complete opposite of my own. Before I could stop her, she leaned down and took the entire length of my cock into her mouth all the way down to the root.

"Hey, what the fuck are y-...Ah," I gasped as Isabelle started sucking me off even more intensely than before. She curled her lips over her teeth to make it feel as smooth as possible, and her hot tongue slid across my sensitive skin violently. It was like she was trying to show off now that she knew her mother was watching us; something I could tell Emelia clearly appreciated.

Isabelle's mother stared at her daughter as she devoured my cock. Her lips slightly parted. Her lusty eyes taking in every detail. Despite how exposed I felt in front of this stranger, seeing a beautiful woman like her in such an obvious state of arousal was enough to make me overlook it. It was all kinky as fuck, but I would have been lying if I said part of me wasn't enjoying it. So, I just leaned my head back on the couch, closed my eyes, and allowed this once in a lifetime experience to continue.

The sound of Isabelle's sloppy sucking filled the room as she continued her performance. I felt my toes curl involuntarily as she began using both of her hands to stroke my shaft while she nursed on the head of my cock like she was starving for the cum inside it. It took no time at all before I was once again struggling not to explode in her talented mouth. But then Emelia distracted me with an odd question.

"Are you and Izzy getting along, sweetie?"

"What?" I breathed, feeling my entire lower body flex as Isabelle began fluttering her tongue against the underside of my cock.

"Have you two been having fun with each other?"

"Uh...shit...Yeah," I answered.

There was a pause, and then Emelia said, "Nathan, don't you think it's disrespectful not to look at someone when they're talking to you?"

In spite of the fact that I'd just told this woman that I wanted to fuck her like a dog, I was still oddly worried about offending her. So, almost without thinking, I opened my eyes and looked at Isabelle's phone and found Emelia's powerful grey eyes looking right back at me.

"Hah," I gasped in surprise as the sudden eye contact made my cock jump in Isabelle's mouth. Isabelle must have felt it too, because her blowjob suddenly became even more intense, causing me to start squirming around on the couch from the intense pleasure. I saw Emelia smirk at my reaction before her gaze shifted downward again.

"Izzy sound's like she's been having fun with you, too," she continued in a conversational tone. "But I'm getting the impression that you're being too gentle with her."

Then something crept into her voice that made a shiver run up my spine. Something harsh, yet sensual. Something that shouldn't have been in a mother's voice while she spoke about her own daughter.

"You can be a bit rougher, you know? Maybe choke her or smack her around a bit. She won't break. I promise," she said with an intimidating smile. "Besides, my little Izzy has always been a bit of a handful. She needs a firm hand to keep her in line and it's been a while since I've had the time to... correct her behaviour."

It might have been my imagination, but I could have sworn that I felt Isabelle shudder at her mother's words. She continued to suck me, but she appeared distracted. It was obvious that Emelia had claimed a portion of her attention.

"What do you think, Nathan?" said Emelia, soundly oddly amused. "...Would you like to help me discipline her?"

"What...what do you mean 'discipline her'?" I asked, but she completely ignored my question and gave me an order instead.

"Nathan," she said with the ghost of a smile on her lips," put your hands on the back of Izzy's head."

I was about to make another attempt at getting her to explain herself, but something stopped me. During this entire exchange, the gentle suction coming from Isabelle's blowjob and the feeling of her tongue sliding around my cock had been almost constant. But all of that suddenly came to an abrupt stop. My cock was still in her mouth, but she was making no attempt at pleasuring me. She was just holding it, letting it sit in a fold she'd created with her tongue, and remained completely still. It was almost like she was waiting for me to do as I was told.

"Go on, sweetie," said Emelia. "Don't be shy. Izzy knows she has this coming."

Of course, I continued to hesitate. But then I felt a strange, tickling sensation on my thigh. It took me a second to realize that it was Isabelle, gently stroking me with her thumb. In a weird way, it almost felt like she was doing it to reassure me that she was completely on board with whatever the fuck was about to happen. At that moment, I found myself seriously considering the possibility that these two might not be related at all. Maybe they were just two weirdos playing out a kinky fantasy together. That made a hell of a lot more sense than-

"Nathan," Emelia said, bringing me back to reality. "I'm waiting."

Well, I didn't really have a reason not to since Isabelle seemed okay with it. So, I placed my hands on the back of Isabelle's head.

"Good," said Emelia. "Now. Push her down."

"...What?" I said, causing Emelia to roll her eyes.

"Nathan, you don't strike me as a slow boy. You know what I'm asking you to do, so just do it."

She somehow managed to sound both impatient and amused, but I could tell that she was more of the former than the latter so I did as she asked. When I began applying gentle pressure on Isabelle's head, I was met with no resistance. Isabelle readily allowed me to push her down, and I was rewarded with the feeling of my cock sliding deeper into her warm mouth.

"Good," Emelia breathed. "...Keep going."

I pushed Isabelle down further, enjoying the sensations enveloping me. There was something about using her head like it was a sex-toy that made the whole experience even more erotic. Even more so when Isabelle occasionally gave me a little suck to get more of my cock inside her mouth. But I wasn't the only one getting turned on by this situation.

"That's right." said Emelia. "Push the little slut down until you feel your cock in her throat."

My eyes flicked up to the screen of Isabelle's phone. The woman, who may or may not have been her mother, was watching us. Dragging her teeth over her bottom lip. Stroking the skin of her exposed collarbone. Completely caught up in the scene playing out in front of her. She must have noticed me watching, because she suddenly looked into the camera and smirked at me again.

I quickly looked away as I felt myself flush in excitement. Why the fuck was this woman affecting me so much? Her obvious beauty was part of it, but there was something else. Something I just couldn't put my finger on. While I was trying to tease out the puzzle, the slow descent of Isabelle's head came to a sudden stop as I felt her lips kiss my pubic bone and my cock slide effortlessly into her throat.

"Good boy," cooed Emelia. Then in a more firm tone, "Now hold her there."

"What?" I said.

"Hold. Her. There," said Emelia. "Keep your cock in her throat until I say you can let her go. Understand?"

"...Are you fucking crazy or something?!"

The words were out of my mouth before I could think to stop them, but Emelia wasn't bothered by them at all. She just grinned at me as if I'd said something funny. She was batshit crazy, just like Isabelle. Even if they weren't related they were certainly a perfect match for one another.

While my hands remained where they were on the back of Isabelle's head, I was by no means keeping her were she was. In fact, I wasn't applying any pressure at all. The only thing keeping my cock in Isabelle's throat was Isabelle herself. She seemed intent on obeying Emelia, but willpower could only take her so far.

"Good," said Emelia after what felt like ten seconds. "Very good. Keep holding her, Nathan."

At this point, I could feel Isabelle's throat muscles begin to move around my cock. It was a pleasant sensation but it also made me a little nervous because I could tell they were involuntary. If she didn't need air yet, she was definitely going to need it soon.

"Just a little longer, sweetie," Emelia cooed after another ten seconds, but I wasn't even listening to her at that point. All of my attention was on Isabelle and the display she was putting on which was as erotic as it was concerning.

I could feel more of my cock enter her throat as she pushed her face harder into my lap, probably trying to resist the urge to pull away as her lungs begged her for air. I felt her soft tits press into my thigh and watched her round ass turning this way and that as she began to squirm around on the couch. It said a lot about Isabelle's sex appeal that she was capable of turning me on even when I was worried about her. And it really did seem like I was the only one worried about her.

"Almost there," said Emelia after another ten seconds.

'Almost?!' I thought. 'Just how long is she planning to keep this up?'

Too long for Isabelle, it would turn out. Just a moment later, Isabelle reached her limit and pulled her face out of my crotch, gasping for air. I was initially worried about her, but then something else violently took hold of my attention.

"Nathan!" Emelia's raised voice came through the earbud. "What did I say?!"

I turned to her, expecting to find her already intense eyes glaring daggers at me, but what I saw surprised me. Despite her harsh tone, the woman I saw on the screen didn't appear to be angry at all. In fact, it was the exact opposite.

She was smiling.

"You're a brave boy, Nathan. Disobeying me like that," she said. "But, then again, you don't know any better, do you?" Then she looked into the camera and added, "I'll have to fix that at some point."

I felt an unmistakable chill at those words but I ignored it, along with Emelia's unnerving smile, and turned my attention back to Isabelle. I wanted to check on her to make sure she was okay, and that's where I got my next surprise.

Isabelle's unfocused eyes were staring at nothing. A thin line of saliva dripped from her lips as her mouth hung slightly ajar. At first, I thought she was disoriented from the lack of oxygen. But it wasn't until she slowly turned to look at me that I realized what that look on her face actually meant.

She was horny. Turned on in a way that I'd never seen before. A submissive kind of lust so intense that it left me speechless. All I could do was just stare back, lost in her hungry grey eyes.

"Now, let's try again," said Emelia. "And this time, you're going to do as I say. Aren't you, Nathan?"

I didn't know how to respond, but I didn't have to. Emelia immediately turned her attention to Isabelle and said nothing but two words.

"Izzy. Down."

Isabelle, who had been staring at me, blinked a few times before quickly obeying Emelia. She returned her soft, wet lips to my still hard cock, taking just the head into her mouth. Then, before her mother could even give the order herself, she grabbed both of my hands and placed them firmly on the back of her head, ready to be used a second time.

"...Nathan," said Emelia, her voice taking on a bit of an edge.

I ended up doing what she wanted, but not because I was afraid to anger her. I did it because Isabelle was practically begging me to. The head of my cock was receiving an absolutely royal treatment inside of her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling and dancing around as she suckled on it. She desperately wanted to fell it back inside her throat again and the fluttering of her tongue was convincing me to put it there. So, I applied some pressure to the back of her head and was met with no resistance as my cock began to slowly slide deeper into her mouth.

"Good boy," Emelia cooed.

Isabelle had a similar reaction, moaning in her throat and stroking my thighs encouragingly. She looked up, gazing at me with the one eye that I could see, and watched me as I continued to push her down. At that moment, locking eyes with her, any lingering awkwardness I felt about this situation faded to the back of my mind. The only thing I cared about was seeing more of this new side of her. I continued to push her down, and she continued to reward me for it. All while Emelia gently urged me on.

"...That's it, sweetie," she said. "...All the way down."

For the most part, the things she was saying were so benign that they began to fade into the background. But then she caught me off guard.

"That's right, Nathan. That's mommy's good boy."

I looked up and found her smirking at me with her chin resting on her palm and looking oddly pleased with herself. Isabelle must have told her about brother-sister roleplay she'd coaxed me into. I couldn't help but feel like it was weird for Emelia to suddenly start playing along with it, but this entire situation weird so I brushed it off and turned my attention back to Isabelle. Almost my entire cock was inside her mouth now. Just a few more centimetres and I'd be back inside her throat. But right before that happened, Isabelle prepared herself by taking in a deep breath through her nose. Afterwards, I felt the pleasant sensation of her throat welcoming my cock for the second time.

"Good boy, Nathan," breathed Emelia. "Does your sister's throat feel good on your cock?"

I looked at Isabelle's phone. Emelia was licking her lips again as she watch the two of us, clearly enjoying the scene playing out in front of her. She really was just as crazy and perverted as Isabelle. She raised her eyebrow meaningfully, silently urging me to answer her question.

"...Yeah," I said resigning myself to playing this game, not only with Isabelle, but with Emelia as well.

1...345678