The Ravencroft Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I bet it does," she said. "I wish I was there. God, the things I would do to you..." Then she bit her bottom lip and said, "But I guess I'll just have to settle for this."

Emelia appeared to be wearing a night gown of some sort. I hadn't paid much mind to it before, but now it had my full attention as she slowly started to take it off. First she slid the thin, silken fabric off of one shoulder, revealing more of her porcelain pale skin and the large swell of her partially exposed breast. She did the same with the other shoulder, just as seductively, watching me on her screen the entire time. With nothing left to hold on to, the night gown fell away completely, leaving her topless. However, due to the angle of the camera, I was denied a full view of her exposed breasts. When Emelia finally leaned back enough for me to see them, she was covering them with her hands, just like in the video that Isabelle had sent me yesterday.

"You look disappointed," she said with a cocky grin. "Do you want to see my breasts, Nathan?"

Emelia had surprisingly large hands, but even they weren't enough to contain those huge, supple globes. The soft flesh spilled out in all directions as she held them, through the gaps between her fingers and around her palms. They wanted to be free and I wanted them to be free, too.

"Yeah," I said as Isabelle quietly gagged on my cock. "I wanna see them."

"Really, Nathan," Emelia said in mock surprise. "You're lusting after your own mother? What are you? Some kind of pervert?"

Suddenly, I found myself empathizing with the impatience Isabelle had displayed toward Emelia in that video.

"Yeah, sure," I said dismissively. "Just move your hands."

Emelia responded by smiling as she jiggled her voluptuous tits. But, frustratingly she still didn't reveal them.

"Say please," she said as she began moving her hands around in a tantalizing way, giving me small glimpses of her areolas. "Say 'Please, mommy. I want to see your tits'."

I felt myself wince. Calling Isabelle 'Izzy' had been one thing, but saying 'Please, mommy' was a bit much for me. It sounded like a corny line from one of those taboo pornos, but that was probably why Emelia wanted me to say it. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction but, at the same time, she was an absolutely breathtaking woman. Just looking at her was causing my cock to throb in excitement, and I found myself gently fucking Isabelle's throat as my eyes took in every detail of the woman on the screen. It completely slipped my mind that I was preventing Isabelle from breathing.

"Come on, just move them," I said.

"No," she said with a smile. "Say 'Please, mommy'."

Emelia squeezed her breasts, demonstrating their softness and elasticity, then she moved her hands away until she was using only two fingers from each to hide her nipples. I still wasn't getting what I wanted, but suddenly seeing so much of her exposed flesh drove me wild and I started pushing my cock deeper into Isabelle's throat. I barely even registered the way she'd begun lightly clawing at my pants.

"Maybe we should forget about it," said Emelia after I continued to hesitate. When she began pulling her night gown back on, I stopped her.

"Wait!" I said. I felt Isabelle begin to pull away, but I pushed her head back down, forcing her to swallow my cock just as I was swallowing my pride. "P...Please...mommy..."

A slow victorious smile spread across Emelia's face, but I didn't care anymore. I just wanted her to move her fucking hands. But just as she was finally about to give me what I wanted, Isabelle interrupted us. With explosive force, she yanked her head out of my lap, blocking my view of her phone as she coughed between taking huge gulps of air.

"Izzy, bad girl, " Emelia said teasingly. "I didn't say you could come up yet."

Ignoring Emelia, Isabelle turned to me, breathing hard. Her eyes were still filled with the lust I'd seen before, but the submissiveness was gone now. Something more aggressive had taken its place.

"You like choking me with your dirty cock, big brother?" she said with a harshness that made me flinch a little. I was so surprised that I almost apologized, but Isabelle was in full blown crazy mode and wasn't giving me a chance to speak. "You like choking me in front of mom? Huh?! You fucker!"

Before I could even think to react, Isabelle got in my face and straddled me on the couch. Then she continued to talk to me through gritted teeth.

"Gimme that fucking thing," she said as she grabbed my dick.

"Hey! Take it easy, will ya?" I said in response to the rough treatment. But Isabelle just shot me a look before she began guiding my cock to the place between her legs. At first I thought that she had forgotten something in her anger. But then I remembered...

'Oh, right' I thought. 'No underwear.'

The next thing I knew, my toes were curling as I felt the walls of Isabelle's soaked pussy sliding down the shaft of my cock. We moaned together as it wet deeper and deeper, until finally Isabelle was sitting in my lap. After that, Isabelle took a moment to hook her feet underneath my thighs before flashing me a challenging glare. She threw her arms around my neck, pulling me into a tight hug, and then started riding me so hard and fast that the entire couch shook.

"Ah!...Fuck!...Isabelle....Calm the...fuck down!...Ah!" I gasped in between her hard thrusts, but the crazy girl wasn't listening to me at all. Maybe she didn't even hear me over the loud, wet slapping sounds she was making by slamming her hips into me. She was like an animal, in more ways than one. I felt her teeth sink into my skin as she bit my ear and she growled as she threw her ass back and forth.

I was completely at her mercy. Not because I couldn't fight her off, but because I didn't want to. The feeling of her toned body clinging to me so strongly, her soft breasts pressing into me, her hot pussy surrounding me. All of that combined with this sudden violent expression of her sexuality made me a more than willing participant. But it wasn't going to last for long. Now that Isabelle was in control of the pace, I could feel myself inching closer and closer to the point of no return.

Ah..."

A moan escaped me and I moved backward, reflexively trying to escape the pleasure of Isabelle's relentless thrusts. But she held strong.

"You like that, big brother?" she growled into my ear. "You like getting dominated by you little sister? In front of mommy?"

Over Isabelle's shoulder, I saw Emelia staring at her screen. Completely absorbed in what she was seeing. When she suddenly looked into the camera and made eye contact with me, I felt a surge of electricity run through my body.

"Oh, God....fuck..."

"Yeah?" said Isabelle. "You gonna cum? You gonna cum for me, big brother? Go on. Show mommy your 'O' face." She then bit my ear again and started fucking me even harder and faster than before. This was it. There was no way I could hold back when Isabelle was going this hard. My eyes unfocused as my orgasm drew near, but then Emelia drew my attention.

"Nathan. Look here, sweetie."

My eyes, as if moving on their own, focused themselves on the screen of Isabelle's phone and, when they did, I was rewarded. Emelia finally moved her hands, revealing the most amazing pair of breasts I'd ever seen on a woman. They were big and perky, and looked so invitingly soft. When she cupped them with her hands and smile at me through the camera, I lost what little restraint I had left and felt my body explode with pleasure.

Aaaah!!!....Haaah!...Haah, fuck!" I gasped as Isabelle took my cum from me. Grinding her hips into me with a strength that could only come from intense lust. When my orgasm finally came to an end, Isabelle kissed me on the cheek and climbed off of me. My eyes followed her as she moved while I sat there exhausted. Then they shifted to Emelia, then back to Isabelle. They were both watching me. As if they were waiting for me to do something. The strange pause continued until Isabelle made a sound that broke it.

It was laughter. She was laughing. Laughing at me. She had this cocky, self-satisfied grin on her face and she was, once again, having a laugh at my expense. It annoyed me, but it was when Emelia started laughing as well that I finally did something about it.

"Ah!" Isabelle yelped in surprise as I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her back over to me. The move caused her to fall onto her back, leaving her in the perfect position for what I was planning.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" she protested, though she couldn't hide the fact that she was smiling. "Not so rough!"

I ignored her. All of my attention was focused on paying her back for what she'd just done. And, since I figured out her weakness back at the mansion, I was armed and ready to do just that. After using one arm to push one of her legs up until her knee was right next to her face, I took the two middle fingers of my other hand and smoothly slid them into her eager pussy.

"Ah!" she yelped. "Big brother! Quit it!"

While she was busy complaining, I was purposefully grinding my fingers into her g-spot. Isabelle was sensitive there. Insanely sensitive. So sensitive that it took no time at all before it began to show in her speech.

"Come on...," she breathed. "Q-quit it, I said...Let me...Let me up...Shit."

But I didn't care about the words coming out of her mouth. The only mouth I cared about was the one currently clamping down around my fingers and, as soon as I felt that familiar squeeze, I started abusing her weak point. Isabelle started rocking her hips in response. There was no denying that I was getting to her. It only took a few more seconds of targeted stimulation to get her to drop the act.

"Ah...," she moaned. "G-God, that feels so good." Then she looked right at me. "Is that what you...what you want? You wanna...make me feel good...in front of mom? You...You show off."

My gaze briefly shifted over to the phone. Emelia was still watching and that was fine by me. Let her see what I can do to her daughter. I leaned over Isabelle until I was staring right down at her, forcing her leg up even further than before. Then, after repositioning myself on the couch to get a more stable footing, I began mercilessly jerking my arm up and down, jamming my hooked finger into Isabelle's g-spot over and over again. Her response was immediate.

"Aaahh!!" she practically screamed as her lower body arced off of the couch. "Nathan! Argh!! Oh God!!"

The sounds coming from between her legs were almost just as loud, but much more obscene. Sticky, wet sucking noises filled the room as I assaulted her, getting more vulgar with each passing second. It was all more than she could handle and, when I felt the soft walls of her pussy clamp even more tightly around me, I knew that she was done for.

"Ugh! Nathan!...Big brother!...Argh! Oh God!!!"

At the last second, I pulled my fingers out of Isabelle's pussy and was rewarded with an amazing sight. A jet of clear liquid shot out from between her legs. Much bigger than the last time I made her squirt. It was so forceful that it almost managed to hit the wall next to the couch. I was momentarily stunned by it, and I wasn't the only one.

"Ooooh," I heard Emelia say through the ear bud. "Impressive, Nathan...Now, make her do it again."

I didn't need her to tell me that. Just the image of Isabelle lying there, trembling from head to toe, still shaken from her orgasm, was enough to get me hard again. So, before she had a chance to fully recover, I parted Isabelle's legs and brought my revived cock up to the entrance of her pussy.

"...Sister fucker..." I heard Isabelle whisper. I looked up and found her looking at me with a twisted smirk on her face.

I felt a shiver of excitement, but pushed it to the side. I didn't want to get too caught up in her game. I had a feeling I'd turn into a weirdo if I did. However, just as I felt myself slide into her welcoming heat, Emelia started whispering things into my ear. Crazy things. Things that excited me way more than they should have.

"Have you been having fun, Nathan?...Fucking your little sister?"

I tried to ignore her and focus on finding Isabelle's g-spot, but the thoughts she was putting in my mind with her sultry voice kept tugging at my attention.

"Look at you, concentrating so hard," she teased with a chuckle. But then her voice took on a lower tone and she added, "Are you going to give mommy that kind of attention, too?"

When I felt the head of my cock rubbing against Isabelle's g-spot, I started rocking my hips at just the right angle to repeatedly stroke it. Isabelle responded by moaning and squeezing me with her pussy. But, while both of those things were enough to get my blood flowing, Emelia's silky whispers were much more powerful.

"Are you going to push me down when you see me, Nathan? Are you going to manhandle your own mother?"

As I moved my hips back and forth, I allowed what Emelia was saying to hijack my imagination. Suddenly, it wasn't Isabelle underneath me moaning, but Emelia, staring up at me with a smirk on her lips.

"How will you do it, Nathan? Will you fucked mommy hard... or slow?"

I felt a shiver run up my back.

"Probably hard, right? You want to see these breasts you love so much bounce, don't you?"

I felt my cock throb as I Imagined it, those massive tits of hers flowing around blow me, and started fucking Isabelle harder.

"Ugh!" Isabelle moaned. "Big brother! Fuck!"

While I took my sexual frustrations out on Isabelle, Emelia's smooth laughter started tickling my ear.

"Yes," she cooed. "Just like that, Nathan. Harder is better, don't you think? Oh, but don't be too disappointed if you can't fuck me like that, sweetie. My pussy still pretty tight for my age."

At that moment, Isabelle reached up and put her arms around me, pulling me into an embrace as she encircled me with her legs. But, since I was still letting my imagination run wild, this created the illusion that Emelia was the one holding me as she continued to whisper in my ear.

"But you're still gonna fuck me hard, aren't you Nathan? Gonna do your best to make mommy feel good?" I started moving faster as I felt her legs tighten around me and her fingers running through my hair. "Gonna do your best to make mommy come?"

For some insane reason that I couldn't understand, those words, and the way she said them, blew away that last little bit of self control I had left.

I grabbed Isabelle's ass, squeezing it maybe a little too hard, and started fucking her into the couch without mercy. The wet sound of my cock stirring up her pussy, coupled with her lustful screams, filled my tiny apartment. But, amazingly, I almost didn't hear them. Emelia's voice continued to drive me forward.

"Oh, sweetie," she said in response to my increased pace. "Are you trying to give me something to look forward to?"

I found myself growling something incoherent in response as I started sucking on one of Isabelle's perky tits. Even though it had only been a few minutes since she made me cum, the urge for a second release was already building up inside me. And it was all Emelia's fault.

"You're getting me excited, Nathan," she whispered. "Do you want to fuck your mother that badly? You wanna be rough with me?"

I drove my hips into Isabelle, using her like a fuck toy while Emelia's words tickled unknown pleasure centres in my brain. Then, with almost no effort on her part, she casually took my already growing desire to cum and pushed it over the edge...

"Nathan...Sweetie...Do you want to shoot your hot cum inside mommy's warm pussy?"

"Urgh," I groaned through my teeth as I felt an intense pleasure wash over my body. This time, I was the one making the couch shake as Isabelle's hot pussy clamped down around me. Our moans mixed together, growing louder and more urgent, until we both came hard, barely seconds apart. It was intense. More intense than anything I'd ever experienced. But even in the midst of that intensity, Emelia managed to turn my mind to mush with just three more words.

"...Good boy, Nathan."

A shudder ran through me, my overtaxed muscles relaxed, and I just allowed myself to collapse onto Isabelle. I laid there in the afterglow for a while, enjoying the sensation of Isabelle playing with my hair. When I finally pushed myself off of her, I realized that I had made quite the mess of her. I didn't even noticed that she'd squirted again. She didn't seem too displeased, though. Looking up at me with a stupid grin on her face.

"Such a beautiful boy..."

The wistful voice in my ear made me turn toward Isabelle's phone. Emelia was watching me, her chin resting on her palm, with something that almost looked like affection.

"I'm so sorry that I can't be there, sweetie. I'd be on the next flight back to New York if I could, but I have responsibilities." She sounded genuinely remorseful. I almost found myself telling her that it was okay, but the moment passed quickly and Emelia collected herself. "I'll be back soon, though. And when I am, we're going to make up for all our lost time. I promise. Until then, sweetie..."

After saying that, Emelia looked into my eyes through the camera one last time, favoured me with a smile, and then she was gone.

I was left there staring at the phone, at a loss for words. Fortunately, Isabelle quickly pulled me out of it with the sudden sound of her laughter.

"Wow, you came a lot big brother," she said. Then she looked at me with a devilish grin. "Mommy got you hot, didn't she."

I squinted my eyes at her, still lying on the couch, and found myself asking the question that had been on my mind all this time.

"Hey, Isabelle. Is Emelia really your mother?"

"Yeah," she said happily, but I didn't think she understood, so I asked again.

"No, no. I mean, is she your 'mother' in the same way that I'm your 'big brother'?"

There was a slight change in Isabelle's facial expression that told me she'd caught on to what I was asking. But, in the next second, her broad smile returned.

"Yeah," she said. "In the same way."

'I knew it.' I thought. 'There's no way a mother and daughter would have that kind of relationship outside of a fucking porno. But then why do they have the same last name? Did Emelia adopt her or something? Did they have some kind of '50 Shades of Grey' sexual contract thing going on? It's not like it's impossible, especially considering the weird arrangement Isabelle has with me. Yeah. It all makes sense now.'

But then, as if she was reading my mind, Isabelle suddenly pushed herself up off the couch.

"So, are we good now?"

"Huh," I said in response to her vagueness.

"I mean our agreement. Mom told you that Noah isn't my boyfriend. So you can treat me like your little sister again, right?"

I gave her a dubious look. Emelia's word had more weight in my mind when I thought she was actually Isabelle's mother. Could I really trust the word of some sex-crazed billionaire with an incest kink? But, just as I had that thought, I realized that I was throwing stones inside of a glass house.

Over the past few days since I met Isabelle, I'd learned a few things about my own kinks. Pretending that she was my sister while I fucked her in the park was more of a turn on than it should have been, and that video of her and Emelia on the beach had been exciting when I thought it was between a real mother and daughter. And, on top of all that, the way Emelia was talking to me just now, as if I were her son and she were my mother, made me cum a lot harder than it should have. As much as I hesitated to admit it, if she and Isabelle were just as crazy as I thought they were, then I would have to accept that I was at least a little on the weird side, too. But did I want to admit that?

1...345678