All Comments on 'The Ravishment of Eva Ch. 01'

by Carnalval

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What could I do to convince you to continue the Ravishment of Eva?

Inquiring mind wants to know.

CarnalvalCarnalvalover 1 year agoAuthor

I had chapter 2 and 3 of this story nearly done a few weeks after originally publishing this first chapter, but lost it in a drive failure. I've since rewritten most of 2, but was never happy with the rewrite. Chapter 1 was written in one day and published as a rough draft, so this needs a lot of edits and fixes.

Once I get a little further along with my new story, I will circle back, fix this chapter, and publish chapter 2. As a preview, I'll say chapter 2 began with an accidental sapphic encounter, and ended with a mad scramble through back alleys and a common area trail to get to her dorm, but like most stories of this nature she hit a lot of setbacks.

The 4th chapter of my Neekanah series actually borrows some of Eva chapter 2's ideas so when that releases sometime around these holidays, it might serve as another preview. Sorry if the new series isn't appealing, I'm on a sci fi heroine in peril kick in a pseudo grimdark / lovecraftian setting. If the lack of sex is the issue for that story, that will change in a big way with chapter 3 onward, so don't give up on it yet, chapters 1-2 were kind of a prologue..

Ravishment of Eva will continue though, and I planned on it being maybe 4-5 chapters. Neekanah will be several dozen chapters, but when I need a break from writing that, I'll work on Eva's story.

Thanks!

QuarterWater25QuarterWater25about 1 year ago

I like this kind of story because it's more about hedonism and less about pain and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

like this site needs more 50 chapter long spewfests about worthless cum dumpsters. Don't bother.

CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnalval@Carnalval
Chapter 3 of Neekanah has been in perpetual rewrite for months whenever I have time. It's ballooned into a massive chapter, but I still hope to publish it soon(ish). Things start heating up a bit, but still it's the calm before the storm when things dive off the deep end into ...