The Ravishment of Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Honey, but there's no way around it. When the FBI calls, you go. Especially when they are our biggest clients." Greg took a deep breath. "It's just four days." He bent his head to kiss her. "I'll make it up to you."

His wife looked back at him fiercely. "You just fucking better mister. I better get fucked like never before, and cum so many times I'll need IV fluids and oxygen!"

Greg slid from his chair to kneel before his wife, taking her in his arms. He whispered in her ear.

"As you wish."

Melody collapsed in her husband's arms. It always got to her when he used that line from the Princess Bride.

She smiled, finally. "You big jerk."

------------------

Melody lay back into her big comfy pillows. Greg had left for the airport about four hours ago. This was the first time he'd be called away during their just-us summer breaks. He was always so diligent at scheduling things around it, she supposed it wasn't right to complain.

On the bedside table, she had everything she needed for the evening. She had her tablet, a brand-new bodice ripper romance novel, a tall mojito, and a battery-operated pal, should the novel prove to be overly arousing.

She'd spent the afternoon working out in their home gym, which the couple had found very necessary for people working from home. They each spent at least an hour each day there, Monday through Friday. After that, she showered, ate something, locked the house, and armed the security system.

She angled the bedside lamp for the best reading light and turned to page one in her new novel, snuggled into her sitting pillows.

----------------

The man stopped to take in the room as he quietly entered. His companion did likewise. The woman was asleep on her pillows. A paperback lay open on her stomach and the bedside lamp was on. The man motioned for his companion to move up the other side of the bed and they crept closer. This was it the man thought. The point of no return. Between him and his two accomplices, they were confident that this was the right thing to do. Besides once Melody understood what was happening, she was only a single safe-word from stopping it completely.

----------------

Melody felt her arms being moved dreamily. They were above her head for some reason, and she tried to pull them down but she couldn't. That realization woke her very quickly. She came to full wakefulness the same instant she heard the metallic sound of handcuffs being closed.

Her eyes flew open, and she gasped with shock. Above her stood two intruders. They were dressed in black clothing with black masks with no eye or mouth holes. Instead, those areas were covered with some sort of mesh you couldn't see through.

She pulled frantically on her arms, feeling the handcuffs hard against her wrists as they rattled on the rungs of the wood headboard. She pulled hard, hoping the rungs would pop free, but they didn't.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing," she screamed franticly, panic beginning to take hold of her. The intruders just stood there. The one on her bedside was tall and lithe. The one on the far side was shorter and muscles stood out beneath his tight long sleeve shirt. He stood with his arms crossed over his chest. They both wore some sort of tactical harness. She could see both wore some sort of combat knife and had large zip ties held by some sort of clasp.

"My husband is going to be home any fucking minute. If you don't want to spend the rest of your lives..."

The tall man reached out a gloved hand and bent the flexible neck of her reading light downward, casting the room in deep shadow. He leaned over her ominously.

"in a fucking five by eight-foot cell..."

The man's voice was a growl. "Your husband will be gone for four days, Mrs. Dayton."

Melody's breath caught in her throat. "H-how... how do you know that?"

The man reached to the nightstand and lifted her tablet. The man's voice sounded like tires over gravel. "Because you told me."

"Who the fuck are you?" she whispered.

There was a low deep laugh. Like a snake strike, his left hand shot out and grabbed her roughly by the jaw "You don't recognize your old pal, Badkitty1979?"

Melody gasped. "No! Badkitty is my friend! A woman from T-Tennessee."

The man chuckled and forcefully shook her head from side to side. "Ha! Don't you know by now, no one is who they say they are on the internet."

A scream came boiling up her throat. It was long and loud. When she gasped for breath, she heard that deep chuckle again. "You can scream all you want and trust me; my friends and I do want you to scream. You and your stupid husband bought a house so far out in the sticks, there isn't anyone close enough to hear."

"W-what... do you want?" Her voice cracked.

The muscular man on the other side of the bed laughed, low and ominous. He slid up onto the bed and ran his gloved hand up her calf. She recoiled like she'd been touched by a snake.

She gasped as the tall man turned her head toward him roughly. "Bitch, we're here to make your wildest fantasy come true. Me and my two friends are going to fuck the shit out of you like your loser husband never has. Make that rape fantasy of yours a reality."

Melody began to tremble uncontrollably. "T-two friends?"

The tall man nodded. "Yeah. Big Mike is standing look-out downstairs." The man released her jaw. "He's looking forward to his turn. I'll let you imagine why he's called Big Mike."

The man reached into a pocket on his belt and brought out a piece of stretchable black fabric. As he handled it Melody realized what it was. A hood.

"No... no don't. Please."

The dark laugh again. "Personally, I'd love to watch your face while we rape you, but on the other hand, I'd like to have my mouth free so that I can get the most from this experience. And we'd rather not have you able to identify us."

She screamed and shook her head when he slid the mask over her face, down over her eyes and nose. She saw only inky darkness.

The tall man growled. "I'm gonna leave your mouth free so that when I slide my fucking cock down your throat, nothing will get in the way."

She screamed. "Don't! I'll bite it off, I swear I will!"

She felt something hard, cold, and flat slide up her thigh from the other side. She knew instinctively what it was. A blade.

"That would be a life-changing decision for both of us, I'm sure. Now be a good girl and behave, and you'll very likely get through this with just a battered body and a very sore cunt. Act the fool and......" The tall man grabbed her crotch and squeezed painfully. She screamed.

Melody felt the muscular man slide on his knees between her legs and the lithe man released her.

"Both Billy and Mike are going to wear condoms. They don't want any DNA evidence left behind." She felt his breath as he bent to her ear. "But not me. I'm gonna fuck you raw. You told me that you've been trying for another baby. So, I'm gonna give you one like your loser husband hasn't been able to."

Melody wailed. "Oh no! Please don't." Feeling the man between her legs grunt as he got closer, Melody began kicking out with her legs, trying to push him away. The two men grabbed a leg apiece and spread her legs roughly and then one of them grabbed her panties and roughly ripped them from her body.

"No don't!" She screamed and renewed her efforts, kicking as hard as she could against their hands. Suddenly her crotch exploded into a world of pain, as the man between her legs slapped down hard onto her naked pussy. The surgical glove he wore offered no padding and the slap was loud and forceful. Melody screamed out in pain and fear.

The man between her legs took the opportunity to move up and she felt his hard cockhead probing against her throbbing labia. That voice growled in her ear again.

"Now we won't have any more of that, will we slut? You're gonna be a good girl while we make your filthy fantasy come true, aren't you?"

Melody sobbed and nodded weakly. That strong hand grasped her jaw again.

"I can't hear you slut."

"Ahh, Ahh'll be g-good. I'll be good!" she screamed.

The man chuckled. "That's my girl." He let go of her jaw. He sat down on the bedside and began running his hands over her breasts.

"This nightgown has got to go." Sliding his hands to her neckline, she felt him grasp the collar of her nightgown and pull forcefully, tearing it down the middle, until she was bare down to her navel.

"Yes, there they are." The man whispered.

Melody shivered uncontrollably, and he saw.

"You're enjoying this aren't you slut? I'll bet her pussy is wet as fuck, isn't it Billy?"

Just a grunt from Billy confirmed what Melody already knew. Her pussy was very wet. She felt the head of his dick probing around her vagina.

The man lowered his face to Melody's heaving breasts. Greg smiled, and let his voice go back to its normal timber. Keeping up the gravelly voice was killing his throat. "Now, I'm gonna play me a little Melody."

Lost in her fear Melody almost missed it. But her brain did a quick pause, rewind, play. And then she heard it.

"G-gre," she got out before the man's strong hands grabbed her breasts painfully.

The gravelly voice returned. "Uh-uh, slut. No need for that. Let's not ruin our evening." He pinched her nipples hard to punctuate the admonishment. And at that moment the man between her legs lifted her knees and drove his cock inside her in a series of violent thrusts.

Melody screamed. Her mind was a maelstrom of whirling thoughts and fears. The man at her bedside was Greg. Right? But what the fuck was going on? She'd never told him about her rape fantasy, there's no way he could know, unless...?

"C'mon Billy, fuck this bitch. Make her fuckin' scream." The man growled.

Billy redoubled his efforted, slamming hard into her pussy. The tall man who was Greg pinched her nipples roughly.

"Ah fuck!" Melody screamed. The man claimed to be Badkitty1979. So, if it was Greg, that meant he'd read what she'd told her Kentucky friend. That meant he knew everything. That meant this wasn't what it appeared to be, and that meant she was... safe. And only Greg had the code to the security system. That realization brought everything into sharp focus in an instant.

"Yeah, now the bitch is getting in the spirit. We're gonna fuck you silly, leave you spoiled for your husband."

Greg lowered his face to her nipples and began roughly sucking and biting and squeezing them. Much rougher than he usually did.

As Billy continued his forceful thrusts, a small moan escaped her lips.

"YES!" The man growled. "I told you this slut would love it, Billy!"

Billy kept up his efforts for several minutes, with Melody gasping and moaning beneath him. His cock was hard, and his thrusting was regular and powerful. Clearly, the muscles weren't just for show. She could feel the fabric of his pants on her thighs. The man at her bedside slapped her right breast hard, laughing cruelly. Melody screamed, long and loud as her first orgasm rolled through her.

"What a fucking slut," the lithe man whispered in her ear. "You came while a stranger is fucking raping you." He gave her nipple a cruel twist and she screamed.

Finally, the man fucking her grunted and moaned between clenched teeth and his movements became jerky and uncoordinated. She heard his labored breathing as he slipped from inside her.

"Go down and tell Mike to get ready, I'm gonna fuck this bitch senseless now. He can bat clean up."

Melody felt the man leave the bed and as she heard his footsteps fade, the tall man stooped over her to unlock the handcuffs. He locked the two loose ends into one another, leaving her hands shackled, but no longer attached to the bed.

She wanted to speak, to ask him so many questions, but she couldn't. She was in the zone now, and her heart was racing. He was doing this for her.

Stepping back onto the bed, the man moved to her legs and grabbed her left leg, rolling her over abruptly. Instinctively she assumed the head down, ass up position, with her shackled hands in front of her. She felt the heat of his body as he leaned over her.

"Are you ready for me bitch? I'm gonna fucking rape you now. Are you ready?"

Melody gasped and nodded her head vigorously. It was followed by a bare-handed slap on her left ass cheek. Harder than he'd ever spanked her in their rough lovemaking. Harder by a country mile.

"I can't hear you slut!"

Melody screamed in pain and surprise. "Yes! I'm ready, I'm ready! FUCK ME!"

She felt her husband's cock slide into her dripping cunt in one forceful thrust. If she was ninety-five percent sure it was Greg before, she was positive now. She knew exactly how her husband's cock felt inside her, from any position. The ridge of his cockhead, every vein, every inch of his length. She sobbed in relief.

Another whip-crack of sound and pain as her right ass cheek was given a stinging slap to match the other.

Melody screamed again.

Greg growled deeply again as he wrapped his hand in her ponytail, pulling her head back.

"Yes, bitch, scream for me." He began to fuck her with wild abandon, pulling her hair, punctuating every third or fourth thrust with a slap on her stinging ass.

"Ahh! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuckk!!! Yes, treat me like a whore! Fuck me!"

Spurred on by his wife's cries, Greg began hammering into her, his fingertips digging hard into her hips. His wife's pussy squeezed down on his length. Melody wailed through it all, a mixture of sobs and moans and gasps. The pleasure and the pain were extraordinary. It was everything she'd dreamed of.

After several furious minutes, Greg groaned. "I'm gonna fill you up now bitch! I'm gonna fill your womb."

"Yes, cum in me! Put a baby in me, you bastard!" Melody screamed.

When her husband dumped his seed deep inside her, Melody came screaming just seconds after, squirting her juices all over her husband's black pants. If she'd ever had a more powerful orgasm, she couldn't remember it. Her whole body shook uncontrollably.

She collapsed onto her stomach, gasping for air. She felt Greg settle back on his ankles. Her scalp and pussy were sore, but her ass was on fire.

"Hey, Mike! I think I've got this cunt lubed enough for you." Greg yelled in his gravelly voice.

Big Mike. When she heard the man's heavy footfalls in the hall a shiver ran down Melody's spine. She could call this off now. She could use the safe word they had decided upon years ago, but never actually used. She felt Greg slip off the bed.

Melody heard the dark chuckle again. "Jesus, bitch. It's too bad you can't see this. You're not going to be able to walk for a week."

A shudder rolled through her, and she was just a moment from calling this off when she heard the man breathing at her bedside. A hand in a leather glove caressed the red handprints on her ass. She heard a deep growl from behind her. Roughly the man pulled her around so that her ass was facing him, and felt the big man slide up behind her. She gasped when a fleshy weight was laid upon her ass.

Melody moaned uncontrollably, at the feel of the enormous cock laid into the crevice of her plump ass. The man's right hand came down like a whip crack on her enflamed ass, and Melody screamed. The hand slid off and then she felt the head of an enormous cock slide up under her, running through her labia. She'd been so focused on the man between her legs she nearly screamed when Greg's dark voice growled in her ear.

"Mike is going to tear you up now, slut. Are you ready?"

Melody whimpered in her throat.

The tall man growled and reached under and grabbed her right breast and squeezed cruelly. "I can't hear you bitch. We want to hear it! Tell Mike how much you want his cock!"

Melody screamed. "Yes, fuck me! Put that big cock in me!" she sobbed.

Melody felt Mike's gloved hand between her legs as he lined the head of his cock up with her fuck hole, and moaned loudly as she felt the enormous head begin to push its way into her.

"Ahh, oh Jesus! Oh Jeez! It's big," she panted.

She felt Greg slide up on the bed in front of her. "I'm gonna put my cock in her mouth now, Mike. We're gonna spit-roast this slut."

Mike violently pulled her hips back, further burying his enormous cock inside her. The first time he did this Melody came, her pussy clenching around the enormous shaft. Over and over, he did this, each time eliciting a scream from Melody. Lost in the pleasure and the pain, she felt him hit her cervix forcefully and her abdomen clenched up. She screamed in pain.

"No more, no more, God, no more," she sobbed.

"Well Mike, looks like you've found her limit. Now give her a fucking she'll remember to her dying day."

Melody felt Mike slide slowly out and then slowly back in. She moaned loudly. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

Greg's dark voice whispered into her ear, and his hand twisted up in her hair. "Get up on your hands bitch. If your mouth is going to be open, let's put it to good use. Do it now."

In between Mike's thrusts, Melody leaned back and put her hands under her as far apart as the two linked handcuffs would let her. Her whole body shuddered every time he stroked into her. Each time, he stopped just shy of her cervix, but the expectation of the impact brought a wail from her each stroke.

She felt the head of her husband's cock on her lips, still slick from her pussy and his hand came around the back of her head.

"Take my cock bitch. Suck it like it's the best thing you've ever had in your mouth." Melody opened her mouth, and Greg slid his cock into her until it butted up against the back of her throat. He began pistoning in and out rapidly.

"Oh fuck, Mike, this slut can suck a cock! Damn, she's good."

Greg and Mike established a tempo. "You ready Mike? Let's spit-roast this bitch."

The huge cock in her slammed forward, and just as Melody gasped under the assault, Greg slammed his cock deep into her mouth, face-fucking her rapidly. She had just enough time to gasp for air as the two invaders ravaged her body over and over. Melody lost count of her orgasms and time became twisted and meaningless, as the two cocks brought her pleasure and pain like never before.

Finally, Greg roared and clutched her head tightly as he came deep into her mouth, hips pistoning into her over and over. She tried to swallow it all but was unable and it dripped from her chin as she gagged and gasped for air. Mike's movements grew jerky, and he grabbed her hips hard and slammed into her one last time, groaning deeply. It brought a final scream from her lips as the massive cockhead smashed into her cervix again. As he slid his massive tool from her dripping and enflamed cunt, she collapsed onto the bed, sobbing in relief. She heard his heavy footsteps leave the room.

Gently, Greg rolled her over and pulled the mask from her face. She looked up into the face of her husband, her face streaked with tears. "Oh, Greg. What did you do?" He pulled her body into his chest and held her. Melody grabbed him as tightly as she could, breaking into sobs of relief. What had he done for her? He'd brought two men into their home and let them fuck her.

---------------

Two weeks later.

Candy looked at Melody over the island countertop in the kitchen. She blew over the hot coffee in her cup. "So, he's still not told you who the men were?"

Melody's face was animated. "No! He just says that it was two men he trusted implicitly and that I would never see them again. I can't believe he did that. I've never asked to bring another man into our bedroom. I've never wanted to."

"And your pen pal was in on it?" Candy asked.

Melody slapped her hand on the counter in mock outrage. "Yes! That bitch knew for nearly a year what he was planning. She fed him ideas. Some pal huh?"

"We should all have pals like that," Candy said looking into her coffee cup. Then she leaned in and gave Melody a wicked grin. "Was it good though?"