The Ravishment of Melody

Story Info
A husband makes his wife's wildest fantasy come true.
7.5k words
4.59
21.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

Hello again. I'm changing things up this time. This is a story of a faithful husband, making his faithful wife's group rape fantasy come true. And doing so by only bending, not breaking, their marriage vows. I enjoy a challenge and this one certainly was so.

-----------------------

The Ravishment of Melody

A year ago.

Melody brushed her hair from her face as she stretched. The morning light slid through the slats in the shutters. Wiping the sleep from her eyes, she glanced at the opposite side of the bed and frowned.

Greg's mouth had been doing such wonderful things to her cunt last night when that fucking phone rang. Melody's pulse raced as she remembered it, and her hands slid down over her naked breasts. She groaned in disappointment and slapped her hands down on the bed sheets.

"This is the price of having a husband who is the very best in his field." Melody lamented. "That's why they pay him the big bucks."

She slid from the bed and performed her morning ablutions and spent a little extra time brushing out her long brown hair.

Melody smiled. She wanted Greg to know just where her mind was, so she was obvious with her clothing choices.

She walked to the spacious kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Melody could hear her husband speaking as he rapid-fire typed on a keyboard. Melody frowned. He was still in the Batcave. She checked her messages on her tablet while the coffee brewed. When it was done, she poured herself a cup of coffee and another for Greg.

------------------

"Okay, guys, let's shut this asshole down. Cassie, I need you to run that worm crasher network sub-routine, and Dale, get your trojan scanner running. This guy is good, but not good enough." He laughed heartily. "We got the tools! We got the talent!" Greg could hear his companion's laughter over his headphones, as they echoed his enthusiasm.

Greg's fingers flew over the keyboard as he searched for whatever backdoor this hacker had entered from. The Batcave was his nickname for his very nicely appointed office. Lots of bookshelf space, all filled with various hacking and anti-hacking periodicals, manuals, and software information. Greg sat in his robe, at a grand desk, that faced the shuttered windows. Greg couldn't see the windows very well for the six, thirty-two-inch monitors, stacked two high, three across.

Greg was the CEO of Blue Guard, a freelance elite anti-hacking team, consisting of Greg and three other master anti-hackers, Dale, Rick, and Cassie. Their clients consisted of most of the Fortune Top 100 as well as the U.S. and Canadian governments. They were the very best and they charged accordingly.

He thought he was getting somewhere when something on his rear cam caught his attention. Greg had two cams on his rig. One facing him, for live team chat, and a high rear cam that faced the room's only doorway. Often the client's networks were classified and he'd have to shut down screens if someone came into the room. What caught his attention now, was his wife standing at his office door. She wore only a white, sheer, floor-length robe and a pair of five-inch fuck-me heels in white leather.

Greg's breath caught in his throat. Melody's lovely big breasts and her shaved pussy were on display for him. She smiled as she took a sip from her coffee cup, lifting the other for Greg to see. Greg's prick began to stiffen, and his heart skipped a beat.

Stabbing the mute button for his microphone, Greg spoke, "No thanks babe, we're nearly done here."

Melody smiled. "Uh-huh, I've heard that before." She stepped out of the doorway.

Greg's pulse raced as he un-muted his mic. "Okay knuckleheads, let's put this one to bed, daylight's burning."

------------------------

Melody smiled when she heard her husband approaching from behind. "Morning babe."

He didn't reply. A shiver ran down her spine in anticipation. She loved it when he did this.

Goosebumps rose on her arms when she felt his breath in her ear. His body thrust her forward against the island countertop, and she could feel his hardness against her. Greg's big hands came around to roughly grope her tits, and she moaned in appreciation.

"Yes, baby. Yes. Mama needs her attention." This was Melody's favorite time of the year. During the three weeks that the kids were off in summer camp, she and her husband cavorted around like rabbits, fucking wherever and whenever they wanted. The house was rather secluded in a rural area of South Carolina, so there were no neighbors to see, or hear. As they both worked from home, they got their freak on constantly.

She caught her breath as Greg whirled her around. The intensity of his expression made her pussy begin to leak. He leaned in a kissed her hard as he slipped her robe back off her shoulders. With a wicked grin, he sank to his knees before her. Their respective heights put Melody's tits at his mouth level, and Greg loved it. His hands grabbed her ass roughly and his mouth fastened over her left nipple and began to suck aggressively. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around her husband's head and pulled him hard into her. Ever a considerate lover, he made sure both tits got an equal mauling. Melody enjoyed it a bit rough.

Standing, Greg took his wife by the waist and lifted her easily, depositing her perfect peach-shaped ass on the countertop. They'd been married for fifteen years, and they both knew the steps to this dance. Melody lifted her legs in the air and dropped them over his shoulders as he hungrily lowered his face to her glistening, shaved pussy. Usually, they both just kept the pubes trimmed nicely, but during their three weeks of fun, they started by shaving each other.

Laying back on her right elbow, Melody grabbed Greg by his hair pulling his face hard into her. "Oh yeah baby, that's it. Play a little Melody."

Play a little Melody, was a cute little saying Greg had come up with on their honeymoon, for when he was enjoying her body with his mouth. He used his mouth, and she made a sound, like a musical instrument. And over the years, it had stuck.

Greg was a terrific pussy eater and never seemed to tire of doing so. After several minutes of his expert attention, she could already feel an orgasm building. "Oh yes baby, I'm gonna cum all over your face."

Greg hummed his anticipation onto her swollen clitoris and inserted two wet fingers roughly into her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Melody screamed as her legs began to quiver. His hammering fingers increased their tempo, and a third finger joined its companions. "Yes, fuck me damn it, fuck me!"

From years of experience, Greg perfectly timed the removal of his fingers to the moment of her orgasm, and she squirted violently over his hand and chest as she screamed his name. She collapsed on her back on the counter. But Greg didn't give her time to enjoy the warmth after, pulling her roughly to her feet.

Greg reached over and grabbed a barstool. Still panting, Melody slid up on it, facing away from her husband. She slid her ass back until he had total access to her sopping pussy from behind. Melody trembled. She was always so sensitive after her first orgasm, but Greg wasn't concerned with that now. He slid the barstool into the counter until her knees hit and pushed down on her back so that her tits were smashed onto the hard edge of the counter.

Melody screamed when he slid his hard cock into her in one stroke. She loved this. She loved his cock, she loved his roughness, she loved him. Greg hammered into her fast, pushing down on her back. The first few minutes were harsh to her sensitive pussy, but the pleasure with the pain, made her whole body burn with sensation.

"Oh yes baby, punish my poor pussy. Fuck me! Harder baby!"

Melody heard her husband growl deep in his throat, like a feral animal and he redoubled his attack on her, pushing all coherent thought from her pretty little head. Greg grabbed Melody's curvy hips and pulled himself harder into her. Her knees banged against the cabinet. From the first moment Greg had seen her naked when they were dating, he was hooked. He'd never so much as thought about another woman. They all paled in comparison. At five foot six inches, she had curves to spare, like an actress from the '50s. His favorite sight in the world was seeing his wife's beautiful face wearing an expression of pure ecstasy.

Greg heard her scream as she came and felt his wife's pussy clench orgasmically twice, before he emptied his balls deep into her quivering body, with an animalistic roar. He leaned over her body, and they stayed still, catching their breath. Finally, he slid his softening cock from her, and she moaned softly. Sliding off the barstool, she turned to take her husband in her arms.

With her face against her husband's sweaty chest, she smiled. "You are so fucking good at that." She smiled up at him. A little over six foot two, he was still a fine-looking man at thirty-eight years old. Lean and handsome, with short dirty-blonde hair and hazel eyes.

Greg grinned. "Well, practice does make perfect."

She pulled his face down and kissed him passionately. She broke the kiss with a lusty look. "Well, you're not there yet, but I'll let you know. Maybe in another fifteen years."

Greg laughed and stepped toward the coffee pot. "Sounds like a plan." He took a sip from his coffee cup. "I need a shower and some sleep. That little bit of fun constituted the last of my energy. What are you up to today?"

Bending over so that Greg could appreciate the view of his cum dripping from her glistening pussy, Melody picked up her silky robe. She straightened and gave him a sultry look over her shoulder.

"Well, I should clean up the kitchen a bit. We got it a bit messy." She giggled. "Then I'm doing brunch with Candy, and later, I'll be working on my next assignment and planning the kids next semester. Professionally, Melody wrote textbooks. Advanced math specifically. She worked for the largest textbook publishing house in the world. She excelled in making mind-bending math easier to understand with limited classroom time. Which was very popular in today's online teaching world. Their two children were home-schooled by both of them.

Greg smiled. "Well say hi to the slut for me, will you?"

She gave him a wry look and then laughed. Candy had been her best friend since college, and back then, had been her occasional lover as well. Candy had had many lovers since but never married. Greg and Candy had had a friendly rivalry for Melody's affections since they'd married. But that's all it was. She had only had eyes for him since the day they'd met.

---------------------

Candy yawned. "You always want to meet so damned early."

Melody laughed. "It's only early for those that stay up until all hours, doing all manner of filthy things. For the rest of the world, it's already three hours into the day. You're just lucky I'll agree to brunch instead of breakfast."

The waiter came by, and it was clear his eyes were immediately drawn to Candy, as usual. She was a gorgeous sex kitten even into her late thirties. Her bolt-on boobies and provocative style of dress made sure she was always the center of attention. She was tall and gorgeous with short black hair and green eyes. And one of her favorite games was making a waiter lose his cool.

With a sly look at the young man, she ordered while running her finger absentmindedly down her cleavage. It took the young man two tries to get each of their orders right.

"If I get my eggs over easy because he was too distracted to write down, over hard, I'm gonna make you pay for us both." Melody quipped.

Laughing, Candy grinned. "He's probably one of my subs. He looks like the type." Though she had a college degree, Candy had been unable to stick with any job in her life. It all just bored her to tears. So, when the "doing sexy things online for money" boom had happened, she'd been a pioneer in the field. And she was one of the first of the older crowd to add cosplay content to her feed. Melody was positive Candy had no idea who or what Naruto was, but she had costumes from the show and many others. It had made her a millionaire twice over, so far. Melody had to admire her and the way she'd been able to manipulate social media to make her wealthy with minimum effort. She worked about three hours a day making new content and the rest of the time she stayed in shape and enjoyed the fuck out of her life. Going wherever and fucking whomever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Their meal arrived. "So, how's your pen pal these days?" Candy asked nonchalantly.

Melody grinned. "You are still so threatened by her. What's the deal?"

Candy shrugged with a wry look. "I don't know. I guess I just don't like you sharing your innermost secrets with anyone but me. You're mine. Greg is just holding you for me."

Touched, Melody smiled. "You'll always be my best friend and I love you. But Badkitty and I share interests and we're both writers. That gives us lots to chat about.

"Speaking of that, how is your smut writing going?" Candy asked, with a smart-ass grin.

Melody laughed. "It's going just fine. How is your smut filming going?"

"It's just fine too. If you'd care to try it with me some time, it would make my year to have my face between your pretty legs again."

Melody smiled wickedly at the thought.

----------------------

Greg woke up earlier than he thought he would. He'd just gotten a few hours of sleep. Lying in bed awake, his mind wandered to day-to-day concerns. Some things needed to be ordered for maintaining their little slice of rural heaven and he needed his tablet to do so.

Rising, he ran his hand through his hair and walked naked to the kitchen, and reached for the closest of the two tablets on the counter.

"Whoops, that's Mel's." he thought to himself when he opened the screen to reveal the interface window that she used to chat with her online pal, Badkitty1979. A year ago, Melody had taken an interest in writing erotica and had met a fellow writer with similar interests. Over the last year, they'd become friends and chatted frequently. Being a cautious fellow, he'd secretly run a background on her, tracing her through her IP address. Happily, it turned out Badkitty was just who she claimed to be. A forty-three-year-old divorced, single mom, living in Kentucky. Greg glanced at it briefly, then set her tablet aside, reaching for his own.

What made Greg so good at his job was his attention to detail. Being able to spot errant changes in lines of code that others might miss. Sometimes he wasn't even aware he'd spotted something until something in his subconscious said, "Hey, go back and look at that again." It had been right far more often than wrong. And that little heads-up had just gone off in his brain.

Setting his tablet down, he picked up Melody's tablet and scanned the page of chat dialog. Certain words feel wrong to most people, and one would not expect to see them in civilized conversation. And in this case, that word was... rape.

In a few seconds, Greg found multiple uses of that word. Their alien nature made them leap out to his trained eyes. Greg closed the window and put down the tablet but couldn't seem to take his eyes off it. Finally, he forced himself to pick up his tablet and leave the room. But five minutes later he was back in the kitchen, perusing his wife's private chat. He felt like a heel doing so, but that word! It took him less than two minutes to speed through the chat on the page. He turned off the screen and set the tablet down, trying to process what he'd read.

His wife, who admittedly had always liked sex a bit rough, had a rape fantasy. A fantasy that involved multiple men. His mind whirled.

That was the moment he heard the automatic garage door opener in the garage. Melody was home. He grabbed his tablet and walked into the Batcave and sat down.

Melody walked into the office a few minutes later. Greg spun his chair to watch her walk up to him. She wore a tight off-the-shoulder blouse and skirt, with four-inch heels. She always seemed to up the sexy factor when she spent time with Candy. It was a good thing in his opinion.

Melody strutted up to him, leg over leg, knowing he was enjoying her every step. She bent over and set her hands on her husband's thighs so that he had a nice peek down her blouse.

"Busy?" She purred.

He smiled, enjoying the view. "Just mentally chewing on an issue."

Melody leaned in and gave him a soft but lingering kiss that sent his heart rate up a few notches.

"Well, if you can tear yourself away for a while, I'm going upstairs and changing into something sexy. If you can get up there within ten minutes, you can take me, any way you want to. If not..."

She turned and looked over her shoulder with a cute little pout, before giggling and strutting out of the office, with an amazing wiggle in her walk.

"It'll keep." Greg decided as he dashed from his office.

----------------------

It did keep. Until the next day when Melody left the house. Grabbing a flash drive, he opened Melody's tablet and copy-pasted the last two weeks' worth of chat to Notepad and then copied the Notepad document to the flash drive. He completed the job by deleting the Notepad document from the tablet entirely. He wasn't proud of invading his wife's and her friend's privacy, but an idea was floating around in his rather impressive brain, and it was worth learning some details. He could always ask for forgiveness later.

In the weeks that followed, he read and reread the two ladies' chat dialog. Both seemed to share this fantasy and went into amazing detail discussing it. An incognito Google search of the fantasy revealed to him that it was a VERY common fantasy among women and men. Greg loved their rough sex play but never thought of going beyond that. Melody and he had never role-played any scenario. They'd discussed it when they were first lovers, as most new couples do, learning each other's kinks, but neither had been interested. Just straight fucking was their bag. Hard, sweaty, and loud.

Greg spent a lot of time thinking about this. From what he'd read, his wife had accepted that this would always only be fantasy. But did it need to be? Why couldn't he make this happen for her? It was clear in the dialog that considerable thought had been put into it. Melody had confided in Badkitty that though she loved their sex life, she wanted to experience that extreme. Very, very bad. But in the same paragraph, admits that she'd never want to do anything to risk her marriage.

Greg set down his tablet and stared off into space, thinking. If he could figure out the particulars, she wouldn't have to. It appeared that he was going to need some accomplices, and based on his wife's admission, one with a damn big cock.

-----------------------

Nearly a year later.

Melody was laughing with her children as she helped them pack for camp. Mark and Janey were non-identical twins, who'd just turned 14. Like their parents, they were remarkably intelligent, and their camp was geared towards gifted children. Challenging but without forgetting that they were children, so fun was a primary factor. Both loved it. Three fun-filled, parent-free weeks, every summer.

And for their parents, well... fun was their primary concern too. Of the hot, wet, carnal variety. Except for that this year, there was a hiccup.

----------------------

Melody sat in the second chair in the Batcave looking dejected.

"Babe, that's right in the middle of our fun time." Melody pouted.