The Ravishment of Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody blushed and smiled. "I could hardly walk for days, or sit for even longer, but yeah, it was fucking mind-blowing. I still can't get over it. I masturbate at least once a day thinking about it. Just seeing the handcuff marks on the headboard makes my pussy wet."

She giggled. "He used that weird voice while we were fucking last night, and I came on the spot."

Their eyes met and they both laughed wildly. Candy came over to her side of the counter and stepped up to her.

"As much as I hate to admit it," Candy said as she caressed Melody's cheek, "Greg is one of the good ones. He did it because he loves you and wanted to make you happy."

-----------------

Melody would never admit it to Candy, but even though they hadn't been together since college, she still thought of her enough that she was a secret subscriber to her FanMania site. She didn't check it out often but did occasionally when she was a bit horny, and Greg was busy.

Melody clicked on what appeared to be a non-sexual clip of Candy standing in her costume room. She was clad in a slinky latex catsuit that left nothing to the imagination.

"Hello, my pretty babies, thank you so much for joining me today." Candy started talking about some of her recent costume additions and her plans for them, but Melody's attention wavered, and she lost track of what she was saying. Melody's eyes were drawn to a black costume hanging off to the left of the screen. It was... a black muscle suit. Lying on the floor in front of it was a black tactical vest, sporting a knife and zip ties.

Melody's jaw fell open as the truth dawned upon her.

"Son of a bitch!"

---------------

From a personal perspective, this stuff isn't my style. I could never purposely cause my wife pain to that degree. But the fantasy is intriguing, and it got me wondering how a husband could make this happen without sharing his wife with additional men. Aside from cloning himself, or using robots somehow, this was what I came up with. I find it hot as hell and I hope you do too.

I truly hope you enjoyed the story. I'd like to ask you to please rate my work and perhaps scroll down to the bottom of this page and drop me a comment. Hearing from readers makes my day. Wishing you a wonderful sexy night.

Rob