All Comments on 'The Ray of Hope'

by FenixBlade911

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read the first paragraph and wondered. Why is it always a handsome black guy and a white girl, why not a handsome white guy, or Hispanic, or Asian guy and a black girl? Do IR writers have no imagination? Then when I saw it was 8 pages I pulled the plug. It was destined to be 8 pages of nothing more than cliche's and racial tropes. No thanks. Too bad, you pissed away your introduction to the Lit crowd. I gave you a 1* for trying.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseabout 3 years ago

Awesome first story. Hope we can see more writing from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good characters, but unbelievable. Why is the guy running all over, cleaning a motel in secret, when there are cops all over looking for him? Hand stand push-ups on a giant cock? Really?!

AguniAguniabout 3 years ago

I don't care what anyone else could say. You're one of the few people in the interracial section who made a romantic story with a white woman and a black man. You get props for that alone. And it's a nice story with good grammar as well. Good job!

AguniAguniabout 3 years ago

This is a great first story. You already get props for making a ROMANTIC story about a black man and a white woman. Feels really rare. Plus, it was an interesting story with good grammar. High marks, dear author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous