The Raya Adventures: Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watch Michael fuck her practically on top of me, I feel my cock roaring back to life, much to my own surprise. If I have learned one thing from this couple today, it's that theylove being watched; they love to put on a show. So what do I do? Iwatch, of course.

I grab my cock with my right hand and begin to stroke, running my hand up and down my length, using Kiernan's saliva as a lubricant. I stare at her plant leg, admiring the rippling, straining outline of her muscular quad. For a girl of her size, she hasgreat legs.

My eyes climb to her pussy as my hand continues to work my shaft. This position that Michael and Kiernan are in suits them well; the curvature of his cock pushes up in to her with ease. Both of Michael's hands are now on Kiernan's hips and he's thrusting hard into her, grunting and quivering.

Kiernan is holding the back of his neck with just her right hand now, squeezing her own breast with her left hand, biting her lip and watching me jerk off.

"Harder, baby," she begs Michael, while her eyes are fixed on me.

"Cum for me."

She's staring into my soul.

Oddly enough, Ido feel a second orgasm approaching. I haven't been able to recover like that since high school, but this girl just does things to me that I can't explain with words.

My orgasm is quickly approaching, and evidently Michael's is too. He pulls out of her and spins her around and Kiernan quickly drops to her knees on the floor, toes curled forward, ass cheeks resting on her heels and hands on her thighs. She looks up at him expectantly; eagerly. She sticks her tongue out and bats her eyes and I'm on my feet, standing next to Michael. We're both jerking our cocks and aiming them at Kiernan.

Michael cums first - he shoots a long, thick rope across Kiernan's face, plastering her from her left cheek, up over the bridge of her nose, and on to her forehead, getting a bit of it in her hair. His second rope erupts before me as well, this one landing across her chin, outstretched tongue, upper lip, and over her right nostril - most likely going up her nose a bit.

Now it's my turn. I press the head of my cock to her right cheek as my cock sputters and kicks and spits out a short, thick rope over her cheek and onto the side of her nose. I pull my cock off her cheek and yank down on my shaft and a second rope shoots out with a bit moreumph, landing across her forhead opposite Michael's load, giving her a cum 'V' on her forehead.

Michael's third rope comes out in unison with my second, absolutelypasting her face. It starts on the left side of her lip, running all the way up along the inside of her nose, over the middle of her forehead, and to the crown of her head, seeping deep into her hair.

I don't have much left in me, and I squeeze out a few dribbling globs that land on her right breast, near my first load that she spit out on herself earlier.

Michael, on the other hand, has a few more in him. he aims his curved cock towards her chest and shoots out two more loads that land in the crook of her neck and begin to slowly run down the center of her chest, between her breasts.

Dizzy and spent, I collapse down on the couch, my cock already going limp as it flops down on the cushion between my legs.

"WHOOO! That was great!" Michael exclaims, hands on hips and heaving in breaths as he paces back and forth across the room.

Kiernan giggles and hums with excitement as she looks down at the masterpiece painted across her body.

Michael walks over to me, his semi-limp cock swinging between his legs right in my line of sight. "Good work, my man!" He slaps his hand into mine and gives my hand a firm shake.

After shaking his hand, I turn my attention back to Kiernan as she remains on her knees, oggling the cumshots coating her pale, smooth skin. She touches her middle finger to her sternum and drags it up her chest, collecting cum and scooping it off her chest. Kiernan lifts her hand into the air, a thick glob of cum dangling from the tip of her finger. She sticks her finger into her mouth and licks it clean. My cock kicks with excitement, despite it's limp state, and a string of gooey, clear fluid comes out, hanging from my tip for a few seconds before breaking off and falling to the floor.

This girl just does things to me.

"Well it was nice to meet you, James," Michael calls out before turning from me to address Kiernan still crouched on the floor, licking cum from her fingers. "I'm going to hop in the shower. Join me soon?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes," she replies up at him with a smile. "I'm just going to see James out first," she finishes, rising to her feet.

Michael disappears into their room as Kiernan turns and smiles at me before walking past the couch to the kitchen. She grabs a hand towel from a drawer and begins to wipe cum from her face and chest with it while I quickly re-dress.

She leaves the cum rag balled up on the counter and approaches me, still fully nude, with drying snail trails of cum all over her face and body. She wraps her arms around my neck and stands on her toes as she smiles up at me. Kiernan presses her lips to mine and kisses me a few times before pulling away and speaking.

"This was a lot of fun."

"It was," I agree.

"You have a really nice cock."

We both get out a good chuckle at that, sharing a laugh as we hold each other, my hands on her waist.

"Thank you. You have a nice... everything," I tell her, looking down at her bared breasts.

Kiernan runs a hand down my chest and then looks back up at me, giving me one final kiss.

"We should do this again some time."

"We should," I say in agreement.

Then with a shared smile and a wave, I step out the door and head for my uber.

12