The Real Estate Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

"You taste nice," she murmured against my stomach. "Can I have that for lunch?"

"Jesus honey, you can eat like that any time you want." Reaching down I lifted her to her feet and pulled her to me. Her naked body was warm and firm against my own as I bent my head to kiss her full on the mouth, my tongue slipping between her lips. Her eyes flew open in shock, then closed slowly as she returned my kiss with a fierce passion. Eventually Stevie pulled back. "C'mon stud. We need that bath. Both of us smell like sex, and the day's wasting away." More hot water was added to the bath, which had become decidedly tepid during our activities, then in no time we were sitting comfortably side by side in the large tub.

We took turns washing each other, both teasing with small strokes and pats of the others erogenous zones, but never staying long enough on one area to get the other too aroused. "I think I owe you one honey." I murmured during the course of the washing. "Any idea when you would like to collect?" She looked at me with a huge grin and replied, "How about tonight baby. That is unless you have another wench coming over."

"Nah I think she is out of town this week so I suppose I'll have to make do with you for my sexual gratification. Poor substitute I know but we all have to make sacrifices." I sighed theatrically then ducked as she took a swipe at me, giggling. "Bastard. You will pay fella… oh boy you will pay."

An hour later, we were opening the car crate. It had only been a few weeks since I had driven my Chevy Suburban so hopefully the battery would be okay. There were about 20 or so boxes packed around the vehicle, which we had to get rid of before I could drive the car out of the crate.

"What the hell is in these?" asked Stevie as she carried one into the library.

"These hold my CD collection. My DVDs are in the boxes at the back."

"Christ, just my luck. A man of leisure with heavy tastes." she bitched good naturedly as she went out for another box. Soon we were ready to head into town. "Can we stop off at my place? I need to change and get some stuff for tonight."

We would leave her car at my place and give the Suburban a run. The car started at the second attempt. Putting it into gear I drove out the gate and onto the road, turning right towards town. As I made the turn I noticed a dark sedan sitting at the side of the road. It was a fairly nondescript sort of vehicle, its only distinguishing feature being tinted windows. For some reason I felt a wave of unease wash over me. As I passed it, I watched the car surreptitiously in my side mirror. It didn't follow. I berated myself for being paranoid and told myself I had left all that behind. Still I couldn't shake the feeling of unease. Thankfully Stevie hadn't noticed and all the way into town she chatted gaily.

About 30 minutes later we pulled into the driveway of a beautifully restored Villa. The gardens were well established, with lots of old trees and an enormous rambling grapevine over the verandah. As she got out of the truck, Stevie leaned over and grabbed me by the balls. "Come up and help me get some clothes together honey." Who could turn down an invitation like that, so it was only 2 minutes later that I found myself tearing Stevies G-string off as she clawed at my belt. This woman was going to wear me out.

Both of us were instantly ready. From the time in the car when Stevie grabbed my balls, I was instantly hard. As Stevies G-string came off I could smell her spicy aroma, and with one glance confirmed that she was soaked. Throwing herself backward on the bed she growled at me, "I need your cock in me… NOW… please baby… fuck me!"

I kneeled on the bed above her and grabbing her ankles dragged her legs up and apart. This also rolled her pelvis up and presented me with a beautiful target. In one huge thrust I was balls deep in her hot, wet, clinging pussy. Our groins met with an audible SMACK, which drew a deep groan from Stevie. Her hands came up to grip my biceps, fingernails digging in deep as her head thrashed from side to side. My cock was sliding effortlessly deep inside her, bottoming out at the mouth of her cervix drawing a throaty grunt from her at every thrust. "God yes! Give it to me harder… FUCK ME… oh shit… YESSSSS!" She was thrusting up at me with a force I was sure would bruise her, and it was all I could do to keep up with her.

"Turn me over baby… fuck me from behind… oh God fuck me… " Pulling out and flipping her over was done in a matter of seconds, yet she was moaning her impatience by the time I had her on her knees. Her ass was raised, while her shoulders were pressed to the mattress, her head to one side and her hands in front of her gripping her carved wooden headboard. She was panting and the sweat gleamed on her taut body. "Hammer that cock into me baby… Fuck me Craig!" I rose to my feet; one foot on either side of her knees, then crouched down and lined my cock up with the opening of her dripping cunt. With one powerful thrust I slammed my prick deep inside, feeling my swollen glans thump into her G-spot. She screamed her surprise, then as I set up a hard steady rhythm, she started to slam her ass back at me. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of the golden hair before me, and pulled her head up. My other hand went to her shoulder and pulled her into my thrusts. My balls were slapping frantically at her clit, while my cock was hitting her G-spot at every lunge. She wasn't going to last long… and neither was I.

Stevie’s breath was now rasping from her throat, interspersed with moans and grunts as she climbed towards her orgasm. I picked up the pace and she started to wail, a long continuous, high pitched keening that rose in volume and pitch as she got closer.

Suddenly she froze. I continued as she locked up completely, then convulsed once and came. I was flooded with her juices as she squirted a torrent of cum over my front. There was so much of it that it splashed up onto my chest as well as covering my prick and thighs. This was enough to set me off. I came with more force than I could remember. My cum blasted from my wildly bucking prick and flooded the inner reaches of Stevies very receptive womb. With every jerk of my hips another shot of semen would exit my cock at warp speed. "AAAAAAH FUCK!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs, releasing the last of what felt like a gallon of sperm into the goddess under me. I fell forward onto her back and welded together by lust we both sank to the sheets, my hand still wound into her hair. It was a few minutes before we could speak. "You are going to wear me out." She said.

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you." I panted, still slightly out of breath. "Thank God I'm in reasonable condition, otherwise I'd be headed for coronary care right now. To tell the truth I think we should stop doing this. In fact I'm thinking of joining the local Trappist monastery. Friar Craig… it has possibilities." I should have been used to her sneak attacks by now but the right hook to the ribs caught me unawares.

"Don't even think about it Sunshine. I think that corrupting a Monk is a federal offence, but I'm willing to do the time. C'mon honey, if we don't make a move soon I am going to jump your bones again. You have shopping to do, and I have to go in to the office for a while. I think another shower is in order."

"Christ I'm starting to get waterlogged," I grumbled as we stood under the hot spray.

Twenty minutes later we were piling back into the Suburban for the trip to Stevies office. As we pulled away from her house, I thought I saw the same sedan that was outside my driveway earlier. I dismissed it as paranoia but the coincidence was enough to keep nagging at me for the rest of the day.

Sly looks, winks and nods were the order of the day at the office. Matt asked, very tongue in cheek, how I slept, and Becky was very solicitous about Stevies "groin injury." We were the butt of all jokes until Stevie grabbed me by the lapel and pulled me close, kissing me with a fierce passion that seemed to leave the others a bit stunned. "And yes," she said to Becky as we separated, "he is hung like a rogue elephant and really knows how to use it." The defiance in her voice shocked me, until both women broke down in gales of laughter, as I flushed bright red. "How does it feel to be a sex object?" Matt asked through his own laughter.

"I feel… used!" I said with a theatrical swipe of the back of my hand across my brow.

The laughter gave way to more friendly bantering. Coffees were poured and we settled down to discuss the days plans. Matt had a free day and offered to help me on my shopping expedition. This sounded okay by me. He had a couple of things to finish up and we would get going. Stevie had a meeting across town in a few minutes so after a quick kiss she was gone.

I sat there idly chatting with Beth while waiting for Matt. From where I sat I had a clear view out the front window. A dark sedan with heavily tinted windows sat at the curb across the street and about 20 meters down the road. Three times in one day? A coincidence? I don't think so. We were being followed; or rather I was being followed, as Stevie had left 10 minutes before. If she were the target, they would be on her tail not sitting across the road. Shit… I thought I had left this all in the jungles of Central America. Now what? In my past life it would have been easy to handle. Simply walk across the road, pull my Berretta and politely ask them what they were up to… or kill them before they killed me. With my rank and standing in the military, there would have been no recriminations. But here in downtown Richmond, you couldn't do that. Besides the Berretta was still concealed in the Suburban. I couldn't see US Customs being too keen on me bringing it in with my carry on luggage, so I hid it in a small compartment I had built into the rear seats in the truck.

Becky had noticed my distraction. "Craig are you all right?" I made a quick decision.

"Becky could you get Matt to come back here? Keep smiling and pretend that we are having a ball okay? I may be in a spot of bother, and I don't want to land you guys in it." She was as cool as a cucumber. Without appearing to do so, she thumbed the intercom switch for Matts' office and called him down telling him to smile and act natural as he came into the reception area. To the person or persons in the sedan, nothing would appear amiss. She didn't ask why or even break from character. This lady could have had a good career in the Army.

Matt came into reception a few moments later with a big smile on his face. "Okay guys, what's up?"

"Beckon us back to your office… we need to talk. I may be in some trouble." His grin faltered for a second but he waved us through to his office, following us in as he shut the door.

Quickly I outlined my problem. He took it all well then asked, "Craig I don't know you very well but I don't think you are the kind of guy to get paranoid. Two questions… is Stevie safe, and what are we going to do?" Becky and Matt made a good pair. Both were cool under pressure.

"Do you guys know anyone in the local police force?" The answer came back better than I could have dreamed. Becky's cousin was a sergeant in the local SWAT team. Christ I couldn't have wished for better. "Can you get him on the phone?"

Two minutes later I was talking to Sergeant Lee Stowers of the Richmond PD SWAT Team. The guy positively oozed competence. He asked the right questions and more importantly, had the right answers. My previous career came up briefly, but wasn't deemed immediately important although Sgt. Stowers did say we would talk about it when the immediate problem was solved. I knew it was inevitable and was actually glad to be getting it out of the way.

All I had to do was to keep the cars occupants interested in sticking around. Looks like I was the bait. I headed back down to the reception area, and quickly checked that the dark sedan was still there. Becky came back down and sat at her desk, carrying on with her work as if it were an ordinary day. Matt wandered in, sat down with me and pulled out his cell phone. In no time he was talking to Stevie. I saw him wince and draw back from the phone, and could hear the reason. Stevie was sounding off at full volume. My heart sank as Matt wordlessly handed me the phone. The relationship was over before it had even got going.

"Hi Stevie…" I got no further.

"Baby are you okay? You're not hurt or anything are you honey?" Jesus! I really fell on my feet with these people didn't I? What an amazing bunch. I spoke to her for a while and managed to calm her worries. She insisted that she was on her way back to the office, but I managed to talk her out of it. I didn't want anybody else brought into the mix; there were enough involved already. With a promise to call her when it was all over, I rang off.

We sat and watched and waited. Just before 11.30 Becky pointed out a large man hurrying down the sidewalk towards the sedan. He was apparently engrossed in an article in a magazine. "That's Lee!" she said excitedly. From there it all happened very quickly and very smoothly. Just before he drew abreast of the sedan, a Chevy van swooped in behind the sedan. At the same time, an unmarked police car swerved in to box the suspect vehicle in. Lee wasn't standing by idly. For a big man, he moved with blinding speed, drawing what looked like a Glock from a concealed holster at his back, and was in a marksman's crouch gun leveled at the drivers window. The doors of the other two vehicles opened and suddenly the street was full of armed men, all rather interested in the occupants of the sedan. These guys were loaded for bear. Five of the SWAT Team were armed with Heckler and Koch MP5 sub machine guns, the remaining one with a shotgun. All wore body armor and had Glocks in thigh holsters.

The stand off was brief and no violence was offered. Responding to shouted orders from Lee, the two front doors, and left side rear door opened, and three sets of empty hands were thrust skyward. The SWAT Team moved in and in no time had three suspects lined up face down on the road with their hands out in front of them and automatic weapons trained on them.

From a professional point of view, the operation was faultless. From a personal point of view, I had a big lump in my throat. These people were giving me their trust even though they had only known me for a couple of days. I went out to join Sgt. Stowers with Becky and Matt, hot on my heels. We stood out of the way while the team got on with their job.

There was a shout from the car, "We got guns!" At this the three suspects were frisked, still at gunpoint, and had their hands cuffed behind them. Sgt. Stowers walked over to join us, holstering his Glock as he walked. Becky did the honors with the introductions.

"So Craig, any idea why these cute little devils would be so interested in you?" he asked indicating the three sorry looking would be killers.

"It must be something to do with my old life. I made a lot of enemies down there, and for a while I had a price on my head, but I thought that was all over. The cartels have bigger fish to fry now with the DEA picking up the pace on drug intercepts and the destruction of more drug labs. I can't see me being a priority at all. Besides… I'm officially dead." A raised eyebrow greeted this last comment.

"We need to talk. As soon as we put the details you gave us into the computer, it came up with a red flag. High priority my friend. There was a phone number here in good old Virginia to call, which took us to… Langley. I'm going to ask you this one time only buddy, are you a good guy or a bad guy? My favorite cousin and her man seem to think you are okay but I need to know."

We stood watching for a while as two M16s were taken from the car along with a cut down shotgun. Finally I sighed and started to speak.

"I have killed people for money; that makes me a bad guy. My employer was a foreign government, and my victims were drug runners. Does that make me a good guy…? I don't know. All I can really say is that I have never killed an innocent. I have never killed for personal reasons, and if I have my way I will never kill again… unless I have to protect me or mine. Yes I have friends at Langley but no I didn't work for them. I did on occasion supply intel to the CIA but that was the limit of my involvement. If they have me red flagged I have no idea why. Sarge, I made a shit load of money the hard way, and came here for a fresh start. I want to start my own security company, employ people who know their shit and sit back and get fat. That's as complicated as I wanted it. Now I have this shit to deal with."

"If you get fat I'll go off you really fast." Two familiar arms slid around my chest and pulled me back into two equally familiar breasts. Stevie had arrived. "Hi Lee. You taking care of my man for me?"

"I get the feeling that your man here could teach us a thing or two about this sort of problem. Trouble is I don't think the Civil Liberties Union would be too impressed with the sort of solutions we could come up with. Look you guys, this is going to take a while to sort out. The most we can charge these clowns with at the moment is weapons charges. With a good lawyer these guys will be back on the streets in the morning, and there is not a damned thing we can do about that. My advice is to keep a damned good look out. You got a gun?"

Straight faced I answered him, "I can get my hands on one." "Do it." He said with a small grin. I wasn't fooling him at all.

A trip to the station was required to make an official complaint. The boys from the car had not said a word, and carried no ID so I still had no clue as to why they were following me, and whether they would have used their shooters given the opportunity. Stevie stuck to me like glue. Matt and Becky gave statements then waited for me to finish. By the time Lee had all the info he needed, it was nearly 3.30. The four of us staggered out into the sunshine in search of coffee and food. I still had some shopping to do and the more I thought about it the more I was convinced I needed that computer. I had to get online and get in touch with some of my ex-colleagues. After a quick snack Matt and I got moving. An hour later we were pulling away from the computer store with the latest word in computer systems loaded into the Suburban. I quickly raced to the furniture shop we had been in yesterday. Using Matts cell phone I called Mike the cartage company owner and arranged to meet him at the store. My Amex was getting a real thrashing. My purchases this time were easily completed as I had a good idea of what I wanted. Then it was back to the office.

The day had definitely been out of the ordinary for Stevie, Matt and Becky, but to their enormous credit they handled it like pros. I had served with men who wouldn't have done as well as these three civilians. It was quickly agreed that dinner would be barbecue out at my place.

The delivery truck arrived at my house five minutes after we did, again driven by the owner, Mike. We unloaded the desk, and chair carrying them into the library, then went back for the King sized bed I had bought after ditching Matt earlier. In answer to Matts questioning raised eyebrow, I said that every large house needed a spare bedroom for overnight guests. Mike helped us set up the bed, then after talking briefly with Stevie, said his good-byes and left.

An hour later found Matt and I standing on the deck, watching steaks sizzle on the hot plate. The ladies were inside preparing salads and chatting about the days' events as if the most exciting thing to happen today was a flat tire.

"So does this sort of thing happen often to you Craig?" Matt deadpanned. "I may have to increase my life insurance if I want to carry on hanging with you."

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers