The Real Estate Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers

"I have been thinking about that. It may be a good idea for you folks to avoid me for a while… at least until I know what is happening."

"Like Hell! You still owe me one buster, and don't you forget it. I plan to collect tonight… or maybe tomorrow, or the next night." Stevie had sneaked up on us and looked shocked that I could contemplate sending them away. "One little hiccup and you turn away from your friends? Well shame on you." she said with a sultry smile, sliding her arms around me.

"I wouldn't argue if I was you," said Becky as she came over to claim a hug from her man. "She is a persistent wench. Look we don't know what is going on but you seem like you are a pretty decent sort of guy. You do owe us an explanation but remember we ain't here to judge you. Besides Stevie reckons you are too good in bed to let go just yet."

"Christ I've only known you guys for a couple of days. I could be the biggest scumbag you've ever come across. What makes you think that the guys from today aren't the good guys. Remember what I did for a living. I was mixed up in the drug wars; you only have my word that I was on the right side. For all you know I could have been fighting against the DEA boys instead of with them."

Stevie simply looked up at me, smiled and said, "I think your steak is burning."

Dinner was a strange affair. There was lots of touching and hugging. I had seen this sort of thing before, but not in this form. It was post-contact euphoria. Although no shots had been fired, the intent had been there and my friends were under no illusion that they would have been dead if the lead had flown. That they had survived unscathed, was reason enough to celebrate to the full. And celebrate they did. The bourbon and scotch flowed freely, and soon everyone had a good buzz going.

Before we got well immersed in the liquid refreshments I excused myself and went to my Suburban. Quickly I retrieved my Berretta from its hiding place and checked and loaded it. Next came the problem of where to hide it in the house. I needed somewhere I could get to it with the minimum of fuss. With my lack of furnishings I decided on a drawer in the kitchen. I needed to properly address the question of a home arsenal as soon as possible. With the gun hidden, I returned to the party on the deck.

As the sun was going down we were quite a happy bunch. Stevie was cuddled up next to me, as I lay sprawled on one of the lawn chairs on the deck. Matt and Becky were in a similar position a couple of feet away. We were all in a pretty relaxed mood. The day's events had been talked to death, and the celebrations weren't over yet.

"I think a session in the hot tub is called for." Stevie was the instigator.

"I haven't got a swimsuit, plus if I get in the hot tub I'll be wanting sleep inside 10 minutes," reasoned Becky.

"Girl none of us have got swimsuits with us, and if you get too tired, you can sack out in the bed in the guest room. Can't she Craig?" said Stevie. I looked across at Matt and Becky. "Listen guys, as far as I am concerned, me hovel, et su hovel. Treat the place as your own. And if you’re feeling shy Becky, we can all go in in our underwear. I promise I won’t peek… much. The bed and the offer is there.”

“C’mon big guy… let’s get wet.” Stevie clambered to her feet and hauled me up with her. With a shy grin Becky jumped up and turned to Matt. “Alright buddy, let’s go. Just don’t go getting any big ideas in the tub okay?”

Two minutes later the cover was off the tub and the clothes were flying. Matt and I were down to boxers in no time with the ladies not far behind. I could see Matt sneaking looks at Stevie and was puzzled for a moment until I remembered the two were step siblings and not blood relatives. Meanwhile I was sneaking quick looks at Becky… until Stevie caught on and swatted me around the ear. “I may have to keep a close eye on you Miller,” she growled in my ear while giving my balls a playful grope.

Matt and I slid into the hot water and settled into the niches set into the walls of the tub. We sat and watched the unintentional show that the girls were providing. Stevie was down to bra and G-string first, a fetching little gunmetal set that rode high on her hips and had a stunning biological effect on me. I thought she would stop there and climb in, but again she surprised me.

Locking her gaze on mine she reached behind and slowly unclipped her bra. The action thrust her beautiful breasts out and my breath caught in my throat. The wisp of material slowly fluttered to the floor, and she stood there proudly, staring at me before turning around. I stared as she leaned forward… away from me and slipped the G-string down her long legs and stepped out of them. She stayed bent at the waist for the longest time giving me a good long look at her amazing legs and ass. I could see her pussy peeping out from between her thighs, and from my vantage point I could swear there was a bit of moisture gathering between her lovely lips.

While I was being treated to the show of a lifetime, Becky had stripped to her underwear and was snuggled up to Matt.

“Come on showgirl…” she said “get your ass in here. I’m good but I don’t think I could handle two horny males… especially not these two horny males.” Seconds later I had Stevie’s naked body straddling my lap, her fingers wound into my hair and her breasts pressed against my face. I was as close to Nirvana as I could hope to get but for one thing. My boxers were inexplicably getting restrictive. Stevie of course felt my growing problem and wriggled on my lap, pressing her mound against me. This woman was insatiable. Wrapping her arms around my neck, Stevie pulled my lips to hers for a long deep slow kiss. There was something about tonight. She was in no hurry, showing me a soft side of her that I really liked. Breaking away from the kiss she turned so she was sitting sidesaddle across my legs and laid her head on my shoulder.

Looking across at Matt and Becky I could see that we weren’t the only ones in a mellow mood. They were snuggled up in a similar position to Stevie and me, talking in low hushed tones. Occasionally they would kiss. Sitting there in the hot water, with good new friends and a new lady I reflected on the last two days and thought that there were worse ways to start my new life. I was lifetimes removed from my old life… and it felt good. I was interested to see where this was going to head but for the moment I was enjoying the company of good friends. For the first time in years I was fully relaxed.

Matt broke the spell.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m starting to resemble a prune. Shall we adjourn to the house?” There was no false modesty as we all trooped into the house, Matt and I in dripping boxers, Stevie totally naked and proud of it, and Becky in a very fetching green lace G-string and bra ensemble. I had time to check out her magnificent body and did so quite shamelessly. She was aware of my scrutiny and threw me a cheeky smirk at the same time as she subtly threw her shoulders back a bit bringing her huge breasts into prominence. This earned a giggle from Stevie who was watching the whole thing.

“She’s got a great rack doesn’t she Miller?” She whispered in my ear. “And very sensitive nipples too.” Now how the hell did she know that? I looked at her but got no answers from the angelic smile she gave me. I decided I would have to investigate this later. Grabbing a few of my limited stock of towels I distributed them and we dried off before heading into the lounge to collapse on the couches.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
183 Followers