All Comments on 'The Real Jennifer'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

Wow , he wanted a slut he just didn’t know he already had one .... hope he is happy now that he is a full on cuckold ...time to divorce the bitch.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing story. Loved every part wish i could give it a higher rating

26thNCuck approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's the point

Of his wife lying about not wanting to cheat on him while she tells him all about cheating on him? And then admits more of that cheating? How is it that he wants to swing and suddenly he's a small dicked cuck who sucks cock? If you were going to write a story about a sad sack cuckhold whose wife is a whore who has never respected him but likes having him work to support her while she spends her days cheating on him while he remains dumbly devoted, just write that garbage story. Don't pretend it's going to be a story about two people in love who decide to swing in the intro. I guess the tags give a clue, but it doesn't make it any less of a hot mess of storylines coming together.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Badly written.

I personally do not like stories that start with what a hunk the husband is and how curvy is the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fag Cuck Shit

5 Stars!

(Am I doing this right?)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
This was a train wreck that made ZERO sense.

They’ve been together for 12 years and he doesn’t have a clue how many men she’s fucked? Or the fact that she’s been cheating on him for years? Or that she was a size queen?

In 12 years, they’ve never talked about sex? And he’s never cum in her mouth? Seriously? She loves him just not a lot?

Seriously author. Take your head out of your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete

garbage! Lowest characters the writer could think. Result: smelly shit!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
WTF?

PolySwingerWife? What is the point in being poly and being a swinger too? Reading your biography is like reading one of your stories, just a nasty, ridiculous, fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where are the negative ratings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not the worst story I've seen here,

but close. Very, very close indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't think Paul and jenny like each other or their children very much. If they did they would not be trying to find a horrible way to sever their family ties

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Just like the Drivel from my dogs mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

shes been cheating and the kids arent his either, Right?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

She's a cheating slut and he is a wimpy CUCK queer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's like a child wrote this.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Great Cuckold story, 5 🌟 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Testing some limits

Great story, did not surprise me she was slutting around. She said she fantasized about being used by a group of men.

I would find a group of blackmen that loved breaking a married white woman and let them give her what she really wanted. No limits and they could do what they wanted to her, see how much she could take and how many times she came from them abusing her. I got the impression she liked being raped and used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad She's Being "Real".

It appears that, yes, she has been in charge all along. With all the guys she's not having intercourse with - just checking their size - a true life guy might have been able to tell,but then this is fiction.

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not just leave the husband ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've come to terms with having a small penis and really enjoy sharing my wife with my one friend who has a big cock. Size definitely matters as a thick almost 8"er beats a thin 4 1/2"er. My little guy is literally swimming inside my wife's stretched out cum filled pussy when I get my sloppy seconds. I love having a small penis and having a real man with a real cock take complete ownership of my wife's pussy.

GLineGLineabout 2 months ago

Wow, what a bitch. Better get some dna tests. And std tests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 hours ago

Could have alot of fun with her, I love watching a group of black guys getting a white woman and ruining her for anything normal. She’d make a great party slut and a money making machine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...