The Real Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul told Allen that he was correct, and asked again if he might be available to do a job for him."

Allen said, "I got nothing going on right now, but I do have to hang a door at noon tomorrow on Townesville Road." Allen asked Paul what kind of job he had that needed to get done.

Paul hesitated for a few seconds, then said, "I want you to do my wife."

Allen shook his head and asked Paul to repeat what he'd just said, slowly.

Paul said, "I want to know if you'd like to fuck my wife."

Allen snickered, "That's what I thought you said. Yeah. I got time. Sure. Yes. I'd be happy to fuck your wife for you." Then Allen asked, "She likes the big ones, huh?"

Paul didn't know how to answer Allen.

Then Allen spoke again, "So, what are your wife's limits?"

Paul was so excited that Allen agreed to fuck Jennifer that he answered, "I don't know. I guess we'll figure that out."

Allen asked Paul if he still lived on Belmont Ave. And he said yes. Allen told Paul that he could be at his house in about twenty minutes.

Paul told Allen that when he got to the house to text and not knock or ring the doorbell, because his son and daughter were asleep.

When he hung up the phone, Paul looked at Jennifer, "I really think you're going to like him. He's a good guy."

Jennifer reached out and grabbed Paul's cock, "Does it excite you that I'm going to let another man put his cock in me?"

Paul nodded, "I can't believe we're actually doing this."

Jennifer reminded Paul, "You know that once he has his cock in me, that's it. We can't undo it, or stop right in the middle. This is something that once we start, we have to let whatever happens happen, and we'll deal with it later."

Paul told Jennifer, "Whatever happens happens. You're right. I just want to see it all happen."

Jennifer said to Paul, "If he's as hung as you say he is, this is going to be awesome. Other than Carlos, I haven't been with a guy that thick or long for a while." Jennifer thought for a moment and then added, "Bar Bill's the biggest, but I haven't seen him for almost a month now."

Jennifer could see that Paul wasn't sure what to think. She assured Paul, "Just like with Carlos, I've only sucked him and he's only been in me once." Jennifer explained, "He owns this bar and he doesn't charge me for my drinks. We do kind of a barter thing. He wets my lips and I wet my lips for him, and in return he gives me a special reward."

Jennifer told Paul, "I met him at the gym. We started talking. He was wearing these yoga shorts, and his cock was so visible and looked so yummy."

Allen texted Paul when he pulled up in front of the house. Paul met him at the door.

Paul thanked Allen for coming over on such short notice.

Allen told Paul, "I've got all night."

Paul led Allen down the hallway to his and Jennifer's bedroom. When Paul opened the door, Jennifer was lying on the bed, her hands behind her head, her feet together and her knees on the bed to each side of her.

Allen looked at Paul and told him, "That's one beautiful wife you've got."

Jennifer smiled, "Your not so bad looking, yourself."

Allen walked up to Jennifer's side of the bed, leaned down and kissed both of Jennifer's nipples, then he kissed her on the lips, then said, "I want to experience all of you."

Jennifer whispered, "I want you to experience all of me."

Allen pulled his T-shirt off, then unzipped his pants and puled his cock out.

Jennifer looked at Allen's huge soft cock and said, "I can't wait to see what he looks like full grown."

Allen looked down at Jennifer and said, "Then open your mouth and let's get him there."

Paul stood and watched as Allen's thick, uncut cock slid past Jennifer's lips. Without thinking, Paul reached down, pulled out his cock and started masturbating.

Allen turned to Paul and said, "It's hot to watch. Huh?"

Paul, between strokes, said, "Yeah it is."

Paul looked over at Jennifer and couldn't believe how beautiful she looked with a big, thick cock in her mouth.

Within a couple minutes, Jennifer had to tell Allen that he was too big for her mouth, and that he had to find another hole.

Allen looked at Paul, then at Jennifer, "Well, there are two more holes."

Jennifer looked over at Paul and smiled, blew him a kiss and mouthed, "I love you."

Paul mouthed back, "And I love you . . . so much!"

Allen put one finger into Jennifer's pussy, then two fingers, then three fingers, then all four fingers.

Paul had never put more than two fingers in Jennifer's pussy before. He didn't know that she would allow him to.

Allen moved his fingers around in Jennifer's pussy and slid his fingers in and out of her.

Jennifer begged Allen to kiss her. So, while he fingered Jennifer, he kissed her deeply. With his free hand, Allen played with Jennifer's nipples.

Paul couldn't believe how hot seeing Jennifer with Allen was. His cock was harder than he ever remembered it being. And Jennifer was wetter than he remembered her ever being before.

Allen pulled his fingers out of Jennifer's pussy and put them to her lips and put them in her mouth.

Jennifer licked and sucked on Allen's fingers.

As Jennifer was licking his fingers, Allen got between Jennifer's legs and slid his cock into her.

Jennifer caught her breath and said, "Oh, Daddy. Do me good."

Allen looked at Paul then back at Jennifer, "You like having Daddy's big dick in you?"

Jennifer said, in a little girl voice, "You know I do."

Allen said, back to Jennifer, "That's my good girl."

Jennifer was thirty-two years old and Allen was sixty-one. So, Allen was old enough to be Jennifer's father. Paul found it to be a total turn on for him, that his wife was pretending to be fucking her own father.

Allen asked Jennifer, "How does my little girl like it?"

Jennifer answered, "I like it deep and rough and hard. You know that, Daddy."

Allen responded, saying, "And that's how Daddy likes to give it to his little girl."

Jennifer had asked Paul to talk dirty to her in the past, but he never knew how to, or what to say. But, obviously, Allen was well versed in dirty talk.

Allen grabbed Jennifer's ankles and pushed them past her shoulders, then he began slamming his rock hard cock in and out of Jennifer's soaking wet pussy.

Paul noticed that Jennifer's clit was more engorged than he'd ever seen. He thought to himself that Jennifer's clit was almost as big as his cock, when it's erect.

Paul couldn't help himself. He walked over to Jennifer's right, leaned down and started to lightly lick and suck on Jennifer's clit.

Jennifer told Paul that she liked what he was doing.

Allen told Paul, "If you want to suck me, you can."

Right then, Allen pulled his cock out of Jennifer's pussy and said to Paul, "A lot of husbands want to. So, I understand."

Paul looked at Allen's shimmering cock, then he looked at Jennifer.

Jennifer told Paul, "Do it for Daddy."

Paul felt this was a good time to get in on the role play with Jennifer and Allen, because this was something that he wasn't able to do when it was just him and Jennifer.

Paul moved his head closer to Allen's cock and let Allen's cock slip between his lips.

Jennifer looked from Paul to Allen and said, "Now Daddy's making his little girl and his little boy happy."

Jennifer told Allen to look at Paul's cock, "See? Compared to you, he is a little boy."

Allen, thinking this was all planned, told Paul to, "Tell Daddy thank you for letting you suck his cock."

With Allen's cock still in his mouth, Paul looked up and said, "Thank you, Daddy."

After a couple minutes, Allen pulled his cock out of Paul's mouth and slid it back into Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer said, as Allen's cock stretched her, "Thank you, Daddy."

Allen smiled, "Anything for my little girl."

Paul thought to himself, "Holy shit! I just had another guy's cock in my mouth!"

Paul had never even thought about sucking another guy's cock, but having done it, he saw it as something he could do again, if another guy wanted him to.

Paul liked where the role play had gone. He liked it so much that he began thinking of himself and Jennifer as Allen's little boy and little girl.

Allen wasn't sure how into the role play he should get, and he decided that Allen would probably tell him and Jennifer what to do. Allen was playing the father. So, Paul figured that that he and Jennifer should play along as his kids.

Allen told Jennifer, "Daddy sure likes his little girl's pussy."

Jennifer smiled widely, "And I love your cock, Daddy."

Paul chimed in, "I love your cock, too, Daddy."

Allen said, with a grin, "And it's here for you both to enjoy."

Allen asked Paul, "Why don't you jack Daddy's cock while it's in your sister?"

Paul looked at Allen, then at Jennifer and smiled. Paul gripped Allen's cock and began stroking him.

Allen's cock was half way inside of Jennifer and half the way out. So, Allen was able to enjoy having Jennifer's pussy wrapped around his cock while Paul masturbated him.

Paul realized how meaty Allen's cock was. Paul wasn't even able to make his fingers touch with Allen's cock clenched in his fist.. Allen's cock was uncut, and that was the first real uncut cock that Paul had ever seen, at least one this big.

Allen's cock was all veiny, thick and more than twice as long as Paul's was.

Paul found himself gripping his own cock and comparing it to Allen's. Paul thought to himself, "And the winner is . . . Allen's huge cock!"

Allen pushed Paul's hand away and told him, "It's time for Daddy to cum in your little sister."

Paul said, "Do it, Daddy!"

Within about five minutes, Allen began cumming in Jennifer.

Jennifer told Allen, "I love feeling Daddy's cock pulse in me like that."

Jennifer looked over at Paul and told him, "And Daddy cums a lot, too."

When Allen pulled his cock out of Jennifer, Paul was surprised by how much cum began oozing out of her pussy. He stated, "That's a lot of cum."

Allen smiled at Paul and said, "You better clean that up, because I'm going to want a clean pussy when I fuck it again."

Paul looked at Jennifer and she shrugged her shoulders. Then Jennifer said, "Daddy's so good to us."

Because he didn't want to ruin the role play, Paul got between Jennifer's legs and began licking her pussy and her thighs.

Jennifer put her hand on Paul's head and pushed it down, saying, "That's a good little boy. Make sissy and Daddy happy."

Paul didn't want to let Jennifer down. So, he licked as deeply as he could and slurped up all the cum that oozed out of Jennifer's pussy and that was on her legs.

Paul thought to himself, again, "I'm letting another guy fuck my wife. I've sucked his cock, and now I'm eating his cum out of my wife. Wow!"

Jennifer said to Paul, "You're like my little tug boat. Your the little guy that brings me all the big guys so they have a port to dock in."

Paul told Jennifer, "I'll bring you all the guys you want."

Just then, Paul lunged forward. Allen had put and finger in his ass.

Allen patted Paul's ass cheek and said, "Just keep doing what you're doing."

Paul tried to focus on cleaning out Jennifer's pussy with his tongue, but Allen wasn't making it any easier by trying to put three fingers in his ass hole.

It wasn't but a few minutes later that Paul came, with three of Allen's fingers in his ass.

Paul laid atop of Jennifer, breathing heavily.

Jennifer asked Paul if he was okay.

Paul told Jennifer that he'd never cum that hard before.

Jennifer got close to Paul's ear and said, "That's what almost all the other guys have done to me, made me cum so much. Hard, like you just did."

Allen told Paul and Jennifer, "I'm ready to fuck again." Then he asked, "Who's turn is it to ride on my cock?"

Paul got off the bed and pointed at Jennifer, "It's her turn again."

Allen smiled and said to Paul, "Don't worry, son. Daddy's gonna let you play with his cock again.

Just as Allen was sliding his cock back into Jennifer, both Paul and Jennifer looked at their bedroom door when they heard another door open and close.

"Oh shit!" Paul exclaimed as he pulled on a pair of shorts and ran out of the room.

Jenn's and Paul's daughter had woken up and wanted some hot chocolate.

Paul led his daughter to the kitchen, got out the hot chocolate powder and started a pan of water to boil.

Paul's daughter asked him who was in the bedroom with him and mommy.

Not sure what else to say, Paul told her, "Mommy and Daddy just have a friend over for a play date."

Paul poured the water from the pan into a cup that he'd put the hot chocolate powder into and stirred it.

Paul then gave his daughter her hot chocolate and asked if she wanted him to read her a story.

Paul's daughter told him that she wanted him to read "The First Rule of Punk."

Paul told her, "That's like three hundred pages long."

Paul's daughter looked up at him with her puppy dog eyes, "Please. I like Malu. She does what she wants, no matter what anyone else thinks. She's a punk, like I want to be someday."

Paul looked up toward the hallway and his bedroom door. Allen was in there fucking his wife, and now he was having to read to his daughter a book that was over three hundred pages long. He felt that his daughter was his first priority, and Jenn was with a good man. So, off to his daughter's bedroom Paul and his daughter went.

Paul asked his daughter what she thought Malu would be like when she grew up. She said, "She'll be a lot like mommy, because mommy's a rock star."

Paul responded by saying, "Yes, honey. She is."

Paul's daughter didn't fall asleep until after he'd read page 113.

Paul pulled the covers up, tucked his daughter in and then looked at his watch. He'd been with his daughter, and Allen had been alone with his wife, for almost two hours.

When Paul walked back into his and Jennifer's bedroom, Allen had his entire right hand inside of Jennifer's pussy.

Allen looked at Paul and said, "You have no idea how hard it is to find a woman that you can put your whole hand in."

Jennifer asked Paul if everything was alright.

Paul told Jennifer that he practically had to read all of The First Rule of Punk.

Jennifer smiled, "Well, you left me in good hands."

Jennifer told Paul, "This has been so much fun."

Allen agreed.

Paul asked what had happened while he was gone.

Both Jennifer and Allen laughed. Allen said, "Everything!"

Jennifer asked Paul, "Did you know that Allen fucks a lot of the women he does work for?"

Paul shook his head.

Allen turned to Paul, "You wold not believe how many women, especially married women, need sex . . . well, more than they get from their husbands." Allen added, "And you're not alone in wanting your wife to fuck other guys." Allen explained, "A lot of guys like to watch their wife get fucked by a big dick."

Allen realized that Paul was staring at his hand in Jennifer's pussy, "Have you ever put your whole hand in her pussy?"

Jennifer answered for Paul, "He's never done half the things you and I have done."

Paul tried to smile, "You know, work and all."

Allen told Paul, "There's married women that I've fucked that never let their husband fuck their ass, but they let me. And a lot of them have never swallowed for their husband, but they do it for me."

"Well," Paul said, "I guess having a big cock does have it's privileges."

Allen retorted, "It's not just the big dick that women love. You have to know how to use what you have."

Jennifer smiled and said to Paul, "And trust me, he knows how to use what he has."

Allen pulled his hand out of Jennifer's pussy and told Paul to put his hand in her.

Paul looked at Jennifer, then at Allen, "Really?"

Allen smiled, patted Jennifer's tummy and said, "If you don't, I'm just going to fuck her again." Then Allen added, "I'm going to fuck her again, no matter what, but now's your chance to feel what it's like to have a pussy clamped around your wrist."

Paul put his fingers out, put his thumb to his palm and slid his hand into Jennifer's pussy. It was a lot easier to do than Paul had thought it would be. Paul started moving his fingers and his hand in and out of Jennifer's pussy. As he did, Paul asked Jennifer if he was hurting her.

Jennifer pushed Paul's hand deeper into her, "I probably shouldn't, but I like it."

Allen interjected, "And she love's her Daddy's big dick. Doesn't she?"

Jennifer thought to herself how much she liked getting fucked by a guy who was old enough to be her father. And she really liked that he was willing to role play. She remembered the first time she saw her father naked. They'd gone as a family to a nudist resort. And that was where Jennifer got to see the kind of cock that she wanted her men to have in the future.

Jennifer remembered seeing her father's cock swinging between his legs, and how much bigger he was than all the other guys that were at the resort. Jennifer remembered that most of the other guys were built a lot like Paul was, small, sometimes almost non-existent.

Jennifer and her father had been very close all her life. And Allen reminded her of her father. Even his cock was like her father's.

Paul realized that he and Jennifer may have been together for twelve years, but they really didn't know each other. He'd been too afraid to bring up his sexual wants, fantasies and desires and Jennifer had needed more than she was getting, or that he could offer.

Paul thought about all that had happened, and the fact that Jennifer had been with other men, but hadn't actually had sex with them. Jennifer never wanted to cheat on Paul. So, instead, she sucked them off and let them eat her out. Paul respected that. Yet, he wished that he'd known about Jennifer and her other men.

Allen had Paul pull his hand out of Jennifer's pussy so that he could fuck her again. Paul did what he was told, and Allen slid his cock back into Jennifer.

Jennifer told Paul, "I can feel Allen so much more now. And I love it."

Allen told Paul, "When a woman gets stretched like that, her pussy becomes much more sensitive. And when you fuck her afterward, you feel bigger to her."

Jennifer received a text on her phone. Paul picked up Jennifer's phone and read the text aloud. It was from Carlos, "I can be there in 30"

Jennifer smiled and told Allen, "Carlos is a big black guy."

Allen smiled back and told Jennifer, "I can't wait to fuck you after he does."

Paul still couldn't believe what was happening. He'd only brought up swinging, and now he'd watched Jennifer with Allen, and now Carlos was coming over to fuck her, too. Paul thought to himself, "My wife is a slut. For real!" Then Paul said to himself, "It's only a matter of time now that I get to fuck other women, too."

When Carlos texted that he was in front of the house, Paul met him at the door. He told Carlos that their kids were asleep and that he needed to be quiet.

Carlos introduced himself and Paul introduced himself as Jennifer's husband.

Carlos asked Paul, "Is Jenny alone right now?"

Paul shook his head, "No. A guy that does work for me is with her right now."

Carlos told Paul, "You're a good husband." Carlos informed Paul, "Jenny talks about you a lot. She loves you. And by having me over and being okay with me fucking her shows that you love her, too."

Paul told Carlos that he very much loved Jennifer.

Carlos smiled, "So, where is she?"

Paul led Carlos to his and Jennifer's bedroom. When he opened the door, Jennifer was lying spread eagle and cum was oozing out of her pussy. Her nipples were fully erect. And so was Carlos.

Carlos pulled off his shirt, then his shorts. Paul realized that Carlos's cock was longer and thicker than Allen's. Carlos wasted no time getting in between Jennifer's legs.