The Real Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carlos slid his cock into her, Jennifer told him, "I have wanted this for so long."

Carlos replied, "I would have been here sooner, but I had another lady friend over when you texted."

Jennifer was breathing hard. She told Carlos, "She was a very lucky woman."

Carlos smiled, "I feel that I am the lucky one, now."

Allen turned to Paul, "Now that's a big dick." Then he excused himself and walked up to Jennifer and put his cock in her mouth.

Allen watched as Carlos slid his cock in and out of Jennifer's pussy. He liked seeing women take black cock. Seeing Carlos's cock in Jennifer's pussy made his cock even harder than it already was.

Paul thought about when Carlos told Jennifer that he'd just been with another woman. And he thought to himself, "I'm going to get to do that, too. When we go to the swing club, I'm going to get to fuck Jennifer and other women, too." Paul was turned on not only by watching Allen and Carlos fuck Jennifer, but also the fact that when he and Jennifer went to the swing club, he'd be just like Allen and Carlos.

As Carlos slid his cock in and out of Jennifer, She told him, "I have been wanting you in me for soooo long."

Carlos grunted and pushed his cock as far into Jennifer as he could, "I've been wanting to fuck you, for just as long, I'm sure."

Allen said to Carlos, "She has one sweet pussy, doesn't she?"

Carlos asked Allen how many times he fucked Jennifer.

Allen told Carlos, "It's just been tonight, but five times already."

Carlos smiled, "You got her ready for me, then."

After a few minutes, Allen puled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and stepped back to watch.

Allen wondered and asked Paul, "So, you guys do this a lot?"

Paul looked at Allen, shook his head and said, "Uh, no. I had brought up that maybe we could go to a swing club. Then Jennifer started telling me that she was sucking other guys and they were eating her out, but she didn't have sex with them. And then she texted Carlos, then I called you. It all happened pretty quickly."

Allen told Paul, "You know, I've been with several guy's wives. And your wife is amazing. She sucks, she fucks and she likes to be fisted. And that's rare."

Paul asked, "Is it?"

Allen responded, "Man, I like a tight pussy. And most of them are pretty tight. But sometimes it's nice to also be able to just put your hand in a pussy and just play around in it. Sadly, not enough women are able to relax enough to let you. And you're lucky enough to have a wife that likes it."

Paul and Allen watched Jennifer and Carlos for a few minutes, then Paul asked Allen, "So, how long did it take for you to get your hand in Jennifer's pussy. I mean, she wasn't just loose enough for you to just shove your hand in her. Right?"

Allen grinned, "It took a good ten minutes, or so, for me to get my knuckles in. And that was with four fingers. Then it took another ten minutes, or so, for me to get my entire hand in her. Once my entire hand was in her, she relaxed and loved it."

Paul asked Allen how many women he'd been able to put his entire hand into.

Allen was watching Carlos pound his cock into Jennifer. He then looked at Allen, "I've been with maybe fifty to sixty women, and there's only been three, my ex-wife, your wife and that lady that lives on Little Creek Road."

Paul looked at Allen, surprised, "Isn't her husband an M.M.A. fighter?"

Allen thought for a minute, "The chick on Little Creek Road? Yeah. But her old man has a little dick like yours." Allen watched Carlos and Jennifer for a couple more minutes, then added, "Her old man has called me on his own, several times, just wanting to suck me off. He may be a fighter, but he's also a cock sucker."

Allen explained to Paul, "See? He loves to suck cock, but he also hates that he loves to suck cock. That's why he's such an good M.M.A. fighter. He takes out his aggression fighting himself, essentially."

Paul looked at Allen, confused.

Allen explained further, "A lot of guys either can't, or think they can't, fulfill their wife, or that and they love sucking cock. And that goes against everything they've been taught. A man is supposed to be able to please any woman, and some men just want to watch another man please their wife and they want to suck the guy's dick. So, It's a mind fuck for them. And they have to take it out somehow. With the M.M.A. guy, he takes out his aggression fighting."

Paul told Allen, "Your cock is the first and only cock I've ever sucked, and I probably wouldn't have if you hadn't asked me to."

Allen smiled, "But you liked doing it, though?"

Paul watched Jennifer and Carlos for a couple minutes, then answered, "It wasn't so bad. I mean, we were role playing."

Allen chuckled, "But the thing is, you did it."

"And?"

Allen said, "Some guys fuck and other guys suck cock." He then asked Paul if he thought that Carlos ever sucked another guy's cock.

Paul thought for a moment, then told Allen, "I don't think so. Probably not."

Allen asked Paul if he'd suck Carlos's cock.

Paul watched Jennifer and Carlos for a couple more minutes, then he replied, "I probably would, if he told me to."

Allen and Paul watched intently when Carlos got Jennifer on her knees and entered her from behind.

Allen couldn't resist and told Paul, "Your wife needs a cock in her mouth."

Allen got on the bed and let Jennifer suck his cock while Carlos fucked her.

Paul wondered why he hadn't thought of doing what Allen had just done. Then he realized that he was so engaged in watching that it never entered his mind. He also realized that his focus was more on Carlos's and Allen's cocks than on Jennifer.

Paul decided that Jennifer was his wife, and that he should be physically involved, too. Paul walked over to the side of the bad and stood by Jennifer.

Jennifer looked over at Paul and said, "Nice of you to join us."

Paul related, "I felt that I should be a part of all this."

Jennifer smiled, "Of course you should. You're my husband."

As Carlos fucked Jennifer from behind, Jennifer went back and forth from sucking Allen to sucking Paul and back.

Paul thought to himself, "This is incredible."

Paul wondered what it was going to be like when he and Jennifer went to a swing club. Was he going to see women doing what Jennifer was doing? Would he be able to be a part of a gang bang with a woman he just met? Would all the guys have big cocks like Carlos and Allen?

Paul said to himself, "I'm not just a cock sucker."

Paul then found himself wondering about the other men that would be at the swing club. He wondered if they would all be big like Carlos and Allen. Would the other guys ever think of putting their hands in Jennifer's pussy? Would any of the guys want him to suck their cocks?

Paul hated the fact that more than wondering about the women he'd get to fuck at the swing club, he was wondering what the other guy's cocks would look like. And he also hated having to admit to himself that he actually liked sucking cock.

When Jennifer stopped sucking him and returned to sucking Allen, Paul moved so that he could get a better look at Carlos' cock sliding in and out of Jennifer's pussy.

Paul was impressed by both Allen and Carlos. Neither one of them had any issue with fucking Jennifer and getting her to suck their cocks.

Paul knew that when he and Jennifer went to a swing club that he would be nervous. Yet, he was beginning to think that the guys at the swing club would probably be more like Allen and Carlos, big cocked and having no issue with getting to fuck Jennifer and getting her to suck their cocks.

Seeing Carlos' cock sliding in and out of Jennifer was amazing to Paul. When Carlos slid his cock back, Jennifer's pussy lips followed.And when Carlos slid his cock back into Jennifer, her pussy lips again followed. It was like Carlos' cock had full control of Jennifer's pussy.

Carlos could see that Paul was trying to get the best view. So, Carlos positioned himself so that Paul could see his cock fully slide all the way into Jennifer and then almost fully out before he slid it in entirely again.

Carlos asked Paul, "You like seeing her pussy all stretched out and used?"

Paul looked up from Carlos' cock and answered, "It is impressive to see."

Carlos said, "A woman's pussy needs to be stretched out and filled. That is it's purpose. And the purpose of a cock is to be able to fill a pussy, fully, completely and deeply."

Paul chuckled, "Well, it seems you're doing a pretty good job of doing that."

Jennifer let Allen's cock drop out of her mouth. She looked at Paul and demanded, "Stop fucking talking to him and just let him fuck me!" Paul apologized and stepped back. Jennifer added, "You're job right now is to stay out of the way and let these men do what they do best . . . me!"

Jennifer then turned her attention to Carlos, "If you're here to fuck me, then fuck me, God Damn it! I'm not a china doll. I'm not going to break. So, fuck me. Fuck me hard! Make me yours!"

With renewed vigor, Carlos slammed his cock as deeply into Jennifer as he could. Jennifer's head went back and her legs became like Jello. Carlos slammed his cock into Jennifer harder and harder with each stroke. And it seemed as though Jennifer couldn't get enough.

From his vantage point, Paul could see that Carlos' cock was covered in a white, creamy slime. And the same slime was oozing down Jennifer's ass crack. Allen's cock was in her throat and Carlos' cock was practically in Jennifer's stomach. Paul's cock was hard in his hand, too.

Paul had watched porn before, but this was nothing like watching porn. This was real life. This was his wife getting fucked by two huge cocks. And she was genuinely loving what they were doing.

When Carlos' hips slammed into Jennifer's thighs, she moaned and screamed with intense pleasure. Jennifer begged Carlos to fuck her harder and deeper. And he did. Allen was doing the same, only with his cock in Jennifer's mouth. Even though he was only masturbating, Paul was excited enough that he came all over his own hand.

Jennifer hadn't noticed. And seemingly neither did Allen or Carlos. They had their own thing going.

Normally, after he'd came, Paul would essentially lose interest in having sex. This time, since he wasn't the one actually having sex, his interest continued. Paul was enthralled with Carlos' ability to stay hard so long, even when fucking Jennifer as if he were some kind of wild beast.

Allen seemed to be just as interested in what Carlos was doing to and with Jennifer, as well. Yet, he didn't let what Carlos and Jennifer were doing detract from what Jennifer was doing for and with him.

When it became apparent that Carlos was about to cum, Allen pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and began to masturbate. It was almost as if Carlos and Allen had planned when they were going to cum, because when Carlos began cumming inside of Jennifer, Allen came on Jennifer's face and in her mouth.

Allen was shocked when he saw Allen shoot seven streams of cum onto Jennifer's face and into her mouth. Paul wondered how much Carlos was cumming inside of Jennifer. From the look of Carlos' cock, and how it pulsated, Paul imagined that Carlos came as much, if not more, than Allen had.

When Carlos pulled his cock out of Jennifer, he was still huge. His cock shimmered, as did Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer's face shimmered just as her pussy did. Allen had used his cock as a paint brush to spread around his cum all over Jennifer's face. Paul saw Jennifer's face slimy and all, but he found her shimmering, cum covered face more beautiful than ever before.

It seemed that Jennifer and Allen and Carlos had gotten what they wanted. And Paul realized that he, too, had gotten what he wanted. This wasn't what he'd hoped that swinging would be like, but he liked what happened, just as much as Allen and Carlos had, Paul assumed.

Carlos told Jennifer that he'd had a wonderful time. And that he and Jennifer should make it a regular thing to hook up. Allen added that he agreed, and thought that he and Carlos had worked well together.

Carlos told Jennifer that her pussy was a lot looser than he had expected it to be. Jennifer looked over at Allen, then told Carlos, "I had a little help from Allen. He fisted me."

Carlos told Jennifer that it was nice to finally hook up with a woman who had a pussy that was used well enough for him to really be able to enjoy it.

Carlos looked at Paul and told him, "So many women are so tight that you have to really work at getting your cock into them but, you're wife has had enough big cocks and her pussy's had enough use that I was easily able to slide right into her, which was very nice."

Allen asked Paul why he waited so long to ask him to fuck Jennifer.

Paul shrugged his shoulders and answered, "We just today started talking about getting into swinging, and Jennifer was telling me about her past, and then I called you and this all happened."

Allen asked Jennifer how many men she'd been with. Jennifer smiled, "I've been with a fair share."

Allen asked, "Since you've been married?"

Jennifer looked at Paul then at Carlos, "I've played with Carlos a few times. And there may have been others."

Paul looked confused and asked Jennifer, "Didn't you say that you didn't have intercourse because you didn't want to cheat on me?"

Jennifer smiled, "Well . . ."

Allen said, Well???"

Jennifer looked at Paul, then at Allen, "I was dating this guy before I met Paul. His name was Carl. He wanted sex 24/7. And he had a lot of friends that he had me fuck."

Paul interjected, "But that was before we got together. Right?"

Jennifer sighed, "Mostly before we got together."

Carlos smiled, looked at Paul then at Jennifer, "So, you really like to play?"

Paul asked Jennifer when the last time was that she hooked up with Carl.

Jennifer said, "Let's not ruin this."

Paul told Jennifer that he really wanted to know.

Jennifer sighed, then told Paul, "I got with him three days ago."

Paul asked, "Where were the kids?"

Jennifer smiled, "They were at Nikki's house."

Nikki was Jennifer's best friend. She had children as well.

Paul asked Jennifer if Nikki knew what she was doing, if she knew that she was going to hook up with Carl."

Jennifer giggled, "We're best friends, Paul."

Paul looked at Allen and then at Carlos, then he looked at Jennifer, "So, you've been fucking other guys all along?"

Jennifer shook her head, "Not every day, if that's what you mean."

Paul told Jennifer, "Wait. So, we could have been swinging all along, then?"

Jennifer smiled and then asked Allen and Carlos if they wanted to go again.

Paul noticed that both Allen and Carlos were hard again.

Allen and Carlos both smiled.