The real mission of T'Pol! Ch. 02

Story Info
T'Pol sexually provokes aboard the Enterprise!
6.6k words
4.55
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Enterprise NX-01 was accelerating to the fantastic superluminal speed of warp five in the direction of Bubble Ring I, an unexplored area of the Orion arm of the Milky Way about 300 light-years from Earth, so named for the density of neutral hydrogen at least ten times lower than the galactic interstellar one and probably caused by the stellar wind of a supernova exploded millions of years earlier.

The fundamental objective of the first spaceship five-year mission was to map with the utmost accuracy all the star systems updating the maps of the Federation, without neglecting any contact with an extraterrestrial race capable of traveling in space, but avoiding disturbing the natural evolution of civilizations still confined on their origin planet and therefore unprepared for the culture shock deriving from an encounter with aliens.

Archer was in his command seat carefully observing the activity buzzing on the bridge with all his officers who were really giving the maximum effort to fulfill their duties in the best possible way: in front of him the helmsman Mayweather fumbled with the controls of his console, to his right the tactical officer Reed was checking that all the ship's systems were in order and the chief engineer Tucker was looking apprehensively at a monitor, to his left the science officer T'Pol with an expression absolutely indecipherable seemed intent on checking some data on the screen and the communications officer Sato was trying to open a subspace channel to report the situation to Vice Admiral Forrest.

The clear but soft light of the bridge instilled in Archer intimate tranquility and absolute certainty about his ability to carry out the prestigious mission entrusted to him, to bring humanity to its rightful place in the galactic community and to encourage technical and scientific progress, in short going bravely where no man had ever gone before. Yes, Archer confessed to himself, I feel fine, I'm home, the Enterprise is my home, I've always wanted to command a starship and discover strange worlds and new life forms.

"Captain!" Tucker called turning to look at him with a triumphant smile, "we just hit warp five!". "This is a very important event for us" Archer remarked emphatically as he stood up "and I would like to commemorate it by applauding the Starfleet men and women who allowed us to experience it firsthand", he concluded starting to clap his hands.

All those present imitated their captain and T'Pol too standing with the others was not applauding because surprised by what was happening, noticing how serious and involved the entire crew was responding to the invitation to celebrate the solemn moment.

It was by no means a noisy exhibition of poor discipline as she had initially judged, but the demonstration the human race wanted to continue along the path that would lead it to the full legitimacy of its ambitions. T'Pol narrowed his eyes in concentration because for the first time she sensed the danger of the human race, perhaps able in the near future to undermine the supremacy of Vulcan, exploiting the union of the exaltation of individual characteristics with a tenacious collective organization.

Meanwhile, Archer felt a deep sense of well-being because he was aware not only of being at home, inside his Enterprise, but also among his family, his crew. He could not and did not want to disappoint anyone and would have done everything possible to do his duty, he pondered while smiling and applauding, but when he saw the hard and impassive gaze of the vulcan suddenly he no longer wanted to continue.

"Very well" he said sitting back down, "let's test the full propulsion and see how long we can maintain it. Hoshi, call Vice Admiral Forrest and let him know the Enterprise has reached the expected maximum speed without any problem."

"Immediately captain," the pretty Asian replied, typing the transmission code on the keyboard. "Captain" now was Tucker speaking "with his permission I would like to go to the engine room to control myself the engineers work."

"Granted and thanks for a great job, Charles" Archer nodded pleased that everything was going well.

He had been so doubtful about the not so selfless vulcan help he hadn't taken for sure the Enterprise would respond so well to commands on the first trip, but now he felt he had to change his mind realizing the perfect functioning of the first warp engine ever made by mankind. Certainly, the Vulcans had a more advanced and powerful type of antimatter propulsion capable of warp seven, that is up to 656 times the speed of light, while warp five was equivalent only to 214 times the speed of light and therefore it was too obvious admitting it was not possible to confront them yet.

But by now the core technology was well known and Archer felt confident the future Earth starships would soon close the performance gap. Their mentors, not to mention guardians and indeed overseers, were an ancient and proud race that seemed satisfied with the level of civilization achieved, while humanity had just appeared in the Universe and was eager to redeem itself from the disasters caused on their home planet and to make up for lost time with other civilizations, even hoping to surpass them one day.

"Captain" his digressions were interrupted by T'Pol's steady and controlled voice and he turned to the left listening to her.

"I would also like to go to the engine room to lend my assistance as a science officer."

"Very well T'Pol, give Commander Tucker all the help you can get, we need to know how long the Enterprise is able to keep going this warp speed." The vulcan woman with a nod of assent got up getting closer to his chair and heading towards the turbo-lift.

Archer immediately averted his eyes forcing himself to look forward casually, but winced slightly as the Vulcan's soft right hip touched his left arm. The camouflage tights wrapped her gorgeous body in a really too provocative way, it was not possible to resist any longer and Archer admired her magnificent firm big butt while the two large breasts bounced, establishing a harmonious balance that enhanced the swaying walk.

All the people observed in awe T'Pol, bewildered by such an exciting beauty moving with feline elegance and even Hoshi, while pretending to study the monitor in front of her, had looked up in astonishment until she came out.

I need to organize a meeting with all the officers as soon as possible to warn them about T'Pol's real intentions, Archer promised himself. It's incredible how she displays all her physical gifts and even the sweet Sato doesn't seem to be immune to this perverse charm. But one thing at a time, he said to himself shaking the head, I take care of the Enterprise first because we have to check all the ship's systems and therefore the complete dedication of my crew is required, I can't say we have a vulcan whore on board who wants to test their virtue.

T'Pol walked down the short corridor leading to the engineering section, allowing herself a brief smile at the thought she was about to meet the human Tucker, his embarrassment was evident and very funny when watching her. This time, however, she was determined to really test his ability to resist a direct sexual approach and she was convinced that it would be impossible not to get excited. As soon as she came close the front door opened sideways without emitting any sound signal, certainly, the last one entered had not activated the lock. Maybe it was Tucker who had forgotten it in his haste, T'Pol was looking with impatience searching for her prey.

The great engine room was about forty meters by fifteen meters wide, mostly occupied by the matter-antimatter reactor representing the heart of the starship, capable of pumping the enormous energy necessary to reach the warp speed and create a distortion of the spacetime to jump into subspace, thus significantly reducing distances in conventional space.

In the reactor's warp core matter was annihilated with antimatter and the energy production was controlled by dilithium crystals, a mineral antimatter could not disintegrate, which catalyzed the reaction aligning the two beams of particles and antiparticles. The energy plasma generated was sent through conduits to the warp nacelles to create a warp bubble contracting the space in front of the ship and dilating it behind to obtain the warp speed.

T'Pol was observing some technicians and they hadn't noticed her entrance, then she went down a ladder not seeing yet Tucker towards the main control panel located near the reactor, where a man was bent on his knees intent on closing a panel. But the human's blond hair made her realize that he was the chief engineer so she approached without making any noise to take him by surprise.

Tucker had done a final electronics check of some integrated circuit boards and was finishing tightening a screw when he felt a presence behind him. Out of the corner of his eye and turning his head slightly he saw a long leg tied in tights and his heartbeat immediately accelerated, but when he turned completely around his blood froze in his veins with emotion because there was the vulcan woman towering over him and looking at him with seriousness.

Almost dazed by the unexpected visit and with his mouth half-open but unable to utter a single word, Tucker at first set his gaze on T'Pol's sex but the uniform, although very tight, did not reveal anything and then he raised his eyes staying for several seconds hypnotized by the two fantastic big tits with all their magnificence.

"Commander Tucker, would you like some help getting up?" T'Pol questioned him with a neutral tone of voice but actually amused by the trick she had played on him.

"Oh sorry, I didn't hear you coming" he mumbled but in the frantic attempt to get back on his feet he lost his balance and slipped down with his butt on the floor. Tucker sat paralyzed for the shame but when T'Pol with a surprised look and a raised eyebrow held out a hand to him he burst out laughing. There he was in that ridiculous position in front of the most desirable female he had ever seen!

"Well, I'm afraid I have to accept your offer" he replied trying to get serious again and getting up without ever letting go of her hand and rather he boldly stared into her eyes.

She was indescribably beautiful, indeed extraterrestrial, taller than him by almost the whole head and she had a cheeky body and face that would have made every human and vulcan male mad with desire. T'Pol was pleasantly impressed by the fact Tucker had recovered from that awkward moment and also found the courage to face her openly. T'Pol thought the human was quite attractive not only physically, even if he wasn't the tall and athletic male type she usually preferred, but also for his character, his instinctive attitude of a frightened and hesitant child.

"I came to put my experience as a science officer at your service" she said quietly and returned his gaze without releasing his hand.

"Thank you, I'm sure I'll need you" confirmed Tucker who was starting to get lost in those deep dark eyes with emerald veins.

For a long moment, they stood looking at each other as if they wanted to establish a sentimental bond and it was T'Pol who broke the spell by abruptly withdrawing her hand and pointing to the complex control panel.

"The computerized management of the warp engine seems too much redundant to me" the Vulcan noted emphatically.

"You are absolutely right" Tucker admitted, "the truth is we still don't trust the artificial intelligence of the spaceship's computer system and therefore we want a more direct control, especially of emergency procedures."

"Do you see that little video surrounded by those red buttons?" and T'Pol took a step towards the center console leaning slightly forward.

"If something should go wrong in the warp core" continued the explanation the chief engineer who found himself just a few centimeters from T'Pol's right side, "we can compensate for a possible malfunction by manually forcing the insertion of other bars of dilithium, in an attempt to slow down the matter-antimatter reaction."

Tucker instinctively peered at the fantastic ass perfectly outlined by the tight-fitting uniform and he moved just behind the vulcan female to better admire that wonder of nature while still talking.

"As you well know I have eight men at my disposal to help me to control the propulsion of the Enterprise and..." but he froze horrified because realizing his sexual organ was stiffening.

Those nice round, firm and wide buttocks represented an irrepressible sexual stimulus for his rampage penis beginning to grow inside the slip "and then..." Tucker tried to finish the sentence wondering how he could hide his excitement if T'Pol turned around to look at him.

"Yes, what did you want to tell me, commander?" asked T'Pol pretending to read some numerical data on the monitor.

"I should be ready for any bad event, in short" but I have a mad desire to touch that fabulous ass of yours because it's sending my cock on fire, he was thinking.

He positioned himself right behind the gorgeous vulcan who seemed absorbed in studying the layout of the controls.

T'pol instead had obviously noticed Tucker's movement and, well aware of the sexual effect her majestic roundness could have on him, bent her back indicating a group of lights on a lower dial. "Could you please tell me the meaning of those light signals?".

Immediately the butt was pushed back a few centimeters enough to cause contact between the penis of the man who winced for the unexpected contact and the right buttock of the vulcan who apparently ignored what happened.

Then something magnetic occurred, the cock instantly became very hard and was attracted just like a magnet in the middle of those beautiful buttocks both soft and firm, lying there in ecstasy for a couple of seconds. Tucker gasped and moved away alarmed by the possible consequences of such physical contact with an undeniable sexual significance, while the zipper of his uniform's trousers under the thrust of his fully erect cock protruding from his underpants seemed to give way at any moment, the glans was pressing furiously under the belt to free itself.

"Yes, those lights are part of a verification circuit, if they stay on it means that everything is fine", Tucker tried to answer as naturally as possible.

T'Pol had felt the man's erection and a very pleasant shiver ran down her back, she decided to continue the game to see if Tucker had shown the courage she hoped and so she put her hands on the edge of the console maintaining that provocative position. The chief engineer did not really know how to behave because he did not want to be in an embarrassing condition and also he had no idea how to continue the conversation, but when he saw the beautiful vulcan remaining silent waiting for his reaction, he inhaled deeply wondering that maybe he was dreaming and since in dreams everything is possible then he could take risks.

Observing the awesome ass tightly wrapped by the fabric adhering like a second skin and those buttocks so wide and round, concealing who knows what treasure, he realized that he wanted to forcefully spread them apart to place his very rigid cock right in the middle. But first, he had to lock the front door of the engine room making sure his men didn't appear at the wrong time.

Tucker went to a big green button and after pressing it turned red, in this way anyone would have to ask permission to enter through the intercom on the wall, then he grabbed a microphone warning the engineers to stay in their place and not to move without warning.

He was getting behind T'Pol, but when he noticed she had turned her head and was looking at him with a hint of an inviting smile and indeed to stimulate him she was swaying her majestic ass, he almost had a heart attack with emotion! Tucker unfastened the trouser belt with frenzy and lowered his uniform pants to free the penis which with a powerful pelvic thrust sank between the big buttocks spreading them apart.

"Ahhh" he moaned in pleasure feeling his male sex inside that wonderful enveloping softness, while T'pol squinting the eyes for the very pleasant sensation favored the push crushing her nice firm ass against the hard shaft.

"Captain is speaking, what is the situation Commander Tucker?" suddenly the Archer's commanding voice rang out.

But Tucker was intent on rubbing his penis up and down the groove of the vulcan anus, very excited to see that T'Pol was following him by moving her butt in the same direction.

"Tucker, report!" the tone of his voice now sounded impatient. Fuck you Archer, why are you bothering me now? he would have wanted so much answering like this, but luckily the silence was interrupted by T'Pol who made an effort to focus replying with expressionless calm.

"Captain I'm T'Pol, Commander Tucker is very busy for now."

"How are things going, T'Pol?" Archer wanted to know with some urgency.

"Very well, the warp drive is..." but she broke off with a sigh because Tucker had firmly grabbed her hips and was pressing hard is cock between her buttocks, causing a violent and prolonged anal spasm which made her eyes widen in surprise.

"Yes, what were you telling me?" and this time it was Tucker who spoke panting, while he continued banging the large round ass almost angrily and his hands were about to rest on the big bouncing breasts.

"Here I am, I'm coming running! The engine is doing great so far!".

"Great, but where did T'Pol go?" the captain asked with sincere curiosity.

"She is here in front of me, she has been distracted by a monitor but now she gestures to me that everything is fine" he replied giving very strong pelvic thrusts and squeezing the voluminous tits of the vulcan beauty who reacted instinctively arching her back.

T'Pol couldn't believe it had been so easy to get aroused, the human was making her enjoy with his irreverent impetus and she couldn't do anything but submit to the sensations she was feeling. His penis, although not exceptional, seemed remarkable and it was hard as a piece of metal with the glans pressing against her asshole every time it was moved upwards. His hands were strongly groping her large firm and turgid breasts and sometimes they squeezed mercilessly and lingered on the erect nipples, titillating and pinching them.

T'Pol really liked him a lot if she allowed an exponent of an inferior race like the terrestrial one to use her body in this way without angering her, otherwise she would have unleashed her fury.

"So T'Pol, what do the instruments indicate?" Archer asked again and the vulcan made an immense effort to keep her voice calm.

"From reading some data, I don't detect any anomalies, captain. Everything is going as it should go."

You still can argue normally while I even have trouble breathing and I'm all sweaty, huh? thought Tucker angrily and, without thinking about the risk he could take since he was certainly not in a secluded place, he slipped his penis between her legs starting a furious movement simulating coitus. It was fantastic banging the abdomen against the soft and compact flesh of the big ass and the cock, going wild and making its way between the thighs, was rubbing against the vagina protected only by a light layer of fabric.

When T'Pol felt the hard cock massaging her cunt she immediately reacted with a series of vaginal contractions, forcing her to open the mouth with an ecstatic expression. Tucker continued also mauling the big bouncing tits enjoying like crazy even though he wasn't actually fucking her for real. T'Pol bit her lip to stop a moan and avoid being discovered by the captain because her vagina was starting to get very wet, but Archer without suspecting anything ended the conversation wishing good luck to both of them.

12