The real mission of T'Pol! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you like it, you bitch from Vulcan?" Tucker whispered in her ear, placing his hands on her large buttocks to force them apart so he could rub if possible harder.

It was really out of this world, the human even had the impudence to insult her but instead of pissing off T'Pol, overwhelmed with passion, reached back the right hand to caress the stick of meat that was also stimulating and hardening her throwing pangs of pleasure clitoris. Tucker's knees almost bent in excitement when he felt his penis touched, now trapped between the tights covering the cunt and the warm hand fingering its stiffness.

With an impetuousness he did not believe it possible the human increased the rhythm and power of the pelvis thrusts, wanting to prove to the vulcan even a terrestrial could make her coming, but he realized that he would not last long because T'Pol had begun squeezing his testicles by pressing them. Tucker desired to cum between her legs and on her ass to dirty the tights she was wearing, but T'Pol had a very different idea and when she heard the human grunting and taking her firmly by the hips, an unmistakable sign of imminent ejaculation, she turned around getting on her knees and grabbing his penis.

It was really a beautiful and very rigid specimen of about twenty-five centimeters long, straight like a photon torpedo and with a curb running through the entire length, she judged masturbating vigorously, but it was the size of the glans that fascinated her with its shape bulb and the crown protruding from the shaft.

"Tell me when you are going to come, dear Trip" she asked confidentially, looking at him with a lewd smile. Then T'Pol swallowed the glans entirely sealing her lips right under the crown with the teeth nibbling lightly.

Omg, she wants to taste my semen, thought Tucker but he emitted a muffled moan of both enjoyment and pain as soon as he felt his cock sucked with tremendous force. T'Pol frantically licked with her tongue and sucked very hard blowing up and down at least half a shaft, swallowing it all the way down her throat, but in the meantime she also massaged her bubbling cunt dripping an abundance of vaginal juices and impregnating the tight uniform like a second skin. But it was an unimaginable thing, the human had made her coming first and now she would have to run to her cabin to change because she couldn't go back to the bridge all soaked in that way!

But she didn't feel angry at all, indeed thanks to the chief engineer her stay aboard the Enterprise promised to be less boring and depressing than expected, but she decided to put him in an embarrassing situation to make him understand who was seriously in charge. After inhaling a deep breath, she swallowed the man's big penis all the way down her esophagus and Tucker eyes bulged in surprise, as no girl had ever been able to give him a complete blowjob. T'Pol was used to penises even bigger so she didn't find it too difficult to slide the whole quivering shaft inside, locking herself in that position without pulling back her mouth and clenching her lips, with the man's pubic hair tickling her nose.

She then began to suck firmly resisting the urge to swallow saliva, knowing well she could continue for a few minutes her unbelievable performance at least for a human and was sure to stimulate the ejaculation before giving in. Tucker felt his cock sucked tremendously along all length and the sensation was absolutely fantastic, even if the powerful suction seemed to ache his guts and was causing some stabs of pain. With an astonished expression Tucker watched the vulcan keeping her eyes closed and concentrating on sucking hard the rod, he could not keep standing up because he had bent the knees in extreme excitement, backing half a meter to support himself with his hands against a wall.

T'Pol had followed his movement without letting go and grabbed his buttocks to keep him still and while she continued to give him a powerful sucking with the tongue always licking with frenzy, Tucker could hear from her throat a hushed gurgling together with moans of satisfaction.

"Oh my God, what are you doing to me?" the human begged and then let out a little scream feeling a painful spasm caused by a small bite. The vulcan was also enjoying very much the blowjob wiggling slightly the ass, the vagina was very soaked with juices wetting the tights and the clitoris was constantly pinching.

How much she would have liked to take another huge cock from behind to feel the cervix broken and the uterus filled and T'Pol also thought amused of another hole she had available, but perhaps her current position would have prevented the extreme enjoyment of a triple penetration. Suddenly the sperm pulled by force from the testicles went up towards the glans to erupt and T'Pol noticed it when the penis pushed upwards, causing her to cough but she managed to choke it. She had a great desire to feel her throat flooded with cum and to swallow it voraciously but this time she would have been satisfied only by the blowjob.

"Ohh, I'm coming, comiiing..." the chief engineer warned T'Pol after a few seconds and he was wincing for sexual enjoyment, then the vulcan let out his penis without stopping sucking and immediately stood up kissing him and sticking her tongue in his mouth, performing masturbation with a quick and furious handjob. Tucker closed the eyes and replied eagerly licking in turn, letting one arm slide down her back to once again palpate the firm ass and squeezing a swollen breast as well, while his joyful penis sprayed many gushes of cum in front of him.

The human sighed with the relief of getting rid of a big amount of semen, he had never come like this and also his penis had been so hard that now that it was losing the erection he felt it a little sore.

"You have been very good Trip" said T'Pol who had moved away from him, "in the future I will be very generous with you, my boy, but you have to pay more attention to your aim". He opened his eyes looking at her questioningly but immediately realized, horrified, he had dirtied a control console with all his sticky liquid and on top of a couple of monitors, some buttons and indicator lights were stuck streaks of yellowish sperm with the unmistakable pungent smell.

Good heavens, he told himself in dismay, and now how am I going to clean up this mess? Meanwhile, T'Pol was teasing with a sarcastic grin and without giving him the time to answer she turned to leave in a hurry, moving with feline elegance and swaying the ass as always provoking. What a female, Tucker acknowledged, we are dealing with a whore in heat and the captain was damn right, but he was already looking forward to their next meeting encouraged by her promise. "Commander, I'd like to show you these values of the core..." one of his men was telling him.

"Stop everyone!" he screamed desperately "and absolutely nobody move and leave his seat!".

He looked around frightened adjusting his pants, there had been a rag somewhere, he had already seen it, but where was it, where the hell was it?

"Did you want to see me?" Tucker asked Archer coming into his accommodations, trying to disguise the guilt that was assailing him.

"Yes Trip, take a seat please" the captain answered welcoming him with the usual smile and pointing to the sofa where he was sitting.

"I want to know how our charming guest behaved, but remember to always talk about her with respect because she is the deputy commander of the Enterprise, by God!" he concluded with a mocking grimace triggering a chuckle between the two friends.

"She was very professional, I never expected such sincere and very competent attention to the reactor safety systems". Tucker hated himself for having to lie shamelessly to his friend as well as direct superior, although he was sure that in place of him dear Archer would not have missed the opportunity to do sexual advances to an extraordinary woman like T'Pol.

"I even left her alone for a moment in front of the main panel because an engineer had called me" he continued with some unease "and when I realized she was talking with you I came running". "Oh yeah, I heard you sounded rather panting" confirmed the captain without the slightest hint of disbelief.

"That's right!" Tucker nodded but to avoid further unwelcome questions he pretended to notice the Archer dog was missing "but where is Porthos?".

"You know Vulcans don't like pets, then I thought well to ask Doctor Phlox a favor and so I left Porthos in the infirmary just before inviting T'pol to dinner with us. I'll go to get it later hoping the dog hasn't made some trouble" Archer said crossing his fingers slyly.

"That Phlox in my opinion is the nicest and kindest alien I've ever met, maybe Vulcans are all like him" joked Tucker.

"I can confirm, unfortunately you can't find one of them even if focusing the long-range sensors to the max!". Archer's also ironic answer made both laugh heartily and the captain's curiosity about the behavior of the science officer seemed satisfied when he wanted to know some technical details about the propulsion, he was happy about the constant warp five-speed without any inconvenience. But the exciting effect T'pol aroused in Archer induced him to return to the subject, also because it was evident the embarrassment shown by Tucker in front of the vulcan beauty.

"But tell me" speaking in a confidential tone, "have you ever been very close to her? I mean, have you felt her erotic aura and has she never forced you into a reaction?"

Absolutely yes, actually to be precise I had a powerful erection, my dear, you would get a shock if I told you what really happened, Tucker mentally replied.

"Well, if I have to be honest with you..." he began with a fake hesitation.

"Trip, what are you hiding from me?" Archer urged him impatiently.

"Well, it happened when she leaned forward to the main console to take a better look and...I could see her gorgeous ass in all its glory" but the captain stopped him immediately.

"Wait for a second, do you mean she moved the butt in front of you?"

"No no, nothing like that, it stood still! It's just that I couldn't take my eyes off that wonder, but luckily for me a technician saved me asking for my help".

"And then, what did you do?".

"And what did you want me to do? I went back and saw T'Pol studying carefully the control panel" Tucker replied innocently.

"So you're telling me T'Pol didn't deliberately provoke you bending over?".

"No, she was really interested in the complexity of our commands, she didn't even see me!" the chief engineer concluded, shaking his head and hoping to be believed. Archer with his fingers was tapping the arm of the sofa rather nervous.

"And about the meeting with the other officers we had decided, what do you think now?".

"Maybe we were too suspicious" Tucker looked at him with the utmost seriousness possible "T'Pol is just a beautiful woman who just loves to tease us with her irresistible femininity, she has no intention of making us her sexual slaves".

"Yes, maybe you are right" Archer seemed to agree "then do you suggest at least to postpone it?".

At least give me the time to fuck her properly and then you can also send her back to Vulcan, Tucker was thinking.

"Definitely yes, let's give her the opportunity to settle in with us and not alarm the others prematurely, don't you think?".

The captain clapped his hands on his knees, finally smiling with conviction, and then stood up to accompany him to the door.

"Ok, let's avoid worsening the situation and await the events. Of course, our judgment has been greatly influenced by our prejudices like a fabulous woman must also be an unleashed nymphomaniac. If T'Pol wants to show off her attractiveness to embarrass us she can do it, the important thing for us is to preserve our dignity and avoid negative reports sent to the Vulcan high command".

"I'm with you one hundred percent, captain!" Tucker said goodbye, returning the smile and walking down the brightly lit corridor. Ahh, he admitted to himself, sometimes life is really wonderful...

T'Pol wanted to take advantage of not being on duty to meet the only extraterrestrial other than her presence on the ship, Phlox the danebolian who held the role of medical officer. Weird and ugly polygamous race, she reflected walking with a firm step towards the infirmary, they have obscene promiscuity given that after getting married and starting a family both sexes go in search of other unions, preserving the previous marital relations but without the bond of remaining faithful. We vulcans, on the other hand, have unbridled sexuality with many partners, but when we decide to bond with someone we do it seriously and without hesitation.

T'Pol had almost arrived in front of the access door and was opening it but something made her stop, forcing her to wrinkle her nose in disgust. She had understood what was waiting for her beyond the threshold and she was considering leaving, but by now she decided to be strong because sooner or later she would have entered that lousy place. It was just as she had imagined, even worse, this wasn't an infirmary but a smelly little zoo!

On the tables and shelves, there were not only diagnostic equipment and medical instruments but also a series of cages of different shapes and sizes containing many species of animals that produced healing substances. Phlox was on one side of the large hall intent on lowering blackish food from a bucket into a square cage to feed who knows what filthy beast and the idiot was even talking to it.

"How are you darling? This will make you feel good, you'll see, they are the bowels of the snake you like so much".

T'Pol wanted to scream all the contempt she felt, but instead with a cough she tried to get the attention of the medical officer.

Phlox spun around and seeing her exclaimed "oh, you are T'Pol from Vulcan!" and his round ruddy face with porcine eyes and fringed by the characteristic bony crests lit up with a broad smile as he approached, "I'm really glad to meet you".

"Doctor Phlox, do you realize the terrible stench in the air?" T'Pol scolded him staring severely.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but it's strange because a little while ago I sprayed a perfumed essence into the room" he replied sincerely contrite.

"And certainly it didn't help because the stench remained" she continued ruthlessly, but Phlox laughed.

"Luckily for us, humans don't have an evolved sense of smell like ours and they have never complained to me".

"Well, in this case, it's an advantage for them!".

"Ohh...a vulcan with a sense of humor, it's really great!".

"It was not a joke but a simple observation doctor!" T'Pol replied glaring at him.

But the danebolian was not at all impressed by the T'Pol aggressiveness, knowing well the vulcan typical behavior and with a gesture of his hand he pointed to the whole infirmary.

"Here I have collected several dozen species from which to draw medicines for all the most disparate needs and healing diseases".

"Look, I haven't forgotten your bad habit" T'Pol told him sarcastically and Phlox immediately sent back.

"But why do we chemically synthesize substances useful in medicine but eventually they can be toxic? In the big Galaxy we already find them at our disposal in these delightful little animals!". "But you also keep the stench!" the vulcan accused him contemptuously.

"It is instead the smell of life" answered the danebolian with an offended expression "and don't forget that thanks to it I can recognize the health status of a species and when it is ready to secrete what interests me".

Then Phlox glanced at her with a wry smirk "remember that we have traveled across the alpha quadrant for a long time just for scientific reasons, we are not like some newcomer races who struggle to impose their arrogance".

T'Pol sighed impatiently, she would have liked to break the ridiculous face of that presumptuous. "One day maybe you will regret your excess of altruism".

"No one has ever wanted to bother us and we would still be able to defend ourselves without any problem".

The danebolian and the vulcan began a duel of looks, with Phlox quiet smiling and T'Pol firing angry lasers with increasing rage. Suddenly they were interrupted by a loud crash of something falling to the floor and a quick stomp followed. T'Pol absolutely horrified saw a terrestrial pet running towards her, a four-legged animal she didn't remember its name, with a whitish fur mottled with brown, rather short in stature, with an elongated muzzle, a very thin tail and long ears. In short, a horrible being!

Once below her the dog jumped right above the big tits and began to lick her face. Taken completely by surprise T'Pol instinctively took a couple of steps back, but she lost the balance because of a cage and she ended up lying on the ground with the animal that didn't let go of her.

"Take this monster off me or I'll kill it!" she cried out in despair.

"But it's just a loving dog, actually it's Captain Archer's dog. Why don't you try to pat it, it's so cute."

"Doctorrr!"

"All right!" Phlox reassured her, picking up the dog wagging the tail cheerfully.

"Be good Porthos, you scared the Enterprise science officer and if I tell the captain he will put you in detention, you know?".

"You don't dare to do this, I hope" T'Pol protested, she had stood up and was rubbing her tights to remove non-existent dirt.

"I was joking, don't you worry. You see it, dear Porthos, she is also angry, you must not give confidence to certain latest races" he said remarking the last two words.

T'Pol was about to explode, that damned danebolian lacked respect and moreover he was teasing her with an animal, but she tried to give herself a demeanor and resign, she could not react in any way and by now she was defeated in their first confrontation.

"But the humans never told you to have..." she was leaving the infirmary but Phlox stopped her.

"What?" she answered with undisguised hate without even turning around.

"Well, according to their sexual canons, you should be a babe of the first magnitude".

T'Pol closed the eyes and clenched the fists to calm down, she took a deep breath and then walked to the door, opening and slamming it backward with great force.

"Eh, dear Porthos, did I ever tell you that vulcans are easily susceptible?" Phlox, laughing, scratched the head of the dog looking at him adoringly.

12