All Comments on 'The REAL Prince Charming...'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Redheaded_1Redheaded_1almost 10 years ago
A good laugh..

Cute idea.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

Absolutly perfect perverted take on fairy tales. I'll never look at them the same way again. Hmmmm...now how do I get through reading them to the gkids!?! LOL

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
A nice, Gaimanesque retelling of a classic story

And very well-told it was, Lion24655. You have got something of a winner here, I think - but do read through very carefully before posting anything. Did you really want to tell us it was a fairy-tail?

Thank you - five stars.

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Very clever!

Enjoyed your tale, and look forward to more- there are so many fairy tales to draw inspiration from. Oh, the literary possibilities!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Has Disney optioned it yet?

shyintxshyintxalmost 10 years ago

You had me until the last one. Because he failed with Mary and his reputation is ruined and he is out of business, and why you ask...after the rape Mary has become an even harder and more sadistic lesbian who has added turning the male servants into sissy boys. RAPE BY THE OPPOSITE SEX WILL NOT TURN SOMEONE STRAIGHT.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Remind me

How did sleeping beauty get awakened again ?

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Laughing out loud

Whilst strangely aroused, a combination that has me thinking you are on to a winner!

I loved your writing, although a few small errors which a read through or editor could have helped with, but they did not detract from a very clever story.

The possibilities for further chapters are endless and i hope to see them posted soon.

Well done, 5 stars for making my morning a happy one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous