The Real Story of Bo Peep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peep?" Rae said, "You alive?"

"Mmmm," was the only answer.

Rae reached around with her finger and wiped a little rivulet of drool off Peep's chin.

* * *

The warm sun was shining down on Bo Peep as she unlatched the gate onto the family pasture and swung it wide. In sauntered all of her errant sheep, wagging their tails behind them, as if the past eighteen hours never happened. Just behind the sheep, Rae killed the engine on the Harley and leaned it on its kickstand.

Peep threw her arms around Rae's neck. "Thank you for helping me herd my sheep back to safety."

Rae smiled and offered a small peck on the lips.

Mother and Father were running from the house to the meadow with worried looks.

"I'm fine," Bo Peep said. "I just got caught in a storm."

"We were so worried," Mother said.

"Don't ever run off like that again," said Father. "I couldn't live with myself if something happened to my baby."

Anna walked from the house more slowly and had just now caught up. She was standing behind Mother and Father, making rude gagging gestures with her finger in her open mouth. Peep just smiled.

"Mom, Dad... Anna," Peep said, "I want you to meet my girlfriend Rae. She helped me round up my sheep and get them home safely."

Mother and Father stopped for a moment, turning to size up Rae as she stood with riding goggles still dangling in her hand. Mother crossed the distance between them and held her arms wide. "Thank you for bringing my baby home safely."

Father stepped up and clapped Rae on the back. "Welcome to the family Rae. I hope you can join us for dinner."

Anna stood in the wings still making rude gestures. Bo Peep flipped her the bird and stepped forward to join in the hugs.

*

Epilogue

And each day Mom and Dad, counted the blessings they had,

In Rae's love for their dear daughter Peep.

For it wasn't Peep alone, who brought them back home,

That troublesome flock of sheep.

*

The End


12