All Comments on 'The Real Story of Bo Peep'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
That's not...

...the way I heard it when I was three years old, I guess the censors must have been at it. And even at that tender age I wondered where else the sheep would wag their tails. A smile all the way through, Wax, and one outright belly-laugh ("Don't fuck with me, I've had a bad day!"). Always a pleasure to see these oddball tales of yours.

davebccanadadavebccanadaalmost 4 years ago
An enjoyable read

I don't usually give much time to lesbian tales but I really enjoyed this one. I think it was the take off on a fairy tale that caught my eye. Thanks for an effort well done.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

Another cute story. Keep up the good work 👌

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 4 years ago
Who's next?

I wonder what fairy tail characater will next get a Wax makeover. Lovely little slice of life story Wax. I think the sister needs a lesson in compassion. Or she needs to meet up with the hunter from the early part of the story. They would probably make a nice couple.

Thank you for sharing with us.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

pretty good story even if it is a nursery rhyme, never gave it much though about it

christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
That was petty good.

Thanks for sharing your time and thoughts with us all. :)

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 4 years ago
Very cute!

And very yummy too! I love a sweet innocent that can kick a mans ass! Thank you for that, and sharing your cute story with us!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Brilliant! Such a hoot. And well-written. And even with great sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
954 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...