The Real Story of O and Sir Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Owl mask is the unanimous winner. I am allowed to turn to the mirror and am astonished by my reflection. I have been transformed into a mythical creature, part bird, part human. My nipples have hardened with exhilaration as I look at my image. "Stunning" Master says, and I am so excited that I have pleased him I smile broadly.

Master leans down and whispers something into Natalie's ear. The mask is left on. Without hearing further instruction I kneel in front of him with my hands behind my back, grasping my elbows with my hands, awaiting any further command. It is warm in the South of France in August and a bead of sweat had begun to form on my upper lip. Another formed on the under side of my left breast beginning to tickle me. I knew better than to release my hands, so I had to live with the sensation of the bead forming and tickling me as it ran down my side.

Master and Jacqueline were ignoring me and discussing something or another. She is flirting with him and I know she is doing just to annoy me. I know she prefers women to men, but I also know that she would seduce my beloved Master just to hurt me. I ache inside knowing that there is nothing I can do to stop it. Master can do whatever he wants and I have nothing to say about it.

Natalie returns holding 2 curious items; a pliers and a dog leash consisting of a shiny metal chain with a leather handle. Master tells me that for this party I am to be leashed. I have no reaction to this as I have often been led around on a leash connected to my collar. Master took the pliers and bent the final link of chain. He then commanded me to sit on my dressing table. This puzzled me, but there was nothing to do but obey anyway. I startled as the warmth of my derriere encountered the coolness of the marble surface. "Spread her legs." Commanded Master. Natalie and Jacqueline each took an ankle and spread me apart. I almost fell off the table, but Master (bless Him) caught me and moved me further back on the table. He took the open link of the chain and threaded it through my identity ring that hung from my nether lips. He then used the plier to close the chain link to my ring. It clearly was not coming off until Master removed it. "Let her down, please"

He has Norah lead me around the room several times. The chain tugged at my nether lips, but it was not painful, but I shuddered to think what might happen should I stumble or fall. I could tell that my audience was pleased by the sighs and mutterings. I inwardly smiled. Master dismissed everyone and we were alone.

I returned to my knees with the chain coiled on the floor. My mind began wandering. I began to worry about what might happen if I lost my balance and fell while being led on the leash. I imagined the flesh being ripped from my most sensitive parts. I calmed myself with the knowledge that Master would never let me be damaged while under his care. My musings are interrupted.

"Please, lean over the desk." I always smiled when Master gave me orders with such politeness. It is not possible that I would ever refuse or not comply immediately with any of His commands.

"I think a good flogging before using you."

Exhausted after 4 'morts, and sore after a thorough flogging with a riding crop and cane, Master carried me to his bed where we both slept soundly until dinner. (perhaps I will explain the different sensations to you at a later time). As usual Master had me sleep in bondage. This time my wrists cuffed to my collar. He says this is to remind me that my body belonged to Him and no longer to me. Silly, I know that. Not just my body, but my soul belonged to my beloved Master.

Dinner was served in the formal dining room. Natalie and Jacqueline were sitting in sun dresses with their legs crossed on the massive dining room chairs. I was surprised when Rene entered. Looking at him, with his timid carriage and earnest face it seemed incredible that I once believed that I loved this boy. Master had often called him a twit. Although I was grateful to Rene as, without him, I would not have met my Master and my destiny, his selfishness and vanity were almost too much to bear. Rene's gaze devoured my body and his lust was palpable. I was once again grateful to Master for saving me from a life with this.....boy.

I, of course, was naked. I had wrapped the chain from the leash around my waist to prevent it from dragging along the floor. Nora had placed a towel on my chair to prevent my secretions from staining the rich Mahogany. Dinner was delicious, although I can't remember what we ate. The wine was spectacular, a chilled Rose, perfect for a summer's evening. I couldn't concentrate on the conversation as my mind kept reviewing the details of my afternoon together with Master. I couldn't help smiling, nor could I help getting aroused again.

As the dinner plates were cleared Master looked at Jacqueline. and said, "I suppose you have had a trying day, would you like O to service you and help you unwind?"

I winced involuntarily. I had come to detest the austere red-head and now Master had offered her my (lip, [grin]) services. I hoped against hope she would decline the offer, but of course she did not.

Humiliated, I crawled under the table. I lifted her skirt and hooked my fingers into the sides of her underpants and pulled them down. Rather than stand a little to make things easier for me, she sat down harder so I could not complete the task. I knew what I had to do, "Mistress could you please allow me to remove your undergarment?" Jaqueline. laughed, further humiliating me. Finally, she shifted her weight and allowed me to remove her panties and to begin my task. I have to admit, her bright red carpet and contrasting pink nether lips were gorgeous. I dove in with pretended gusto, knowing that Master would punish me for a lackluster performance. Time seemed to stand still as I continued my labors. The conversation continued above me as dessert was served. I was still licking and sucking (no hands allowed) when the dessert dishes were cleared and the coffee arrived. Finally Jaqueline began to squirm in her chair, grabbed me by the hair, pulled me closer into her realm, ground herself into my face and (thank goodness) groaned with her release.

I returned her undergarments to their rightful place and crawled back to my end of the table and returned to my towel covered perch, my face glistening with Jaqueline's juices. My dessert had already been cleared (Master does not want me gaining weight anyway), but steaming hot coffee was gratefully awaiting me at my position. It was delicious.

Master spoke, "Rene, would you like O to service you?"

{Inwardly, I groaned, thinking 'what's he going to say, no?}

As usual Rene exploded within seconds of me taking him into my mouth. With as much boredom as detachment as possible I performed the ritual, "Thank you, Sir." And then scurried back to my seat. {Thank goodness Master doesn't give me to Rene anymore, I thought, and couldn't help giggling as I recalled Master's pet name for him.

Master heard my suppressed giggle. For from being angry, Master gazed into my eyes with a bemused look....as if he had read my mind... and I melted. I was overjoyed that I had pleased him. After finishing my coffee, Master gave me the best present in the world. He pointed down to his lap and I immediately dove under the table, unbuttoned his pants and worshipped his member until I swallowed his seed.

{My Master's flavor.....Before my Master, I hated giving oral satisfaction and despised the taste of the inevitable result...and I NEVER, EVER swallowed. Now, since I realize that this is one of my greatest gifts....to be able to pleasure my Master, I have become a skilled practitioner of the art. Although I cannot say I have learned to enjoy the flavor of his seed, it has certainly become familiar and not-at-all unpleasant. I have learned to swallow his gift with pleasure. In fact, I have become somewhat of a connoisseur. Depending on the timing and frequency of climaxes, the flavor and amount of his seed varies. After a 24 abstention, several squirts of salty, sweet, tooth polish thick material is produced. The next becomes less voluminous, progressively thicker but less salty and the sweetness also declines. After the third, there is barely one squirt of a viscous, almost tasteless fluid the consistency of Vaseline. I can usually predict, by the taste of His seed, whether he is finished for the night or will require me for more satisfaction.

By the way, I have never become accustomed to the taste of urine. Fortunately, Master does not require that of me very often, but swallowing the salty, yellow effluent is still nasty for me and I have to fight the urge to bring it back up. (But we may discuss that later.}

After my Master was finished with my mouth, I reflexively said with sincere devotion and gratitude. "Thank you Master." I neither expected, nor received a response to my utterance.

I could hear the coffee cups being removed and cognac being poured, "I have a special treat for you my pet. As we drink our cognac, you can get on your knees and put your legs around the table leg and rub yourself against the Mahogany until you have your 'morts. You have permission to climax without asking and you may climax as many times as you can until we finish.

"Thank you Master!" I replied with true gusto and I hastened to position myself next to Master with my legs encircling the thick table leg. I was so excited, I climaxed almost immediately after embracing my Mahogany lover. I kept going and soon I was nearly unconscious with desire and satisfaction. How many times did I die? I really can't remember. Certainly more than 3 and perhaps less than 6....I am just not sure.

[Women in vanilla relationships may find it strains credulity that a woman could possible climax so many times in a single day. Let me tell you, it is not only possible, it has become routine for me since entering the service of Master. It is one of the reasons I could never leave him.]

Master then carried me up to bed, attached my wrists behind my back, kissed me on the forehead and said to me, "I am very proud of you. You did very well today. Now relax and sleep you will need your strength in the coming days."

I whispered, as if in prayer "Thank you Master, I love you Master, I am yours to do as you wish." The only thought troubling my mind was concern about whether Master would end up taking Jacqueline to bed. Despite that gnawing concern, I immediately fell into a deep sleep.

Sir Stephen

The Commodore and I had discussed in detail what he wanted for his party. He had invited some extremely influential people to his villa. He assured me that it would be completely private and O would be in no danger. She would not be recognizable anyway because she would be wearing a mask. What I failed to consider to consider the ramifications of , is that I would be recognizable. I reasoned that the plan called for Natalie to lead O in and take care of her for the evening, so my involvement with her would not be apparent. The Commodore specified that she was be led by a chain leash to emphasize that she was a captive being. I asked him whether the leash should be attached to her collar or to her lower rings. He was thrilled by the possibility of using her nether parts for this purpose and it was decided on the spot. He told me he would be sending over some potential masks for us to try. If I did not find any suitable, I should phone and he would send over some more. He did have another request that I found odd. He wanted to be sure that O had no hair at all below her neck. I had always enjoyed fondling O's bushiness and would tug at her at times for a little pain. The Commodore assured me that nude was the proper condition...that the fur hid the lips of desire and all her charms including her nether lips must be on display for her Master at all times. He assured me that once I had seen O on complete display in this manner I would never have her present herself in any other way. And as it turned out, my friend the Commodore was right.

Early in the afternoon I summoned Natalie and Jacqueline to O's dressing room. O was naked and on her knees, knees apart with hands clasped behind her back in her usual presentation position. Jacquiline was being flirtatious and I was pretending to respond. I could tell that O was upset by this....that she was concerned that Jacqueline would seduce me. What O did not know, is that I had no interest nor intention of taking Jacqueline to bed. First of all, I could tell that Jacqueline, unbeknownst to anyone, even herself, was a natural Domme. She also preferred women to men. She had fooled my twit of a nephew Rene into thinking he could seduce her. She clearly enjoyed leading men on. Her slim figure and stunning natural beauty had allowed her to manipulate individuals of both sexes for entire adult life. I, however, saw through this charade. If I ever decide to write about what happened after the Night of the Owl, you may find out more about the lovely, but dangerous, Jacqueline.

In addition, O was the only woman in the world for me. I had no desire for anyone else. And finally, vanilla relationships had no appeal to me. Pain and domination were necessary spices for me to bring about arousal. So O's fears were completely unfounded. I had toyed with the idea of telling her these facts in order to ease her mind. Why allow her to torture herself imagining J. and I in fevered embrace? Was I being cruel? No, I decided, it was best not to tell her. Part of her submission was to give up all control...while I took total control. She knew that it was up to me alone who I took to bed and that she had nothing to say about it. The concern on her face made her all the more attractive me and I couldn't resist motioning her to approach me. I slipped a finger into her sopping essence and slid it in and out, confirming her near continuous arousal when in my presence. She groaned softly, I smiled. I considered bringing her to climax then and there, but we had other things to do this afternoon so a pointed to the floor and she returned to her position.

After trying on the masks, we decided that the Owl was perfect for O. I then whispered into Natalie's ear and directed her to go into my office and retrieve the 2 items I had left on my desk. Natalie jogged off joyfully, as was her wont. When she returned with chain dog leash with the leather handle and pliers O showed no reaction. I told her she would leashed during the party and she sighed with acceptance. I had led her by this leash on several occasions, attached to the O'ring (pun intended) on her leather collar.

When I commanded her to sit on her make up table Natalie and Jacqueline to spread her legs she looked at me quizzically. It took a moment, but she understood what was happening. She bit her lower lip, an endearing gesture she did when frightened. I approached and simply explained that this is what the Commodore had requested and she would be led by the leash to her nether parts at the party.

After attaching the chain to her rings, I could smell her arousal. Humiliation and fear were fuel to her sexual fire. She had done well; maintaining her composure in front of my guests. She had earned a reward. I dismissed Nora and Jacqueline. bent her over the desk and gave her 20 strokes with the riding crop and 12 strokes with the cane. O hated the cane, but I, perhaps because I knew she dreaded it, preferred it. The cane leaves beautiful distinctive, linear stripes....raised in the middle and pale on both sides....similar to railroad tracks. Once one has seen cane whelts one will never forget them. Sometimes after being over zealous, I had drawn blood with the cane, but this is a story for another time.

As usual after every 6 strokes, I paused and fingered O to climax. In this way I assure myself that the is still "enjoying" the session. I have never had to stop because she has become dry or unresponsive. What a woman! After the flogging and caning, while being bent over the desk I took her from the rear, in my favored orifice, her puckered backside. She died several times before I withdrew. She immediately dropped to her knees and finished me off with her mouth, swallowing my seed greedily. "Thank you Master."

Filled with love and admiration I carried her to my bed. I placed wrist cuffs on her and attached them to the ring in her collar. She lay on her side and I cuddled with her. My hand instinctively went to her openings.... Two fingers in each canal and brought her to climax one final time before we both fell into a rapturous sleep.

Dinner was uneventful. Banal conversation from Jacqueline and Rene. Something to do with new fashions or clubs or cinema....I was paying no attention. O seemed content and was lost in her own world as she ate. Of course she was naked, as always in private, and she had wrapped her leash around her waist to keep it from dragging. I was pleased by her creativity and by the impression it gave that the she had allowed the leash to become a part of her in such a short period of time.

As the dinner plates were removed, I ordered her to service Jacqueline with her mouth. I knew that O would find this task repulsive due to her increasing hatred of the austere model, but this was part of her training. Performing unpleasant tasks without complaint reinforced her submissiveness. And of course, although she might not admit it to herself, performing unpleasant or degrading tasks excited her. Jacqueline prolonged O's activity as much as possible but finally allowed herself to brought to climax. Her pale skin flushed bright red as she fell off the cliff. O had done her job well.

It took O less than than a minute to finish Rene off and after 2 tasks well done I gave her a reward and allowed her to service me. To say that O had become an expert at servicing me would be a gross understatement. She had the ability to arouse me even when I believed I was completely spent. She could tease me erect and then prolong the pleasure before finally pushing me over the edge. I also knew that this act, her enormous talent was a source of great pride to her and that performing it made her both proud and aroused.

I could smell her scent from under the table and knew she was ready for yet another release so I allowed her to hump the table leg while we drank our Cognac. After the second or third mort she nearly fainted so I picked her up, carried her to bed, cuffed her hands behind her back, and told her she had done well and that I was proud of her. As I left the room I could hear her murmuring something, perhaps she was saying her prayers.

O

["Owwww." I moan again as He pulls the chain, causing cascades of pain to move from nipples to my nether parts. My mind wanders wondering how many times have I worn His clamps? Certainly more than 100, perhaps more than 1000? How many total minutes in pain....more than a month certainly, perhaps more than a year? ]

I feel a familiar tug on my hair. I smile. There is no need for words, I open Master's robe and open my mouth to fulfill my destiny, pleasing my Master. My writing will have to wait a few moments....[grinning].

After his release, Master asks me to come sit on his lap. He begins to lick the end of my nipples. The light friction is sweet and pleasant, however as His tongue causes movement there is also pain. His fingers slide down my belly and then slides easily into my juicy womanhood. I need to climax, "Maitre, peut-on 'mort, s'il vous plait?"

"Yes." The waves wash over me like a rejuvenating waterfall. At the peak of my passion He removes one clamp. Excruciating, blinding pain for a few seconds, then as the pain begin to subside slightly, sucking introduces some pleasurable feeling in addition to increasing the pain. Almost immediately I must ask again and a powerful 'mort shakes my being. As Master continues to suckle my nipple the pain slowly decrescendos and pleasure crescendos. His fingers are still busy down there and I must request a third 'mort and this one is even more intense. Now Master pauses to let me catch my breath.