The Real Story of O and Sir Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me recap the situation, I am now on Master's lap with one nipple clamp remaining attached and the other clamp hanging down attached to chain on the still-attached clamp. He has slid a second finger into my essence. Master tugs at the chain, extending the nipple upwards. More pain. He then let's the chain drop. Now the psychology starts, "Would you like me to remove the clamp?" This is a trick question, but I will not be fooled. "Whatever would please my Master," I reply.

Smiling, He does remove the second clamp and the pain causes me to see flashes of light under my eyelids. I cannot suppress a squeal. Once again after the first seconds of seemingly unbearable searing agony, the fingers begin their caress and the mouth returns to the nipple and before you know it, I am begging to be allowed to 'mort yet another time. This time Master says, no, not yet. Control yourself. He continues to suckle my breast but thankfully his fingers are still. All my soul is concentrated on his fingers. I begin to make miniature adjustments to increase the friction between my sensitive lining and his inert fingers. I am constantly battling to suppress my 'mort. Finally I hear the word, Oui. Master curls his finger inside of me. For a moment, my life is truly over. The sensation is so overwhelming it is almost painful. I lose all control and shake and moan and finally ascend over the mountain top and begin the luxurious descent into the depths of pleasure."

"Merci, Maitre"

"You're welcome. Time to get back to work."]

Chapter 2: Prelude to the Night of the Owl (the day before)

O.

[This morning, I am laying on my side locked in my cage in the "playroom." The lock is truly unnecessary as I would never leave my cage after Master placed me in there. I am not in my cage to prevent me from leaving my Master, as I have car keys, credit cards, and a passport so I could "escape" anytime should I wish to leave. No, being locked in my cage is symbolic. A reminder that I am a possession....A valued possession, but a possession none-the-less. A creature who requires care and feeding. I am proud to belong to my Master and although I don't enjoy my time in my cage....it is pretty uncomfortable....I accept that this is for my own good. I have no concerns about my safety since Master is upstairs in his office connected to the house watching me via closed circuit TV. If he leaves the house, Nora would watch over me.

The cage is only about 1 meter high. There is not enough room to stand or even to sit upright. It is also not long enough for me to stretch out. My only real options are laying on my side with knees curled up to my chest or on my back with my ankles near my derriere. Fortunately, there is a pad on the bottom of the cage.

There is a water bottle attached to the upper bars on the back of the cage that allows me to suck on a sheep's nipple to obtain a sports drink. There is a small pail in case I need to empty my bladder or bowels. I try to limit my drinking when in the cage because the only way to access the nipple is to crawl like a dog with my weight on my elbows and knees and then flex my neck so my head angles up in order to capture the nipple in my mouth. It is not only uncomfortable, but humiliating. I have another reason to avoid this option. The less I drink the more chance I have to avoid using the bucket to pee, and that is definitely something to be avoided at all costs. Firstly, using the bucket requires dexterity as I have to squat bowing my head and use my hands to steady myself on the side bars of the cage. Secondly, after a few minutes the contents of the bucket begin the emit their unmistakable aroma. Thirdly, there is always a chance of an accident. Once I stumbled and some of my stream literally "missed the bucket." When Master came to release me, he was clearly annoyed. To teach me a lesson, Master made me lick up the spilled fluid and then he put me in the bath, poured the contents of the bucket all over me after and made me sit for what seemed an eternity before allowing me a shower. Needless to say, lesson learned. I try to avoid using my bucket at all costs, and if I have to, I am VERY careful. Of course, Master realizes all of this, and since he is monitoring my activities whilst in my cage, I believe he sometimes waits until I have no choice, but to drink and pee. And sometimes, when I am being punished I may be locked in for an entire day and night.

Today, Master gave me no reason for locking me into my cage nor any idea of the time I will spend in it. This is part of the psychology of being owned. My life is subject to Master's whims. Today's cage time is a reminder of that. I am curled on my side with my computer, and as directed am writing about the day of the Night of the Owl.]

I had been sleeping a deep sleep and was wakened in the middle of the night by feeling Master enter our bed. As always he was naked and his body was gorgeously warm....I breathed in his aroma and was thrilled to discover no trace of J's scent on his body. He hadn't bathed so I was sure I would have noticed if he had taken her to bed! Thank you Master!

He warmed me like a radiator. I was always cold when sleeping alone. Master liked to keep the bedroom cool, and without bedclothes, and without the ability to adjust the covers because my hands were shackled behind my back, it was a constant effort to keep from shivering. It was worse tonight because of the cold chain leash wrapped around my waist seemed to suck out more warmth from my huddled body. I wished I had unwrapped it before going to sleep, but since Master left me with it wrapped, that is how it must stay. And with my hands locked behind my back, I had little choice in the matter anyway.

I groaned in pleasure to feel Master's body spooning next to mine. Warming me immediately. His hand immediately went to my nether lips. Since I was sleeping, I was initially dry, but it took a only a few seconds for me to lubricate and welcome his beloved finger into my love canal. He did not bring me to climax, but simply fell asleep, with His finger inside of me, warming my very soul. He nibbled on my ear and whispered, "O, I love you and I am proud you are mine." I snuggled closer and I remember thinking to myself, this may be the happiest moment of my life.

Sir Stephen

After depositing O into our bed, I had the tedious task of entertaining Rene and Jaqueline for the remainder of the evening. Rene was like a puppy dog trying to win her affection and she was disdainful of his advances, as usual. I did harbor some affection for the poor lad, because he is the one in brought me my beloved O. Rene continued to fantasize that he could lure Jacquline to Roissy and she could be trained like O. He was completely clueless. Jacquline was clearly a Domme, and the only one who might end up in chains after a visit to Roissy would be Rene himself, ironically [evil grin]. Although Jacqueline would prefer to dominate a woman rather than a man, I believed she could handle a weakling such as Rene under my tutelage. I prolonged the evening in order to provoke uncertainty in O regarding whether Jacqueline's flirtations had been successful and she had lured me to her bed. The later I returned to our bed, I felt, the more O would fret.

O wriggled to cuddle with me as soon as a entered the bed. She spooned into me and I reflexively reached down to play with her nubbin. She opened her legs and lubricated immediately for me. My index finger slid in easily. O wriggled in pleasure and tried to get even closer. I whispered in her ear something reassuring (I don't remember exactly what I said) and fell asleep with my finger cacooned in my slave.

O.

Nora awoke us as usual and left the room to prepare breakfast. Without being told I wriggled myself over so my mouth was against Master's crotch. I took him softly into my mouth and serviced him with all the skill I could muster. After Master groaned and deposited his seed into my throat and I had swallowed my daily pre-breakfast, Master took me to the bathroom and allowed me to use the toilette to relieve myself. With my hands still clamped behind my back Master had to place me on the bidet and He washed and dried my privates. I crawled behind him back to His bedroom and kneeled at his side. Nora had already brought hot coffee and croissants. Intermittently, as he ate His breakfast and read His newpaper, Master broke off pieces of croissant and fed me with his hand. Somewhat like giving scraps to a dog at the table. I was used to this manner of breakfasting but still felt a twang of humiliation which of course immediately went to rouse my nether parts. Master fed me coffee by placing it in his mouth and then covering my lips with his while transferring the sweet hot liquid into his vessel's mouth. UMMMM. Delicious. "Thank you Master." What a wonderful way to start my day.

After breakfast, Master called for Nora who removed my cuffs and bathed me as usual. Soaking in Master's huge tub filled with steaming hot water was one of my greatest pleasures. Today's ritual was complicated by the presence of the leash and keeping the leather dry required some clever manipulations. Under ordinary circumstances, Nora would soap me and shave my underarms and legs during bath time but for some reason today, she did not. I wondered why this was so, but, of course would never think of asking her. Nora never spoke to me unless she was giving me instructions. Nora would never enquire as to how I obtained the angry cane whelps or whip marks but treated them as part of everyday life while applying salves to ease their healing. Once, after a particularly severe session I thought I heard her mutter "you poor dear," but I cannot be sure. It may have been my imagination. Of course she knew the origin of my marks because she had often witnessed them being inflicted. I shrugged internally and let my mind wander once again.

We moved to my dressing area, adjoining the bedroom. Seeing my make-up table I was reminded of yesterday's chain attachment. There was also a full salon chair, dryer and mirror set up. Nora dried, brushed and styled my hair. I had no input as to how my hair would be styled nor did Nora ask my opinion. That decision had been made by Master and conveyed to Nora. I would find out soon enough when I looked into a mirror.

Today she let my hair fall naturally to my shoulders, to compliment the feral look of the Owl for tonight I surmised. As usual Nora had brought the clothes (what there were of them) for me to wear. Today, it was a lovely sun dress. The cloth resembled a silk Japanese kimono, red roses on an off-white background. Nora left a pair of 4 inch cream sandals near the bedroom door and I retired, naked, to my dressing area to apply my make-up and perfume. Master did not allow me any rouge, mascara, or foundation. The only embellishment to my completion was lip rouge. As always I first applied perfume. Behind the ears, under the breast, and in my nether region. The applications of Chanel #5, allowing each application to dry before applying the next. Then lipstick, a deep red, applied to both sets of lips and to my nipples. Finally, I pulled the dress on over my head. Since I was allowed no undergarments, this completed my "dressing." I slipped on the mules and glanced in the mirror. What I saw was striking. The dress was short, coming down perhaps 10 cm above my knee, revealing most of my shapely (if I do say so myself) upper leg. My colored nipples were erect and pushing out through the thick silk. The color complimented my hair and skin tones and, I must admit, I liked what I saw. The only object disturbing the perfection, was the damn (pardonez-moi)) leash, still wrapped around my waist, that caused the fabric to bunch up on my midriff. I sighed, there was nothing to be done. I slipped on my mules and proceeded to Master's study, assumed my position, and eagerly awaited Master's arrival and whatever challenges he would put before me today. As happy as a lark...er as an OWL [smiling].

[I loved being on vacation! In Paris, my Master and I lived separate lives for much of the week. He had his surgery and I had my job. I had my apartment, he had his. Sometimes we would not see each other for an entire week or even longer if he or I was travelling. The separation was painful for me. Of course, every morning I followed my proscribed ritual of shaving, perfuming and rouging... and that always gave me a tingle in my loins and kept me connected to Him. Since I am forbidden to touch myself or to have a release without His permission, these tinges only heightened my longing for Master's presence. Having to choose my clothing for the day was agonizing, as I much preferred wearing Master's choice, so I would try to figure out what He would like to see me wearing that day. Of course, no undergarments were allowed. I no longer owned any, anyway.

Sometimes a note would arrive, either at home or at work with a task for me to perform; buy some collar studs, or pick up some cherries at the market (Master loves cherries). I usually kneel at his feet when he eats them and he puts the pits into my waiting hands). What I longed for, were the notes that asked me to come to him, or to join him a dinner or the theatre. On those occasions he would always send a car for me. The instructions were always polite, and detailed. Sometimes even to specifying the dress, hose and shoes to be worn.

But on vacation, I saw Master every day! What a treat. Although sometimes exhausting and often painful [grinning], these were the weeks I always cherish. Fortunately, as you may know, the French take vacation for all of July and August. Two glorious months. I am smiling broadly, just remembering those summers on the Cote d'Azure with Master.}

It seemed a long time before Master entered with Nora. He explained that the Commodore requested that I be denuded of hair from the neck down in order to enhance the effect of the costume. In order to accomplish this, Nora would be taking me to a salon where my legs, underarms, and nether area would be waxed. He said he thought the hair on my arms was sufficiently fair so that part of my body could be spared the wax. He told me that Nora would be taking me and would remain present at all times to assure my safety and to calm me. I was dubious about Nora's ability to empathize or to calm me, but it was not my place to complain, only to obey.

"Thank you Master." Nora then motioned me to follow her. I was worrying about whether she would lead me by the leash and how that might work given my dress, but I was relieved when she simply let me follow her to the car.

We sat silently in the back of the Bentley for an uneventful drive to the salon. Since Nora was my stylist I had not visited any of the local salons in Cannes. This one was certainly upscale. Nora went to receptionist and after a brief conversation, we were led upstairs to the first floor and down a long corridor and finally into a small room with what appeared to be a padded gynecologic table in the middle. Two wine glasses and a carafe were on a small table. A short, plump peasant girl entered the room, curtsied and introduced herself. I don't recall her name, nor do I want to. I would rather not recall any of the details of that afternoon. Actually, perhaps because it was so fresh in my mind at the time, Madame Reage's description of this event is both detailed and correct. The attendant offered us wine but Nora refused for both of us. The attendant that said bashfully, "Madame, could you please disrobe for me," and gestured to a screen behind the table. I had long since lost any sense of modesty, so I simply raised my dress over my head and handed it to Nora. There was a gasp from the Attendent who seemed frightened by the modifications to my body...my rings, and the leash. But, more disturbing to her were the recent cane whelps and crop marks. I tried to calm the poor girl, but she was visibly shaken. No matter what I said she could not stop looking at me with her mouth agape. I tried to reassure her that after the cane and the crop, a little waxing did not frighten me at all. This made things even worse. Her countenance progressed from astonishment through horror and finally disgust. I am not sure why the reaction of the peasant upset me so much, but it did.

I finally just sighed, hopped on the table, put my legs into the stirrups and told her get started and do her job. The remainder of the 3 hours was spent in silence. I was in agony. Although objectively, the pain was probably no worse than a flogging or clamping, unlike those activities there was no sexual excitement accompanying the procedure to deaden the pain...or probably more accurately to distract from the pain. In an event, by the end of the 3 hours on that damned table, I was exhausted and miserable.

Following this horrendous session, Nora escorted me back to the chateau and I was ushered into Master's study. I stood in the erect presentation position, legs apart and hands behind my back grasping my elbow. He looked up from his desk and could see the distress immediately on my face. We rarely needed to speak to convey our emotions to each other. He scowled and gave Nora a withering glance. He then returned his attention to me and commented that the Commander was correct, I was more stunning with my nether lips exposed. I was unsure of what to do and I am sure that Master must have seen my dismay in my face. He motioned for me to come sit on his lap. "You may wrap your arms around me."

This command was unsusual. Gratefully, but tentatively, I moved my hands from their customary place behind my back to behind HIS back. "Thank you for accepting that pain for me." I began to sob, at first with despair, then with release, and then with gratitude as I hugged my Master as he rocked me like a baby, kissing my hair and clasping my head to his chest. I felt safe and loved and therefore content. Once again, I felt, words are failing me at this time....love? security? Non, more like a feeling of grace. Like magic, Master had, figuratively, wiped away my tears.

For the next 24 hours, Master and I were like a vanilla (normal) couple. With the exception that I was wearing no undergarments, had rouge and parfum on my nipples and nether lips, and....yes, I had a chain leash attached to my labial rings and wrapped around my waist [grinning]. Perhaps more fudge ripple than vanilla [wink].

We sat in the back seat of the Bentley and His driver took us Cannes where we had lunch in a seaside café, took a walk (hand in hand) on the promenade and saw a show at the Cinema Museum. In the evening, Master took me to a chamber music concert. The Ravel String Quartet followed by the Debussy String Quartet. It was absolute bliss. The pizzicato second movements of both pieces are rapturous to my ear. Master is a cellist, and I have heard him practicing both pieces so they seem like old friends. Master knew the cellist from the quartet and he joined us for dinner in a private room at the Excelsior Hotel. Talk was of art, music, the fashion world, and a little politics. For all the world we were a "normal" couple deeply in love. Throughout the night I occasionally wondered whether Master would decide to display me to His friend or give me to him for his use (He did not), but these thoughts did not prevent me from enjoying the evening. Que sera sera.

The entire day, Master only touched me to hold my hand, or to put a palm in my back to guide me. Each time, his touch was like an electric shock, going directly to my loins. I was so amorous I was desperately hoping Master would bring me to climax in the car (as he often did) . On the drive back to the chateau, I eyed Master lustfully. Master opened the windows of the car and the cool breeze off the Mediterranean was delightful. Fortunately he then reached under my skirt, felt my moistness and brought me to a sweet, if not spectacular, release. [Thank you, Master!]