The Real Story of O and Sir Stephen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My trainer took my reins and cooed into my ears, "you can do this." The "race" would not be an actual race. It would be too dangerous to have all 3 sulkies race blind simultaneously. So each of us would race against the clock. It was a half mile, or 4 laps (how many furlongs I wondered, ruefully). Fortunately, the contestants would compete in reverse order from the show jumping. So my trainer would know Brandy's time before it was my turn to compete. We would have to beat Brandy's time by at least 7 seconds in order for me to win. Brandy went first and I heard cheering and the announcement of her time, 8:07. Therefore I had to do 8:00 or better. The best I had ever done in practice was 8:20, so I knew had my work cut out for me.

Flicka finished in 10:30 clearly the loser. It was now my turn. I heard the PA system announce the next pony is Tawny, owner Sir Stephen. Scattered applause. I had to trust my trainer completely. I had no idea of the time or of where I was because of my blindness. I pawed the earth and emptied my bladder. Then I heard the horn blow, my reins shook and I was off. I concentrated on my steering. My pace was determined flicks with the buggy whip. Left cheek slow, right cheek speed up. We were a good team. After the first lap I was feeling a bit tired, but still strong. Then two stings to my right cheek. I speeded up accordingly into a full trot. I continued at the pace through the back straight-away. Then one flick to me left cheek to slow me for the turn. I started to stumble and lose my bearing. My trainer tugged on my left labia to straighten me out. The next turn was accomplished smoother and I was into the final straight. Three quick strokes to the right and I broke into a sprint. Trainer continued to beat me trying to get even more speed from me. My legs were burning, my lungs were burning. I could har the crowd cheering. I strained forward and finally trainer pulled up on my reins. I stumbled and fell forward onto the ground. I vomited into my bit, the acrid taste in my mouth causing me to cough and sputter. Groom and trainer rushed to remove my bit and turned me over to avoid aspiration. I felt my head being lifted by powerful hands and Master's voice. I am proud of you. It took me several minutes to catch my breath. Finally I could sit up. Still blind I had no idea what my time had been. I asked Master, "Did I win?" He replied, "You won the race, I am so proud of you." I was happy, but then I realized what he said. I had won the race, but did I win by enough to win the contest. What was my time, Master? "8:02" I lost by one second. I began to cry. I was devastated because I had let Master down, not because of my upcoming punishment.

Once I had composed my self Master said. "You will now be prepared for you punishment. I am truly sorry. You gave it your best." What became clear to me that is was my pride that caused me to lose. I could have done a faster time on the show jumping, but I didn't think anyone could beat me. I deserved my punishment. Pride goeth before a fall. I could hear Brandy being given the winner's cup and her Mistress leading her up to his room. (Brandy, owner Barbara). My contacts were still in, so I was still completely blind. I heard someone say, bring the losers up to the house for their punishment. I was led up the incline and into a door and waited for my fate. All my tack was removed, but my tail and my mittens remained on. I was picked up and laid on my stomach in some sort of box. I was laying on top Flicka, actually, who I assumed was on the bottom due to her third place finish. She was supine, so we were front to front, my head pointed to her toes and vice versa. I felt a tug on rings and a lock was placed through my retaining ring. I could feel Flicka's breath on my nether lips and I realized that my ring had been locked to her nose ring. My attachment was made using the holes for my earrings. Chains were attached to each earlobe and threaded through a whole in Flicka's tail. The chains were pulled tight, thus burying my face into Flicka's crotch. We were thus affixed into a permanent "69" position. My hands were free so I was able to explore my confines a bit. The box was only wide enough for my shoulders. I could feel the texture using my elbows and it felt like lucite. It made sense to me that the spectators would be able to see our agony. Finally, I heard the lid closed and latched. My derriere was pressed down by the lid. So there would be very little movement for us during our confinement. Twelve hours will pass very slowly, I thought.

Suddenly I realized that Flicka had begin to suck and lick my intimately parts. I responded immediately with adjustments of my position to facilitate her machinations. I thought it was only fair to reciprocate and soon we were both squirming under each other's attention.

I could hear the spectators laughing and their drinks sloshing as they watched the show going on in front of them. Dinner was served in the same room and all the while Tawny and Flicka gyrating in front of the audience. I don't know how many times we climaxed but we finally fell asleep in each other's embrace. I awoke to feel a wetness on my lips. Flicka had emptied her bladder. I heard her say, "I am sorry Tawny, I couldn't help it." I told her not to worry and soon I had to reciprocate. Now she was laying in a pool of our urine and soon feces was added to the mix. The stench became unbearable. Flicka had the worst of it, and soon she started to gag and eventually threw up added to the fetidness of our cage. Flicka started crying and pounding the sides of the box. I tried to get her to calm down and began to suck and lick on her. After a few minutes her sobbing turned to groaning and she began responding to my caresses.

In that way we survived the night. After what seemed an eternity, the lid was opened was we were removed from the box. My groom removed my contacts and mittens, washed me in a warm shower and brought me to Master. My tail was the only reminder of week as a pony. There was one final ordeal. O, I must remove your tail now. It will be painful because your tissues will have adhered to the surface. In fact, these tails are meant to be permanent. With tears pouring down my eyes I leaned over the bed, and opened my legs. Master began to manipulate my tail. First spinning it gently to break the adhesions between my tissue and the invader. The tearing flesh was painful, and not at all erotic. However, Master started playing with me down there and astonishingly I lubricated for him and my body responded. As his fingers found the spot I got further aroused and incredibly I needed to ask permission to 'mort. Permission was granted as I was in the thrall of pleasure, Master pulled the tail out. Incredible searing pain. Incredible pleasure. Thank you Master!


Glossery

Apres Ann-MarieAfter Ann Marie

ArrondissementParis is divided into neighborhoods called Arondissement they are numbered, but some also have names

6th ArrondissementArtsy, student neighborhood on the left bank

Avant la VacanceBefore the Vacation

Au contraireTo the contrary

Au NaturalIn the nude

Bien Sur Of courseBon apetiteLiterally good appetite, in English enjoy your meal

Boule MicheSlang for Boulevard St. Michele, the main street on the Left Bank

Ca vasLiterally, that goes, used as that's OK or Its OK

C'est FormidableThat is fabulous

C'est la vieThat's life

C'est un vrai HommeThis is a real man

Coquilles St JacquesGiant Scallops, a French delicassy

Cote D'AzureFrench Riviera

DerriereButt, rear end

DommeWoman dominant

DommageA shame

Ecole de MedecineMedical School

EcoutesListen, Familiar (tu) form

EsclaveSlave

En interierieurInside

EncoreAgain

Encore une foisOne more time

EtAnd

Et aussiAnd also

FormidableGreat, Super, Fantastic

Ile de la CiteAn island in the Seine in the middle of Paris containing Notre Dame

In flagranteIn the act

Je suis desoleLiterally, I am desolated, but common meaning I regret or I am sorry

Je t'aimeI love you (familiar form)

Je vous adoreI adore you (formal form)

Le premier etageThe second floor (In France the first floor is the Rez de chaussee)Les jeux sont faitLiterally the play is made, in English the die is cast

Said by roulette croupiers when no more bets are allowed

Louis le RoiLouis the King

LundiMonday

Ma CherieMy dear, my sweet

Ma mereMy mother

Ma SoeurMy sister

MagnifiqueMagnificent

MaisBut

Mais dommageBut unfortunately

MaitreMaster

MaitresseMistress

Mal ideeBad idea

MamanMom

MerciThank you

Mon chouLiterally, my cabbage, a term of endearment often mother to child

Mon DieuxMy God

MonsieurMister or Sir

'mortOrgasm

Ne t'en fait pasDon't sweat it (familiar form)

OuiYes

Par exampleFor example

Pardonnez-moisPardon me (formal form)

Pas iciNot here

Petit mortOrgasm

Peut-etrePerhaps, maybe

Peut-on 'mortMay one climax

Pied a terreLiterally a foot on the ground, a place in town for the wealthy to stay

Que sera seraWhat will be will be

Qu'il est stupidHe is very stupid

Rara avisLiterally, rare bird. Something rare and unique

Ris de veauSweetbreads

Rive DroitRight bank of the Seine (North Side), Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Major Shopping Streets.

Rive GaucheLeft bank of the Seine, home of the Sorbonne. More artsy, student section

SidereFlabbergasted

S'il vous plaitPlease (formal form)

Sois patienteBe patient (familiar form)

SoumiseSubmissive

Ton oncleyour uncle (familiar form)

TristeSad

ViscomteViscount

Un coup de FoudreA lighting bolt

Vas-yLet's go, go there (Familiar form)