All Comments on 'The Real Thing'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Awesome fucking story! Five stars and a favorite point!

SexyBBWHazeleyesSexyBBWHazeleyesover 1 year ago

So beautiful!! Sexy!!

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008over 1 year ago

Very sexy and hot! On of the best daddy/daughter stories on here. Five Big Stars! Favorited!

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274over 1 year ago

I love your stories! Thank you for sharing 💙

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thats pretty hot

Still wondering on married daughter liked you pulled falls marrage story will come again possibly if so I'll love to wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naughty, yummy, all wet and creamy. I loved it. Fiction is far better than fact.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmmmm Exciting story...!! 5 Stars..!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

Another WOW of a tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories, especially father and daughter. Hoping for more very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The description of her first time with dad was an exact description of what happened with me. It took forever to get my dad's cock all the way inside me. But, when he finally got it in all the way, it was awesome! My pussy was drooling for it, and I don't know how he was able to control himself and not shoot before he hit bottom. My pussy was clamping down on him, craving him. I needed him all the way. I was a 25 year old virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THIS IS TRUELY THE MOST LOVING CAREING STORIE .

LOVE IT

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityabout 1 year ago

Added to favorites. Wish this could be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beyond hot..Love how she totally wants him, and then ends up on top straddling his throbbing potent cock..baby girl is totally in charge now and of course she cheers him on ..Pump hard daddy…she needs a baby…

JT

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Still have to go back to school, girl.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 stars. I love daddy daughter fucking.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she should be kept on while fucking. I've dressed her up in white, black, and lite blue plus a royal blue garterbelt. With nude stockings. Bra and panty sets too and cheerleader outfits of my favorite NFL team.

She seemed to love posing for me, but I never got the look or body language that let me know she wanted more.

To this day I have a pic of her dressed up on one side of my computer screen while watching dirty talking Daddy Daughter porn on the other.

Hopefully someday I'll fuck my dream, but would settle for a great Daddy Daughter fuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...