The Real Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri began slipping her hand up and down her father's cock just the way she'd watched Sara do it, not to mention the dozens of porn videos she'd seen. Her father's moan of approval gave her even more confidence.

"Isn't it better having me do this for you than one of your whores, Dad?"

"Yes, but ... baby, it's so wrong," he groaned weakly, leaning back and watching in awe as his own daughter stroked his massively swollen prick.

"No, Daddy, it's not," the girl frowned, refusing to believe him. "I know you've thought about me doing this, haven't you?"

"Yes, okay, I admit it. I have. But ..."

"But I love you, Daddy. And, ummm, god, I love your cock, too," she giggled. "It's even bigger and nicer than it was in my mind."

Teri kept stroking her father's cock until he started leaking precum out of the head. Once it started it seemed like it was never going to stop. The clear goo dribbled onto the girl's hand and she spread it up and down her dad's pole, making him moan and sigh even more as she stroked his slippery flesh. Her pussy was aching beyond her wildest dreams as she soaked through the crotch of her tiny panties.

With her free hand, she lifted her shirt up above her braless tits. Pert and shapely, Teri's boobs were between a B and C cup, depending on where she got her bras. She wished they were bigger, but the way her father was now staring at them made her feel beautiful.

"It's okay if you wanna feel my titties, Dad. I know you want to. You've thought about it, right?" she said.

"Baby, they're so beautiful," he said, reaching for the beautifully displayed mounds.

He cupped and squeezed his daughter's supple flesh, groaning as she continued stroking his cock. Teri whimpered and cooed when she felt his strong hands fondling her sensitive mounds. He caressed her warm globes with a dazed look in his eye, but he soon caught her nipples between his fingers and gave them a good roll and squeeze.

"Ohhh, Daddy, that feels so good," Teri sighed.

With her pussy leaking harder and growing hotter, she began jacking her father's pole faster, making him gasp and moan deeply while he continued to play with her sensitive nipples.

"Oh baby, don't stop. You're gonna make Daddy cum!" Sam suddenly growled.

Teri couldn't believe her ears. Focusing all her efforts on her father's throbbing cock, she pumped his red hot pole hard and fast. Her pussy felt so hot she thought she might cum just from the excitement of it all. Then Sam grunted hard while jets of cum started spouting up from the head of his cock. The pulses of creamy spunk flew upward and spattered his pretty baby's naked tits, with some of it landing on his own T shirt.

Teri was awestruck to watch her father's cock let loose with flying jets of dad cream. It was the first time she'd ever made a guy cum, plus it was her father. She now had his warm goo dripping over her tits and it felt wonderful.

By the time her dad's dick was drained of its life-giving milk, Teri realized her hand was also spattered with it. Without thinking twice, she finally let go of her dad's cock and put her hand to her mouth. She licked up a drabble of his cum. She expected it to taste stronger, but it was just a little bit tangy and she loved it mainly because she had just made it come out of her father's big sex rod.

"Mmmm, your stuff tastes so good, Dad," she said. "But next time I want you to squirt it down here."

Then she pulled the top of her panties down to reveal her freshly shaven pussy mound. Her father was staring at the soft, silken treasure in his daughter's panties. Teri giggled softly as he looked like he was seeing a girl's pussy for the first time, even though he must've seen dozens and dozens of them. She wanted hers to be something special to him, and the look on his face told her it was.

"We can never go that far, darling," he told her. "I shouldn't have let you touch me like you just did, but ... it felt so good, baby, please forgive me."

"There's nothing to forgive. I loved it and I love you. I wish you'd feel how wet it makes me just stroking you. Daddy, I feel so hot right now I think I'm gonna combust."

With a slight groan of frustration, Sam pulled his daughter into his arms and held her close with her back up against him. He kissed her neck and slipped one hand under her shirt to fondle her tits while the other slid down into her panties. Teri gasped deeply when she felt his fingers explore her sodden slit. He groaned again as he discovered the heat and dripping moisture between her firm, young thighs.

Teri smiled to herself as she thought her father was not the kind of guy to have his pleasure and then just leave a girl hanging. Not even if she was his very own daughter. But then she couldn't concentrate on anything but the pleasure of his highly experienced fingers exploring her slick pussy. She got up on his lap on top of his stool, with her legs draping over the outside of his. He pushed his knees wider apart to bring her legs open wider, too, while his fingers took full advantage of the extra room to please and explore her dripping slit.

Teri moaned deeply while her father stroked her slippery sex lips and focused plenty of attention on her swollen clit. The hand under her shirt went back and forth between each of her tits as he massaged them and tweezed her rigid nipples. He clutched her close to his much larger body, keeping his lips against her neck. She felt his hot breath on her skin between his kisses.

Her father's fingers were driving Teri crazy with pleasure. Her hips were rocking as she tried her best to fuck back at his searching fingers, crying out with excitement when he finally pushed two of them into her welcoming hole. With him clutching her to him so tightly, she felt like he was taking possession of her, and yet she had always been his more than he ever knew.

"Make me cum, Daddy," she huffed breathlessly. "Oh god, please make me cum."

"You're so beautiful, baby," he grumbled. "So perfect. Are you sure you wanna cum for Daddy, sweetheart?"

Teri was surprised to hear herself growl in frustration as her body ached for more and more. "Daddy! Yes! Your baby girl needs to cum so bad. Just for you, always for you!"

"Fuck," Sam groaned, close to his daughter's ear.

The rush of warm breath and the rumbly sound of her father's voice reverberated through Teri's entire body. Then her arousal spiked through the roof when she felt his cock growing hard against her ass squirming in his lap. How could he even do that, she wondered? He fucked some girl last night, then jerked off again when he came home, and then she herself had just jerked him off right there less than five minutes ago. None of Sara's college boys ever did that. Teri then knew her father's desire for her was more intense than ever. She had to have the only man who desired her that much. God, how she needed to feel his cock plowing into her dripping cunt.

But now, Teri's body was shaking and shivering all over her father's lap. His fingers were plunging in and out of her slippery tunnel while he gripped her by one tit and held her so tight it felt like he'd never let go. She let out a long, throaty moan while the explosive waves of sheer ecstasy tore through her perky, young body.

"Fuck, Daddy, fuck!" she cried. "I'm -- I'm -- CUMMING!"

It seemed like an hour before the girl's body finally stopped shaking. She was dazed and breathless, and she could feel her father's cock, still so hard and straining against her ass. But there was also a warm, wet feeling soaking through his briefs and into her panties. When she slipped off his lap and looked at his crotch she realized her dad had cum yet again just from her ass grinding all over his huge shaft. When she looked at his face his expression was different. His worried frown was gone. He looked calm. He looked ... happy.

Teri stepped in close between her father's still open legs. He put his arms around her and kissed her lips, light and brief. Teri tried to slip her tongue into his mouth but he was too quick for her.

"I love you so much, baby," he said. "And this was beyond amazing, but it's much further than we ever should've gone. I'm sorry. It's all my fault."

"Don't be sorry about making me feel better than I ever have in my life. I love you, too, Dad. Don't you want me? Aren't I pretty enough?"

"Oh, honey, you're the most beautiful girl in my whole life!" he insisted. "But I don't have to tell you how wrong this is."

Teri frowned. She was going to have to find a way to convince her dad that they belonged together. Deep down, he had to know already. He just needed to know his daughter needed him even more.

Sam went upstairs and took a long shower after the breakfast incident. He nearly jerked off yet again, but it seemed like a bad idea. Later, he sent a text to Piper, the girl he'd been fucking the night before, to see if she wanted to get together again. It was better to indulge his fantasies with someone safe. If he let things go any further with Teri then he was risking their whole relationship. It was so wrong, for one thing. And for another, what if she regretted it afterwards? Could she end up hating her own dad for the rest of her life? Probably not, but how could things ever be the same between them?

Hours went by before Piper replied to Sam's text. She said she would love to see him again but she couldn't for a few more days, leaving Sam in a frustrating situation. All that day, his beautiful daughter had been walking around the house in a scant pair of booty shorts and a clinging tank top without a bra underneath. It seemed as if her nipples were constantly hard, and the sight of her made his pulse race the way no other girl ever could. Teri was just so damn pretty, and that body was so young and perky. And the worst part of all was that her father was in love with her. He didn't know how such a thing ever happened to him, but there was no denying his desire for the girl he'd loved since her first day on Earth.

Teri was making it impossible for him. He couldn't stop thinking about the way she made him feel when she stroked his cock and then even tasted his cum. And the way she felt against his body when he had his fingers inside her. Her pussy felt like the tightest, creamiest thing he'd ever touched. None of the girls he slept with could hold a candle to her, and that was his biggest problem of all.

All that day, Teri had a sly smile on her face, too. Sam could tell his daughter was pleased with herself for making him cum. His lack of self-control had only encouraged her to expect more to happen between them, and he was in serious doubt about getting through the rest of the summer without giving in to his most forbidden instincts. For that matter, he was in serious doubt about getting through the rest of the day. Teri was dressed like a wet dream and moving like a girl in a porn video. Sam didn't know how much more he could take.

By the early part of the afternoon, Sam went into the extra room where he had some exercise equipment, having decided to try working off his frustrations with weights and ab crunches. After a while, he worked up a good sweat and his brain was finally beginning to clear of those thoughts he shouldn't be having about his pretty daughter. But that was about the time Teri came in to join him. He thought she would exercise with him for a while, which wasn't unusual, but instead she sat on a nearby bench in those skin tight shorts with her thighs open far enough to show off her camel toe. In her tank top, without a bra underneath, her perfectly conical tits were too much to ignore.

Sam set his weights on the floor and sat up, facing his irresistible girl.

"Dad, aren't we even gonna talk about this morning?" she asked point blank.

Her father sighed deeply. He didn't want to talk about it, but he knew it would be worse to try pretending it never happened. But how was he supposed to talk to her about that sensitive a subject when she was dressed especially to tease him? And it was working. He couldn't look at her without feeling pulses of warmth in his cock, and it seemed like her nipples were growing thicker as she sat in front of him.

"Okay, honey, you're right. It's something we should talk about," he admitted.

"Good, because I'm kinda thinking it was just the beginning of something really amazing. I know you're feeling guilty, but you don't have to. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. So far, anyway," she giggled.

Sam took a breath. "It was for me, too, sweetie. But," he paused, "it was still something that shouldn't have happened. It was a beautiful expression of love, even though we lost our heads and expressed ourselves the wrong way for dads and daughters."

"But geeze, Dad, we can't be the only ones!"

"I know," he nodded in agreement. "But that doesn't make it okay. Someday you're gonna meet some nice, young guy and fall head over heels in love. Maybe even get married and have kids of your own. I'd hate myself if I ever did anything to ruin that."

Teri heaved an exasperated sigh that pushed her perky tits outward. "Hmm, I wasn't going to tell you about this, but I got quite an education about guys at school this year."

Sam looked at her, concerned.

"Oh geeze, Dad, I didn't screw anyone!" she exclaimed. "Not after the stuff I saw."

"I was in college once, too," Sam said. "I know things can happen that parents don't want to think about."

"Well, don't worry, Daddy. They didn't happen to me. Just my roommate, Sara."

Sam waited for Teri to go on after a meaningful pause. "She had lots of guys in our room, and she didn't care if I was there or not. I saw pretty much everything they did. Sometimes they'd cover up with a blanket, but lots of times they didn't. I think she and some of the guys liked it with someone watching."

Sam's cock started getting hard.

"I could see her sucking their dicks a bunch of times. And then lots of times I even saw them going in and out of her while she had her legs open. She never even cared how much noise they made."

Sam's cock was jutting down the leg of his sweatpants, fully engorged as he listened to his daughter talk about her horny roommate. It was the wrong reaction for a loving, protective father to have, but listening to her talk about it in the outfit she was wearing was more than he could take.

"Why didn't you just leave the room?" Sam asked in a croaky voice.

"Cuz I liked it," the girl admitted shyly, briefly looking down. "It made me wet, Dad. I, umm, fingered my pussy under my blanket. They could tell what I was doing but I didn't care."

Sam gave his cock a quick squeeze, not caring that his daughter could see him touch himself. It wasn't right, but it sure wasn't as bad as what they did in the kitchen that morning.

"And the other thing," Teri continued, "was that I wanted to learn everything I could about sex. It was kinda like having a live sex manual," she snickered. "I watched her give blowjobs and handjobs. And I got to see guys fuck in a bunch of different ways. She really liked it when they pumped her from behind."

Sam was stunned, and easily as horny as he was when Teri was jerking him. But he was curious about something, too. "Baby, if it got you so aroused, then why didn't you end up finding a boy for yourself?"

"I don't want a boy, Daddy. I want a man. Those guys never even hugged or kissed Sara once they squirted. They'd get off and leave as soon as they could, not that Sara ever minded. I might've been watching them, but it was you I was thinking about when I fingered myself. You're so much more than them in every way. I love you, Dad. And I love you that special way, in case you haven't noticed."

Sam would've been more shocked if he hadn't already let his daughter jerk him off in the kitchen a few hours earlier. But he was also overjoyed to hear that his baby girl hadn't spent her year spreading her legs for college boys who'd never treat his princess the way she deserved. That was a dangerous thing to think about, though, since it only reminded him how silky and creamy her pussy channel had felt when he pushed his fingers inside her and made her cum that morning. His cock strained at his sweatpants, throbbing at the amazing memory.

And while his daughter had spent so many nights of her school year witnessing her roommate's sexual exploits, he'd been seeking girls with daddy issues who reminded him of her. The fact that he loved her like the sweetest, prettiest young woman he'd ever known was nothing new, but the girls he'd been fucking were supposed to keep him from wanting Teri, his only real daughter. Before he realized what was happening, he discovered himself staring at the pert nipple erections denting her top.

"I love you just the same way," he admitted aloud, not that it was much of a secret anyway. "But I'm your father."

"Exactly," she agreed. "That's what makes it so perfect. Can you really look me in the eye and say you'd rather see me in a relationship with some jerk who's never gonna love me as much as you do?"

Sam noticed his daughter's eyes lower to the enormous bulge his cock was making in his sweats. He put his hand over it, supposedly to cover it, but found himself giving his shaft a badly needed squeeze or three.

"What if you end up thinking of me as a dirty old man?"

"Oh, Dad, you're not even close to being old. And the dirty part? I'm totally good with that as long as it's with me and not those cheap sluts you go out with."

Teri chuckled briefly, and she was smiling. Her father didn't know how much longer he could just sit there looking at how perfect she was and pretending he was "hiding" his hard on with his hand. He was thinking of how to make a smooth escape when his daughter got up and walked over to where he was sitting on his bench. She sat right down on his lap, straddling his waist and facing him, putting her arms around his neck.

"This morning was the best I ever felt in my life, Dad," she confessed with a sigh. "I felt so safe with you holding me. And I never felt anyone loving me like that, either. I'll never find that with someone else. I don't even want to try."

The way Teri was sitting astride her father's lap brought her barely clad pussy so close to his ragingly aroused cock. Her ass cheek was pressing down on his shaft as it poked down the leg of his sweats. When he looked into his daughter's beautiful, brown eyes he saw a look of determination. He'd seen that look at certain times over the years. When Teri knew there was something she really wanted she was relentless. And after hearing the torrid tale of her roommate's indiscrete behavior all year, Sam couldn't help understand how much his daughter's sexual needs had been building up over all that time.

The other thing that Sam realized now was that the girls he'd been screwing the past year or two were just surrogates for his real baby girl. Nothing but pale imitations of the amazing creature now sitting on his lap. He put his arms around her hugged her closer.

"I'll always make sure you're safe, no matter what," he said. "But honey, you're supposed to meet some really nice guy who loves you so you can have a happy life."

"I already have all that, Dad. All except one last thing, which I really really need badly."

Sam was afraid to ask what the last part was, but Teri had a devious twinkle in her eye he'd never seen before. He was just fully taking in what a special woman a year at college had turned her into.

"Your cock inside me," she answered his tacit question for him. She whispered it to him as if there was someone else in the room she didn't want to hear.

Sam's cock raged with pulsing throbs at the sound of his daughter's explicit words. Did she know how much he loved a hot, young girl with a dirty mouth? Had she overheard more than he thought through his bedroom door? She had to know the effect the way she was talking had on him, and even worse, he was rapidly getting to the point where he didn't want to discourage her.