The Real Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm your father," he said without conviction.

Teri grinned. "Daddy, there's something else I should tell you about Sara. She would call her dad every night, even after she was fucking some boy. They'd talk forever, and she always had her fingers in her pussy before the end of the conversation. I don't think he knew because she was always telling him about school or whatever. And she thought I was asleep by then, but I could hear everything and after a while a roommate knows when the other girl is fingering her pussy under the blanket."

Sam looked at his daughter and felt his cock pulsing against the downward press of her ass. "Uh, sweetie, when we talked on the phone from school, did you ever ..."

Teri just grinned brightly and nodded. Sam cupped her semi-thick ass cheeks in each of his hands. She let out a little mewling sound of approval at his groping touch. He kept staring at the defiantly naughty smile on her face as he thought of her touching her pussy when he called her at school. He decided to tell her the truth about something he thought he would've kept hidden forever.

"Baby," he started, then paused, "I was doing the same thing."

"You mean ...?"

"Yes, princess. I touched my cock when we were talking."

"Oh god, I wish I knew," she frowned.

"You were never supposed to."

"Well, it's too late to say you don't want me, Dad."

"Baby, I've always wanted you. It's just ..."

"Yeah. You're my dad. And that's what makes it so perfect," she giggled. Then she deftly pulled her top off over her head, revealing her fully naked tits to the man in her life.

"When did my sweet little princess turn into such a bad little girl?" he asked as he cupped her titties in his hands. They felt so firm and warm, and the brush of his thumbs over her nipples brought yummy moans from her delectable mouth.

"Ohhhh, Daddy," she sighed. "How can love ever be bad?"

"When it's us, sweetheart. This is sooooo bad," he groaned, leaning down to suck on one of his baby's swollen, pink nipples.

Teri moaned when her father's lips encircled her nub. She rocked her hips, trying to grind her lycra clad pussy along the shaft of his cock. The feel of his erection under her along with his hands and mouth hungrily devouring her perky tits was making her slit soak a rapidly growing stain in the crotch of her shorts.

Sam was growing more and more intoxicated on the sweet taste of his daughter's sensitive nipples. The girl's tits were so perfect, he thought as he suckled and fondled them. So smooth, so warm and firm. They weren't too big and not too small. Just right for his hands and mouth, and the sound of her gasping sighs as he worshipped them made his cock feel like an iron bar. But he finally lifted his face back to hers and just stared at her while she stared back. They looked at each other with undeniably mutual need.

Sam wanted to kiss her more than any girl before her, and yet that seemed even more taboo than sucking her tits. But there was no more resisting that burning fire in her pretty eyes. He took her face in his hands and pulled her in, instantly kissing her supple mouth while her lips parted to welcome his tongue. The kiss was immediately deep and filled with needful passion. Sam couldn't explain it, but sharing that searing soul kiss with his daughter somehow felt more incestuous than fondling her tits or fingering her pussy. Yet at the same time, he was kissing a girl he loved with every ounce of his soul, the most beautiful young creature he could ever lay eyes upon.

Teri whimpered happily into her father's mouth, letting her tongue swirl and dance with his. In her excitement, she ground her pussy harder onto his rock hard shank. His hands plunged into the back of her shorts while they made out, squeezing the pert, bubble-shaped cheeks of her young ass. After this went on for as long as the loving couple could take it, Teri stood up directly in front of her dad.

Sam reached for his daughter's tight, stretchy shorts and pulled them down over her hips, revealing that peach-smooth pussy he'd had his fingers in just a few hours before. But this was a completely different view of his baby girl's sex mound. Her pussy formed a perfect, pouty V between her thighs, and once she stepped out of her shorts and planted her feet apart, he could see the swollen state of her cunt lips.

Teri put her hands down to frame her pussy for her father's viewing pleasure. "This is all yours, Dad," she said, nearly out of breath with excitement. "My pussy belongs to you. It always has because you're the only one who deserves it. You're the one who can have it anytime and any way you want."

Sam gripped his daughter's ass again and leaned in to kiss her bare pussy. He loved the way she sighed when his lips touched her mound. But then he stopped to pull off his T shirt. When he stood up to get rid of his sweatpants, Teri wanted to do the honors herself. It wasn't like it was the first time she was going to reveal her father's aroused cock, but everything was changing in such a short period of time. She knelt in front of him and yanked them down so he could step out of them. He wasn't wearing anything else underneath, and his fat, rigid cock sprang up in her delighted face.

"I love you, Daddy," she said, taking his solid shaft into her dainty hand. "And I love this big, beautiful cock. Now I wanna show you something I learned from watching Sara. But this is the first time I've ever done it."

Sam was stunned as he watched his smiling daughter open her mouth and eagerly take the first couple inches of his cock between her lips. She made a yummy sound like she was licking an ice cream cone. Her dad was amazed at her natural ease as she sucked and stroked his long rod. The pleasure was like nothing he ever felt before, certainly driven higher by the fact that was his own baby girl's pretty mouth slipping back and forth on his throbbing pole. She fondled his balls with the other hand while he realized she must have had plenty of chances to watch her roommate suck cock to have learned how to do it so well. Then again, some girls were just naturals, and Sam liked to think his daughter was one of them.

Teri was thorough and patient as she sucked and fondled her daddy's throbbing dick. She seemed to love exploring the shape and ridge of his head with her lips and tongue, making her man moan as she did. Every once in a while she'd try taking too much or let her teeth scrape his flesh, but she always compensated quickly and got back to sucking and stroking his imposing bone as impressively as any of the more experienced girls he'd been fucking before her.

Sam became so lost in the pleasure of his princess serving his cock like she was born for it that he soon realized his pleasure was rising to the point where he needed to cum. He didn't really mean for his load to pour into her sucking mouth, but that's exactly what happened.

"Baby, oh baby, fuck, Daddy's gonna cum!" he growled desperately.

Teri moved her hands to his ass, holding him close so he wouldn't do anything silly like pull his dick out of her mouth before cumming. She sucked harder and faster, letting him know she wanted his manly essence spurting across her tongue. Sam cried out even louder as he grabbed his baby girl's head and pumped his shaft into her mouth while his baby sauce exploded out the length of his throbbing stalk.

"Baby! Fuck!" he shouted.

Teri kept sucking his spurting meat until the flow of cum subsided. Reluctantly, she released his cock from between her lips and looked up at him with a smile.

"Oh, Dad, you have no idea how many times I've dreamed of doing that, but it was so much better than I ever thought."

Freshly spent, Sam sat back down on the bench. "That was amazing, princess," he told her.

"I'm so happy you liked it, Daddy," the girl said, beaming with pride. "And you can have me suck you anytime you want now."

Sam couldn't help smiling. The girl was already trying to spoil him. He decided right then and there that she deserved to be spoiled too. Lying back on his bench, he told her to straddle his head so she could squat and lower her wet pussy to his mouth. Giggling with excitement, Teri followed her father's directions to the letter and Sam felt his pulse race as he watched that young, wet pussy split apart as it came closer to his mouth.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhhhh, Daddyyyyyyy," she mewled like a kitten the moment his tongue first explored her drooling snatch.

Sam's hands were exploring the girl's legs and ass at the same time. He lapped thirstily at her slippery lips and hole while she moaned and rocked her hips. His baby's sex hole tasted sweet and tangy all at once and he licked at her lips and clit for a long time before driving his tongue up into her hole. Her moans came to his ears like the sweetest music while she made the slightest up and down grinding motion, riding his tongue like a small cock.

Teri whimpered and moaned as her father's tongue slathered every dip and fold of her luscious flower. Her movements were becoming more jerky as her pleasure mounted so he clutched her ass firmly, holding her in place while he suckled her clit.

"Fuck, Dad, fuck!" she yowled, grinding her clit into his mouth.

Sam sucked her throbbing little pearl and teased her asshole with the tip of a finger until her precious, young body was suddenly shivering to the pleasure cresting inside her. He sucked and lapped at the girl's flowing juices, savoring the sweet champagne of her orgasm. By the time Teri's body finished shaking, Sam's cock was already completely swollen with excitement again.

"Oh god, Dad, now I see how you make those girls scream in your bedroom at night."

Sam smiled at her, knowing there would only be one, special girl making noise in his bedroom from now on. He caught her looking back to find that his cock was fully engorged. She looked back at him with a happy grin.

"There's something else I wanna show you that I learned from watching Sara," she said coyly.

Moving backward until she was straddling his hips, Teri reached between her legs and held her dad's prick in an upright position. She stroked him a couple of times, but then she lowered herself like she did onto his face, except this time her slit squeezed over the rounded dome of his pole. She whimpered and moaned as she mashed her wet sheath onto her father's meat, gradually sinking down by fractions of an inch.

"Daddy, fuck!" she moaned. "It feels so thick. I don't know if I can take it all."

"You're doing it just right, baby girl. Don't worry, you're so tight, but you're gonna have all of Daddy's prick inside you before you know it."

Teri kept sinking and sinking, lower and lower, onto her father's throbbing prick. She gasped out loud when she hit bottom, realizing she now had the entire length and girth of his man staff plugging her hot cunt.

"Good girl," her father moaned, running his hands all over her beautifully naked body. "You got it all inside you, baby. Go ahead and ride your father's cock. You're Daddy's woman now, and your pussy feels better than anything in the world."

With Sam feeling the girl's puffy tits, Teri braced herself with her hands on the man's chest and began rocking her pussy up and down his shaft the way she'd watched Sara fuck at least half a dozen different guys. But none of them had cocks as big as her dad's. She'd never felt so deliciously full before while her father couldn't believe the insanely tight heat of her pussy's grip on his rod.

Teri began to rock her hips, bringing her velvety sheath up and down Sam's pole in a steady rhythm. It sounded like the breath was rushing out of her body every time she plunged down. Her father grunted in time with her breathy exhalations. He realized his girl must've been paying very close attention to everything her roommate had been doing because she was riding his cock like she'd been doing it for years. Yet the snug hold of her pussy felt so tight he had no doubt in his mind that his was the first cock to fill her succulent hole.

"That's right, baby, ride it just like that. You're doing it so good," he groaned. "Ohhh, fuck, Daddy loves you so much!"

Between the handjob and blowjob his girl had already given him, Sam felt like his cock was going to stay hard all day. The suck and plunge of his daughter's pussy was making him throb, but he was able to relax and savor the delirious sensations. And the longer Teri rode up and down her dad's man stalk the more comfortable she became with her position. She lifted her hands off his chest and rode him using the sheer strength of her supple, young thighs.

Sam released her tits from his grasp so he could watch them bounce enticingly as Teri rose and fell on his stick. He didn't know how long she kept riding him, but she started having climaxes every few minutes. She had at least four in a row where she cried out in a strangled voice with her body shivering the same way it had when he fingered her earlier. Except the orgasms she was having on top of his cock were longer and more intense. Each time, she grimaced and cried like it was the first orgasm of her life.

He finally reached between her parted legs and rubbed her clit with his thumb, sending her into her most powerful, body-rocking orgasm of all. Even her inner sheath was rocked with shudders that milked her daddy's boner so hard he couldn't hold his spunk anymore.

"Daddy's gonna cum!" he growled.

"In me! Do it inside me! Gimme your cum, Dad! Pump it hard and deep!" his daughter shrieked despite fighting to catch her breath.

Teri's naughty mouth did as much to push her father over the edge as her hot, clasping pussy hole. It felt like his whole body lit up with electricity as he let go and felt the dizzying jolts of man spunk shoot up his cock shaft and deeply into his baby girl's hole. Both father and daughter were gasping heavily, both grinding their sweaty bodies into each other until their mutual explosion finally subsided.

Teri fell forward onto her father's body, her perky tits squishing between them. Sam couldn't remember the last time he'd cum that hard, if ever. He hugged his pretty baby to him securely, and when they finally caught their breath they started kissing again. Their kisses were more relaxed this time, but just as deep and loving.

"Oh, Daddy, I can't believe it finally happened. I love you so much," the girl sighed.

"I love you, too, angel."

Father and daughter lay together naked for a long time, savoring the beautiful afterglow of loving each other. Sam wouldn't have believed his sweet Teri was so hot and naughty if he hadn't experienced it first-hand.

The entire rest of the day was like a blur compared to the two, life-changing moments Sam and Teri had shared. They didn't say anything about it, but there were very few times that they weren't in each other's company. The new closeness between them was something they both felt to the core. There was an air of giddy happiness they both felt, and they were already treating each other more like a couple than father and daughter.

But when nighttime came around, Teri went to her own room out of habit. Sam went to his room and realized it didn't feel right to be there all by himself. He went directly to Teri's room to find her getting ready for bed. She was only wearing panties and hadn't slipped on one of the oversized T shirts she liked for sleeping. She stopped what she was doing and faced her father with a curious smile, her naked tits fully exposed to his admiring eyes. He approached her and took her by the hand, leading her out of the room.

"Where are you taking me, Dad?" she asked.

"To our bedroom, sweetheart."

"Our bedroom?"

Sam just smiled at his topless daughter and led her into the master bedroom. He sat on the bed, still holding her hand as she stood before him with her delectable tits level with his face. He gave each of her swollen nipples a kiss and then looked up at her face. She looked happy in a way he never imagined seeing her.

"Yes, baby, our bedroom. Unless you've been having second thoughts about what we've done and changed your mind."

"Oh, no, Dad," she said, quickly straddling his lap with her knees on the bed. "You make me happier than I've ever been."

"I'm glad, angel, because I love you so much I don't know how I ever thought we could live without each other."

Teri felt so happy and excited she kissed her father like the lover she always knew she needed. They fell backward together, their tongues dueling inside their hungry mouths. Nothing made her happier than knowing her dad wouldn't be seeing any of his younger sluts anymore. He had her now, and what could be better than the real thing?