The Real Thing Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5: New Pleasures.
771 words
3.4
8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had another date with Matt. We had a few drinks and headed to his car. We had sex just like the first time. I couldn't get enough of his hard cock. And when we left I came up with an idea to satisfy hubby.

A few nights later we were together in bed and he asked if we could have sex. I told him no but I started to touch his penis and told him I'd give him a handjob. As I stroked up with two fingers - it felt like a boys penis compared to Matt - I spoke quietly into his ear.

"Hun, I won't be seeing Matt for another few months but when I do I'd like you to watch through our security camera. The one in the garage."

"Do you really want that?" His breathing was intense and I could tell he was going to climax soon.

"Yes I want you to be able to enjoy seeing me pleasured by a real cock." That was all I needed to say and he came all over his stomach. He cleaned up and we went to sleep.

When the next few months came I set a date with Matt when I knew the kids were away for the night. Hubby helped me pick out a nice dress and I gave him a kiss as I was leaving.

"Don't cum until I'm back and you can see us. I'm not sure I'll do this again in front of the camera so enjoy it. If you can hold off from cumming I'll give you a treat when I get upstairs.

After a few drinks we headed to Matt's Tahoe. "Hey, " I said. "Follow me back to my house."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to do something a little different."

He followed me back and when we pulled into the driveway I could see the light on in our bedroom. I started to get wet thinking about putting on a show for hubby. The garage doors were open and it was a warm night. I turned the dim light on and he followed me. Our neighbors were very close so I shut the garage door.

As soon as the door shut Matt reached for me but I held up my hand and said just one second. I then bent over a table we had set up in the garage and lifted my dress exposing my ass. He dropped his pants and moved my thong and without warning I felt a jolt of pain and immense pleasure as his cock entered me. I moaned so loudly. His hands grabbed my hips firmly and he began pounding me. My arms were stretched in front of me and my eyes were closed and I started to scream in pleasure. I could feel my clit exposed and his hand reached under and rubbed it as he kept pounding into me. His other hand slapped my ass cheeks and I began feeling that wave of an orgasm, and then I heard him say "Oh my god I'm going to cum" and he pulled out of me quickly and shot his cum all over my ass and thong.

We both stayed frozen in the same position for a minute to catch our breath. I got up to pull my dress down and I quickly glanced up at the security camera with a grin.

Matt immediately left and I went upstairs to find hubby. I jumped into bed and gave him a hug and kisses. "So, did you cum?"

"Not yet, you said I could have something if I waited."

"Yes you can, if you want it." I sat back in the pillows and took off my thong and spread my legs. "I want your tongue before I shower. I'm sore down there. Please?"

He immediately put his head between my legs and his tongue felt amazing and loving. I knew he could taste all the wetness from sex and I knew he loved it. He stroked his penis and after I had a leg shaking climax he came into his hand. We hugged again and told each other how much we loved each other. We had almost entirely stopped having sex but i made sure he was able to climax once or twice a week and he now eagerly licked me in place of sex. We both knew I wouldn't see Matt again for at least a few months, but hubby said to me one night that although the camera was perfect, he could not hear us. This gave me another idea.

To be continued...