The Real Thing Ch. 04

Story Info
Better Sex, Better Marriage.
2k words
3.24
9.6k
20
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Better Sex, Better Marriage

I texted with Matt briefly over the next month but it was most just saying hello and finding a time to meet up again for a drink.

During that month, Hubby was extra attentive and helpful around the house. I thought it was just my imagination but the kids noticed it too. He was just very loving and affectionate. I was enjoying every bit of it and it made us feel closer.

Toward the end of the month we were at our special bar having drinks and dinner without the kids and I asked him what had changed.

"I think I have gotten a little jealous about your new friend and I just feel this urge to show you I love you everyday and be a great husband."

"Hun, that's sweet. But do you want me to stop? I don't want you to feel any insecurity about us. I would never leave you, I love us."

"No, I don't want you to stop hanging out with your friend. I could use a little 'attention' tonight though. We haven't had sex for a long time and I'm feeling needy."

"Ok hun. I don't know about tonight but how about tomorrow night? The kids are away, and... my friend texted me to meet up for a drink." His eyes lit up but he tried to hide it. We made the plan.

The following day, once again, I felt butterflies. I just wasn't sure if I could do anymore than what happened, and also I don't even know where we'd go if we did. All of these thoughts were in my head. But despite all the thoughts, I was getting hornier and more frisky through the day waiting for our little date.

Once the kids had left for their sleepovers, I asked hubby if he wanted to join me for an afternoon cocktail on our sun porch. We poured sangria and he asked, "what are you wearing tonight?" I replied, "not sure hun. What do you think?" He stayed silent and then suggested I try on a few things. "Oooh" I said, "this sounds fun!"

We moved to the bedroom and I went into our bathroom with a few outfits. He sat in our chair having his drink. First I came out with a nice pair of jeans and a blouse. He liked it but I felt it was too warm outside for jeans. I changed and came out of the bathroom and his mouth dropped open. I put on a plunging neck waist dress with drawstrings. It showed much of my legs but also my breasts. I laughed at hubby's reaction. "Haven't seen me wear something like this in a while?" He laughed. "No, but it's perfect." I walked over and I placed my hand down into his pants. I grabbed his pencil dick with two fingers and stroked. Then I whispered into his ear: "i bought this for my friend. If you're lucky I'll let you see the thong I'm wearing later tonight." He moaned and I said "that's enough for now. Wait for me tonight, don't cum ok?" He reluctantly said yes. And I gave him a long kiss. I took a shower, put the outfit back on and left to meet Matt.

We chose a different pub this time—one that was smaller and more discreet. He looked hot as ever, this time wearing just a white polo shirt. His arms seemed even more defined. This time we sat closer, touched a little more. His eyes were constantly glancing at my breasts. After our second drink he said, "you are looking so hot tonight. And I think we need to go to my Tahoe again." I didn't say anything but before I could answer he put his drink down, stood up and leaned over and whispered into my ear: "finish your drink and meet me at my car. I want to fuck you." Every part of my body felt on fire. He slowly walked out and I followed but nearly stumbled getting up from the table. I walked to his car and saw that he was already in the drivers seat. I opened the passenger door and got in.

It was very dark. The street lights didn't cover where he had parked. Before I could say anything he leaned over to me and gently placed his hand under my dress and felt my thighs. His hands slowly moved up and he rubbed my clit over my underwear. I sighed and leaned back into the seat to open my legs more for him. I held his arm and rubbed his muscles while I moaned.

He suddenly stopped and sat back into his seat. He pushed the seat as far back as it could go. He zipped down his pants and pulled out his hard cock. I hadn't seen such a sexy looking cock since college. I couldn't take my eyes off of it but I could see in my peripheral he was waiting for me. I slowly moved to his seat and wrapped my mouth around it and gently swirled my tongue. It had been years since I had given a blowjob but it was a complete turn on and my mouth made him moan deeply. His cock filled my mouth.

He gently pulled my head up and my mouth was dripping with saliva and his precum. I mounted him in his seat. It wasn't comfortable but I didn't care. He pulled me close to him by the neck and I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips but he didn't. I am glad he didn't. His hands grabbed my ass and he lifted me up and I quickly moved my underwear aside. He put two fingers in me and I opened my dress wider exposing my tits and hard nipples. I'd never been as wet as I was and he could sense that, so he pulled his fingers away and lifted me slightly higher. He slowly let me down and his cock entered me. I nearly screamed "oh my god." It felt so thick inside of me. After it was all the way in I rocked forward. I moved my ass up high and I could still feel all of his cock stretching me. I rocked back to make it feel deeper. I rocked forward faster and now Matt was moaning and he had his eyes closed. I started going faster. It felt so good and I realized I had forgotten how good raw sex could feel. Something about his size spread my lips enough to expose my clit and I was suddenly feeling a wave of orgasm I had never felt. I started grinding and gyrating and my legs started shaking uncontrollably. "Oh, Matt...FUCK!" I came right then and I was shaking and breathing so fast I thought I was going to pass out. My eyes watered.

His hands pulled my hair out of my face and he began pushing his hips into me. I was so worn out but even with a little pain it felt intensely good. And almost new...like I hadn't felt in years. He started going harder. He grabbed me by my hips and almost angrily pushed me on his cock and I could feel it going so deep inside of me. He went faster and harder and I yelled out a whimper from the force and also the pleasure and right then he lifted my ass as high as he could - his cum shot all over my ass and thighs. He dropped me back on his lap and I quickly moved back to my seat...still nearly breathless.

I fixed my dress and sat there staring out into the parking lot. "Matt, that was fucking incredible." He pulled his seat back into place and buckled his pants. "Yes, it was. I love your pussy." He then opened his door and walked around to open mine. He walked me back to my car and we hugged lightly and I drove home. I felt as though I had taken some powerful drugs the entire way home. The high was impossible to explains and all of my body felt hypersensitive.

It wasn't until I pulled into the driveway that I went back to thinking about Hubby. I missed him deeply in that moment and wanted his assurance that he loved me and that I wasn't a bad person. He was waiting for me and we said hello and quickly went up stairs. I jumped into the shower and washed everything thoroughly. When I crawled into bed he gave me a long hug and held me. We told each other how much we loved each other. I was exhausted but I knew that hubby deserved to know.

I started to rub his penis with two fingers. "Hun?"

"Mmm..ya?"

"Remember we talked about what you would be ok with and what you wouldn't be ok with?" He was very hard. "Well we did everything you said was ok and we didn't do anything we agreed not to do."

"So, no kissing?"

"No kissing. But hun... I let him fuck me for a few minutes, and his cock was perfect for me. I even..." suddenly Hubby came all over my hand and his stomach. Despite being a small he could release more cum than I'd ever seen. We hugged tightly and I kept massaging his penis until it was soft again. I started to fall asleep in his arms when he said "can you tell me more? Please?"

"No, hun....but I will soon. I told you not to ask. Let's go to sleep and maybe we'll do this again in a few days. No touching yourself though" and I gave him a smile. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his penis. "NO Hun. I'm serious. Let go." He let go and we slept.

I had intended to not do anything sexual with hubby for a few days, but when I woke in the morning I was wet and horny and I wasn't going to wait to be alone. When hubby woke up I got him hard and then pushed his hand to his penis. He started to stroke himself and he watched as I rubbed my clit. He then quickly crawled over to the end of the bed and placed his tongue over my clit. I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into me and grinded into him. My pussy was sore from the night before, but hubby's tongue made it feel much better. Something about how loving hubby was being turned me on. I came hard and I could tell he was enjoying what I released. I let him stay there licking until he stroked himself to climax, which only took another 30 seconds.

"That was great hun. Let's have breakfast before the kids get home. I have a list of things you need to do on the table. And remember, no more touching yourself."

I can't explain it, but I had not felt so fulfilled in my marriage and finally satisfied with sex. I didn't text with Matt for weeks but a few months later, he asked to meet up again and I said yes. I think Hubby and I both felt

that seeing Matt every few months was enough.

During that two months we established a better routine. Sex with hubby was occasional but becoming less and less. This was good for me and hubby seemed to understand. Besides, we hadn't been as loving and intimate with other things since we were first married. I made sure to let him have some fun once a week—usually with my hand, and I often climaxed too...thinking about Matt. When I wasn't in the mood I asked Hubby to use his hand and lay next to me. Sometimes I told him more details. Sometimes I got naked for him to see my body.

It was becoming much easier and it felt liberating not to have obligatory sex with him. He was clearly happy with this, and I was too. Not just sex, but having a husband ready to be affectionate and focused on my happiness was not something I had in the earlier years with kids. Almost every aspect of my life had improved.

To be continued...