All Comments on 'The Real Thing Pt. 02'

by Marvos79

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange6 months ago

your story here went in direction that I didn't expect. My favorite type of story here is father-daughter love stories. Where the father and daughter are just so overcome with emotion for each other that they willingly cross taboo lines to be together. I love those stories! And in part one, it looked like that's where this was going. But as it turned into a full-on Dom/ sub story, I went back and reread the first story, yes all seven pages, and I guess you were actually hinting that that's where it would go. You are a SPECTACULARLY good writer, and I loved the story. You draw off that teasing better than anyone I've ever seen. But personally I wasn't crazy about the Dom/sub part. I guess for me, it's a little like reading about male/male gay sex.. there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just not gay. Still, now I'm invested, and come hell or high water, I have to read the last part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

absolutely marvelous wish i was the daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarvos79@Marvos79
It has been over a year since I've started writing erotica. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stories, especially the long ones. I HAVE to tell the whole story, so my stories tend to be slow burns with big payoffs at the end. It's been a dream of mine si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES